flour! flowers & sweets Reviews

20 | Wells, ME

20 Reviews for flour! flowers & sweets

20 flour! flowers & sweets Reviews

Becca · Married on 09/22/2018

Autumn is a flower artist. She was easy to work with through out the process, and really delivered with the arrangements/bouquets. She worked within our budget needs and helped us define what look we wanted to go for with our flowers. Can't recommend enough!!

Nancy · Married on 07/28/2018

Autumn is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a delight to work with, but she's so good at what she does, too! She guided us along in the process of deciding what kind of arrangements we wanted for our wedding, and everything turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined. We added a last minute request for her to create some simple farmers market-type floral arrangements for our welcome party (to which she said, "no problem!") and those turned out absolutely gorgeous, as well. The cake she made for us was so simple and so delicious, we're still dreaming about it. If you want a vendor who is super reliable, responsive, kind, a pleasure to work with, and will go the extra mile for you, book Autumn for your florist and your cake baker. Seriously, you will not regret it. Thank you Autumn!

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

I was soooo happy with our flowers! I am not a flower person, and even debated having a lot of flower decorations at our wedding, but I am so glad I went with Autumn! I had been on pinterest.com and had a vision for the flowers I wanted. I reached out to Autumn and she was very responsive and I sent her my inspiration. She got my vision all right!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I knew I didn't want to spend a lot, and I definitely feel like I got a lot for my budget! Super happy!

flour! flowers & sweets 1
    flour! flowers & sweets 2

Liz · Married on 07/13/2018

We had a really wonderful experience with Autumn and flour! for our 7/14/18 wedding in Kennebunkport, ME. I was unsure of what I wanted and didn't have a really clear vision. I sent Autumn a couple photos and described a little bit of what I was looking for. She was incredibly responsive and clearly very knowledgable about not only floral arrangements, but about what would work with our venue, colors, budget, etc. She was very patient with me as I went back and forth on what exactly I wanted to do.

The bouquets were absolutely stunning and better than I could have imagined. The centerpieces looked perfect and she also included driftwood and votives to add to the beachy vibe. I feel like I never even gave her a clear vision of what I wanted, but she somehow made everything look exactly like I was hoping it would - if not better!

Autumn's prices were also extremely reasonable compared to a lot of the other vendors in the area. She was also fun and very enjoyable to work with, definitely a blessing in the hectic months before your wedding when you are communicating with a ton of different people. I would highly recommend flour! to any bride!

Silvia · Married on 10/07/2017

Autumn is phenomenal! We knew that from our first consultation in her studio, where we ended up talking for over an hour and a half. She really understood our vision and the feel we were trying to go for on our wedding day, but she also understood Abraham and I and our personalities. She paid attention to every small detail and made my flower dreams come true! She worked with me through various options and even helped me surprise my groom when a plan we initially had fell through for boutonnieres! Autumn was extremely responsive and kind and I knew that she would create the most amazing bouquets! I got goosebumps when she came up the stairs with the bouquets the morning of our wedding! She is beyond talented and I am so very grateful for all her work. Autumn, we can never thank you enough for all you did!

flour! flowers & sweets 3
    flour! flowers & sweets 4
    flour! flowers & sweets 5
    flour! flowers & sweets 6
    flour! flowers & sweets 7
    flour! flowers & sweets 8

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Autumn was an absolute joy to work with, pure and simple. Autumn was extremely nice, caring, responsive, professional and was incredibly flexible! She made all of my floral dreams come true! Autumn made this whole process easy and enjoyable! She was even worked around my schedule so that I could drop off a hand made floral wrap from my mothers wedding dress at her studio. I cannot express how thankful I am for all of her hard work! I am SO happy that we found her and I will continue to recommend her to everyone I can that is getting married.

flour! flowers & sweets 9
    flour! flowers & sweets 10
    flour! flowers & sweets 11

Skye · Married on 09/09/2017

Autumn from Flour! Was so easy to work with and would email us back practically immediately, sometimes multiple times in a day. She found us the perfect vases and votive holders for our centerpieces and created absolutely stunning bouquets for me (the bride) and my sister (maid of honor), as well as lovely boutonnieres for the groom, 2 dads, best man, and officiant, corsages for our two mothers, and gorgeous arrangements for our welcome tables and wedding arch. All of the floral arrangements were more elaborate than we had imagined for the price we were paying. Autumn even arranged a last minute change with me to have a few flowers for my hair dropped off at a second location before the delivery to the main venue. We are so grateful to Autumn and her team!

Danni · Married on 09/02/2017

Not only is Autumn ridiculously talented and good at what she does, she is also such a sweet person and really fun to work with! I loved that her company did both flowers and cake because being able to combine 2 vendors into 1 makes things so much easier! When I first contacted Autumn, I didn’t know a thing about flowers. I just sent her some pictures of images that I liked on Pinterest and then hopped on the phone with her. Let me say, she was SO helpful at describing what she could create and the different types of flowers that she would use to bring my vision to life. It was clear she was a professional with a passion for what she does and I knew we were in good hands :). The day of the wedding I was overjoyed with how beautifully everything came out. From the aisle to the tables to my dream bouquet, everything was perfection! And the cake was super tasty as well - our guests are still talking about it! Hiring Autumn is a no-brainer for any bride that wants an exceptional experience with her flowers and cake!

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2017

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Autumn! She did it all - she created the most beautiful hydrangea and and ranunculus arrangements, and baked a DELICIOUS vanilla bean cake for our Peaks Island wedding! We received so many compliments from our guests about the cake, and even from some of our relatives who are florists!! I also requested a flower crown for my reception and it was better than I could have imagined. Autumn is so talented and easy to work with - we highly recommend for anyone getting married in Maine!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Autumn did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers and desserts. I loved having the ability to organize two major wedding details through one company. We had a small cake plus an assortment of cupcakes that were all delicious. We even ate half of the top tier of our wedding cake before freezing it!

Let's talk about the flowers.... the flowers were so, so beautiful! I was trying to work within a budget and was concerned that I wouldn't be able to have the kind of wild and unique bouquet that I was envisioning. Autumn worked with me and crafted the most gorgeous bouquets and centerpeices using less expensive flowers with the same looks and feel I was going for. She is very talented at what she does and I highly recommend contacting her!

Dayle · Married on 08/20/2016

Since we were planning our wedding from New York, it was great to have one vendor that did both flowers AND cake/cupcakes.... and Autumn does them both very well. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, and our cake and cupcakes were both beautiful and delicious. Autumn was easy to work with, understood what I was looking for right away, excellent with communication, and did a fantastic job overall!

Vicky · Married on 07/24/2016

Autumn was a delight to work with, very helpful and accommodating! the flowers were perfect and just what I had in mind.

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Autumn with Flour! Events is truly one of a kind. We worked with Autumn for both our flowers and our cupcakes and cakes. Weddings are typically a stressful time, but finding a single vendor that can fulfill two of your major needs for a wedding makes life so much easier. I received nonstop compliments on both the cake and the flowers throughout the day. For our flowers, I submitted a picture that I had found on Pinterest to Autumn and she worked with my budget to create something that would work for me and was absolutely stunning. We had Autumn do not only the flowers for the bridal party but also the ceremony site. I had all of my guests asking to take the centerpieces home! Can't recommend Flour! more highly.

I cannot recommend Flour! and Autumn enough. My husband and I used Flour for both our flowers and our cake for our wedding in South Berwick, Maine. We met with Autumn in late winter/early spring of 2015, and I showed her my ideas for flowers. She asked me to send and photos/inspiration beforehand. When I saw our bouquets and centerpieces, I almost cried. They were even better than I could have imagined! I swear Autumn read my mind and made the most beautiful arrangements I could have ever asked for. Blown away! This is a shot of my gorgeous bouquet: https://instagram.com/p/8lTKVwGjHA/?taken-by=lisamrigby

She also did our wedding cake and cupcakes. They were just beyond delicious! At our initial meeting, she gave us a box of cupcakes to take home to try different flavor. My husband doesn't like frosting, so he's not a big cake fan. He tried Autumn's buttercream frosting and completely changed his mind! It is THAT good. We have our top tier and some cupcakes in our freezer, and I CANNOT wait to eat them!!

Thank you, Autumn!

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I know it's hard to give a business 5 out of 5 stars, but Autumn was more than we could have asked for in a florist. From our first contact, she was personable, helpful, and responsive with every aspect of our floral needs. She worked with us to stick to our budget with creative solutions and knowledgeable suggestions. The arrangements were GORGEOUS.

Not only did she satisfy our floral needs, but Autumn also baked our wedding cake. Every single guest we've talked to has said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We are looking forward to our first anniversary to eat the rest of it.

-Sarah & Josh

• ael1731

Allyson · Married on 08/22/2014

Autumn was incredible to work with...and our cake was UNBELIEVABLE. We wanted something that looked good and tasted good. She nailed it! Our guests raved about it. I only wish I had gotten more than the small piece my husband fed to me during the cake cutting.

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

Autumn did an amazing job on our flower arrangements and flower decor. I was so pleased with everything she presented! Everyone raved about the flower combinations, colors and all the arrangements she put together. I had given her the color scheme of my wedding and specific flowers I wanted and left the rest up to her. I was beyond amazed when I arrived at my wedding venue and everything was in the exact place I wanted it and the arrangements were gorgeous and vibrant.

I also went with Flour! for my cupcakes. It was so nice being able to go to one vendor for two different areas of my wedding. I was so happy with the cupcakes. We picked four different cupcake flavors and all were a big hit at the wedding. Yum!

I would absolutely recommend Flour! for both flower arrangements and cupcakes for any special event you may be having. I was so impressed with her promptness and professionalism and would love to use this company again in the future!! Thank you for making my wedding even more special!!

Amy · Married on 08/02/2014

Autumn was so wonderful! My husband and I couldn't have found a better person to do our cake and cupcakes. When we met with Autumn for the first time she was kind and easy to talk to. She really listened to what we wanted and willing to work with whatever we wanted. I could tell that her number one goal was to meet our wants for our day. We chose the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for our cake to cut and the cupcakes were red velvet and vanilla bean cake with white chocolate frosting. We got many rave compliments from our guests, they just loved them. We couldn't believe how well priced everything was and Autumn was so kind in working with me. She even worked with me in secret to put Mario characters in the cake as a surprise for my husband on the day. The cake and cupcakes were beautifully decorated. Overall, I just loved our cake experience with Autumn. I would recommend her to anyone and will go back to her in the future!

• I

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2010

I just worked with Flour as my florist for my Kennebunkport wedding and I could not be more impressed by the word that they do, the time and effort they put in, the quality and artistic vision they bring to the table and all for a reasonable price. My bouquet was stunning, everyone commented on the men's flowers (and the men even noticed them!); she made us a beautiful birch chuppah that wowed the crowd - and put it up during a tornado watch no less smiling all the while!; our centerpieces wove in our beach theme without being over the top at all and were the perfect accent to the tables.

Everything was the perfect blend of vintage and timeless elegance that we were looking for and nothing was 'overdone' in the way that weddings can be. And she worked with us to make sure at every turn that we were on budget and ways to make our budget stretch beyond what we thought it could. Not many in the business do that anymore. It was clear that we were important to her and that she cared very much about our wedding, something I will never forget. It was much more like working with a friend.

She was such a DREAM to work with - almost like a wedding mom, so thoughtful and attentive and cheerful. I would work with her again in a second and after talking at first with literally 10 different florists in the area, I can say with confidence that she is the best around. If I could give 10 stars I would.

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2008

Autumn was wonderful to work with. Her prices were incredible and we were blown away by our flowers. She is definitely someone we would work with again.