Flourtown Country Club Reviews

Flourtown Country Club 7
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Venue!

Flourtown Country Club was an amazing venue to work with. They were able to help us shape the wedding of our dreams. They were so easy to communicate with and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. They did an incredible job with the decor and the food. We would definitely recommend them for anyone in need of a venue.

Flourtown Country Club 8
    Flourtown Country Club 14
    Flourtown Country Club 15
    Flourtown Country Club 16

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

We are so happy that we chose Flourtown Country Club as our wedding venue. From the planning to the execution, we felt like we were their only priority the entire time. Bunny specifically was a literal dream to work with. She was attentive, professional and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to help execute our wedding day - everything was flawless! Bunny helped us craft the perfect ceremony & reception and really listened to us through the whole process about what we wanted and didn’t want. Bunny is a wedding planning pro and I wish every bride could have her on their side to make sure their day goes perfectly! During cocktail hour I had issues with bustling my dress and Bunny came to the rescue and used rubber bands.. yes.. brown rubber bands on my gorgeous tulle gown to act as a bustle and it looked AMAZING! It may have even looked better than my original buttons/loops of my bustle! Honestly, she’s a miracle worker.
    Aside from how great Bunny is to work with, the entire staff was also amazing. Our ceremony space looked perfect and the reception area came to life exactly as I had envisioned. The food was also SO delicious. Our guests raved about the appetizers during cocktail hour and the mac & cheese bar was a huge hit. I felt like Flourtown went above and beyond to make their weddings look & feel like a million bucks, but at a much more affordable price. We will be recommending FCC to all of our newly engaged friends!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Simply perfection is the best way to describe our entire experience with FCC. Firstly, the entire venue is beyond gorgeous - the stone building, the lighting, the perfectly manicured lawn, the bar and ballroom - it’s difficult to not find a picture perfect place on the entire grounds. Secondly, the staff is just downright lovely. From the moment we saw the venue and met Dolly, we were sold. The process was incredibly well organized and the prices were spelled out from the beginning - no surprises or catches (taxes were even included in the quote). Bunny coordinated and planned everything with us leaving no question unanswered and no stone unturned. She remembered every little detail we mentioned during our meetings and made sure everything was perfect. She’s even schooled in expert bustle repair! The service staff hired for the evening was incredible as well. We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue, the food, the drinks and the staff - everybody was so impressed! Our day was perfect in every way and choosing FCC as our venue absolutely ensured that perfection!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2018

I had both my ceremony and reception at Flourtown Country Club in May. Bunny helped me through every step and was amazingly responsive to all of my requests and questions. She really worked with me to figure out all of the details of my wedding and I couldn't imagine planning it without her. The day of my wedding everyone was really nice and things came together nicely. The food was amazing and I am still getting complements as to how tasty everything was. Flourtown truly made my dream wedding become reality.

Adriana Clarke · Married on 11/25/2017

They made my dreams come true and the planning so easy!! They’re Amazing!!

Flourtown Country Club was one of the many places we looked at but the one place we both agreed on even before we left our walk around. Every person we encountered during the planning were friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. Bunny was amazing! She knows how to handle any situation and was there through everything. She was able to guide me through everything I had to plan! If I needed anything or wanted to change anything she was a phone call away. She even called to check in with me when we hadn’t spoken in a while! I can’t say enough about her; she’s the best! They all made planning the whole day a breeze!!
    They were extremely accommodating in our guests dietary restrictions (we had quite a few!!) and they had an amazing variety to choose from! Their packages also include so many things!! The day of the wedding went flawlessly and thankfully without a hitch! It was gorgeous and they made my dreams come true! I still rave about them! Thank you so so much!!

Flourtown Country Club 17
    Flourtown Country Club 18
    Flourtown Country Club 19
    Flourtown Country Club 20
    Flourtown Country Club 21
    Flourtown Country Club 22

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I chose the Flourtown Country Club upon touring the grounds and meeting with their incredibly helpful and informative staff. They promised a simple and seamless experience from start to finish and they delivered! Dolly and Bunny were great to work with and made the whole process stress free. Everything from the food, centerpieces, and service were perfect and our guests are still talking about how much they loved everything. We can't say enough good things about Flourtown and we can't thank them enough for all they did to help make our wedding day special! The best decision we made was choosing to host our reception at the FCC!

Theresa · Married on 10/07/2017

My now-husband and I chose Flourtown Country Club for our wedding reception, and we could not have selected a better venue to trust with our day. From the first time we visited FCC, 22 months before our wedding day, to the end of our wedding night, the staff ensured that we were well-cared for. Planning a wedding from out of state can be extremely challenging; however, Bunny Doyle and her staff made the process smooth and easy. She was warm, friendly, and made us feel like our wedding was the only one she was working on. In addition, she was accommodating and flexible, realizing that our face time with her and our venue were limited and always went above and beyond to guarantee that we checked off the items on our to-do list. Bunny checked in with both me and my mom throughout the planning phase and was always available for a question, email, or call. When it came to the day of our wedding, everything went off without a single issue. The food was delicious, the venue was decorated gorgeously, and the staff was attentive to our every request and anticipated our needs in advance. Many of our guests have commented on the charm of Flourtown Country Club and the quality of the food (the mac & cheese bar was a huge hit!). Thank you to Bunny and the FCC team for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Kevin · Married on 09/24/2017

This venue was on point from day one! So helpful in all of our wedding planning, not just what they were responsible for. It made our special day not only want we wanted but exceeded our expectations. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. I cannot recommend FCC enough!

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was on September 3rd,2017 and it was the best day of my life, Everything was perfect and I would like to thank all of the Flourtown Country Club staff who helped make my wedding day everything I ever wanted. I would like to give a special thanks to Mrs. Bunny Doyle because she was amazing and she really helped pull our wedding together very nicely. I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have an elegant , stylish, and budget friendly wedding.

Flourtown Country Club 23
    Flourtown Country Club 24
    Flourtown Country Club 25
    Flourtown Country Club 26
    Flourtown Country Club 27

Meadow · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot recommend Flourtown Country Club enough for a wedding reception venue. My husband and I got married at a church and then held our cocktail hour and reception at FCC, and I literally feel like I had my dream wedding. The staff at FCC, including Bunny, who helped us coordinate the day, as well as Dawn and Dolly, who were also very involved, were all fabulous. Bunny and Dawn were super responsive leading up to the wedding whenever I had questions, and they are willing to work with you to customize the day perfectly to fit your vision. A few of the highlights for me: the food was outstanding. Our guests loved their meals (we got filet, salmon, and tofu teriyaki stirfry), and the hors d'oeuvres were out of this world. Guests also went nuts over our signature drink, which we worked with Bunny to create. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The stone building is stunning, the balcony during sunset was a huge hit with our guests and for photos, and the room where the bar is provides a nice area for guests if they want to take a break from dancing. One of the amazing aspects of FCC's package is that it includes beautiful flower centerpieces and the wedding cake. Both the flowers and cake that they provide were outstanding. The day of the wedding, Bunny checked in with me all throughout the night to make sure everything was going well, and she anticipated my every need and desire. Bunny is a true expert in what she does-- and incredibly kind and fun, to boot-- and I cannot thank her and her team enough for creating my dream wedding at Flourtown Country Club.

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2017

FCC helped make our wedding the perfect day. Bunny we love you!!!

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2017

Flourtown CC was the perfect venue for my wedding reception. Everyone was highly professional and attentive to our needs and the needs of our guests. You cannot go wrong with flourtown.

Tara · Married on 06/04/2017

The whole staff at Flourtown Country Club was fantastic!! Not sure why they aren't included in more LGBTQ-friendly ads because they are absolutely wonderful. That's one of the decisive factors that helped my wife and I choose them for our venue. Their package is affordable and has many options. Bunny, who took care of everything from our linen choices to directing ceremony guests, is a true treasure. She worked with us on every aspect of the day, every request was met and every question answered promptly. My wife and I felt in very good hands because of her. The rest of the staff is genuinely friendly and helpful. Food was great and staff very attentive. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

The team at Flourtown Country Club was incredible!!! Bunny helped make our wedding flow seamlessly!

Katie · Married on 05/24/2017

Flourtown Country Club is the best possible choice for your wedding venue. The staff is beyond incredible to work with! The workers are extremely professional, kind hearted and really do have your best interest in mind. The wonderful staff team cares about your big day and makes you and your guest feel special. The food is exceptional. They really deliver the whole package. My wedding day could not have been better thanks to the wonderful people, beautiful venue and yummy food at Flourtown Country Club!

Jillian · Married on 05/13/2017

If you want to enjoy every moment of your big day and celebrate it at a beautiful venue, then you should absolutely have your wedding at FCC! My wedding reception at FCC honestly could not have gone any smoother, and that was all thanks to Bunny! I was blown away at Bunny’s attention to detail and her effortless skill in being able to execute your bridal vision for the day of your wedding! Bunny handled every detail beautifully, was so organized, and is an overall lovely person to work with. I literally could not have worked with a better wedding coordinator- I was so confident my wedding would be beautiful and that came true because of Bunny’s expertise. Bunny is absolutely fabulous and I’m so happy my husband and I made the right choice to have our wedding at FCC! Our guests still rave that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to.

Janae · Married on 02/18/2017

Flourish Country Club was the perfect venue for our February 2017 wedding. They made a special package just to suit our needs and budget. They were so kind and helpful! We loved our reception here and would recommend them to anyone!!

Shay · Married on 01/08/2017

Flourtown County Club....man. Where do I start? Every single staff that assisted my husband, Tracy and I were simply amazing! To name a couple, both Bunny and Dolly were two awesome ladies to work with. What a wonderful experience it was to have this venue host my wedding. From the food to the decor, FCC went above and beyond. I can't express how much I appreciated every member who assisted us as well as all that was done for us. Tracy and I have already referred two of our friends who will be getting married in June 2018 and they are already raving about FCC. I am so excited for them. They have only experienced a fraction of greatness with FCC thus far because it's so much more to look forward to, come their wedding day. My husband and I are already planning to use FCC to celebrate our anniversary. What a pleasure it was to work with you all. Thank you again.

My husband and I had our wedding at Flourtown Country Club this past Saturday, October 29, 2016, and we seriously had THE best wedding in the entire world!! All of our guest kept saying how unique and beautiful Flourtown Country Club is, how delicious the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how amazing Bunny was!! We seriously felt like royalty and everything went so smoothly and perfectly! My dream wedding happened because of Flourtown, and Bunny, and her staff! It was truly the most amazing day of our lives and I wouldn't change ONE thing about it with how amazing Flourtown Country Club made our wedding day!! Also, we did the sparkler send off, and it was seriously SO beautiful. Bunny told us to look down from the bridal suite, and we looked out to see all our 200+ guest with sparklers lit up, and it was such an amazing thing to see! And walking through it was so cool! So many people couldn't get over the charm of Flourtown. As i said before, my dream wedding happened all thanks to Flourtown Country Club!!!

Jacklyn · Married on 09/16/2016

I just got married at FCC 9/16/16 and could not have had such an amazing wedding without the FCC staff. From the beginning they made everything so easy for us. The pricing is so reasonable and they include almost everything in their package which so many places did not. Starting with Dolly to help us choose FCC and book everything to Bunny and her team, there was always someone I could go to for help. They made me feel like I was the only wedding they were working on and they were so flexible and attentive to our needs. The grounds were beautiful and the rooms are so big and welcoming. I would definitely recommend to use for a wedding!

Ray · Married on 09/10/2016

WOW! What a great place. We held our wedding ceremony and reception at FCC. What an awesome place. We received many compliments about the staff and the quality of food. It was a great night. Bunny and the entire staff were so easy to work with. We had some last minute changes and everything went off with no issues. From arrival, to the pictures, to the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the dinner, and to the party....what a great time at a great place. Food was awesome! Thank you Bunny and everyone for a great evening and a wedding to remember!

Bern and Ray

Kim · Married on 08/07/2016

This is a beautiful venue that is affordable and a convenient location to get to within the Philadelphia area. We recently had our wedding and reception at FCC. It was awesome!! The day was beautiful, everything started on time and Bunny and her staff were on point from beginning to end. The cocktails, signature drink, dinner and overall service was excellent. If you are looking for affordable, professionalism, promptness, cleanliness and always smiling faces, this is where you need to be.
    Signed, One happy bride!!

Molly · Married on 07/16/2016

We had our wedding reception at Flourtown Country Club a few weeks back and it was absolutely beautiful! Everything from the food to the staff, Flourtown Country Club really went above and beyond to make the day so special for us. Not only was the inside decorated beautifully, but the outside of the country club makes for stunning pictures! We were greeted immediately by FCC's staff as soon as we arrived and they were there to help us with anything we needed throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend Flourtown Country Club for your wedding venue!! Thank you so much to Bunny and the rest of FCC's staff for the best day ever!

I am SO happy with Flourtown!! I am a bride who had my wedding reception at Flourtown a little over a week ago. When looking for a reception venue I was looking for a place that was beautiful, fit within our budget, and accommodating. Flourtown had all I was looking for and more! Bunny Doyle, the coordinator at Flourtown, is absolutely amazing. She was so personable and there for us through the whole process, bending over backwards to make sure all details were in place. This made the day completely worry-free for my family and I and we were really able to relax and enjoy the reception!! The food was outstanding - generous portions, delicious!! The overall price was unbeatable compared to everything else I looked at in the area, and for such a beautiful venue too. I definitely recommend Flourtown Country Club and am so glad I chose them for my wedding reception!