Florida Orange Blossom Weddings Reviews

271 | Tampa, FL

271 Reviews for Florida Orange Blossom Weddings

Stacy · Married on 01/14/2017

Very helpful and nice. They even helped us set up beforehand, and met some of our family. The wedding was perfect. And you can't beat their price!

Daniel · Married on 04/08/2016

My wife and I had a great day, which Calvin and Debby made even better with their attention to detail and friendly approach!

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2016

Calvin was fabulous! He made our special day perfect.

Jeff & Deloris · Married on 01/11/2016

Pastor McIlroy was so helpful, friendly, & especially easy to reach since we had to do all our planning from out of state. He remembered how our wedding day was also that of my parents & surprised me by incorporating that into our ceremony. It was perfect! He was prompt & easy going. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to marry us!

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Calvin was wonderful! He was timely, professional and very personable. We chose a reading we wanted read and chose the vows we wanted to recite. Prior to the wedding he emailed a copy of how everything would be said. I offered some changes and he was very accommodating. He spoke slowly and didn't mess up anything. We greatly appreciate his professionalism.

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2015

Calvin was great! At the last minute we had to change the location of our wedding due to rain and Calvin was very understanding. The ceremony was beautiful!

It was a wonderful experience working with Calvin. He responded to emails quickly. Calvin was extremely well organized, well prepared and arrived early on our wedding day. He was very accommodating in letting us creating our own wedding script and ceremony. I would highly recommend Calvin to officiate a friend's wedding.

Excellent communication. Very reasonable

Diane · Married on 09/22/2015

Calvin was wonderful! His ceremony was beautiful and we were thrilled that he shared a copy of everything with us. Calvin was articulate and did not rush through the ceremony. We changed some of the wording of the vows from the samples provided and Calvin was most accommodating and flexible with the adjustments. He was very patient with us and our children. It was a fantastic ceremony!

christopher · Married on 09/19/2015

The quality of service and the flexibility of service was fantastic. I recommend Calvin McIlroy as a wedding officiant.

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

Very reliable. Mr. and Mrs. Mcllroy were always available and answered all my questions. They made sure they had all the information that they needed to make sure my day went as smooth as possible. He gave great examples of writings that helped me in creating the words that would make my wedding day magical. I would definitely recommend this great team to anyone and everyone. They were very organized and didn't miss a beat. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

Denise · Married on 06/29/2015

Calvin and Debby were wonderful to work with. We live in Michigan and had a beach wedding in Florida so everything was done via email and phone. Both were very helpful and quick to respond to emails. Calvin truly made our day special with his beautiful words. I HIGHLY recommend Florida Orange Blossom Weddings for any type of wedding! Truly wonderful folks to work with!

Michael and Denise Casey

shelly · Married on 06/20/2015

I would highly recommend,Calvin done an amazing job.

Kate · Married on 06/12/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! My husband and I had a destination wedding in North Redington Beach. We are from Iowa so had to plan everything via email and phone conversations. I was very impressed with Florida Orange Blossom Weddings response time and communication. They were VERY helpful, attentive to my questions and always responded in a timely manner. Communication is KEY when planning long distance. As far as planning the ceremony, it was very simple and easy. He has all of his ceremony selections online and all you have to do is select the ceremony that you prefer. Our ceremony was absolutely PERFECT, it was very PERSONAL and heartfelt! We decided to do the sand unity vase during our ceremony and it is an additional cost, but well worth the money. It was such a special part of our ceremony and was something we were able to take back to Iowa with us to always remember our special day. Calvin met with us before the wedding to discuss any questions we had, he was very professional and calm, which I needed :) Overall we could not say enough wonderful things about our experience with Florida Orange Blossom Weddings!! You will not be disappointed!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2015

Pastor Calvin was beyond our expectations. I lived in Texas before moving to Florida with my Husband and our communication was always there no matter the distance. He made it easy to trust him to hold our ceremony and every request was met with Pastor Calvin. We included our daughter in the blessing of the stones and she felt comfortable with him as well! I would definitely recommend him! Thank you Pastor for a beautiful wedding and very touching words that we will always remember.
    I think patient safety is important because their lives are in our hands. Risk management needs to be weighed out carefully because the wrong choice can get someone killed. I think all options should be looked at and even a second opinion by another physician is also a way to manage your risk. Managing risk gets woven into the improvement process because it allows a platform of improving an opportunity to create a better one. Most patients go off the first advice they get. Some procedures could be avoided if they has gotten a second opinion.

marisa · Married on 05/15/2015

Calvin McIlroy was amazing. I had some questions about changing my name, and he took the time to research the exact way I would change my name with getting married out of state. Very professional, very kind and everyone commented how how beautiful he officiated our ceremony. And! I think we helped him rewrite his ceremonies for the future with our "for richer or richer", after all, who would vow to be poor? Thank you, Mr. McIIroy, you are very much appreciated!!

Outstanding service provided, great communication from day one. Made ceremony very, very special for us.

Working with Calvin was a wonderful experience and helped make our ceremony absolutely perfect!

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

Calvin was easy to work with and very professional.

Kerstan · Married on 04/18/2015

What a great officiant! Answered all my questions made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and even introduced himself to me and my husband before we walked down the isle!

pamela · Married on 04/04/2015

Everything was perfect! It was a pleasure working with Calvin and Debby. Calvin showed up early for our rehearsal and ceremony. Calvin was prepared and helped us put together a touching ceremony that we will never forget!

Anna · Married on 03/14/2015

We had been looking for an officiant for a while, but could not seem to find one that clicked with us. When we met with Calvin, we knew he would be perfect, and he was! Calvin was very professional, on time, and prepared for both the rehearsal and the ceremony. He was very helpful at our rehearsal and knew exactly what he was doing. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day such an amazing experience!

Candice · Married on 03/07/2015

He was really wonderful and kind to everyone! We were even late to our own wedding and he was patiently waiting. Thank you so much!

Paula · Married on 03/06/2015

Calvin was wonderful. He met with both of us before the ceremony, and went over major points so we would be comfortable during the ceremony. He personalized the ceremony and was just perfect.

Angel · Married on 02/15/2015

Calvin is really kind and helpful. He did a great job.