Florian's Classics Reviews

Florian's Classics 5
Florian's Classics 6
Florian's Classics 7

Jacqueline · Married on 05/24/2013

Florian's Classic went above and beyond my expectations since day one. A pleasure to have worked with them and have them be part of our special day. Wouldn't have considered any other alternative!
    Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Great professionals. Driver was on time. Had a great time.

Sent on 03/11/2017

From the moment we met Juan, the owner, we knew that we were in good hands. He was very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. We ended up choosing the Silver Cloud for our wedding car. What a beautiful car! It is restored to perfection with modern day amenities. The driver Manuel was excellent! He arrived early and was also very professional. He helped calmed our nerves before the ceremony :-) Definitely the best wedding car service in Miami!

Sent on 04/30/2013

The phantom princess is a gorgeous car and I really did feel like a princess riding in it. Plus, it was very large inside so it fit my dress well and because there are double doors it was much easier to get into than other cars. Also, they played classics like Frank Sinatra in the car which was very relaxing and romantic.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Johanna · Married on 03/23/2013

Florian's was an absolute pleasure to work with! They were so professional and easy to stay in contact with. They had the best prices and best classic Rolls Royce car that I wanted for my wedding! The driver was so nice and so professional. He arrived earlier than he was suppose to. The red carpet treatment and champagne toast was a PLUS! They gave us enough time to take pictures with the car before and after the ceremony.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Jackie · Married on 03/16/2013

I obtained my "getaway" car from Florian's Classics and am very happy I did. I had something very specific in mind, a silver, vintage Rolls Royce. They had exactly that. There was only one other company that had that same car but had ugly red or blue interiors. This car had a very beautiful grey interior. The driver was also very professional, he looked the part, and acted the part. He had very nice music for us (Michael Buble) on the way there, and on the way back he had a bottle of champagne.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Amaris · Married on 03/09/2013

Florian classics was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely punctual (got there even 5-10 minutes earlier to wait for us). The driver was very nice and friendly, even offered my father and I if we wanted anything to drink while on the way. I was given a glass of champagne to ease my nerves (lol) and we all waited patiently in the car until I was called to go inside. The driver waited for my husband and I to just drive us around the parking lot while we drank champagne (as our ceremony and reception were in same location). He waited for my husband and I to take pictures and left. He was to return at midnight and he was also there a few minutes early to ensure that he got there on time. They were extremely amazing and I would recommend to anyone! They even had nice romantic music playing while we were being taken to and from our wedding. :)

Sent on 03/23/2013

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to ride a vintage Rolls Royce on my wedding day! I would make my mom follow them until she couldn’t follow any more!  Florian’s classic made my dreams come true! Truly made be feel like royalty on the day off! They provided us with such a great experience! We also rented a limo for our bridal party and they also enjoyed themselves and the experience of riding a limousine! Couldn’t have happier with their service!

Sent on 03/26/2013

lilia · Married on 03/02/2013

I was really impressed how friendly this family company was.... I was recommended by my wedding planner and I was really happy with all of their services. Thank you so much for everything you guys did!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Lynette · Married on 02/23/2013

Thank you so much for your patience and for making my trip to my venue unforgettable.

Sent on 03/05/2013

We couldn't have asked for more!

Our Rolls Royce was perfection on our day! The service and quality was all well worth it!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Aura · Married on 01/19/2013

Great, timely, and professional service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2013
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/21/2012

Florian's Classics has the most beautiful vehicle, and with a punctual staff. Couldn't have asked for a better transportation, and for a more perfect limo for my photos.

Sent on 01/07/2013

We rented the bride classic and the party limo. Both of them arrived punctual, both drivers were very courteous with us and our guests. I'm very happy with their professionalism and patience from their team as they help making the process smooth when having to work with many different vendors.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2012

I used them for my wedding on 12/1/12!

Juan was our driver, he was VERY punctual and polite. Drove very well and made sure we were very taken care of.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENDOR!

-Nicole

Sent on 12/13/2012

Mailin · Married on 11/24/2012

I honestly loved using Florian Classics as my transportation the day of my wedding. They were on time, very professional, affordable, and their cars were in top shape. I recommend them 100% and i would definetly use them again.

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • Nataly

Nataly · Married on 11/18/2012

I just got married a few weeks ago and florians was great!!! i loved the car, the driver was so nice, and the music he played for us was great!

Thanks so much :)

Sent on 12/04/2012

Natalia · Married on 11/11/2012

The car was beautiful and clean, the driver was very professional, and they were on time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2012

We had a church ceremony the day before our reception and hired this company to drive us after the ceremony. The company is easy to work with and very nice! Thank you!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Rafael · Married on 10/13/2012

I selected Florian as the transportation providor for my wedding. Their service was flawless beginning to end.

Nancy was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive with contract questions and changes.

The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were impeccable. I utilized the Rolls Royce as well as the stretch limo for my wedding in October.

I highly recommend Florian's Classics. For those evaluating providors, I suggest you see the vehicles in person and not rely on just pictures You will notice the difference between Florian and its competitors.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Words cannot express how content I feel for the service you have provided they day of my wedding. The driver couldn't be more courteous, he was the very best. Very patience, very heart warming, very positive person. I am glad that your company and the driver was part of my wedding. He calmed my nerves down. He was so gracious, just to perfect. May God bless him. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day JUST PERFECT and exactly how I invision it to be; therefore, my feelings cannot express how thankful and grateful I am.

My driver, Manuel, is such a postive heart warming gentlement. He was so patience, so kind, so moxie.

Thank you for being so prompt the day of my wedding. In fact my driver, Manuel, was there 30 minutes before.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Florian's Classics provided a beautiful classic Rolls Royce limo and a very nice and accommodating driver. A+

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • User2053915 · 2+ years ago

Best price around for the best service. Arrived earlier and waited patiently. Amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Rosa · Married on 09/08/2012

This family-owned company has beautiful vintage cars! We rented the silver cloud Rolls Royce for our wedding and it was spectacular. I love the way my pictures with the car came out. The driver was punctual and professional. He was very good with directions and we made it to the church ahead of time. Overall, an excellent company!

Sent on 10/03/2012

My husband and I weren't going to rent a car at first but then the more we thought about it the more excited we got about how much greater this little detail would add to our wedding. Sure enough as we were getting out of the church Florians had arrived right on time and honestly it was just an amazing moment in our wedding. They responded to all of our questions and they did bring the champagne! which was awesome!

Sent on 08/19/2012