Florian's Classics Reviews

Florian's Classics 5
Florian's Classics 6
Florian's Classics 7

Ana · Married on 11/04/2016

We did our first look and we are glad we rented the vehicle for additional hours. This allowed us sufficient time for our pictures prior to the ceremony. If you are doing a first look we highly recommend you rent them for at least 4-5 hours. Trust us, you will need the time. Even though the car we chose was 60 years old, it was in top shape. Great choice and worth the price.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful vehicle. Wonderful driver. Beautiful, elegant touch for our wedding. They were on time and incredible professional.

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • Mrs. Floyd

Yildiz · Married on 05/28/2016

Perfect classic Bentley for our wedding vehicle. Spacious and gorgeous. The driver was wonderful on time and helpful. Great price!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Karla · Married on 04/23/2016

Floridian Cars were amazing! They made my wedding just perfect. The driver was an older Cuban man and he was such a sweetheart. They service was beyond what I expected. And I think I change my picking up times like 3 times, and Nancy was just so accommodating. She never had a problem with it. They were on time and their prices for the cars they offer is a great deal.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Tope's Wedding · Married on 02/13/2016

Florians Classics exceeded the expectations for our wedding. Nancy was excellent throughtout the whole process always replying to my emails in a timely manner. Javier, our driver, arrived ahead of time and knew the route very well; he was very nice. The car was very pretty and clean. They really know how important is your big day. Florians Classics is the perfect combination between great customer service and the best cars. I highly recommend their services. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! :)
    Yeni&Fernando

Sent on 03/20/2016

Very professional and awesome.

Jorge fue nuestro chofer, nos hizo sentir muy especiales. Lo recomendamos 100% por un servicio excelente.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Shelby · Married on 12/12/2015

There was no greater surprise than getting into such a beautiful car at the end of our wedding! Everything about the cat was magical, and it truly was an incredible experience from beginning to end. Our driver was very professional, and very kinda. I highly recommend Florian's Classics to any couple who is looking for a magical experience!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Florian classics was very professional and our driver was amazing! He even stayed for a toast and "just married" photos with our photographer. Florian is a reasonable price transportation if you want to arrive and leave your wedding in a vintage style.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Great service! Very professional and flexible.
    -the groom

Sent on 10/05/2015

Christine · Married on 08/22/2015

Nancy was so wonderful to work with. We chose their newest restored classic the "1930 Ford Model A" because it went well with our Wedding theme. Our driver, Jorge was very professional he arrived an hour earlier than expected dressed in a sharp suit & helped calm my nerves on the drive to the church by playing old school jazz music. Everyone on the street honked & waved (& even took pictures of the car) on our way to & from the church. This classic car draws so much attention that you will truly feel like royalty on the day of your wedding. The interior of the car was so clean, the ac was great & SO much leg room. We are so happy to have chosen Florian's Classics as our transportation. We will now have beautiful pictures & memories thanks to Florian's Classics. We highly recommend this vendor, look no further.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Dayi · Married on 07/10/2015

I have used Florian's Classics services for a few of my events already and can always recommend them with my eyes closed. You guys will always definitely have my business. Thank you for your amazing service!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Cayetano · Married on 05/30/2015

Great limousine service. Very professional vehicle was in excellent condition.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Livia · Married on 05/23/2015

We were very impressed with Florian's Classics from the moment we met them at their office to reserve a classic Rolls Royce for the bride and groom.

They were very professional and it was obvious that they had great pride in the reputation of their family business. Even though we had called them with little time for our visit, they showed us the available car, which as their offices, was impeccable. This gave us the confidence to immediately book their services.

And are we glad we did!! They were very punctual with the tight schedule, the driver was courteous, and the car was gorgeous!. Price was reasonable and competitive.

We definitely recommend Florian's Classics for any special event, when you want everything to be perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Mabel · Married on 04/19/2015

Florian's professionalism and service were excellent for my wedding. The driver arrived on time, he was waiting for me and my dad at the hotel lobby when we went down, didn't have to wait a second. The driver was very friendly and professional, the car was clean and neat. Would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Alyce

Alyce · Married on 04/04/2015

Service was great and everything was exactly as promised. Car was gorgeous.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Susana · Married on 03/21/2015

Excellent vendor. Our driver was very friendly and professional. This company was very reliable and honest. I would definitely recommend using their services.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Alexandra · Married on 01/10/2015

Professional!

Awesome experience! Very professional! Ac in the car was very important to me since I got married in August and the car had awesome ac! My driver arrived early!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Used Florian's classics as my wedding day transportation and I couldn't have been more content. The driver was very nice and the Rolls Royce Phantom was absolutely spectacular! Highly recommend them for your transportation needs.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jenisse · Married on 11/01/2014

The driver was on time to pick me up for my ceremony. He was also very patient about the delay after the ceremony due to photos.

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 10/18/2014

Beautiful car, the driver showed up half an hour ahead of the scheduled pick up time to make sure I arrived on time. They are very flexible with payment you don't have to pay the full amount until the month of the wedding. Very professional team definitely recommend them

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lissette · Married on 08/16/2014

We are so happy we went with Florian's Classics. The staff was always very polite on the phone and by email. The vehicle was simply beautiful (White Silver Cloud Rolls Royce). The driver was punctual and got me to the church on time (even after I was running late). The champagne service after the ceremony was a great touch! Their pricing is very competitive. Also, they don't make you pay the driver's tip (which every company requires) in cash the day of the wedding. You can pay that in advance, which is great because what bride wants to worry about having cash with them on such a hectic day.

Sent on 10/06/2014

We rented the limo service to take me to the ceremony and then take my Husband and I to the reception. The Rolls Royce was beautiful and the driver was extremely helpful and a careful driver. The pictures with the car after the ceremony came out beautiful. Totally recommend their service.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Dagoberto · Married on 06/21/2014

The white classic Rolls Royce that I rented for my wedding was beautiful! We where picked up on time and driven to our hotel by a very professional chauffeur. I will definitely use Florian again in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Susan · Married on 06/14/2014

Very punctual and professional. All of the cars that they have for you to choose from, are nice and in good condition. I hightly recommend Florian's Classics over any other transportation company in the Miami-Dade, Coral Gables area. Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/14/2014

Florian's was great! Showed up on time and got us to our destination safely and in style!

Sent on 07/15/2014