Flower A Day Reviews

8 | Grand Island, NY

8 Reviews for Flower A Day

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Florist and Reasonably Priced!

Alaina was fantastic. She took all our abstract ideas and turned them into a fall fantasy!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Debra · Married on 10/25/2014

When I had forgotten a bridesmaid and a groomsman on my wedding day Karen came through and made up an extra bouquette and boutenire in time for everyone to be ready on our day. Her flowers were lusious and wonderful and made my day perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2014

The nursing home I work at uses Flowers a Day for their flowers so when I was looking for a florist for our wedding, I called and scheduled an appointment with Diane to discuss what we were looking for and get a quote. After having met with another florist, who honestly seemed clueless about what I wanted but still gave me a quote I was really hoping Flowers a Day would come thru and they did! Diane was wonderful to work with and was very helpful in figuring out what flowers would look nice with the flower I knew I wanted in my bouquet. She also came thru on our wedding day, I was supposed to call her the morning of and she was going to drop our flowers off at the salon we were at but in all the craziness I totally forgot to call and was thrilled when we got to the church and our flowers were waiting for us. Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 04/30/2015
  • User3801934 · 2+ years ago

I wanted to stay local for my flowers. Sue did a fantastic job! I showed her pictures for ideas to go with our nautical theme. She made all the flowers (center pcs, bouquet, boutonnieres, hair pc.) look stunning and so colorful! All were just what I wanted and more!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Alison · Married on 04/05/2014

My mother and I had a wonderful time choosing my wedding flowers! It was fun, professional, informative, and very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Extremely professional. The flowers were exactly what I had dreamed of. They were extremely fresh and lasted weeks after.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2017

Flower a Day was a great vendor in my opinion. They were very willing to work with us to keep the cost down but to still give us great arrangements. The only thing I would say is that we were told they would be there to help with the pinning of the boutonnieres and they weren't. Other than that (and I consider that to be very, very minor), they were awesome! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that asks.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Mary P. · Married on 07/04/2015

I'm trying to rate a flower a day as FIVE stars but my iPad won't let me! A flower a day did a beautiful job with my bouquets for me wedding! So easy and friendly to work with. Very personable and affordable. I really enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them to anyone! They did such s beautiful job on my flowers and gave me exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/02/2015