Flourish Reviews

83 Reviews for Flourish

83 Flourish Reviews
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful flowers and sweet service

Norine and Carol at Flourish were wonderful to work with. From our first consultation (and creeping on their instagram) we knew we wanted them for our wedding. As we got closer to the wedding, we made some changes to the centerpieces and they were very accommodating. They spent time on the phone reviewing changes and updating prices for me so I could have the most up-to-date information and the floral arrangements that I wanted. The day of the wedding, they did not disappoint. Norine and Carol hand delivered our bouquets and boutennieres to our hotel room and came to say congratulations - I thought that was exceptional customer service.

When I walked into our reception, the centerpieces took my breath away. They were even better than I could have imagined. They elevated the room without taking away from anything in the venue. They were a stunning mix of ivory and mauve roses, hydrangeas, baby's breath and more. It complimented our neutral color scheme exquisitely.

I would recommend Flourish, most definitely!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2018

Smooth Process with beautiful results

Carol and Norine were a dream to work with. From beginning to end everything went smooth and we all seemed to be on the same page. When we received our quote I fully expected it to be around $3000 and it came back at less than half that. I would for sure recommend Flourish to anyone without even thinking about it.

Carol & Norine, Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding beautiful!

Flourish 1
    Flourish 2
    Flourish 3
    Flourish 4
    Flourish 5
    Flourish 6

katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was absolutely stunning. It all looked beautiful and Norine knew my vision without me even having to explain it all! It was truly a pleasure working with these ladies.

Flourish 7
    Flourish 8
    Flourish 9
    Flourish 10
    Flourish 11

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Flourish made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding day- from the boutonnieres and bouquets to the ceremony and reception pieces, all of our flowers were beyond beautiful! Norine and Carol were so easy and a pleasure to work with. They know exactly what they are doing and exceeded expectations! Their arrangements made our venue (and entire day!) truly unforgettable-thank you!!

Mary Joy · Married on 07/01/2018

Carol; was so much fun to work with and truly listened to my vision. She was very flexible when I made changes or added items.
    Her and Norine did exactly as we planned was. Prompt in delivering what and where. I never had to worry about the flowers. She had them beautifully placed a church. At the venue and labeled for each person.
    I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone planning a party or wedding to give Carol and Norine a call!!!!

• User1432886 · event on: 06/23/2013

I wish we could provide pics here! The flowers were beautiful!!! I wanted peonies, and went to 4 other area florists, none of which could guarantee them, and tried to persuade us to go with other flowers (not my vision). Then I met Norine who listened to what my vision for our day was, and followed thru completely. We had a bridal bouquet, several coursages and bouteniers, and 8 centerpieces-all of which were exactly what we wanted. I had special ribbon, and charms for the coursages, and she matched every one of them correctly. Also, I had "pearls on a rope" that I wanted wound in and around the flowers for the centerpieces. Everything was perfec! Her price was more that fair, and she kept in contact with us throughout the process. I would highly recommend her, and will definately use her again.

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Carol and Norine were a pleasure to work with and our flowers looked beautiful. Our flowers were exactly what I wanted.

Anita · Married on 10/07/2017

The flowers for my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous!! Norine and Carol were great to work with and the flowers exceeded my expectations! A perfect day!

katie · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Flourish. They were so responsive, listened to exactly what we were looking for and were so knowledgeable about wedding flowers. They made amazing recommendations that made our day even that more beautiful. I cannot thank them enough and would highly recommend any bride or groom out there who is looking for a polish well organized florist to consider booking them.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

I was so happy with Flourish for my wedding flowers! They were so nice from the start, flexible with ideas, and the flowers turned out beautiful! Highly recommend!

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

Norine and Carol were absolutely lovely to work with. They really helped make my vision come alive. The flowers were incredible! I couldn't have been more happy with their work. The bouquets were gorgeous, as were the flowers on our ceremony arch. I don't have all my photos back yet from the photographers, but the centerpieces where beautiful too. I couldn't have asked for more!

Flourish 12
    Flourish 13
    Flourish 14
    Flourish 15

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2017

Norine and crew were all so friendly and very accommodating!!! Flowers looked great, thanks for everything!!!

Aleks · Married on 07/22/2017

Carol did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. From our first meeting, she was beyond thorough with her questions and provided fabulous ideas. I had previously met with five other florists and I am so glad we chose to work with Flourish. I felt Carol really understood the look we were going for and executed beyond expectations. Everything from the bouquets, corsages, unity candle, and center pieces were absolutely perfect. I could not have been happier with the service and would highly recommend Flourish to everyone I know!

Maggie · Married on 06/30/2017

Norine and Carol were outstanding! I used flourish for my bouquets and boutonnieres, as well as for some of my centerpieces, and I could not have been happier. Both Norine and Carol are extremely knowledgeable, and were very helpful in creating my dream bouquets, while still sticking within my budget. Their communication and professionalism was impeccable. They're easy to work with, very friendly, and the prices were very reasonable. Everything was on time and exactly how I had envisioned it. I would absolutely recommend them!!

Maya · Married on 06/24/2017

Flourish made our wedding absolutely gorgeous! Every little detail was captured and even better than I imagined. I trusted their artistic talent to make my dream wedding a reality. They were great to work with, always keeping me in the loop, and reasonably priced for the awesome work that they did. Thank you so much!

Paulette · Married on 06/16/2017

Working with Flourish for my wedding was great! I never actually met with them in person until the day of my wedding. I talked to Norine several times on the phone, sent pictures of my ideas, and everything turned out great!! The flowers were beautiful and the colors for my roses were right on point!! They did an amazing job with the center pieces and all the bouquets matched identically with what I wanted. They did an amazing job!

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

My advice to any couple looking for a florist is easy! Look no further. Carol and Norine helped make my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments on the flowers. My daughter gave Carol and Norine the colors and that was pretty much it. We trusted them to make everything beautiful and they did not disappoint and in fact exceeded our expectations. Our venue switched three times due to cancellations and they didn't miss a beat. You will not find a florist who will be more of a perfectionist than Carol and Norine at Flourish! Thank you Flourish for helping make everything perfect.

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I didn't really have ideas about what kinds of flowers I wanted, I only had color ideas and Carol and Norine came up with the perfect arrangements. In fact, they dealt with our venue changes with such flexibility and ease - it made everything so much easier for us. (We were cancelled on by our first 2 venues and they visited all 3 with us to come up with ideas). Carol and Norine are the sweetest ladies and are so great to work with. They even made a little flower collar for our dog who was the flower girl! All of the bouquets, vases, and boutonnieres were beautiful and fit exactly what I was imagining. We got so many compliments on how pretty the place was. Thank you for helping to make our day so perfect!

Erin · Married on 05/29/2017

We were in a unique situation where we had to email, text, or call all of our vendors to plan our wedding. Flourish Florists were amazing to work with! They met with us the one time we were home in the six months we were working with them and Norine was so helpful! The day of our wedding, a brunch wedding on a holiday weekend, the ladies of Flourish Florist were busy bees finishing our table arrangements and outdoor decorations. We received so many compliments about the flowers! They were so gorgeous! I would recommend Flourish Florosts to anyone and everyone!

Hilary · Married on 05/14/2017

When I saw Norine and Carol's portfolio I knew they were the right florists for our wedding. Even though we had a few vendors that said they were capable of handling flowers alongside their other services, I specifically hired them because they fit our look and feel so perfectly. They were so easy to work with, answering all my questions within a day, and so accommodating to meet my very specific needs. We were planning our wedding from across the country, and they made me feel extremely confident in their floral design. They found all of the flowers that I wanted, and I couldn't have been happier. They were absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend working with Flourish.

• 2017bridetobe

Linsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Carol & Norine did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers! We met with Carol a few times and she totally saw our vision and after showing her a few ideas from Pinterest and the colors of our wedding, she knew what to do. They were perfect and beautiful! Our guests commented on how lovely the centerpieces and bouquets were, and they even filled several containers we provided them with (bird cages, etc.) They also did my bridal shower floral centerpieces and even filled my Kitchen Aid Mixer bowl with a giant, gorgeous arrangement-it was so unique and my guests loved it! Carol was very easy to talk to and we found convenient times to meet. I would definitely recommend Flourish to any bride! Thank you so much, Carol! : ) Linsey & David

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2016

You will not regret your decision to use Flourish for your wedding day. Noreen and Carol were kind, supportive and wonderful to work with. They were always available to correspond via phone, text, e-mail and in-person. They were prompt in communicating back and forth and their overall service and quality of work was above and beyond. They were able to create everything I had envisioned for my wedding day. Thank you

I met with Carol and I showed her pictures from pinterest of the flowers I liked. I was nervous because I couldn't see the flowers bouquets all put together until the wedding day. I put my trust in Flourish and I wasn't let down. The bouquets were so beautiful and just what I had envisioned!

Kathleen · Married on 09/03/2016

They were amazing!! My bouquet for my wedding was stunning it even had little pearls and crystals mixed in!! Carol and Norine did everything I asked for and it turned out even better than I had pictured in my head! Carol is wonderful at what she does. She helped me come up with ideas for centerpieces and for the sweetheart table. My girls bouquets were stunning! Everyone raved about the flowers! Not to mention is the sweetest person and so easy to work with! Thank you a million times !!!!