17 Reviews for Florida Keys Photo

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
13 Florida Keys Photo Reviews

Julie was the perfect fit for our Keys Elopement! She was flexible enough to be available last minute and was just the right amount of personality to make the day complete. Florida Keys Photo had a great price point for our needs and the final photos were more beautiful than anticipated! Even after being hit by Hurricane Irma and having to evacuate their state, she was concerned about the timeliness of the photos and our satisfaction. Warm and bubbly and creative, you can’t go wrong booking Florida Keys Photo!!

Profile Picture Barbie, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Julie was everything we could've asked for & more. Not only did we get a photographer but we gained a new friend! She went above & beyond for my husband & I from helping us plan our elopement over the phone & going to the site of our wedding to take pictures during the weekend to picking me up so my soon to be husband wouldn't see my until walking onto the beach. From the sneak peak we got we just loved them & cannot wait to see all our pictures! I highly recommend her services & look forward to working with her in the future!

Profile Picture Stacee, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we chose Julie at Florida Keys Photo! Honestly, we planned on eloping, staying within a budget, yet wanted to capture some photos of the ceremony . I read reviews and saw her work on the Florida Keys Photo's Facebook page and contacted her. Everything Julie did was above and beyond what I ever expected. First, she was very easy to communicate with and absolutely no hidden charges! Secondly she gave me some great suggestions for locations to get married (our hotel was not an option for us due to enormous fees) and this was a destination ceremony. Thirdly, she was precise even months ahead- knowing when sunset would be over the water so we could time the ceremony accordingly. Lastly- she did not take any short cuts in photographing our special day- getting gorgeous shots of the sunset over the water multiple times, every possible detail captured- poses and scenery I would have never thought of! She made us laugh and feel comfortable. ( She even helped us with a reservation mistake made by a restaurant). I am so happy with the time and quality service we received. Thank you Julie at Florida Keys Photo--- you are second to none! Outstanding and First Class!

Profile Picture Linda, 2/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Julie is the best photographer ever! Not only are her pictures gorgeous, but she makes it so much fun to take them! My husband hates taking pictures but he had a blast at our wedding and engagement photo shoot because Julie makes it fun! I am soooo pleased with all of the pictures, they are absolutely beautiful! Julie is sweet, professional, and very talented! I just love my pictures!!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Julie was awesome!!! She took some amazing pictures for my daughters wedding, that truly captured the special day. If you are looking for a photographer that pays attention to the smallest details, and is all about getting the perfect shot, than look no farther!!

Profile Picture Renne, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie is the best! She did such an amazing job on our photographs for our wedding. She is very professional and goes out of her way to get the best shots. We could not be happier and look forward to recommending and using her again in the future.

Profile Picture User5320841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie took our wedding pictures, she is very nice and professional, we love how the pictures came out, we will definitely recommend this person to take your special moments pictures.
Thank you so much for been part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was great to work with. She helped make our elopement dream a vision. We were originally just looking for some simple shots from our wedding but Julie far exceeded our expectations. The pictures came out so amazing that they have blown all of our family and friends away. Not only was she a great photographer but she communicated very quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommended Julie!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job! Great variety and great quality of pictures.

Profile Picture User4942025, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

we had a memorable time! will definitely use again for other events in our family.

Profile Picture User4658112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie is ABSOLUETLY amazing! I never met her before and went into this blind. I knew right away with her quick response that she was professional. Being comfortable in front of a camera doesn't come naturally for everyone. Julie makes it fun and easy. Highly recommend anyone to use her services. My pictures came out great and were ready etremely quickly. I look forward to using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie filmed our wedding day and took some great stills and we loved it all. Great value and product and she was quick to follow up before and after the wedding. I knew I was in good hands.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/8/13, 1 Review