Flourish Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Elise
    Elise S. Married on 10/19/2021

Stunning Flowers!!!

Carol & Norine are experienced and deliver gorgeous flowers! We have worked with them for two weddings and they exceeded our expectations! They are easy and responsive to work with and their dedication and passion to make you happy is amazing! We LOVED the final product and highly recommend them. You will be thrilled!!!

Flourish's reply:

Thank you, Elise. It was a pleasure working with you on both of your daughters' weddings. So happy that you and the girls loved the flowers!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 10/01/2021

Wonderful flowers

Norine and carol at flourish are amazing!!!! They made my wedding bouquet dreams come true and my reception vision come alive. The flowers were gorgeous as well as the colors. We spoke a few times on the phone for about 30 minutes+ to go over everything. They also were the most affordable florist in the area that provided delivery/set up/centerpieces and many bouquets/bouts. I highly recommend flourish!!!! They are AMAZING
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 08/21/2021

Breathtaking flowers

Norine was incredible! We sent her emails with photos and what she delivered was above and beyond. The first time I cried that day was holding my bouquet while one of my girls took a picture and I saw how beautiful it looked and that was it for me. 10/10

Flourish's reply:

Thank you Jenna for the kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you. It's so nice to see the photos, you look so pretty! Congratulations to you and Dan💕
    Norine and Carol
  • KC Sokolski
    Kc Sokolski Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing Flowers!

Carol and Norine did an amazing job creating the flowers for our wedding. We postponed our wedding from July 2020 to July 2021 and they were very flexible and helpful with making all the changes. Norine spoke with me over the phone multiple times and reviewed many different photos of flowers that I sent to her to create unique arrangements that were everything I had dreamed of. They were able to deliver the flowers to multiple locations the day of the wedding. We had ordered flowers for an archway for an outdoor wedding but due to rain changed it to indoors at the last minute. Flourish was able to recreate the arrangement to go on a completely different set up and still make the venue beautiful. I highly recommend Flourish!

Flourish's reply:

So happy that everything worked out even though the weather was not cooperating!! You and your bridesmaids looked very pretty!
    Thank you for your lovely review!
    Congratulations and all the best❤
    Norine and Carol
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 05/21/2021

10 out of 10 experience!

Carol and Norine were absolutely amazing and so helpful along the way of the whole planning process. When they showed up the day of my wedding with my bouquet I literally burst into tears because I couldn’t believe that my Pinterest board came to life. It was even better than I imagined! My ceremony arch arrangements were stunning as well as my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquet, the corsages, bouteneirs and flowers for my cake. Everything was just so beautiful and well thought out and put together. I highly recommend Flourish!

Flourish's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! Beautiful photos, and it was a pleasure working with you. So happy you were able to have the wedding that you planned on from the beginning.
    Hannah S. Married on 04/25/2021

Amazing Florist

Flourish did an amazing job making all my floral dreams a reality for our wedding celebration! They were very understanding and accommodating when needing to postpone multiple times due to COVID. The ladies were so sweet and helpful during the whole process. They matched the color theme I wanted perfectly. The flowers and greenery made the wedding day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Flourish.

Flourish's reply:

Thank you, Hannah, so happy that you were able to have a beautiful wedding after being so patient and wonderful to work with!
  • Alayna
    Alayna D. Married on 04/17/2021

The most beautiful flowers!!

Carol and Norine are the best at what they do! I didn’t really care too much about flowers when I started planning but working with them was such a delight and their work is amazing so by the end of it all - it’s one of the things I talked about most with guests!! Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and delicate, our bouquets and bouts were stunning. It was all so beautiful and it’s because of flourish!

Flourish's reply:

Thank you so much Alayna for such kind, complimentary words!! Congratulations and it was a pleasure working with you!
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 10/18/2020

Wonderful!

My husband and I love working with Norine! The arrangement for my bouquet and my husbands boutonnière were stunning! We would highly recommend working with Florish :)

Flourish's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Mike! So happy we could be a small part of your special day! Wishing you much love and joy.
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 10/03/2020

Beyond My Wildest Dreams!

I can't say enough about Flourish! From our initial planning session through delivery and set-up, Norine was thoughtful, kind, and responsive. I wanted to do something different for my bridesmaids and came up with floral hoops, and they (like everything else) came out amazing. They were great about adjusting our orders due to some guest changes with COVID-19 too, and my heart was so happy when my bouquet came on the big day -- it was even better than I could've imagined. Our head table decor, aisle bouqets, and boutonnieres were also beautiful and truly made the day feel magical. And everything is made with fresh, in-season florals the week of, so the quality is excellent. Thanks Flourish :)
    Meghan H. Married on 06/20/2020

Simply Amazing!

During the Covid 19 planning a wedding hasn’t been easy! With all the changes Carol was amazing to work with and our flowers the day of were so beautiful! Getting married during the pandemic was stressful but Carol was amazing and really flexible with our ever changing plans!! Amazing vendor and gorgeous flowers!
    Ann Married on 11/16/2019

Outstanding!

This past weekend I hosted a rehearsal dinner in honor of my son and his now wife. Flourish provided the centerpieces for the tables. I asked Carol to leave it up to her discretion and creativity in choosing the flowers. She and Norine have a knack for finding the right flowers to go with the personality of the client. Everything went beautifully and the tables were lovely!
    I am still enjoying an arrangement on my kitchen table !!

Thank you Carol and Norine !
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/19/2019

Colorful flowers, beautiful arrangements, and quality work

Norine and Carol are fantastic. I came loaded with my Pinterest board of inspiration, my color pallet, ideas, and arrangement styles I liked. They guided me through the process of what would be in-season for October, what would look good together, and was happy to incorporate some ideas I had, like wrapping the stems of my bridesmaid bouquets with birch bark, and my bouquet with fabric from my mom's wedding dress. We ordered arrangements for the arbor outside, entryway, main isle, every reception table, and utilized our bridesmaid bouquets in vases around the venue for added decorations. They were also able to rent additional centerpiece glass/containers to display the centerpieces. The arrangements were beyond impressive; the styling, colors, and quality of the flowers were all magazine worthy. I still have people commenting on the flowers four months later! In your hunt for a florist, I hope you meet with, and choose the fine ladies of Flourish!!
    Regina Married on 10/05/2019

Everything just as imagined

Carol & Norine did an outstanding job on our floral arrangements, which were all gorgeous. Thank you for bringing my wedding vision to life!
    Devin H. Married on 09/27/2019

Norine was amazing !!!

We used flourish for our wedding at the admiral room. She went above and beyond and hit my vision perfectly plus more!! I would suggest this team to everyone! They are great!
  • Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 09/14/2019

Outstanding

I knew I wanted to go work with flourish when I saw what an amazing job they did for my cousins wedding. When I met with Norine I instantly knew they would be the perfect fit. She was so easy to work with and they nailed my vision for what I wanted and were so reasonable. I emailed back and forth changing my mind a ton throughout them Months of planning and Norine would always email me back very quickly and be so accommodating with what I wanted. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I thank Flourish so much for everything they did to help make my dream wedding happen! Truly Amazing people to work with.
    Thank you flourish!!!!
    Rebecca M. Married on 09/07/2019

What Dreams Are Made Of

Woooowww!!! Flourish provided the most STUNNING centerpieces and bouquets; not only that, they were SOOO easy and an absolute joy to work with.
    I met with Carol (from Flourish) about a year before my wedding to discuss my dream look for the wedding--- and my dream was absolutely provided. The flowers were absolutely stunning. Flourish asked the right questions, provided the best guidance, and delivered the most stunning centerpieces and flowers I could have dreamed of.
    They were so easy to work with and made wedding planning stress free. I absolutely adored everything. The ceremony and reception flowers were out of a fairy tale. The quality was stunning- there were sooo many beautiful flowers in all of the pieces they made. I have only the best things to say about working with Flourish!!!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 08/24/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Absolutely loved my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I wanted and more! I was blown away! Carol was fantastic to work with!
  • Shawn Marie
    Shawn M. Married on 06/14/2019

Best Florist in WNY

My husband and I had a great experience with Flourish. Carol and Norine are amazing. Originally, we were pretty minimal on the flowers we needed, but we ended up working with Knot So Simple Events Co. (HIGHLY recommend) for decor, and we ended up needing a lot more flowers and loose greenery than we had originally planned.

We asked Carol and Norine, not too far out from the wedding date, for a lot more than we had originally needed (tons of extra loose greenery and flowers, a few 25 ft. garlands, sunflowers tied on ceremony chairs, etc.) Flourish really delivered. Our venue looked incredible and we got countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful it was.

My mom passed away during our engagement. I requested my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere be wrapped in her wedding dress. I also had a pendant of a picture with my mom. My bouquet was so beautiful and exactly what I pictured.

Additionally, their price was BY FAR then best price I found. We got quotes that were two to three times more expensive for a lot less.

Thank you to Carol and Norine for making our venue, the bouquets, and everything look exactly the way I dreamed it would!!
    Ginger H. Married on 05/26/2019

Buffalo Area Brides - Look No Further for a Florist!

5/26/2019: Norrine made our vision come true. The flowers showcased the venues for both the ceremony and reception. The bridal party flowers were gorgeous and every detail we requested was in place. Flexibility, affordability and just overall friendly professionalism made working with Flourish so easy to do - which is what any bride's mother wants when planning a wedding (no stress)! Thank you!!!

Flourish's reply:

Thank you so very much Ginger for being so thoughtful and
    gracious! It was a pleasure to work with you and Casey!
    We were very honored to be a part of Casey & Tom's special day.
    Congratulations and all the best to you and your family!
    Norine & Carol
  • Elise
    Elise S. Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous Flowers with Delightful People

Carol & Norine are mature, dedicated professionals who aim to please! They are a joy to work with and they are sincerely interested in making you very happy. Their attention to detail with the questions & pictures they ask for during the decision process allow you to relax! They are happy to guide you with all their experience through many questions! We were extremely pleased with our wedding day!!!
    Laura Married on 05/25/2019

Most amazing florist in buffalo!

Flourish is INCREDIBLE! Our flowers were stunning and we received so many compliments! Carol is phenomenal to work with! She is so kind and knowledgeable, and truly knows every flower you could imagine! She has so many great ideas also listens to everything you want. Our whole vision came to life and was even more beautiful then we thought! Not only were the flowers beautiful, but she ensures everything is set up and delivered on time and goes above and beyond to make sure the entire set up is perfect! Thank you Carol and Flourish for making our wedding day so beautiful!!!!
    Ellen Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Flourish did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! They matched the photo ideas I had perfectly and were super great to work with!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 01/06/2019

Stunning Flowers for our Wedding!

We used Flourish for our wedding on June 1, 2019 and I could not be more happy with our decision. Our flowers exceeded any expectations we had and were truly stunning! Norine and Carol were a delight to work with and so sweet the day of my wedding - they wanted everything to be perfect, and it was! I am so pleased with Flourish and will definitely use them for events in the future!
    Gianna P. Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Service

Flourish was absolutely wonderful to work with! Mid-way through planning my wedding I changed my mind about some colors and types of flowers I wanted and they were extremely flexible and accommodating. They brought my exact vision to life for centerpieces, unity candle arrangement, cake topper, cocktail hour florals, and an entire bridal party of 20+ people. I can not recommend them more!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic flowers!!

I was so happy to have found Flourish for our wedding flowers!! They were so easy to get in touch with, and the flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous!!