Flower Allie Reviews

163 | Fullerton, CA

163 Reviews for Flower Allie

• Y

Yolie · Married on 12/06/2019

So professional and experienced!!

Allison and her team were so professional and were the recommended florist for our venue. I could not have picked a better florist! I gave her a few pics of my inspo, and she delivered with more than what I could have asked. She worked with my budget and she did a beautiful job!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Morgan Harris · Married on 10/26/2019

The Perfect Florist

When I walked into my wedding venue, I could not even believe what I was seeing. What Allison & her team put together was even better than what I imagined, and was the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen (although I may be a bit biased). She has such a creative eye, and her team captured EXACTLY what I wanted with my floral arrangements. She is such an amazing vendor to have on your team, and will make your event look absolutely stunning. I am in awe of her artistry and thank her so much for the beauty that she gave my wedding

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Ching · Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

Where to begin? Flower Allie is AMAZING! Allie is so talented with her work and so helpful. I advise anyone to listen to her advice on flowers because she knows what’s best! She’s kind, honest, responsive and thorough! we loved her work and absolutely loved every decor and flower offered to us on our wedding day.

Her team is absolutely professional and quick! They were in and out on the day of the wedding, but we can’t get over how beautiful the flowers were and how much of a huge difference it made with the outdoor wedding.

Thank you Allie + team for all your hard work! We definitely recommend Allie to all newly weds or even just for special occasions. She’s absolutely wonderful and her work is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Gladys

Gladys · Married on 08/31/2019

Floral Heaven at our Wedding

Our wedding reception at Rancho Las Lomas was filled with magical flowers thanks to Flower Allie! From the initial meeting, to the mock up, and all the emails in between, Allie executed our vision perfectly on our wedding day.

By the end of our day, all the flowers still looked fresh as if they were just brought in!

She also provided candles in additional to the florals. We had candles along with the floral centerpieces with beautiful crystal compote vase and rose gold votives surrounding. She also added votive candles along the bridge to the Teatro (main dance floor / reception area) which glowed at night and created a romantic setting.

Pricing was appropriate and we booked her right away after our initial meeting! We met with a few other florists but Flower Allie was perfect for us. She has the right pricing, beautiful work (the portfolio to show for it), fantastic personality, and the professionalism that we wanted. We 100% recommend Flower Allie for your floral needs!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya Brown · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfection

We hired Flower Allie to do the flowers for our ceremony, reception, and cake on October 5, 2019 at the Summit House. We were blown away with how beautiful and perfect they made everything look. Allison and her team are true professionals and we feel so fortunate to have been introduced to them. I emailed over a few pictures for inspiration and they truly ran with it. With communication with them through email and in looking at pictures of their past work I knew they were the perfect fit for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and captured our (or should I say my haha) vision better than I could have ever imagined. I remember showing up for our mock up appointment and my jaw just dropped at how amazingly beautiful the centerpieces were. I had no worries the day of the wedding and I was comforted with just how close they were located to our venue. Everything was simply perfection and the flower colors and choices were beyond.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Arrangements!

Allie's work is beautiful! She was so helpful in understanding what kind of flowers and colors we would be able to get for October. She was patient throughout the design process since I wanted such a specific look and color combination (without using too many roses!). It all came out gorgeous from my bouquet, the chuppah, the center pieces, the seat assignment table, to all the little arrangements just scattered about for ambiance, I loved it all!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ada · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding flowers came out so amazing I truly recommend to come here for your wedding flowers they are the best!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Colleen · Married on 05/05/2018

Our flowers were beautiful. Allie understood what we wanted and created it! She made my dream a reality! Excellent!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Sogol · Married on 07/07/2017

Flower Allie did an INCREDIBLE job on our flowers! Honestly she exceeded all expectations. I was really happy with the flowers from our mockup but somehow on the day of, the flowers were 100x more beautiful. I'm still getting compliments on our flowers!

One thing to know about Allison - she knows her stuff! She does not try to up-sell you on anything. She's very honest and that is something to really appreciate, especially when planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2017

bridget · Married on 07/01/2017

Allison was so fun to work with during the planning process. She is very talented and great at what she does. During out first meeting I showed her a few photos from my Pinterest and she immediately picked up on my vision. At the "mock-up" she had a centerpiece ready for me that was exactly what I had imagined. My mother in law loved the mock up so much she hired her to do flowers for the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner theme was tropical and she made these adorable center pieces with pineapples as the vases. Everything at the wedding turned out gorgeous! Thank you Allison and Flower Allie for the most beautiful wedding florals!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Flower Allie did all of the florals for my wedding, including chuppah, reception centerpieces, escort card table, high top table vases, everything. Everything came out spectacular. I don't know much about flowers, but I showed Allison some pictures and tried to describe as best as I could what I was looking for, and she totally nailed it. One day before the wedding I realized I was short a centerpiece and she threw one together for me last minute. I have no other words, everything was amazing. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Nissa · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a perfect experience with Flower Allie. I wanted something really unique looking for our florals, and that's exactly what they gave us. It looked like the flowers were growing out of the venue, which is exactly what I wanted. I loved how I could describe what I wanted and laymen's terms and the designers could translate it into a floral arrangement that made sense for the season and style of the venue. I really appreciated the designers' can-do attitude and guidance throughout the process. We'd done a consultation with a different florist previously, and she expected me to know the names of flowers I definitely liked and didn't like. I know nothing about flowers (I assumed that was the florist's job), so she had no way of translating my vision of the style and feel of the wedding. It was the total opposite with Flower Allie. Every designer I met with had tons of suggestions and ideas to make my blurry vision come to life with a really cool mix of flowers. And it was nice to be in a flower shop instead of a studio or little rented space, because they could actually show me little mock ups of floral combinations as we were talking about them. I'm really visual, so that helped a lot. I highly recommend Flower Allie. All of our guests said they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen at a wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2017

ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Allison was so fantastic. Super kind yet straight forward. Extremely reasonable for the quality of service and work. I'm still blown away but the finished product.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2017

Flower Allie was great to work with. I saw her work at a friends wedding and didn't even shop around. I knew she had the pricing and the look I wanted. She is extremely fair with pricing and renting her items. The flowers at my wedding were perfect. Actually more than perfect. I was so in awe of my ceremony site , I literally had to go back mid wedding and just stand there and look at it. She imitated my photos perfectly. She knew my vision and made it so beautiful. I knew she was the one for me and am so happy I stuck with my decision. I highly recommend Flower Allie. Allison knows her stuff , she is an exceptional business woman and takes pride in her work. Anything she does will be beautiful. Choose her and you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Sheila · Married on 02/11/2017

Allie was awesome! When you first contact her and the staff, they are very friendly and professional. I thought it was a clever idea to have us show her our pinterest board so she could get an idea of what you want. Makes it easy for those who don't know flower names that we'll! I reccomend to all the OC brides.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Janet · Married on 01/21/2017

Allison was able to create the perfect floral decor to make my wedding a dream come true. From the moment I met with Allison and her team, I knew that everything was going to be perfect! Allison knew exactly what I wanted and how to make everything fit into my budget. I had a pregnant matron of honor and Allison gave me until the Wednesday of my wedding to let her know if my matron of honor was going to make the wedding or not. They were so flexible with me and able to help me through every step! The additional decor pieces that they brought really helped liven up my table. I would 200% recommend Allison and her team to make sure everything is perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

We had the most gorgeous wedding flowers, thank you so much Flower Allie!

From my bouquet of roses, peonies and hydrangea to the bridal party pieces everything was absolutely beautiful. The team at Flower Allie understood my vision from our first meeting and knew exactly how to pick the types of flowers, with hints of blush but definitely not pink. My bouquet was tied together with ivory lace to match my dress and then pinned down. They even provided extra pins for me to attach some of my mother’s wedding dress to my bouquet. The 2 large arrangements we had in the ballroom complimented the space perfectly and their arrangements on each of the fireplaces at Nixon Library added to the elegance of the event.

Everyone loved the flowers, I loved my flowers. Plus, everything was created within my budget! She and her team honestly worked magic to deliver more than I can ever expect, and did it with so much enthusiasm and care. Words just cannot do justice for the product, service, and professionalism we've received. If I was to do it again I wouldn’t think twice before using Flower Allie. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 01/06/2017

We had to fire our florist 10 days prior to the wedding due to non-responsiveness. Flower Allie took the job and provided me with BEAUTIFUL arrangements that everyone loved. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

The flowers at my wedding were beyond anything I could have ever hoped for! Allie and her team took my vision and input and improved on it. They did such a fantastic job. People were blown away at how spectacular my wedding arch looked. The flowers just elevated the entire reception and gave the wedding garden at Arroyo Trabuco such a look of grandeur!!! Thank you for bringing my vision to life - you are amazing at what you do!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Amy · Married on 08/26/2016

I hired Flower Allie for my wedding and I was blown away by the bouquets, ceremony and reception space! They were all perfect and I could have even envisioned how great it all turned out. The flowers were my favorite detail of the wedding and we have gotten so many complements on them.

Allison was easy to work with. I showed her pictures of ideas that I had and she completely understood my style and executed perfectly. As we got closer, she asked for pictures of the arch and other specifics so there were no surprises day of. Lu set up the venue and she was amazing! She was so nice and thoughtful and even helped the guys fold their pocket squares. The ring bearer’s pants were too big and she tied them with a pipe cleaner so they didn’t fall off. Lu cared about the wedding as a whole, not just her piece of it. She definitely went above and beyond!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Diana · Married on 08/20/2016

Awesome floral designers! They designed my wedding flowers to meet my vision exactly how I wanted!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

Allie is so great to work with! At our initial meeting she poured through my Pinterest board asking questions on each of the pictures I posted and after a few minutes of speaking she made my vision come to life in a beautiful bouquet. She is very flexible and open to changes; she wants to make sure her brides are happy and their visions created. She does beautiful work at a great value. It has been a pleasure working with her on my wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2015

Flower Allie made the most beautiful wedding flowers and helped us with candles, décor and set-up. The flowers were unique and exceeded our expectations! Allie is so talented, and her team was so helpful. Gorgeous wedding florals!

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • User4519138 · 2+ years ago

Allie of Flower Allie was great! My bouquet was stunning! Allie knew exactly what I wanted based on a few simple photos. She captured it perfectly. And the corsages and boutonnieres were great! I would recommend a million times over!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Flower Allie was able to work within my budget to create the fullest, most beautiful arrangements for my wedding! They were responsive and really worked to understand what you want and your vision for the wedding day. The flowers she used were beautiful and fresh!

Sent on 10/27/2015