Florian's Classics Reviews

172 | Miami, FL

172 Reviews for Florian's Classics

candice · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you Florians Classics for giving me the most classic and beautiful car on our wedding day! THey really rolled out the red carpet and popped a bottle of champagne for my husband and us in the cutest Bride and Groom champagne flutes!. For an extra touch, the driver had a just married sign that made our pictures look amazing! thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Evelio · Married on 11/15/2013

Excellent service. Definitely recommend them

Sent on 12/24/2013

Erika · Married on 11/09/2013

I was very happy with my experience. My driver was punctual. In fact he was there five minutes early: a rarity in Miami. He knew all the places where the roads were blocked (there was an event at Fairchild and the president was in town) and picked the quickest route. I enjoyed the ride: romantic Sinatra music playing and plenty of room for my poufy dress and long legs. The champagne toast was a nice touch! Overall a great experience. I would recommend to any bride who wants a classy experience but something different from your everyday limo ride.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Arrival time was on point, actually little early which is always preffered. The driver was such a pleasure and very friendly and professional. I would recommend Florian anytime! Thank you for making my wedding day so seamless :)

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • F

Farah · Married on 11/09/2013

Great service, very flexible and helpful!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent and the car was gorgeous. Our driver was exceptional and I loved the music. The Champagne toast was also fabulous.

Sent on 11/08/2013

erika · Married on 10/25/2013

The prices were great and our car was BEAUTIFUL! Driver was on time and very professional. We really Loved our driver!!! Our photographer forgot to take pictures of us with the champagne bottle and our driver came to the rescue. He set us up and got some of our family ready with their phones and camera and pop went the cork! We were able to capture the moment perfectly thanks to him. He was wonderful! I even left my phone charger and makeup in the car and they kept it for me until I was able to go and pick it up!

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • Lisette Rodriguez

Lisette · Married on 10/12/2013

Nancy was an amazing person to work with always available via email and phone. My driver Manuel I could not have asked for a better person on my special day, he was so patient and extremely polite. He actually made me be relaxed on the ride to the ceremony. I had a Silver Cloud Rolls and the car was immaculate. I would recommend Florian's Classics to ALL brides. Almost forgot before ending the amazing service after our ceremony we had the red carpet rolled out and chilled champagne with 2 Flutes to do our first toast as Mr&Mrs. Thank you soo much for making our special day a dream come true with the Silver Cloud!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nichole · Married on 10/12/2013

Had a wonderful experience working with this company. After comparing several others we decided to go with them because they were very accommodating. The vehicle we chose (silver cloud) was a beautiful twist to the traditional white Rolls Royce and looks amazing in our wedding pictures. Very happy!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2013

The service was amaizing. On time, professional and super friendly. Even when I was running late to the ceremony the driver was calm and did his best to calm my nerves and make sure we got there quick but safe. Best service EVER!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Janessa · Married on 10/05/2013

I was very happy with the service from the beginning since I booked. Booking with them was very easy and they were extremely helpful. They were very professional and easy to communicate with. The day of my wedding the driver was on time (actually was there before expected time which was great) the driver was very professional and nice. He went above and beyond even helping me with my dress as I walked up to the doors of the church. The car AC worked great and they played nice music as we drank our champagne :)
    I highly recommend this company without any doubt!! Thank you for everything you made our wedding memorable!!

Janessa

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2013

selected Florian as the transportation providor for my wedding. Their service was flawless beginning to end.
    Nancy was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive with contract questions and changes.
    The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were impeccable. I utilized the Rolls Royce as well as the stretch limo for my wedding in August

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Nastassia

Nastassia · Married on 08/04/2013

One thing we knew we wanted for our wedding was a classic car - my husband and I both love them, and they look great in photos!

But we didn't think we could afford the classic car and still get great service. Florian's proved us wrong! Everyone I spoke with, over the phone or via email, was quick to respond, professional and extremely helpful. The driver was on time, polite and answered my day of questions. And the cars are all beautiful! They each have working AC too so don't worry about that!

Best part was this was exactly in our budget, and absolutely worth the price. I know I wouldn't have gotten the same level of service if I had gone to a similarly priced vendor.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Our driver was early!! which was great because on such a hectic day you want them to be early and punctual. He was great always making sure we were comfortable. and the silver cloud we rented was absolutly beautiful.

Sent on 07/26/2013

MEILYN · Married on 05/27/2013

The driver mr. Manuel, was spectacular. He was extremely polite and corteous. I never felt pressured and was very helpful. I would recommend him ten folds due to customer service.. Made my wedding that much easier .. Thanks again.. Thumbs up!!!!!,!

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2013

The day of your wedding you are in such a rush with nerves and excitement all bottled up in you that the small details are not noticed as much until you see your photos. However, it was very nice to finally get to sit down in one of Florian's amazing gray rolls royce next to my dad and breathe in and out until we reach our ceremony destination after the rush of getting pictures in before leaving the hotel and finishing makeup and hair. It is extremely special and unforgettable. The driver was very nice and professional. He was flexible when we had to take pictures after the ceremony, etc... He was in no rush which is nice when so many things are happening to have someone there that was patient with us and assured us that we had plenty of time to get to were we needed to be. I would recommend Florian to anyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 05/24/2013

Florian's Classic went above and beyond my expectations since day one. A pleasure to have worked with them and have them be part of our special day. Wouldn't have considered any other alternative!
    Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Great professionals. Driver was on time. Had a great time.

Sent on 03/11/2017

From the moment we met Juan, the owner, we knew that we were in good hands. He was very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. We ended up choosing the Silver Cloud for our wedding car. What a beautiful car! It is restored to perfection with modern day amenities. The driver Manuel was excellent! He arrived early and was also very professional. He helped calmed our nerves before the ceremony :-) Definitely the best wedding car service in Miami!

Sent on 04/30/2013

The phantom princess is a gorgeous car and I really did feel like a princess riding in it. Plus, it was very large inside so it fit my dress well and because there are double doors it was much easier to get into than other cars. Also, they played classics like Frank Sinatra in the car which was very relaxing and romantic.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Johanna · Married on 03/23/2013

Florian's was an absolute pleasure to work with! They were so professional and easy to stay in contact with. They had the best prices and best classic Rolls Royce car that I wanted for my wedding! The driver was so nice and so professional. He arrived earlier than he was suppose to. The red carpet treatment and champagne toast was a PLUS! They gave us enough time to take pictures with the car before and after the ceremony.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Jackie · Married on 03/16/2013

I obtained my "getaway" car from Florian's Classics and am very happy I did. I had something very specific in mind, a silver, vintage Rolls Royce. They had exactly that. There was only one other company that had that same car but had ugly red or blue interiors. This car had a very beautiful grey interior. The driver was also very professional, he looked the part, and acted the part. He had very nice music for us (Michael Buble) on the way there, and on the way back he had a bottle of champagne.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Amaris · Married on 03/09/2013

Florian classics was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely punctual (got there even 5-10 minutes earlier to wait for us). The driver was very nice and friendly, even offered my father and I if we wanted anything to drink while on the way. I was given a glass of champagne to ease my nerves (lol) and we all waited patiently in the car until I was called to go inside. The driver waited for my husband and I to just drive us around the parking lot while we drank champagne (as our ceremony and reception were in same location). He waited for my husband and I to take pictures and left. He was to return at midnight and he was also there a few minutes early to ensure that he got there on time. They were extremely amazing and I would recommend to anyone! They even had nice romantic music playing while we were being taken to and from our wedding. :)

Sent on 03/23/2013

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to ride a vintage Rolls Royce on my wedding day! I would make my mom follow them until she couldn’t follow any more!  Florian’s classic made my dreams come true! Truly made be feel like royalty on the day off! They provided us with such a great experience! We also rented a limo for our bridal party and they also enjoyed themselves and the experience of riding a limousine! Couldn’t have happier with their service!

Sent on 03/26/2013

lilia · Married on 03/02/2013

I was really impressed how friendly this family company was.... I was recommended by my wedding planner and I was really happy with all of their services. Thank you so much for everything you guys did!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2013