90 Reviews for Florida Candy Buffets

Design (8)
Available (5)
Printing (1)
79 Florida Candy Buffets Reviews

Farida did an excellent job for my daughters wedding. She wanted a Tiffany blue theme which she nailed. Amazing customer service and her staff that put it together was very professional. She even bagged the extra candy. Very elegant looking!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Edible Treats, Available

Working with Farida and Florida Candy Buffets was a dream come true! We used their services for a Donut Wall at our reception. It was a HUGE hit! It looked beautiful and guests loved the donuts! Farida was always quick to respond to emails and was so accommodating throughout the entire process. If you're looking to add some delicious flair to your wedding day look no further!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 3/24/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Edible Treats

Farida is amazing! She made everything so easy - from picking out the candy and dessert options to designing the table. I didn't have to worry once. The tables that Farida designs are literally a work of art - absolutely stunning, gorgeous and a definite show stopper. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests on how delicious and fun the candies and desserts were! I absolutely loved the rock candy chandelier, as well. Leading up until the wedding, any time I had a question, I would reach out to Farida and she was always extremely responsive. I highly recommend using her services for your next big event!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Farida has made every event of mine become complete with her perfection! She will help, guide and create your vision any way she can! The candy/dessert table will definitely be the talk of the night!
P.S. - THE CAKE POPS WILL SEND YOUR TASTE BUDS TO HEAVEN!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Unbelievablely beautiful display. Would highly recommend for that "wow" factor at your event. Farida is great to work with.

Profile Picture Carol, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Farida was AMAZING! !! Courteous, professional and gave every attention to detail. She helped to make my fairytale come true. Everyone raved about our desert buffet.. Thank you so much !

Profile Picture Alecia, 2/3/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Wonderful friendly staff and service! They were so nice and accommodating to work with!! The day of the wedding, everything was executed perfectly and we got TONS of compliments from our wedding guests on how elegant the display was and how great the candy and desserts tasted! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Cybelle, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

AWESOME!!! The display was absolutely gorgeous and the candy was delicious! Our guests loved the candy bar idea!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Wow the dessert bar was incredible!! It was decorated amazingly, it taste awesome and fresh, and the attendant made sure that the table was always full and presentable. I highly recommend their service and treats to anyone that would be interested in a candy or dessert bar. I am 110% satisfied. We took the left over home with us and ate them later that night because it was too good to pass up.

Profile Picture Carly, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Thank you for everything. You guys did a wonderful job. My guest enjoyed the Candy Bar. It was just beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Profile Picture Leicest, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake

Great service! The owner is super friendly. I was planning my destination wedding and I she made my wedding perfect!!! Thank you so much. It was such a beautiful art!! And yummy!!

Profile Picture gabriela, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Edible Treats

Florida Candy Buffets is absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a candy buffet for your wedding or other event, look no further! Farida is wonderful to work with and makes sure you are 100% happy with what you are getting. She went above and beyond discussing everything from candy choices to linens to make sure I was satisfied! My candy buffet display turned out so beautiful and matched our wedding perfectly! All the guests loved it! And best of all, I didn't have to set it up or worry about anything. Florida Candy Buffets took care of it all from setup to breakdown!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

My wedding candy table was more then I ever thought possible BEAUTIFUL! All of my guest LOVE how beautiful the candy buffet table came out. Farida was such a sweet and hopeful person!! Wedding planning is stressful but once I called Farida and gave her my wedding color she helped put together an elegant and beautiful table. It brought my reception to life and the colors were exactly the same with my reception! Thank you Farida you're the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Yudelkis, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Farida and her team at Florida Candy Buffets are fantastic!

Our wedding favor was the candy buffet and a wedding cake cookie at each place setting. The wedding cake cookie was a replica of our wedding cake with hand piped designs. Attached to the bag was our name and date, such a great personalized favor.

The candy buffet at our wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. It was so beautiful and such a magical statement piece at the reception. The candy attendant refilled the buffet the entire night and it never looked empty. Each guest was able to start the buffet with a personalized treat bag that said "love is sweet" with our names and date. Our guests complimented my fiancé and I the entire night on how unique our wedding was and loved the candy buffet. Farida was such a pleasure to work with and turned my theme into a secret garden of sweets! I can't wait to use her candy buffet for future parties!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

We hired Florida Candy Buffets to provide a dessert table for our Wedding. They were able to customize everything to our requests and Farida was fantastic to work with. The display turned out beautiful and everyone loved the desserts!

Profile Picture User6622554, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Great vendor for candy buffets! Our candy buffet was a hit. The buffet was decorated beautifully and matched the theme perfectly! The guests loved it. I highly recommend

Profile Picture User7841680, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

For my wedding I was excited for the dress, the venue, but by the end of the actual wedding.. the candy bar was the most amazing part. Every person was bragging about how great the candy and fruit and pretzels were... I can not wait to get this for a party soon bcuz unfortunately I was unable to try anything.. thank you so much for the amazing display and candy and experience

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

I worked with Farida for my own baby shower, and for one of my clients! I loved every moment of interacting with her. She was always very professional and responds so quickly. She also delivered what was promised! Everyone loved the buffets and color schemes. I will refer her to anyone I meet. I can't wait to use her again for another event! Thank you so much for your services Farida, we truly appreciate everything.

Profile Picture Malika, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

We’re glad we chose to do a candy buffet with Florida Candy Buffet. They had a great selection of candies that fit the colors of our wedding, and we were able to choose the ones we wanted. We loved that they provided everything from linen, candy, bags, décor and signage. Pricing and design were flexible for our needs, and Farida was a pleasure to work with. The candy spread and design was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests took almost all the candy! People were leaving with bags and bags of it. It was a big hit.

Profile Picture Nicole , 1/28/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Everything was exactly as promised! Farida is absolutely amazing in what she does.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Farida did such an amazing job. My candy table was gorgeous. The presentation was just amazing. Everything so beautiful! The colors and candies that I wanted were all there. Everybody from the wedding fell in love it out candy buffet. It was so worth it. Definitely booking again for other occasions.

Profile Picture Coraima, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Florida Candy Buffets, I only have GREAT things to say. Farida was punctual, professional and ready to please. She worked with us, provided such beautiful table scapes and the most delicious candies (not just color coordinated nasty ones. The candy buffet was a hit and our guests loved it, as diid we. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Maagan, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Amazing she listened to my vision and executed it flawlessly. My raved about the variety all night. Great addition to our reception.

Profile Picture Zena , 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Farida was wonderful!! The candy display at my shower was gorgeous!! Everyone was talking about it!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews