Florist in the Foothills Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• Jaime
    Jaime Married on 08/08/2015
    Sally and Linda made our floral dreams come true! The arrangements they designed for our wedding were so above and beyond our expectations and we absolutely loved them. I would highly recommend Florist in the Foothills for all of your floral needs.
    Patti Married on 08/24/2013
    I can’t thank Florist in the Foothills enough for the amazing job they did with our wedding flowers. I had some general ideas of what I wanted for the wedding, and through a series of meetings with Sally and Linda they were able to get inside my head and really hone in on what it was that I had envisioned. These women truly have an amazing talent! The flowers turned out to be even more beautiful than I had ever expected and I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve received. They were insistent on delivering them in person to me on my wedding day, and when I saw the bridal bouquet, it brought me to tears. Thank you both so much for all the time you spent on our wedding and doing such a fabulous job! I would without a doubt recommend their services to anyone looking for a florist.
    Mary Married on 08/20/2011
    Sally and Linda did a wonderful job with the bridal and wedding party flowers. They were so flexible with the ideas that were given to them and so creative in the finished product. They exceeded our expectations! We would definitely recommended these two amazing ladies and their talent to any wedding!
    Annie Married on 08/20/2011
    These ladies have a gift. They were able to transform the picture I had in my mind of my wedding flowers and make it a reality. It was a wonderful experience working with Florist in the Foothills. They are sweet, kind, thoughtful people with a wonderful sense of beauty and creativity.
    Tammy Married on 07/23/2011
    When people saw pictures of my wedding day, they thought we had gone to Hawaii. Sally and Linda were able to listen to the ideas I had and create a perfect display. They were creative, professional and I would recommend them to all my family and friends.
    Lorena Married on 09/26/2010
    Sally and Linda are really good at what they do, elegance is the best word to describe their job, I loved all the flower arrangements and my bouquet, I showed them what I wanted it to look like and it turned out way better than the one in the magazine. They work with your budget too and it´s so nice to have creative people that really love what they do to help you have a nice looking wedding!, totally recommend them.
    Valerie Married on 09/13/2013
    Absolutely stellar job! As a bride I didn't have a very creative vision but was able to give Sally and Linda a very general idea of colors and look and left them the creative license to put it all together. What I received blew me away! The arrangements were fantastic and very high quality. The boutonnières in partucular were so unique and classy. Loved everything they produced from the bouquets to the table centerpieces and the larger urns. They even three in some extra loose flowers for the mantle and cake that pulled everything together.

• F
    Jo Married on 10/22/2011
    Florist in the Foothills provided flowers for our son’s wedding. They provided personal and professional service from the first time we spoke until the day of the wedding. Linda and Sally met with our daughter in-law to be and worked with her to assist with making the flowers special for her. Linda and Sally did an absolutely outstanding job. Everything was done on time and went without a glitch. Linda and Sally worked seamlessly and behind the scene. The most frequent compliment we heard that night was the word unique. How unique and exquisite the bride's bouquet was. It was extremely beautiful and truly unique excellent floral arrangement. They provided great service. Throughout the planning of the wedding we appreciated the ladies attention and dedication to their addition to making this wedding day special- - and that's why I highly recommend Florist in the Foothills!