Florida Candy Buffets Reviews

Florida Candy Buffets 5
Florida Candy Buffets 6
Florida Candy Buffets 7

Hannah Van Der Stelt · Married on 03/03/2019

Best candy/dessert vendor ever!

I was over the moon with Florida Candy Buffet's design and execution of my Candy/Dessert Table I purchased for my Wedding. Farida was SO responsive and has an amazing eye for design, I trusted her from the start as I saw her work online and she went above and beyond. My guest kept talking about the station for weeks to come. I plan events for a living so I had high expectations and she lived up to every single one.

Jackie Young · Married on 03/02/2019

Florida Candy Buffets was amazing!

We had an amazing experience with Florida Candy Buffets. Farida responded to my initial inquiry within a couple of hours and within just a few days we met in person to go over my vision. She was very detailed during our meeting, honest, and open to my suggestions. Our dessert and candy buffet turned out absolutely amazing. The colors fit perfectly with our overall theme, and our guests gave us so many complements on the display....and they ate every single piece. Thank you Florida Candy Buffets for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jackie! I’m so happy the candy buffet was a hit! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we get to do it again in the future!

Melanie · Married on 03/02/2019

We loved it!

Our dessert table was a hit at our wedding! It matched our theme and the desserts were delicious. We went with chocolate covered Oreos, rice krispie treats, white chocolate mousee, chocolate covered strawberries, truffles, doughnuts (my favorite), macarons, and cheesecakes. Some of the desserts were gone before we had a chance to get to them! So happy we decided to go with Florida Candy Buffets. Farida was so easy to work with and you can tell she knows what she is doing. Definitely worth every penny :)

Alisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing

Farida was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to help my vision come to life without even having one meeting. Our dessert table was such a hit at our wedding people were constantly asking me for her information. Farida is truly the best !

Catherine · Married on 09/09/2018

They matched my decorations beyond my expectations.

Florida Candy Buffets 12

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Farida did an excellent job for my daughters wedding. She wanted a Tiffany blue theme which she nailed. Amazing customer service and her staff that put it together was very professional. She even bagged the extra candy. Very elegant looking!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Florida Candy Buffets 13

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I'm so happy to hear that you loved the candy buffet!!!

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Farida and Florida Candy Buffets was a dream come true! We used their services for a Donut Wall at our reception. It was a HUGE hit! It looked beautiful and guests loved the donuts! Farida was always quick to respond to emails and was so accommodating throughout the entire process. If you're looking to add some delicious flair to your wedding day look no further!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Florida Candy Buffets 14

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Caitlyn! We're thrilled that the Donut Wall was a hit !!!

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

Farida is amazing! She made everything so easy - from picking out the candy and dessert options to designing the table. I didn't have to worry once. The tables that Farida designs are literally a work of art - absolutely stunning, gorgeous and a definite show stopper. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests on how delicious and fun the candies and desserts were! I absolutely loved the rock candy chandelier, as well. Leading up until the wedding, any time I had a question, I would reach out to Farida and she was always extremely responsive. I highly recommend using her services for your next big event!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2018

Farida has made every event of mine become complete with her perfection! She will help, guide and create your vision any way she can! The candy/dessert table will definitely be the talk of the night!
    P.S. - THE CAKE POPS WILL SEND YOUR TASTE BUDS TO HEAVEN!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Awww, you're so sweet Jennifer! I always love working with you and hopefully we do many more events together!!!

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

Unbelievablely beautiful display. Would highly recommend for that "wow" factor at your event. Farida is great to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you! You and Amanda were an absolute pleasure to work with!!!
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 02/03/2018

Farida was AMAZING! !! Courteous, professional and gave every attention to detail. She helped to make my fairytale come true. Everyone raved about our desert buffet.. Thank you so much !

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Florida Candy Buffets 15

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alecia! I'm so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Cybelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Wonderful friendly staff and service! They were so nice and accommodating to work with!! The day of the wedding, everything was executed perfectly and we got TONS of compliments from our wedding guests on how elegant the display was and how great the candy and desserts tasted! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Cybelle! We're thrilled to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Colleen · Married on 11/25/2017

AWESOME!!! The display was absolutely gorgeous and the candy was delicious! Our guests loved the candy bar idea!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Colleen ! I'm so glad to hear that the candy buffet was a hit !!!

Carly · Married on 09/02/2017

Wow the dessert bar was incredible!! It was decorated amazingly, it taste awesome and fresh, and the attendant made sure that the table was always full and presentable. I highly recommend their service and treats to anyone that would be interested in a candy or dessert bar. I am 110% satisfied. We took the left over home with us and ate them later that night because it was too good to pass up.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Carly! I'm thrilled that you were happy with everything! XOXO !!!

Elise Castro · Married on 09/02/2017

Beautiful and Delicious!!

Farida was super nice to work with. Her work is absolutely gorgeous!! The donuts and chocolate covered Oreos were my favorite (although the chocolate covered strawberries and macaroons were delicious too). The display is almost too pretty to eat, but it definitely got demolished by our guests. I wish I could have a wedding every year so I could have such a gorgeous candy/dessert buffet!! Everything but the cake was done by Florida Candy Buffets.

Leicest · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you for everything. You guys did a wonderful job. My guest enjoyed the Candy Bar. It was just beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Leicest! We're so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit !!!
  • gabriela

gabriela · Married on 06/17/2017

Great service! The owner is super friendly. I was planning my destination wedding and I she made my wedding perfect!!! Thank you so much. It was such a beautiful art!! And yummy!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Gabriela! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the candy buffet!

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Florida Candy Buffets is absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a candy buffet for your wedding or other event, look no further! Farida is wonderful to work with and makes sure you are 100% happy with what you are getting. She went above and beyond discussing everything from candy choices to linens to make sure I was satisfied! My candy buffet display turned out so beautiful and matched our wedding perfectly! All the guests loved it! And best of all, I didn't have to set it up or worry about anything. Florida Candy Buffets took care of it all from setup to breakdown!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Julie! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we get to do it again in the future!
  • Y

Yudelkis · Married on 04/15/2017

My wedding candy table was more then I ever thought possible BEAUTIFUL! All of my guest LOVE how beautiful the candy buffet table came out. Farida was such a sweet and hopeful person!! Wedding planning is stressful but once I called Farida and gave her my wedding color she helped put together an elegant and beautiful table. It brought my reception to life and the colors were exactly the same with my reception! Thank you Farida you're the BEST!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Yudy! You were an absolute delight to work with and I hope to work with you again in the future!!!

Chelsey · Married on 03/25/2017

Farida and her team at Florida Candy Buffets are fantastic!

Our wedding favor was the candy buffet and a wedding cake cookie at each place setting. The wedding cake cookie was a replica of our wedding cake with hand piped designs. Attached to the bag was our name and date, such a great personalized favor.

The candy buffet at our wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. It was so beautiful and such a magical statement piece at the reception. The candy attendant refilled the buffet the entire night and it never looked empty. Each guest was able to start the buffet with a personalized treat bag that said "love is sweet" with our names and date. Our guests complimented my fiancé and I the entire night on how unique our wedding was and loved the candy buffet. Farida was such a pleasure to work with and turned my theme into a secret garden of sweets! I can't wait to use her candy buffet for future parties!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Chelsey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom and I look forward to working with you again in the future!!!

We hired Florida Candy Buffets to provide a dessert table for our Wedding. They were able to customize everything to our requests and Farida was fantastic to work with. The display turned out beautiful and everyone loved the desserts!

Erica · Married on 02/24/2017

Great vendor for candy buffets! Our candy buffet was a hit. The buffet was decorated beautifully and matched the theme perfectly! The guests loved it. I highly recommend

Brittany · Married on 02/17/2017

For my wedding I was excited for the dress, the venue, but by the end of the actual wedding.. the candy bar was the most amazing part. Every person was bragging about how great the candy and fruit and pretzels were... I can not wait to get this for a party soon bcuz unfortunately I was unable to try anything.. thank you so much for the amazing display and candy and experience

Sent on 02/26/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We're so glad you loved the candy buffet !!!

Malika · Married on 01/28/2017

I worked with Farida for my own baby shower, and for one of my clients! I loved every moment of interacting with her. She was always very professional and responds so quickly. She also delivered what was promised! Everyone loved the buffets and color schemes. I will refer her to anyone I meet. I can't wait to use her again for another event! Thank you so much for your services Farida, we truly appreciate everything.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Malika! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm looking forward to working a lot more with you in the future!