Flower and Sugar Events Reviews

6 | North Hollywood, CA

6 Reviews for Flower and Sugar Events

1 User photo

Anthony · Married on 11/04/2017

Marine was recommended to my wife and I by a friend whose wedding she coordinated a year ago. Right from the start Marine understood our needs and worked closely with us to help provide structure to our wedding. Marine had great communication skills and answered our questions and put our minds at ease. On the wedding day she was a huge help and went above and beyond when our bartender was in a car accident and she stepped in and helped serve drinks. She did such a good job we didn't even know until after the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an easy to work with professional wedding coordinator.

Sent on 11/24/2017

julie · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with Marine was the only part of wedding planning that was easy and stress-free meaning I loved working with Marine! From meeting with her to come up with a timeline for the day, to visiting the venue with her to the actual day-of, she was so calming and competent. She has a great vibe. I didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding. Marine made sure everything was running smoothly, dealt flawlessly with all of the vendors and made adjustments when necessary. I never would have been able to have such a wonderful wedding without Marine. Can't recommend her enough. Hire her!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Flower and Sugar Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Julie!! I loved being a part of your wedding, you and your entire family were so kind and a pleasure to work with!

Priscilla · Married on 12/04/2016

The day I met Marine, The worrying about planning a wedding was gone. She helped me bring my vision to life. Marine went above and beyond in helping me create the wedding of my dreams and making sure everything was flawless the day of. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than her and her amazing florist. I am still in awe to this day at how beautiful our wedding turned out. Great service, beautiful arrangements, and works with your budget! She's my go to gal now!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Flower and Sugar Events's reply:

Thank you Pris!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Tim and your mom on your wedding... It was our honor to be a part of your day!

caryn · Married on 12/13/2014

Would absolutely hire her again!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Flower and Sugar Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!

Silva · Married on 05/25/2014

Marine and her team are so wonderful! They were so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to everything wedding. Marine aided me in creating the wedding of my dreams. She kept me so calm throughout the day of our wedding, which I so appreciated. Her florist is AMAZING! They worked within my budget yet gave me the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen! I love flower and sugar events, I highly recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Flower and Sugar Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Silva, it was our pleasure working on your beautiful wedding and meeting your wonderful family and friends!

Marjorie · Married on 10/07/2012

I was fortunate to have Flower and Sugar events create such wonderful floral arrangements for my wedding. They were able to get various colors of my favorite flower, dahlia, and blend them in with other complimentary flowers. Luckily my wedding caugt tail end of dahlia season. I was able to get a very reasonable pricing for my beautiful floral decoration, center pieces and bouquets. I have referred and will gladly continue to refer Flower and Sugar events to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding or event.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Flower and Sugar Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Marj! I can't believe we're almost at the 5 year anniversary mark. Thank you for your referrals, your support means so much!!