FlourGirl Patissier Reviews

FlourGirl Patissier 5
FlourGirl Patissier 6
FlourGirl Patissier 7

Leah · Married on 09/29/2018

We could not be happier with FlourGirl Patissier!! Everyone at our wedding raved about the cupcakes! From the time I inquired about their services til the end of the our wedding night when I devoured a ridiculous amount of said cupcakes it's been such a easy and fun experience! I would recommend anyone who is planning a wedding or any event call them up. You will not he disappointed. Very very very happy customers! We love you guys! ❤

• Melanie

Melanie Petersen · Married on 09/29/2018

World-class quality it with small town attention

Cake review

I cannot say enough about how easy it was to work with Sarah! A true professional she is with an extremely versatile range of talent. She made us feel special from day one. It was exactly the experience we hoped for with our cake tasting. We arrived to a display of frostings and cakes, the real kitchen experience, and an effortless exchange of ideas. Wedding planning can be overwhelming and sometimes you just want to show someone a picture or tell them your ideas and and hope that they make it somewhat close to your version. That she did! We didn’t have nearly enough time together in person but with a couple of email exchanges and sketches, Sarah created our perfect Wedding patisserie dream. It must be shared that we were probably at the top of the list of demanding clients when it came to what was inside of this cake let alone the outside. Anything we threw at her sketches while offering her professional advice without offending. Such a relief in this process. I even joked that I wanted a cookie dough and Reese‘s peanut butter cake. Well, it happened! Sarah is an artist and genuinely cares about supporting your special day! Can’t wait to enjoy the special cupcakes she made us for our one year.

Renee · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I got married recently and couldn’t have had a better experience working with Sarah! Throughout the entire process she was friendly, responsive, and supportive in our vision. For our wedding we ordered a small 6 inch cake for the cake cutting and three varieties of cupcakes. Our guests just raved about the cake and cupcakes. If you’re looking for delicious treats and amazing service, I would highly recommend Sarah!

FlourGirl Patissier 8
    FlourGirl Patissier 9

Rachelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah was amazing to work with! Her cake was delicious and beautiful!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

The quality of the cakes were beyond words. Everything was delicious, displayed and decorated beautifully and Sarah is the nicest person to work with!! The only bad part is that we live too far away to get one for our anniversary next year.
    Seriously, I would eat her deserts everyday!

Paulette · Married on 08/05/2018

Sarah did an amazing job with our wedding cake! She captured the vision perfect. She went above and beyond to do some preliminary testing to make sure the our requested gold decorations would be perfect. Our cake also tasted wonderful! I highly recommend FlourGirl Patissier.

FlourGirl Patissier 10

Mara · Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING job! Our wedding cake was beautiful :) thank you for everything!

FlourGirl Patissier 11

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah was super to work with and her cakes were yummy and beautiful all at the same time! She answered all of my many questions very timely! Would not choose anyone else when in Door County!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah was very helpful and accommodated my request for vegan and gluten-free cupcakes (and no one was any the wiser!). I will certainly go back to Flour Girl next time I'm in Door County.

Jenna · Married on 06/12/2018

Great cake, cupcakes and presentation! 10/10!

Nancy · Married on 06/10/2018

Sarah, you did an amazing job on our wedding cake, It was just what we asked for very simple and elegant. We loved it! Not only was it pretty, but the taste was amazing as well. I have been to many wedding where the cake is beautiful but the taste is like sawdust. Your cake was so delicious, everybody rant and raved how good it was. The communication was all done over emails since we are out of state and was done seamlessly. I couldn't of asked for a better baker than you.
    Thanks again Sara it was amazing.
    Nancy and Bob

FlourGirl Patissier 12
    FlourGirl Patissier 13

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

Her flavors are amazing and her presentation was exactly what I had pictured! I would 100% recommend!

Jayme · Married on 05/19/2018

Sarah was fantastic! She made the whole process so easy for us from start to finish. On our wedding day Sarah came and set everything up so beautifully! Our guests complemented on how delicious all our of cupcakes were.

Kara · Married on 05/19/2018

Our cake was beautiful and tasted great! Sarah took all of my ideas and dreams about the cake and put it all together. She made everything supper easy on us and was wonderful to work with!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

All we can say is simply amazing! FlourGirl has always been a favorite of ours! Each time we are in Sister Bay we stop by the bakery and pick up an amazing little morsel of deliciousness! When we decided to through an impromptu wedding celebration in only a few weeks time following our elopement we knew there was nobody else we wanted to do our cupcakes. Of course, being fall in Door County we felt there would be no chance of getting Sarah for our day but we called anyway. Sarah was amazing and fit us into her already packed weekend with amazing flexibility! The process was quick and effortless.....Sarah is a true professional and outdid herself! The cupcakes were beautiful, delicious and received huge compliments.....More than a pastry chef.......Sarah is an artist! Don't look anywhere else......FlourGirl is worth every penny, it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    FlourGirl Patissier 14
    FlourGirl Patissier 15
    FlourGirl Patissier 16
    FlourGirl Patissier 17
    FlourGirl Patissier 18

FlourGirl Patissier's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! It was wonderful to work with you, and I really appreciate your support of my small business!

Ashleigh · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so glad just chose Sarah to do our wedding cake. She has so many flavor combinations to choose from-all of which are amazing!! She is amazing at what she does, listens to what you are looking to create and she makes it happen. She always responded to any questions I had or any changes I wanted to make. My husband and I definitely recommend her!!

FlourGirl Patissier 19

meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Glad we went with FlourGirl for our big day. Cake was wonderful and looked exactly like I requested. Perfect day, perfect cake!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah was a pleasure to work with! She was flexible with our meeting time (since we traveled from out of town), and always very responsive in regards to communication. And to top it off her cakes are amazing!! Beautifully designed and the flavors are to die for!! We even ordered cupcakes in our wedding cake flavors to enjoy after our big day. So delicious! Thank you, Sarah! Our cake was top notch!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Our cake and cupcakes were beautiful, and equally delicious! They went so fast at our wedding that we had to sneak a few pieces of cake away for later! I did ask Sarah for a little 4-pack of cupcakes for myself and the groom for later, and she was very happy to do so for us. I was 100% satisfied and couldn't have asked for anything else!

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah did an excellent job creating the perfect wedding cake for us! It was a naked cake that matched our rustic theme well. Several people raved at how good it taste and had multiple servings!! Can't wait to have it again on our 1 year anniversary :) thank you!!

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2017

Flour Girl is amazing! So easy to work with and a great selection of desserts!

FlourGirl Patissier 20
    FlourGirl Patissier 21
    FlourGirl Patissier 22

Anna · Married on 09/02/2017

Delicious cake!! We got tons of compliments! It was also beautiful with a floral waterfall.

After my wedding day I had 3 slices for breakfast as it was so tasty!!!

A · Married on 08/25/2017

Absolutely wonderful cake... Exactly what I had envisioned, and it was delicious!

• O

Ona · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah is an amazing baker. She has been making my family cakes and cupcakes for the past couple of years. She made my brothers wedding cake along with mine. My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. She was also extremely easy to work with. I had many guests say it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We love Sarah, and she is our family's favorite baker!

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

There are many bakeries in Door County, but FlourGirl Patissier's visual aesthetics are top-notch. She offers a variety of flavors, which can be sampled at a casual tasting in Sister Bay. In addition to our beautiful, nautically themed wedding cake, she also provided cupcakes for our rehearsal dinner the night prior.