81 Reviews for Flourish

Single Flowers (2)
Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Everything was absolutely stunning. It all looked beautiful and Norine knew my vision without me even having to explain it all! It was truly a pleasure working with these ladies.

Profile Picture katie, 9/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Flourish made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding day- from the boutonnieres and bouquets to the ceremony and reception pieces, all of our flowers were beyond beautiful! Norine and Carol were so easy and a pleasure to work with. They know exactly what they are doing and exceeded expectations! Their arrangements made our venue (and entire day!) truly unforgettable-thank you!!

Profile Picture Ariana, 7/28/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Carol; was so much fun to work with and truly listened to my vision. She was very flexible when I made changes or added items.
Her and Norine did exactly as we planned was. Prompt in delivering what and where. I never had to worry about the flowers. She had them beautifully placed a church. At the venue and labeled for each person.
I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone planning a party or wedding to give Carol and Norine a call!!!!

Profile Picture Mary Joy, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carol and Norine were a pleasure to work with and our flowers looked beautiful. Our flowers were exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous!! Norine and Carol were great to work with and the flowers exceeded my expectations! A perfect day!

Profile Picture Anita, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Flourish. They were so responsive, listened to exactly what we were looking for and were so knowledgeable about wedding flowers. They made amazing recommendations that made our day even that more beautiful. I cannot thank them enough and would highly recommend any bride or groom out there who is looking for a polish well organized florist to consider booking them.

Profile Picture katie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with Flourish for my wedding flowers! They were so nice from the start, flexible with ideas, and the flowers turned out beautiful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Norine and Carol were absolutely lovely to work with. They really helped make my vision come alive. The flowers were incredible! I couldn't have been more happy with their work. The bouquets were gorgeous, as were the flowers on our ceremony arch. I don't have all my photos back yet from the photographers, but the centerpieces where beautiful too. I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Norine and crew were all so friendly and very accommodating!!! Flowers looked great, thanks for everything!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carol did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. From our first meeting, she was beyond thorough with her questions and provided fabulous ideas. I had previously met with five other florists and I am so glad we chose to work with Flourish. I felt Carol really understood the look we were going for and executed beyond expectations. Everything from the bouquets, corsages, unity candle, and center pieces were absolutely perfect. I could not have been happier with the service and would highly recommend Flourish to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Aleks, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Norine and Carol were outstanding! I used flourish for my bouquets and boutonnieres, as well as for some of my centerpieces, and I could not have been happier. Both Norine and Carol are extremely knowledgeable, and were very helpful in creating my dream bouquets, while still sticking within my budget. Their communication and professionalism was impeccable. They're easy to work with, very friendly, and the prices were very reasonable. Everything was on time and exactly how I had envisioned it. I would absolutely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flourish made our wedding absolutely gorgeous! Every little detail was captured and even better than I imagined. I trusted their artistic talent to make my dream wedding a reality. They were great to work with, always keeping me in the loop, and reasonably priced for the awesome work that they did. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Maya, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Flourish for my wedding was great! I never actually met with them in person until the day of my wedding. I talked to Norine several times on the phone, sent pictures of my ideas, and everything turned out great!! The flowers were beautiful and the colors for my roses were right on point!! They did an amazing job with the center pieces and all the bouquets matched identically with what I wanted. They did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Paulette, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My advice to any couple looking for a florist is easy! Look no further. Carol and Norine helped make my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments on the flowers. My daughter gave Carol and Norine the colors and that was pretty much it. We trusted them to make everything beautiful and they did not disappoint and in fact exceeded our expectations. Our venue switched three times due to cancellations and they didn't miss a beat. You will not find a florist who will be more of a perfectionist than Carol and Norine at Flourish! Thank you Flourish for helping make everything perfect.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I didn't really have ideas about what kinds of flowers I wanted, I only had color ideas and Carol and Norine came up with the perfect arrangements. In fact, they dealt with our venue changes with such flexibility and ease - it made everything so much easier for us. (We were cancelled on by our first 2 venues and they visited all 3 with us to come up with ideas). Carol and Norine are the sweetest ladies and are so great to work with. They even made a little flower collar for our dog who was the flower girl! All of the bouquets, vases, and boutonnieres were beautiful and fit exactly what I was imagining. We got so many compliments on how pretty the place was. Thank you for helping to make our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We were in a unique situation where we had to email, text, or call all of our vendors to plan our wedding. Flourish Florists were amazing to work with! They met with us the one time we were home in the six months we were working with them and Norine was so helpful! The day of our wedding, a brunch wedding on a holiday weekend, the ladies of Flourish Florist were busy bees finishing our table arrangements and outdoor decorations. We received so many compliments about the flowers! They were so gorgeous! I would recommend Flourish Florosts to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I saw Norine and Carol's portfolio I knew they were the right florists for our wedding. Even though we had a few vendors that said they were capable of handling flowers alongside their other services, I specifically hired them because they fit our look and feel so perfectly. They were so easy to work with, answering all my questions within a day, and so accommodating to meet my very specific needs. We were planning our wedding from across the country, and they made me feel extremely confident in their floral design. They found all of the flowers that I wanted, and I couldn't have been happier. They were absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend working with Flourish.

Profile Picture Hilary, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carol & Norine did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers! We met with Carol a few times and she totally saw our vision and after showing her a few ideas from Pinterest and the colors of our wedding, she knew what to do. They were perfect and beautiful! Our guests commented on how lovely the centerpieces and bouquets were, and they even filled several containers we provided them with (bird cages, etc.) They also did my bridal shower floral centerpieces and even filled my Kitchen Aid Mixer bowl with a giant, gorgeous arrangement-it was so unique and my guests loved it! Carol was very easy to talk to and we found convenient times to meet. I would definitely recommend Flourish to any bride! Thank you so much, Carol! : ) Linsey & David

Profile Picture Linsey, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You will not regret your decision to use Flourish for your wedding day. Noreen and Carol were kind, supportive and wonderful to work with. They were always available to correspond via phone, text, e-mail and in-person. They were prompt in communicating back and forth and their overall service and quality of work was above and beyond. They were able to create everything I had envisioned for my wedding day. Thank you

Profile Picture User6955003, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I met with Carol and I showed her pictures from pinterest of the flowers I liked. I was nervous because I couldn't see the flowers bouquets all put together until the wedding day. I put my trust in Flourish and I wasn't let down. The bouquets were so beautiful and just what I had envisioned!

Profile Picture User6458893, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

They were amazing!! My bouquet for my wedding was stunning it even had little pearls and crystals mixed in!! Carol and Norine did everything I asked for and it turned out even better than I had pictured in my head! Carol is wonderful at what she does. She helped me come up with ideas for centerpieces and for the sweetheart table. My girls bouquets were stunning! Everyone raved about the flowers! Not to mention is the sweetest person and so easy to work with! Thank you a million times !!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shop around and see the fine quality they offer. we were more than pleased with the flowers and the time they spent helping us make our selections. When I forgot a few people and needed some added flowers, it never was an issue. would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture donna, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Norine and Carol went above and beyond to work within my budget and my reception vision. They were so quick to respond and reassure me when I questioned some of my choices. I couldn't have been happier when they delivered my flowers to my parents house. Everything was perfect. Walking into our reception at te Statler was a dream. The beautiful flowers enhanced the venue and were more beautiful then I ever could have imagined.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was more than I could have asked for. Norine and Carol did a beautiful job and everything looked amazing!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/6/16, 1 Review