Florist & Hound Design Reviews

4 | Barrington, IL

4 Reviews for Florist & Hound Design

Lauren Remley · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Flowers

Klaudia was amazing throughout the whole process! She is so creative and was able to bring my vision to life. Everything was flawless and every guest at my wedding complimented the amazing flower wall she made for me. I highly recommend Florist & Hound Design!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Beth B · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing!!!

I love Florist & Hound Design! We hired Klaudia as our florist for our wedding this past January and she went above and beyond on every account! She has great vision, is extremely creative, and can accommodate no matter what the budget. She is passionate about what she does and it shows. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Bridget · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Shower

We’ve ordered flowers from them for a few different occasions, including Mother’s Day and a shower, and they have always been stunning. The flowers are unique, creative and fresh. Klaudia is always professional, knowledgeable and talented. I can’t say enough good things about them!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Erika · Married on 09/07/2019

Klaudia was great

Klaudia was very responsive as my ideas and vision changed during the wedding planning process. she worked with me and the flowers that were available during that time of year to create beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 09/21/2019