Florian's Classics Reviews

145 Reviews for Florian's Classics

145 Florian's Classics Reviews
  • Akenaton Pierre & Loodline Saint-Cyr

Akenaton Pierre and Loodline Saint-Cyr · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing vehicle service. I recommend!

Maria · Married on 04/28/2018

The transportation service for my wedding was great, the driver was so gentle and caring, and the car was very clean and presentable, we loved the service and would suggest it to all our friends!

Brenda · Married on 04/22/2018

They were so attentive and nice from the beginning. Such a great experience. Our driver was a sweetheart and made me feel so much better after a lil incident I had because my husband forgot the rings at the hotel. Would recommend it to my friends and family!

Florian's Classics 1
    Florian's Classics 2

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Florian's Classics was such a great vendor to work with! Their cars are beautiful and very clean! The driver that was assigned to me was very polite and a great driver. He was very attentive and stayed after the ceremony so I could take pictures with the car. I highly recommend them!!

Alejandra · Married on 01/06/2018

El carro bellísimo en perfecto estado!

Paola · Married on 12/28/2017

The Rolls Royce for my wedding was absolutely beautiful and clean! Very gracious driver who was professional and arrived way before the scheduled time. Nancy (the coordinator) was very prompt in answering emails and accommodating when I shared my ideas and asked if they could return to pick up my bridesmaids as well. Wish I had a reason to call them to come pick me up again!!!

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

Florian’s provided the most beautiful antique car for our wedding day. The driver was very professional and prompt, which helped keep me calm because I did not want to be late to my own wedding ceremony! The drive to the church with my dad felt more special than it probably would have otherwise, as we even had people waving to us from the street. Once our guests saw the car after the ceremony had ended they would not stop raving about it! We had a couple guests even take photos with it while we were inside the church taking photographs. It was such a nice touch on our special day and well worth it!

Krysten · Married on 12/09/2017

Florians is an amazing family company to work with. When looking for my bridal car my planner, from Jessica Events, highly recommended them. We got in contact with this amazing company and everything was smoothe sailing from then on. I would recommend them to everyone i know.

Gewaldine · Married on 07/15/2017

Great service and very professional.

Florian's Classics 3

David · Married on 07/15/2017

Awesome service, very flexible during our big day

J. · Married on 07/07/2017

An overall Great experience with Florian’s Classics! They provided us with great service and made our special day so much more special. Thank you!

J. Rodriguez

Florian's Classics 4

Jo Ann · Married on 06/10/2017

Florian's is pretty much a go to for vintage cars in the Miami/SoBe area. The booking process was simple and the driver showed up on time. We booked the white Bentley. The car was beautiful and well-maintained. Service was excellent!

Sophia · Married on 05/28/2017

Florian's Classics is a very professional classic car business and they offer beautiful classic cars and great service. I contacted them less than a month before my wedding as it was completely last minute and they still had classic cars available. I chose the White Rolls Royce Silver Cloud in white and a contract and deposit had to be submitted in order to reserve the car. The day of my wedding, I received a call from the owner stating that the car was I chose was having mechanical issues and was upgraded princess classic car at no extra charge! The driver arrived 20 minutes before scheduled time and patiently waited for me to be ready to go. The driver was dressed in a tux and was very professional and polite. He offered water and snacks on the way to the church, AC worked great, and he even played music. On our way out of the church, he received us with a red carpet, champagne and a “just married” sign. He patiently waited for our pictures to be taken and later drove us the venue. He took his time driving so we could enjoy the car and he was very sweet!

I highly recommend Florian's Classics!

• I

IRMA · Married on 11/26/2016

FLORIANS CLASSIC WAS A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR WEDDING. APPOINTMENT WAS EASY TO MAKE. CAR ARRIVED 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE AGREEMENT TIME. DRIVER WAS SWEET AND PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES
    MR AND MRS BALDWIN

Jonanht · Married on 11/12/2016

I loved working with this vendor, overall I love working with family owned businesses. Everything was so easy. I went to see the car I wanted, I knew which one I wanted, paid my deposit, and the day of my wedding there was my car waiting for me at the time set on the contract, no delays no issues, my card was charged for the balanced and done deal. Easiest vendor ever. The car was in perfect conditions, the driver was very professional and patient, he also had the champagne ready for us after the ceremony for the pictures.

Ana · Married on 11/04/2016

We did our first look and we are glad we rented the vehicle for additional hours. This allowed us sufficient time for our pictures prior to the ceremony. If you are doing a first look we highly recommend you rent them for at least 4-5 hours. Trust us, you will need the time. Even though the car we chose was 60 years old, it was in top shape. Great choice and worth the price.

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful vehicle. Wonderful driver. Beautiful, elegant touch for our wedding. They were on time and incredible professional.

• Mrs. Floyd

Yildiz · Married on 05/28/2016

Perfect classic Bentley for our wedding vehicle. Spacious and gorgeous. The driver was wonderful on time and helpful. Great price!

Karla · Married on 04/23/2016

Floridian Cars were amazing! They made my wedding just perfect. The driver was an older Cuban man and he was such a sweetheart. They service was beyond what I expected. And I think I change my picking up times like 3 times, and Nancy was just so accommodating. She never had a problem with it. They were on time and their prices for the cars they offer is a great deal.

Tope's Wedding · Married on 02/13/2016

Florians Classics exceeded the expectations for our wedding. Nancy was excellent throughtout the whole process always replying to my emails in a timely manner. Javier, our driver, arrived ahead of time and knew the route very well; he was very nice. The car was very pretty and clean. They really know how important is your big day. Florians Classics is the perfect combination between great customer service and the best cars. I highly recommend their services. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! :)
    Yeni&Fernando

Very professional and awesome.

Jorge fue nuestro chofer, nos hizo sentir muy especiales. Lo recomendamos 100% por un servicio excelente.

Shelby · Married on 12/12/2015

There was no greater surprise than getting into such a beautiful car at the end of our wedding! Everything about the cat was magical, and it truly was an incredible experience from beginning to end. Our driver was very professional, and very kinda. I highly recommend Florian's Classics to any couple who is looking for a magical experience!

Florian classics was very professional and our driver was amazing! He even stayed for a toast and "just married" photos with our photographer. Florian is a reasonable price transportation if you want to arrive and leave your wedding in a vintage style.

Great service! Very professional and flexible.
    -the groom