Flourish Reviews

97 | East Aurora, NY

97 Reviews for Flourish

Ann · Married on 11/16/2019

Outstanding!

This past weekend I hosted a rehearsal dinner in honor of my son and his now wife. Flourish provided the centerpieces for the tables. I asked Carol to leave it up to her discretion and creativity in choosing the flowers. She and Norine have a knack for finding the right flowers to go with the personality of the client. Everything went beautifully and the tables were lovely!
    I am still enjoying an arrangement on my kitchen table !!

Thank you Carol and Norine !

Sent on 08/18/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Colorful flowers, beautiful arrangements, and quality work

Norine and Carol are fantastic. I came loaded with my Pinterest board of inspiration, my color pallet, ideas, and arrangement styles I liked. They guided me through the process of what would be in-season for October, what would look good together, and was happy to incorporate some ideas I had, like wrapping the stems of my bridesmaid bouquets with birch bark, and my bouquet with fabric from my mom's wedding dress. We ordered arrangements for the arbor outside, entryway, main isle, every reception table, and utilized our bridesmaid bouquets in vases around the venue for added decorations. They were also able to rent additional centerpiece glass/containers to display the centerpieces. The arrangements were beyond impressive; the styling, colors, and quality of the flowers were all magazine worthy. I still have people commenting on the flowers four months later! In your hunt for a florist, I hope you meet with, and choose the fine ladies of Flourish!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Devin Hennessy · Married on 09/27/2019

Norine was amazing !!!

We used flourish for our wedding at the admiral room. She went above and beyond and hit my vision perfectly plus more!! I would suggest this team to everyone! They are great!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Sullivan Funk · Married on 09/14/2019

Outstanding

I knew I wanted to go work with flourish when I saw what an amazing job they did for my cousins wedding. When I met with Norine I instantly knew they would be the perfect fit. She was so easy to work with and they nailed my vision for what I wanted and were so reasonable. I emailed back and forth changing my mind a ton throughout them Months of planning and Norine would always email me back very quickly and be so accommodating with what I wanted. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I thank Flourish so much for everything they did to help make my dream wedding happen! Truly Amazing people to work with.
    Thank you flourish!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Rebecca Mize · Married on 09/07/2019

What Dreams Are Made Of

Woooowww!!! Flourish provided the most STUNNING centerpieces and bouquets; not only that, they were SOOO easy and an absolute joy to work with.
    I met with Carol (from Flourish) about a year before my wedding to discuss my dream look for the wedding--- and my dream was absolutely provided. The flowers were absolutely stunning. Flourish asked the right questions, provided the best guidance, and delivered the most stunning centerpieces and flowers I could have dreamed of.
    They were so easy to work with and made wedding planning stress free. I absolutely adored everything. The ceremony and reception flowers were out of a fairy tale. The quality was stunning- there were sooo many beautiful flowers in all of the pieces they made. I have only the best things to say about working with Flourish!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/24/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Absolutely loved my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I wanted and more! I was blown away! Carol was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Shawn Marie

Shawn Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

Best Florist in WNY

My husband and I had a great experience with Flourish. Carol and Norine are amazing. Originally, we were pretty minimal on the flowers we needed, but we ended up working with Knot So Simple Events Co. (HIGHLY recommend) for decor, and we ended up needing a lot more flowers and loose greenery than we had originally planned.

We asked Carol and Norine, not too far out from the wedding date, for a lot more than we had originally needed (tons of extra loose greenery and flowers, a few 25 ft. garlands, sunflowers tied on ceremony chairs, etc.) Flourish really delivered. Our venue looked incredible and we got countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful it was.

My mom passed away during our engagement. I requested my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere be wrapped in her wedding dress. I also had a pendant of a picture with my mom. My bouquet was so beautiful and exactly what I pictured.

Additionally, their price was BY FAR then best price I found. We got quotes that were two to three times more expensive for a lot less.

Thank you to Carol and Norine for making our venue, the bouquets, and everything look exactly the way I dreamed it would!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Ginger Hake · Married on 05/26/2019

Buffalo Area Brides - Look No Further for a Florist!

5/26/2019: Norrine made our vision come true. The flowers showcased the venues for both the ceremony and reception. The bridal party flowers were gorgeous and every detail we requested was in place. Flexibility, affordability and just overall friendly professionalism made working with Flourish so easy to do - which is what any bride's mother wants when planning a wedding (no stress)! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Flourish's reply:

Thank you so very much Ginger for being so thoughtful and
    gracious! It was a pleasure to work with you and Casey!
    We were very honored to be a part of Casey & Tom's special day.
    Congratulations and all the best to you and your family!
    Norine & Carol
  • Elise

Elise Savattieri · Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous Flowers with Delightful People

Carol & Norine are mature, dedicated professionals who aim to please! They are a joy to work with and they are sincerely interested in making you very happy. Their attention to detail with the questions & pictures they ask for during the decision process allow you to relax! They are happy to guide you with all their experience through many questions! We were extremely pleased with our wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Most amazing florist in buffalo!

Flourish is INCREDIBLE! Our flowers were stunning and we received so many compliments! Carol is phenomenal to work with! She is so kind and knowledgeable, and truly knows every flower you could imagine! She has so many great ideas also listens to everything you want. Our whole vision came to life and was even more beautiful then we thought! Not only were the flowers beautiful, but she ensures everything is set up and delivered on time and goes above and beyond to make sure the entire set up is perfect! Thank you Carol and Flourish for making our wedding day so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ellen · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Flourish did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! They matched the photo ideas I had perfectly and were super great to work with!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Muscarella · Married on 01/06/2019

Stunning Flowers for our Wedding!

We used Flourish for our wedding on June 1, 2019 and I could not be more happy with our decision. Our flowers exceeded any expectations we had and were truly stunning! Norine and Carol were a delight to work with and so sweet the day of my wedding - they wanted everything to be perfect, and it was! I am so pleased with Flourish and will definitely use them for events in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Gianna D Pelosi · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Service

Flourish was absolutely wonderful to work with! Mid-way through planning my wedding I changed my mind about some colors and types of flowers I wanted and they were extremely flexible and accommodating. They brought my exact vision to life for centerpieces, unity candle arrangement, cake topper, cocktail hour florals, and an entire bridal party of 20+ people. I can not recommend them more!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic flowers!!

I was so happy to have found Flourish for our wedding flowers!! They were so easy to get in touch with, and the flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful flowers and sweet service

Norine and Carol at Flourish were wonderful to work with. From our first consultation (and creeping on their instagram) we knew we wanted them for our wedding. As we got closer to the wedding, we made some changes to the centerpieces and they were very accommodating. They spent time on the phone reviewing changes and updating prices for me so I could have the most up-to-date information and the floral arrangements that I wanted. The day of the wedding, they did not disappoint. Norine and Carol hand delivered our bouquets and boutennieres to our hotel room and came to say congratulations - I thought that was exceptional customer service.

When I walked into our reception, the centerpieces took my breath away. They were even better than I could have imagined. They elevated the room without taking away from anything in the venue. They were a stunning mix of ivory and mauve roses, hydrangeas, baby's breath and more. It complimented our neutral color scheme exquisitely.

I would recommend Flourish, most definitely!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2018

Smooth Process with beautiful results

Carol and Norine were a dream to work with. From beginning to end everything went smooth and we all seemed to be on the same page. When we received our quote I fully expected it to be around $3000 and it came back at less than half that. I would for sure recommend Flourish to anyone without even thinking about it.

Carol & Norine, Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was absolutely stunning. It all looked beautiful and Norine knew my vision without me even having to explain it all! It was truly a pleasure working with these ladies.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Flourish made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding day- from the boutonnieres and bouquets to the ceremony and reception pieces, all of our flowers were beyond beautiful! Norine and Carol were so easy and a pleasure to work with. They know exactly what they are doing and exceeded expectations! Their arrangements made our venue (and entire day!) truly unforgettable-thank you!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Mary Joy · Married on 07/01/2018

Carol; was so much fun to work with and truly listened to my vision. She was very flexible when I made changes or added items.
    Her and Norine did exactly as we planned was. Prompt in delivering what and where. I never had to worry about the flowers. She had them beautifully placed a church. At the venue and labeled for each person.
    I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone planning a party or wedding to give Carol and Norine a call!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Carol and Norine were a pleasure to work with and our flowers looked beautiful. Our flowers were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Anita · Married on 10/07/2017

The flowers for my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous!! Norine and Carol were great to work with and the flowers exceeded my expectations! A perfect day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

katie · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Flourish. They were so responsive, listened to exactly what we were looking for and were so knowledgeable about wedding flowers. They made amazing recommendations that made our day even that more beautiful. I cannot thank them enough and would highly recommend any bride or groom out there who is looking for a polish well organized florist to consider booking them.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

I was so happy with Flourish for my wedding flowers! They were so nice from the start, flexible with ideas, and the flowers turned out beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

Norine and Carol were absolutely lovely to work with. They really helped make my vision come alive. The flowers were incredible! I couldn't have been more happy with their work. The bouquets were gorgeous, as were the flowers on our ceremony arch. I don't have all my photos back yet from the photographers, but the centerpieces where beautiful too. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2017

Norine and crew were all so friendly and very accommodating!!! Flowers looked great, thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017