Florian's Classics Reviews

Florian's Classics 4
Florian's Classics 5
Florian's Classics 6
Florian's Classics 7

My husband and I weren't going to rent a car at first but then the more we thought about it the more excited we got about how much greater this little detail would add to our wedding. Sure enough as we were getting out of the church Florians had arrived right on time and honestly it was just an amazing moment in our wedding. They responded to all of our questions and they did bring the champagne! which was awesome!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Diane · Married on 08/04/2012

100% professional company, on time, great choices of cars, reliable, I wouldn't hesitate to contact them again if I needed a car.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • kenia

kenia · Married on 07/15/2012

Professional and attentive. Driver got to my hotel right on time and was very nice. Prices are reasonable!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Florian was great! They were very accommodating and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Johanna · Married on 06/02/2012

I am super happy that I went with FLORIAN'S CLASSICS for my transportation, they were on time and did not rush me since I was not ready. We got to the ceremony on time and after the ceremony to spare sometime to give my guest time to enjoy their cocktail hour we took a stroll by the grove and were able to take beautiful pictures. The service was overall great my father loved the antique car and it was much more affordable than Melian which I have read many horrible reviews and personal experiences from my friends themselves. I am glad I went with FLORIAN'S CLASSICS!

Sent on 06/05/2012

I am so pleased with the service provided on my wedding day and the days leading up to the big day. They are very professional and pay great attention to detail. The Rolls Royce looked incredible both in person and in pictures. It was such a treat to come out of the church to find champagne and a red carpet. They truly made my husband and I feel like royalty.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jonathan · Married on 05/20/2012

First, I'd like to say what a beautiful car Florian's provided us with (Rolls Royce Silver). It is more gorgeous than my wife and I expected it to be. Lest I forget to mention what amazing service we received from the limo driver. Not only did he arrive early to the hotel, he took great care of the bride and her mother. They both said he had a great personality and was very attentive.

I'd like to point out how well of a driver he was and his efforts to take care of us under such harsh weather conditions. On our way to the reception, it rained so much that part of our route was completely flooded. The limo driver got out of the car, in the rain, and moved several cones so he can make a U-turn and take another route.

Needless to say, he got us back to the hotel in perfect time, including avoiding a lengthy valet wait.

We couldn't be happier with the level of service we received and I will gladly refer your company to our friends.

Thank you again for your fantastic price, gorgeous vehicle and pristine service.

Teresa · Married on 05/05/2012

Best money paid, I enjoyed sooooo much the ride,thankyou

Erika · Married on 05/04/2012

Excellent service!! Everything went very smoothly and just as planned!! :)

janet · Married on 04/28/2012

They were very professional and best of all... Not just on time but EARLY.... The classic car was spacious and elegant... My husband was very impressed and happy that we choose them... Thank you

Sent on 06/30/2012

Chantal · Married on 04/22/2012

Great experience with them. Super nice and attentive driver! :)

Sent on 05/06/2012

Rosalia · Married on 03/18/2012

Best experience ever, I totally recommend this company for your events.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Natalia · Married on 03/10/2012

For our wedding transportation we rented a 1955 silver Rolls Royce from Florian's Classics. Before we rented it we were able to set up an appointment to go see the different cars available, time at which Nancy and her husband were very nice. The cars all look amazing as they do a great job of keeping them in perfect condition. It was absolutely stunning and it added such glamour to the day of the wedding. On that day, they picked my dad and I up from my getting ready location right on time. The car was air conditioned and they played very romantic music during the ride. The driver was extremely polite. He was very nice and very patient, he didn't mind that we had to wait a little bit before we drove up to the church because we were there early. Then when we got out of the ceremony he had the red carpet laid out and the champagne for the toast ready to go. He then drove us to the reception and dropped us off right at the door. We were also able to take a lot of pictures with the car. All the guests loved it!

Sent on 04/15/2012
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 12/17/2011

The service was beyond excellence. I felt that I was waited on hand and foot. The car service held for me as I finished getting ready to ensure my arrival to my church on time for my wedding. I cannot express my gratitude of appreciation enough. I would highly recommend this company and their services to anyone. I would defintely be using them in the future as needed. The car was immpecabily clean and cool. The champagne celebration was a big hit with guest that stayed lingering around. I was TOTALLY impressed and AMAZED...I want to THANK you all SO SO VERY MUCH for making a key element in my wedding so wonderful....

Sent on 12/25/2011
  • O

Angie · Married on 12/17/2011

great service!! professional and on time!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Kathy · Married on 12/03/2011

I must say that Florian's Classic had amazing service. They were very professional and on time. Nancy was very sweet and was available to meet and answer any questions we had. We rented the classic White Rolls Royce and it was gorgeous. It gave the authentic touch we needed for our wedding. They have affordable prices and the actual owner of the company was the driver. He was kind, friendly and super patient. He waited while my husband and I took pictures before entering the car and once we arrived to our Reception. I was very pleased and would defenitly recommend Florian's Classics. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Christine · Married on 11/26/2011

Florian's white Rolls Royce was classic and beautiful the perfect wedding transportation. They arrived to pick me up on time and were very professional. Their pricing is very reasonable as well.

Sent on 01/07/2012
  • Z

Z · Married on 11/05/2011

I had such a wonderful experience with Florians classics. They were on time and the gentlemen who drove the car was so helpful and nice. He helped me with my dress getting in and out of the car and even took off his jacket and held it across the back of window so the photographer could get the picture he wanted. Our Rolls Royce was beautiful! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Katia · Married on 10/15/2011

We hired this company after searching for reasonably priced Rolls Royce limos and they were the best price we found. They're a small family business but they also offer make-up services (which my mother-in-law used and she seemed very pleased). We received very good service. Our driver was punctual, very courteous, presentable, patient and amiable. I would definately recommend them to friends.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2011

The service provided by Florian's Classic was nothing but professional and amazing! We were so pleased with the service, especially since right after our ceremony it began to pour!!!! Our driver was calm and handled the situation with ease, we arrived to our reception without a drop of rain on us! The beautiful music in the car was a bonus feature to the exterior beauty of our Rolls Royce!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Luly · Married on 08/20/2011

My driver showed up extra early to ensure we left more than on time. He was polite and more than respectful and constantly ensured I would not get my train dirty. I could have not picked a better driver than Manuel. I told him numerous times how grateful I was to have had him! He was AMAZING!

Florian's- sincerely- was professional, punctual, and extremely reliable. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I am not related to them and they are not family friends- this is sincerely a neutral client. I am unbelievably thrilled with their Rolls and service!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/29/2011
  • F

cassandra · Married on 08/06/2011

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can say one word to describe this Lovely family owned business. Best ! bEST OF THE BEST! The driver was on time and nice and sweet and oh my! i was nerves and he made me calm and relaxed. Smooth drive to my ceremony location. I had the White Rolls Royce clean and beautiful fit for a QUEEN! Which I was on my big day. And after the cermony Florians gave us a bottle of champange as a gift . The best Services ever.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2011

Great service and super nice people. Their cars are beautiful. I would recommend them to all future brides :)

Sent on 06/14/2011

Tamara · Married on 05/14/2011

I was very please with the service that Florian's Classics provided. The driver was very attentive and professional. I would highly recommend this company to every bride.

Sent on 05/18/2011

anny · Married on 05/07/2011

The service was timely and the driver was incredibly nice. He even helped to fix my veil as I walked into the church. The service was affordable and high quality. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/20/2011