145 Reviews for Florian's Classics

Red Carpet Service (7)
Bottled Water/Ice (4)
DVD Player (1)
145 Florian's Classics Reviews

Amazing vehicle service. I recommend!

Profile Picture Akenaton Pierre and Loodline Saint-Cyr, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car

The transportation service for my wedding was great, the driver was so gentle and caring, and the car was very clean and presentable, we loved the service and would suggest it to all our friends!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were so attentive and nice from the beginning. Such a great experience. Our driver was a sweetheart and made me feel so much better after a lil incident I had because my husband forgot the rings at the hotel. Would recommend it to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

Florian's Classics was such a great vendor to work with! Their cars are beautiful and very clean! The driver that was assigned to me was very polite and a great driver. He was very attentive and stayed after the ceremony so I could take pictures with the car. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

El carro bellísimo en perfecto estado!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The Rolls Royce for my wedding was absolutely beautiful and clean! Very gracious driver who was professional and arrived way before the scheduled time. Nancy (the coordinator) was very prompt in answering emails and accommodating when I shared my ideas and asked if they could return to pick up my bridesmaids as well. Wish I had a reason to call them to come pick me up again!!!

Profile Picture Paola, 12/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, DVD Player

Florian’s provided the most beautiful antique car for our wedding day. The driver was very professional and prompt, which helped keep me calm because I did not want to be late to my own wedding ceremony! The drive to the church with my dad felt more special than it probably would have otherwise, as we even had people waving to us from the street. Once our guests saw the car after the ceremony had ended they would not stop raving about it! We had a couple guests even take photos with it while we were inside the church taking photographs. It was such a nice touch on our special day and well worth it!

Profile Picture Kristi, 12/16/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Multi-Locations, Red Carpet Service

Florians is an amazing family company to work with. When looking for my bridal car my planner, from Jessica Events, highly recommended them. We got in contact with this amazing company and everything was smoothe sailing from then on. I would recommend them to everyone i know.

Profile Picture Krysten, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service and very professional.

Profile Picture Gewaldine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Awesome service, very flexible during our big day

Profile Picture David, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car

An overall Great experience with Florian’s Classics! They provided us with great service and made our special day so much more special. Thank you!

J. Rodriguez

Profile Picture J., 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Florian's is pretty much a go to for vintage cars in the Miami/SoBe area. The booking process was simple and the driver showed up on time. We booked the white Bentley. The car was beautiful and well-maintained. Service was excellent!

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car

Florian's Classics is a very professional classic car business and they offer beautiful classic cars and great service. I contacted them less than a month before my wedding as it was completely last minute and they still had classic cars available. I chose the White Rolls Royce Silver Cloud in white and a contract and deposit had to be submitted in order to reserve the car. The day of my wedding, I received a call from the owner stating that the car was I chose was having mechanical issues and was upgraded princess classic car at no extra charge! The driver arrived 20 minutes before scheduled time and patiently waited for me to be ready to go. The driver was dressed in a tux and was very professional and polite. He offered water and snacks on the way to the church, AC worked great, and he even played music. On our way out of the church, he received us with a red carpet, champagne and a “just married” sign. He patiently waited for our pictures to be taken and later drove us the venue. He took his time driving so we could enjoy the car and he was very sweet!

I highly recommend Florian's Classics!

Profile Picture Sophia, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

FLORIANS CLASSIC WAS A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR WEDDING. APPOINTMENT WAS EASY TO MAKE. CAR ARRIVED 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE AGREEMENT TIME. DRIVER WAS SWEET AND PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES
MR AND MRS BALDWIN

Profile Picture User4581505, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car

I loved working with this vendor, overall I love working with family owned businesses. Everything was so easy. I went to see the car I wanted, I knew which one I wanted, paid my deposit, and the day of my wedding there was my car waiting for me at the time set on the contract, no delays no issues, my card was charged for the balanced and done deal. Easiest vendor ever. The car was in perfect conditions, the driver was very professional and patient, he also had the champagne ready for us after the ceremony for the pictures.

Profile Picture User6056572, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Signage, Classic Car

We did our first look and we are glad we rented the vehicle for additional hours. This allowed us sufficient time for our pictures prior to the ceremony. If you are doing a first look we highly recommend you rent them for at least 4-5 hours. Trust us, you will need the time. Even though the car we chose was 60 years old, it was in top shape. Great choice and worth the price.

Profile Picture Ana, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Beautiful vehicle. Wonderful driver. Beautiful, elegant touch for our wedding. They were on time and incredible professional.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Multi-Locations, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Perfect classic Bentley for our wedding vehicle. Spacious and gorgeous. The driver was wonderful on time and helpful. Great price!

Profile Picture Yildiz, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

Floridian Cars were amazing! They made my wedding just perfect. The driver was an older Cuban man and he was such a sweetheart. They service was beyond what I expected. And I think I change my picking up times like 3 times, and Nancy was just so accommodating. She never had a problem with it. They were on time and their prices for the cars they offer is a great deal.

Profile Picture Karla, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Florians Classics exceeded the expectations for our wedding. Nancy was excellent throughtout the whole process always replying to my emails in a timely manner. Javier, our driver, arrived ahead of time and knew the route very well; he was very nice. The car was very pretty and clean. They really know how important is your big day. Florians Classics is the perfect combination between great customer service and the best cars. I highly recommend their services. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! :)
Yeni&Fernando

Profile Picture Tope's Wedding, 2/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very professional and awesome.

Jorge fue nuestro chofer, nos hizo sentir muy especiales. Lo recomendamos 100% por un servicio excelente.

Profile Picture User4732707, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

There was no greater surprise than getting into such a beautiful car at the end of our wedding! Everything about the cat was magical, and it truly was an incredible experience from beginning to end. Our driver was very professional, and very kinda. I highly recommend Florian's Classics to any couple who is looking for a magical experience!

Profile Picture Shelby , 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Florian classics was very professional and our driver was amazing! He even stayed for a toast and "just married" photos with our photographer. Florian is a reasonable price transportation if you want to arrive and leave your wedding in a vintage style.

Profile Picture User5599859, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Great service! Very professional and flexible.
-the groom