Florian's Classics Reviews

172 | Miami, FL

172 Reviews for Florian's Classics

Lynette · Married on 02/23/2013

Thank you so much for your patience and for making my trip to my venue unforgettable.

Sent on 03/05/2013

We couldn't have asked for more!

Our Rolls Royce was perfection on our day! The service and quality was all well worth it!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Aura · Married on 01/19/2013

Great, timely, and professional service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2013
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/21/2012

Florian's Classics has the most beautiful vehicle, and with a punctual staff. Couldn't have asked for a better transportation, and for a more perfect limo for my photos.

Sent on 01/07/2013

We rented the bride classic and the party limo. Both of them arrived punctual, both drivers were very courteous with us and our guests. I'm very happy with their professionalism and patience from their team as they help making the process smooth when having to work with many different vendors.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2012

I used them for my wedding on 12/1/12!

Juan was our driver, he was VERY punctual and polite. Drove very well and made sure we were very taken care of.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENDOR!

-Nicole

Sent on 12/13/2012

Mailin · Married on 11/24/2012

I honestly loved using Florian Classics as my transportation the day of my wedding. They were on time, very professional, affordable, and their cars were in top shape. I recommend them 100% and i would definetly use them again.

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • Nataly

Nataly · Married on 11/18/2012

I just got married a few weeks ago and florians was great!!! i loved the car, the driver was so nice, and the music he played for us was great!

Thanks so much :)

Sent on 12/04/2012

Natalia · Married on 11/11/2012

The car was beautiful and clean, the driver was very professional, and they were on time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2012

We had a church ceremony the day before our reception and hired this company to drive us after the ceremony. The company is easy to work with and very nice! Thank you!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Rafael · Married on 10/13/2012

I selected Florian as the transportation providor for my wedding. Their service was flawless beginning to end.

Nancy was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive with contract questions and changes.

The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were impeccable. I utilized the Rolls Royce as well as the stretch limo for my wedding in October.

I highly recommend Florian's Classics. For those evaluating providors, I suggest you see the vehicles in person and not rely on just pictures You will notice the difference between Florian and its competitors.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Words cannot express how content I feel for the service you have provided they day of my wedding. The driver couldn't be more courteous, he was the very best. Very patience, very heart warming, very positive person. I am glad that your company and the driver was part of my wedding. He calmed my nerves down. He was so gracious, just to perfect. May God bless him. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day JUST PERFECT and exactly how I invision it to be; therefore, my feelings cannot express how thankful and grateful I am.

My driver, Manuel, is such a postive heart warming gentlement. He was so patience, so kind, so moxie.

Thank you for being so prompt the day of my wedding. In fact my driver, Manuel, was there 30 minutes before.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Florian's Classics provided a beautiful classic Rolls Royce limo and a very nice and accommodating driver. A+

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • User2053915 · 2+ years ago

Best price around for the best service. Arrived earlier and waited patiently. Amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Rosa · Married on 09/08/2012

This family-owned company has beautiful vintage cars! We rented the silver cloud Rolls Royce for our wedding and it was spectacular. I love the way my pictures with the car came out. The driver was punctual and professional. He was very good with directions and we made it to the church ahead of time. Overall, an excellent company!

Sent on 10/03/2012

My husband and I weren't going to rent a car at first but then the more we thought about it the more excited we got about how much greater this little detail would add to our wedding. Sure enough as we were getting out of the church Florians had arrived right on time and honestly it was just an amazing moment in our wedding. They responded to all of our questions and they did bring the champagne! which was awesome!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Diane · Married on 08/04/2012

100% professional company, on time, great choices of cars, reliable, I wouldn't hesitate to contact them again if I needed a car.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • kenia

kenia · Married on 07/15/2012

Professional and attentive. Driver got to my hotel right on time and was very nice. Prices are reasonable!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Florian was great! They were very accommodating and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Johanna · Married on 06/02/2012

I am super happy that I went with FLORIAN'S CLASSICS for my transportation, they were on time and did not rush me since I was not ready. We got to the ceremony on time and after the ceremony to spare sometime to give my guest time to enjoy their cocktail hour we took a stroll by the grove and were able to take beautiful pictures. The service was overall great my father loved the antique car and it was much more affordable than Melian which I have read many horrible reviews and personal experiences from my friends themselves. I am glad I went with FLORIAN'S CLASSICS!

Sent on 06/05/2012

I am so pleased with the service provided on my wedding day and the days leading up to the big day. They are very professional and pay great attention to detail. The Rolls Royce looked incredible both in person and in pictures. It was such a treat to come out of the church to find champagne and a red carpet. They truly made my husband and I feel like royalty.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jonathan · Married on 05/20/2012

First, I'd like to say what a beautiful car Florian's provided us with (Rolls Royce Silver). It is more gorgeous than my wife and I expected it to be. Lest I forget to mention what amazing service we received from the limo driver. Not only did he arrive early to the hotel, he took great care of the bride and her mother. They both said he had a great personality and was very attentive.

I'd like to point out how well of a driver he was and his efforts to take care of us under such harsh weather conditions. On our way to the reception, it rained so much that part of our route was completely flooded. The limo driver got out of the car, in the rain, and moved several cones so he can make a U-turn and take another route.

Needless to say, he got us back to the hotel in perfect time, including avoiding a lengthy valet wait.

We couldn't be happier with the level of service we received and I will gladly refer your company to our friends.

Thank you again for your fantastic price, gorgeous vehicle and pristine service.

Teresa · Married on 05/05/2012

Best money paid, I enjoyed sooooo much the ride,thankyou

Erika · Married on 05/04/2012

Excellent service!! Everything went very smoothly and just as planned!! :)

janet · Married on 04/28/2012

They were very professional and best of all... Not just on time but EARLY.... The classic car was spacious and elegant... My husband was very impressed and happy that we choose them... Thank you

Sent on 06/30/2012