Florida Candy Buffets Reviews

107 | Lake Mary, FL

107 Reviews for Florida Candy Buffets

Tammy Wachter · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Easiest Vendor to work with!

Farida was extremely friendly, professional and helpful in helping us plan for the candy buffet. Everyone LOVED it! It was a beautiful presentation and a nice mix of items (we had the package for 200). We opted for an attendant and I am very glad we did, as the attendant helped people know what to do, kept the containers stocked and the area clean so it always looked great and people did not have to wait. This was a very popular item at the reception and I would not hesitate to use them again.
    I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Tammy! We’re so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I hope we get to work together in the future again!!!

Jennifer · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Farida has made every event of mine become complete with her perfection! She will help, guide and create your vision any way she can! The candy/dessert table will definitely be the talk of the night!
    P.S. - THE CAKE POPS WILL SEND YOUR TASTE BUDS TO HEAVEN!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Awww, you're so sweet Jennifer! I always love working with you and hopefully we do many more events together!!!

Ashley Bittner · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Wedding Candy Bar

Farida's work and services are absolutely amazing! She is so nice, sincere and accommodating to whatever you need! She is very helpful in decision making and coordinating her work around your taste/theme of event. If you are ever considering to have a candy bar at your event, you MUST use Farida! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ashley! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I hope we can do it again in the future!
  • Tara

Tara Concelman · Married on 02/08/2020

Sweet and perfect addition to our Wedding Celebration!

Florida Candy Buffets provide the most amazing dessert spread for my daughter’s wedding. Incredible diversity of treats that anyone could find something that made them happy! Farida worked closely with us to design the them, and the decorative elements. Her style, design, and culinary excellence are unmatched! She was a BIG part of our amazing celebration experience!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tara! It's always a pleasure working with you and your family and I hope we get to work together in the future again!

Mary M · Married on 11/09/2019

Mary Marrs

I am thrilled to recommend Florida Candy Buffets! This wonderful company recently provided tasty donuts (and a cute donut wall) for my daughter’s wedding. Farida was a joy to work with and helped us through the planning process by offering great suggestions! Everyone loved the variety of delicious donuts which were very fresh and yummy! I would highly recommend Florida Candy Buffets! ❤️

Sent on 11/14/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Mary! We’re thrilled that you and your guests loved the donuts and the display ! You’re were awesome to work with! Thank you for the opportunity!
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 11/03/2019

Donuts of our Dreams!

We reached out to Florida Candy Buffets after trying their donuts at a tasting....we were hooked! Farida met up with us to try out a bunch of flavors and helped us through our vision for our donut display - she even customized the sprinkle colors to our wedding colors! Day-of, we were blown away by the display and the donuts -- to die for, just as we remembered them. Our guests loved them as well. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Carly! We’re so happy that you loved the donuts and the display!!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you in the future again!!!
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/16/2019

Best candy buffet ever!!

Florida Candy Buffets took our wedding to a whole new level and made tasty treats for our guests! Farida was an absolute dream to work with. I met with her less than two months before our May 16th wedding and she made sure to ask all the questions that would help us have the perfect candy buffet.

Farida took our travel theme and tied it wonderfully to the candy and desserts. The table setting, decorations, labels, colors, desserts...everything worked so well together! Our guests loved the candy and desserts buffet and we even had a few treats left over, which did not last long after that!

Farida is a true master at what she does and I would hire her for future events in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Cindy ! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I hope we get to work together again in the future!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious!!

Florida Candy Buffets are the best in town!! They are so easy to work with and literally brought my vision to life. Not to mention EVERY pieces of candy and desert was mouth watering 🤤

Sent on 12/12/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Samantha! Your satisfaction is our number one goal and we're so happy to hear that you loved your sweets table!!!

Hannah Van Der Stelt · Married on 03/03/2019

Best candy/dessert vendor ever!

I was over the moon with Florida Candy Buffet's design and execution of my Candy/Dessert Table I purchased for my Wedding. Farida was SO responsive and has an amazing eye for design, I trusted her from the start as I saw her work online and she went above and beyond. My guest kept talking about the station for weeks to come. I plan events for a living so I had high expectations and she lived up to every single one.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jackie Young · Married on 03/02/2019

Florida Candy Buffets was amazing!

We had an amazing experience with Florida Candy Buffets. Farida responded to my initial inquiry within a couple of hours and within just a few days we met in person to go over my vision. She was very detailed during our meeting, honest, and open to my suggestions. Our dessert and candy buffet turned out absolutely amazing. The colors fit perfectly with our overall theme, and our guests gave us so many complements on the display....and they ate every single piece. Thank you Florida Candy Buffets for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jackie! I’m so happy the candy buffet was a hit! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we get to do it again in the future!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/02/2019

We loved it!

Our dessert table was a hit at our wedding! It matched our theme and the desserts were delicious. We went with chocolate covered Oreos, rice krispie treats, white chocolate mousee, chocolate covered strawberries, truffles, doughnuts (my favorite), macarons, and cheesecakes. Some of the desserts were gone before we had a chance to get to them! So happy we decided to go with Florida Candy Buffets. Farida was so easy to work with and you can tell she knows what she is doing. Definitely worth every penny :)

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Elise · Married on 01/06/2019

As Delicious as Detailed

I had the privilege of working with Farida several times and as an "insider" who runs behind the scenes, I can tell you you are getting nothing but the best quality with Florida Candy Buffets. Her work is as delicious as it is crafted with precise attention to making your every dessert dream come true! Look no further, she's your girl!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Brianna ! You are so sweet !!! We’ve got to work together soon.....you know I absolutely love working with you!

Alisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing

Farida was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to help my vision come to life without even having one meeting. Our dessert table was such a hit at our wedding people were constantly asking me for her information. Farida is truly the best !

Sent on 11/20/2018

Tammy · Married on 09/22/2018

This lady was such a dream to work with the past year! So difficult planning a wedding from England but she met us for a consult and then happily worked via WhatsApp and email and always responded immediately! The detail she puts in to her work is absolutely incredible and she went above and beyond creating the most perfect dessert table I could have dreamed of! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tammy! You were an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Catherine · Married on 09/09/2018

They matched my decorations beyond my expectations.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Farida did an excellent job for my daughters wedding. She wanted a Tiffany blue theme which she nailed. Amazing customer service and her staff that put it together was very professional. She even bagged the extra candy. Very elegant looking!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I'm so happy to hear that you loved the candy buffet!!!

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Farida and Florida Candy Buffets was a dream come true! We used their services for a Donut Wall at our reception. It was a HUGE hit! It looked beautiful and guests loved the donuts! Farida was always quick to respond to emails and was so accommodating throughout the entire process. If you're looking to add some delicious flair to your wedding day look no further!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Caitlyn! We're thrilled that the Donut Wall was a hit !!!

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

Farida is amazing! She made everything so easy - from picking out the candy and dessert options to designing the table. I didn't have to worry once. The tables that Farida designs are literally a work of art - absolutely stunning, gorgeous and a definite show stopper. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests on how delicious and fun the candies and desserts were! I absolutely loved the rock candy chandelier, as well. Leading up until the wedding, any time I had a question, I would reach out to Farida and she was always extremely responsive. I highly recommend using her services for your next big event!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

Unbelievablely beautiful display. Would highly recommend for that "wow" factor at your event. Farida is great to work with.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you! You and Amanda were an absolute pleasure to work with!!!
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 02/03/2018

Farida was AMAZING! !! Courteous, professional and gave every attention to detail. She helped to make my fairytale come true. Everyone raved about our desert buffet.. Thank you so much !

Sent on 02/05/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alecia! I'm so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Cybelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Wonderful friendly staff and service! They were so nice and accommodating to work with!! The day of the wedding, everything was executed perfectly and we got TONS of compliments from our wedding guests on how elegant the display was and how great the candy and desserts tasted! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Cybelle! We're thrilled to hear that the candy buffet was a hit!!!

Colleen · Married on 11/25/2017

AWESOME!!! The display was absolutely gorgeous and the candy was delicious! Our guests loved the candy bar idea!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Colleen ! I'm so glad to hear that the candy buffet was a hit !!!

Carly · Married on 09/02/2017

Wow the dessert bar was incredible!! It was decorated amazingly, it taste awesome and fresh, and the attendant made sure that the table was always full and presentable. I highly recommend their service and treats to anyone that would be interested in a candy or dessert bar. I am 110% satisfied. We took the left over home with us and ate them later that night because it was too good to pass up.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Carly! I'm thrilled that you were happy with everything! XOXO !!!

Elise Castro · Married on 09/02/2017

Beautiful and Delicious!!

Farida was super nice to work with. Her work is absolutely gorgeous!! The donuts and chocolate covered Oreos were my favorite (although the chocolate covered strawberries and macaroons were delicious too). The display is almost too pretty to eat, but it definitely got demolished by our guests. I wish I could have a wedding every year so I could have such a gorgeous candy/dessert buffet!! Everything but the cake was done by Florida Candy Buffets.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Leicest · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you for everything. You guys did a wonderful job. My guest enjoyed the Candy Bar. It was just beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Florida Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Leicest! We're so happy to hear that the candy buffet was a hit !!!