Florian's Classics Reviews

Florian's Classics 6
Florian's Classics 7
  • O

Olenka Cevallos · Married on 05/11/2019

Best transportation company in Miami!

I highly recommend Florian's Classics for your Wedding or any special event. The driver was punctual and very professional, the car was spectacular and the overall service was amazing. Everything was great and I'm very happy they made this unforgettable day perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Anneliese Trull · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing customer service!

I was the maid of honor for a destination wedding which had to be cancelled due to an unfortunate, unforseen medical emergency of the bride's father. The bridal party ended up making a hospital wedding happen in just 4 days. I called Florian's the day before the wedding , explained the situation and they were able to accommodate a car for the bride. They went above and beyond. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Florian's Classics 18
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 12/15/2018

They have beautiful cars

We set an appointment to see the car before we booked. The lady was super nice, let us look at all the cars, go inside and take pictures.

You can tell they take good care of all their cars and let me tell you they have a beautiful selection . We got the silver one, it was so pretty, the AC was great :D

The driver was great, I'm really happy we booked them.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Florian's Classics 19
    Florian's Classics 20
    Florian's Classics 21
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Book them now!

Florian's was great to work with! We got a classic Rolls Royce for our wedding, and it was perfect. I didn't know what to expect from an older car, but it was spacious, air conditioned, and very comfortable. Our driver waited while we took photos, and even gave us a bottle of champagne at the end of the night!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Classic Car Rental in Miami

I did the legwork for you and visited a couple of classic car rental companies in Miami for my wedding and Florian's has not only the best cars but also the best maintained cars. Other places may have more of a selection of cars but don't be fooled: Florian's does an excellent job in maintaining their cars in superb condition and should I ever need a classic car again, I will be sure to use this company. The driver was professional and friendly. The payment process was easy and they are very responsive which was great for an out-of-state bride like myself. If you're trying to decide which company to go with, don't hesitate to choose Florian's!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Akenaton Pierre & Loodline Saint-Cyr

Akenaton Pierre and Loodline Saint-Cyr · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing vehicle service. I recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Minerva · Married on 05/26/2018

Great experience

Excellent service, they were on time, and the car was clean and comfortable.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Florian's Classics 22

Maria · Married on 04/28/2018

The transportation service for my wedding was great, the driver was so gentle and caring, and the car was very clean and presentable, we loved the service and would suggest it to all our friends!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Brenda · Married on 04/22/2018

They were so attentive and nice from the beginning. Such a great experience. Our driver was a sweetheart and made me feel so much better after a lil incident I had because my husband forgot the rings at the hotel. Would recommend it to my friends and family!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Florian's Classics 23
    Florian's Classics 24

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Florian's Classics was such a great vendor to work with! Their cars are beautiful and very clean! The driver that was assigned to me was very polite and a great driver. He was very attentive and stayed after the ceremony so I could take pictures with the car. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Valerie · Married on 02/18/2018

Awesome awesome awesome!

Great experience! Literally everything I wished for and more.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Alejandra · Married on 01/06/2018

El carro bellísimo en perfecto estado!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Paola · Married on 12/28/2017

The Rolls Royce for my wedding was absolutely beautiful and clean! Very gracious driver who was professional and arrived way before the scheduled time. Nancy (the coordinator) was very prompt in answering emails and accommodating when I shared my ideas and asked if they could return to pick up my bridesmaids as well. Wish I had a reason to call them to come pick me up again!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

Florian’s provided the most beautiful antique car for our wedding day. The driver was very professional and prompt, which helped keep me calm because I did not want to be late to my own wedding ceremony! The drive to the church with my dad felt more special than it probably would have otherwise, as we even had people waving to us from the street. Once our guests saw the car after the ceremony had ended they would not stop raving about it! We had a couple guests even take photos with it while we were inside the church taking photographs. It was such a nice touch on our special day and well worth it!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Krysten · Married on 12/09/2017

Florians is an amazing family company to work with. When looking for my bridal car my planner, from Jessica Events, highly recommended them. We got in contact with this amazing company and everything was smoothe sailing from then on. I would recommend them to everyone i know.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Gewaldine · Married on 07/15/2017

Great service and very professional.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Florian's Classics 25

David · Married on 07/15/2017

Awesome service, very flexible during our big day

Sent on 01/15/2018

J. · Married on 07/07/2017

An overall Great experience with Florian’s Classics! They provided us with great service and made our special day so much more special. Thank you!

J. Rodriguez

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Florian's Classics 26

Jo Ann · Married on 06/10/2017

Florian's is pretty much a go to for vintage cars in the Miami/SoBe area. The booking process was simple and the driver showed up on time. We booked the white Bentley. The car was beautiful and well-maintained. Service was excellent!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Sophia · Married on 05/28/2017

Florian's Classics is a very professional classic car business and they offer beautiful classic cars and great service. I contacted them less than a month before my wedding as it was completely last minute and they still had classic cars available. I chose the White Rolls Royce Silver Cloud in white and a contract and deposit had to be submitted in order to reserve the car. The day of my wedding, I received a call from the owner stating that the car was I chose was having mechanical issues and was upgraded princess classic car at no extra charge! The driver arrived 20 minutes before scheduled time and patiently waited for me to be ready to go. The driver was dressed in a tux and was very professional and polite. He offered water and snacks on the way to the church, AC worked great, and he even played music. On our way out of the church, he received us with a red carpet, champagne and a “just married” sign. He patiently waited for our pictures to be taken and later drove us the venue. He took his time driving so we could enjoy the car and he was very sweet!

I highly recommend Florian's Classics!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • I

IRMA · Married on 11/26/2016

FLORIANS CLASSIC WAS A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR WEDDING. APPOINTMENT WAS EASY TO MAKE. CAR ARRIVED 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE AGREEMENT TIME. DRIVER WAS SWEET AND PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES
    MR AND MRS BALDWIN

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jonanht · Married on 11/12/2016

I loved working with this vendor, overall I love working with family owned businesses. Everything was so easy. I went to see the car I wanted, I knew which one I wanted, paid my deposit, and the day of my wedding there was my car waiting for me at the time set on the contract, no delays no issues, my card was charged for the balanced and done deal. Easiest vendor ever. The car was in perfect conditions, the driver was very professional and patient, he also had the champagne ready for us after the ceremony for the pictures.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Ana · Married on 11/04/2016

We did our first look and we are glad we rented the vehicle for additional hours. This allowed us sufficient time for our pictures prior to the ceremony. If you are doing a first look we highly recommend you rent them for at least 4-5 hours. Trust us, you will need the time. Even though the car we chose was 60 years old, it was in top shape. Great choice and worth the price.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful vehicle. Wonderful driver. Beautiful, elegant touch for our wedding. They were on time and incredible professional.

Sent on 10/16/2016