Florida Keys Bridal Team Reviews

Florida Keys Bridal Team 5
Florida Keys Bridal Team 6
Florida Keys Bridal Team 7

Colleen · Married on 07/18/2019

Experienced and did a fabulous job

Linda was amazing, she turned my teeneager into a young lady, making her feel special and beautiful. Linda styled my hair perfectly and gave me a makeover that was perfect for our big wedding day! Thank you

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 12
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 13
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 14
  • Sarah

Sarah Lawrence · Married on 06/25/2019

Simply amazing

Linda is an amazing hair and makeup artist! She's always watching YouTube videos for the latest tips and tricks. I went for a trial and wasn't completely happy with the result. Linda got me to come back and gave me another trial for free and we found the perfect look for my big day. I felt flawless on the day. The makeup was light but still covered all imperfections :) I went to bed without taking it off and it was still perfect the next day, even the lashes! You won't be disappointed with Florida Keys Bridal Team. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Florida Keys Bridal Team's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. I also had a great time with you and your family.
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 06/19/2019

Linda is the best!

Honestly, the Florida Keys Bridal Team is the best! Everyone looked flawless on our wedding day! Linda was the best to work with! She was very flexible when we had bridesmaids changing their minds on things or people who weren't on time with their payment! Usually the trial is at her house, but she was so kind to come to the lighthouse and do my trial for me on a day she normally doesn't work! Linda helped me change my hairstyle for the wedding day to make it better for the climate and my dress. She was very respectful about her suggestions and I'm so glad I listened to her. We are so happy we went with them because they are amazing! Her custom eyelashes are a must do!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Cathy Christopherson Boro · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing!

Linda is the absolute best! Linda and Susie did such an amazing job with our hair and makeup. We started in the morning before my wedding at 6pm and we danced the night away until 1:30am. Our hair and makeup held up the entire night! She will make you look and feel beautiful! And, these ladies are great fun! They helped make the afternoon so much more fun and exciting! Love them both💖💖💖💖

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 15
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 16
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 17

T · Married on 06/04/2019

Wonderful Work!

I hired Linda for bride hair/makeup and bridemaid's hair. She did an absolutely stunning job on all of us. I am really happy that we chose her for these services. There was a bit of miscommunication, due to things I had going on, but Linda did a great job with accommodating us last minute and showing up early to make sure she was able to get everyone finished in time for pictures. The pictures don't do it justice as it was even more beautiful in person. For makeup I was happy she enhanced my beauty rather then overdoing the makeup.
    Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!
    Love,

Florida Keys Bridal Team 20
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 21

Suzanne Rice · Married on 05/06/2019

Never Felt do Beautiful

Linda was fantastic!! She did a great job with my hair and makeup and I have never felt more beautiful. She made me laugh and relax which words cannot express how much that helped me before my wedding. She also did my sister’s hair and it looked so beautiful!! She did my mother-in-law’s hair as well and she has Alzheimer’s. Linda was great with her and completely understanding. Then she did my mother’s hair and my mom had said she would do her own!! I cannot say enough great things about Linda and Florida Keys Bridal Team!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Affordable and Friendly!

FK Bridal Team was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I'm so happy that she was! Linda was very quick with responding to my messages and really took the time to make sure she had all the necessary details in line. She showed up on time and was ready to get started working on us within 20min of getting there. She really listened to what I wanted and what my bridesmaids wanted, and even took the time to re-do a style that my MOH wasn't loving. Overall, I am extremely happy that she is who we went with for my wedding day! I highly suggest that you reach out to her if you are having a wedding in the beautiful Florida Keys!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 22
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 04/10/2019

Stunningly beautiful

Linda is amazingly talented, we all looked stunning. I have made a friend for life. Cannot recommend her highly enough. Best there is. She does all the movie stars . She was a very famous persons hairdresser for years. I loved my hair and make up. If you want to look beautiful she is your lady!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 23
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 24
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 25
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 26
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 27

Shannon · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing, beautiful hair style and makeup!

Linda is fantastic. She has a ton of experience in hair styles and types. She can transform you in to your dream look! Her makeup is also wonderful. Mine looked great all day in the heat and humidity of Florida. My hair was the same, it maintained the look all evening. She is such a blast to work with, she has a fun energy. You really need that on your big day! She makes you at ease and you know you are in good hands. She also did a wonderful job on the Moms and they were all happy with their look. We loved working with Linda so much, I now consider her a friend! I can't wait to see her again when we are in the area visiting. Trust me, if you need a good hair stylist and makeup artist for your big day in the Keys, Florida Bridal Team-Linda is the way to go!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 28
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 29
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 30

Carolan · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Bridal Team!

Linda, Shannon and Susie were SO AMAZING! We had such a great experience getting ready with them! They made everyone feel beautiful and we had great conversations while getting ready! There was no awkwardness! I was worried at first with hiring someone I had never met in a completely different state to take on such a huge responsibility, but Linda and her team were BOMB! She was open to any changes and kept me calm for my entire experience! I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/20/2019

Awesome experience, had a lot of fun

Linda was great she did our make up and my moms hair. Everyone looked awesome and I felt so beautiful, but still like myself!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 31
  • Ashley

Ashley Gilmore · Married on 03/17/2019

Linda is great!

Linda was great from the beginning. She responded to my inquiry quickly and we communicated via email since we had a destination wedding. Meeting her the day of our wedding, I felt like I knew her already. Linda’s the type of person who can get along/talk with anyone. She listened to what I wanted and I loved my final look.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 32
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 33

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

Great people

Very professional did an amazing job

Sent on 03/19/2019

Tammi Schemmel · Married on 02/09/2019

Bridal hair & makeup

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with. My girls and I had an amazing time with Linda! Highly recommend her for any event when you want to be extra beautiful.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Erin Nugent · Married on 01/26/2019

Linda was great!

I highly recommend Linda! She was timely, and very experienced.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Danielle N Thompson · Married on 01/23/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

I had trouble finding someone who would only do me for my wedding since I could not afford to get my wedding party's all done too. Linda was very happy to fit in just me and was able to take her time and made me feel like the most beautiful woman for my big day.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 34
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 35
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2019

A true professional, and great lady!

When Linda Schonning arrived the morning of our big day, it was as if I'd known her my whole life. She is warm and friendly, and puts you instantly at ease. At the same time, she managed my chaotic crew of ladies when she saw they were clearly stressing me out. You know how it is....half don't want the hair and makeup done until they see everyone else's....LOL. She took it all in stride and was incredibly flexible and accommodating, while still keeping everything on schedule.

Not only were my hair and makeup *perfect* on my wedding day (she executed both exactly as I had shown her, and we never even did a trial), I feel like I made a friend.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 36
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 37

Stacey Taylor · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing, wonderful experience!

Where can I start with Linda? First of all, she is amazing.

When planning my wedding in the Keys from another state, I knew I wanted someone to help me the day of my wedding with my hair and makeup. My wedding planner recommended Linda and what a blessing that turned out to be. She was better than I could have every imagined. She was perfectly on time, brought every single thing she could have possibly needed and most of all she brought her tremendous talent and bubbly personality. Linda transformed me into a beautiful bride, all while entertaining me with her stories and even sharing secrets on what beauty products she loves best and how to use them. She made my day fun, made me feel so pretty and the day would not have every been the same without her. I am so thankful that Linda was part of our special day and I highly recommend her to anyone that needs her services! Thank you again, Linda. Your talents are the best!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/24/2018

Love, love, love Linda!

Yes, Linda and entire team were a dream to work with. Linda called me a few times leading up to the big day to discuss ideas and even worked with me to change my hair style from the trial. Love, love, love the day of look! Would completely recommend her to anyone getting married in the Keys.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2018

Great time

Linda and her team did a great job with our hair and makeup on the day of wedding. She even came the night before to take care of the guys hair and make sure they were looking good. We loved working with her team and highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 38
    Florida Keys Bridal Team 39

Nancy · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Linda has loads of experience, interesting stories and amazing talent! Fun to work with, professional and accommodating. We all looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sabrina Quarles · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent STRESS FREE Experience

Linda Schonning of Florida Keys Bridal team is Absolutely FANTASTIC. This was my second wedding and from the moment I received the contract I knew this was going to be a pleasant experience. Then I was fortunate enough to be able to schedule a "trial" with Linda and I had so much fun. If you follow the directions on the contract that Linda gives you, your big day will be stress free. Linda starts early and plans for mishaps! We had time to take a break for lunch and have some girly talk with Linda. She also gave us great product/makeup advice. If you don't plan you big day with Linda you are MISSING OUT!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Miracle Worker

Linda is a miracle worker! She and her team styled both mine and my 14 bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding on 10/13/18. Everyone looked absolutely amazing. Linda stayed and made sure everyone looked perfect right before the ceremony. The makeup was beautiful and the best part was I didn't feel like it was overdone or too much. If you are looking for someone who makes hair and makeup look effortless and will have a great time with you are your girls the day of your wedding then look no further... Linda and her team are fabulous!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kjersten · Married on 08/14/2018

Linda was amazing and would 10/10 recommend 💕

Linda was the best addition to my wedding that I didn’t even know I wanted! She took so much time making sure I felt good about my hair and make up during my consult! She welcomed my very chatty mom and aunt into her home and offered us waters and lacroix! The day of the wedding she went way above and beyond:) She took her time with each memeber of my family and bridal party and made them each feel so special! My mom and I said we felt like movie stars and probably will never look that good again! Lol would 10/10 recommend Linda!

Sent on 11/06/2018