Florian Park Conference and Event Center Reviews

Florian Park Conference and Event Center 5
Florian Park Conference and Event Center 6
Florian Park Conference and Event Center 7

Amber · Married on 11/10/2018

The most amazing experience ever

We had our wedding and ceremony on 11/10/18 I can’t begin to put into words the amazing day we had. We’ve gotten so many compliments about our wedding. The venue is gorgeous the staff is amazing and so accommodating. Thank you to everyone there!!

Candice · Married on 08/31/2018

Don't even know where to start! Our wedding was perfect! We had our ceremony here and our reception. Beautiful outdoor area and the ballroom was so pretty! We worked mainly with Danielle, who was amazing at communicating with us, answering all of our questions, and a very calming presence the day of! Stephanie was also very nice and helpful with the few interactions we had with her. We got a lot of compliments on the food too! We had a traditional Korean tea ceremony as part of our wedding, and they were very accommodating of this and helped us to fit it into our timeline. Also, the place was so pretty we didn't need to have too many decorations (so it was a cost saver there!). We highly recommend this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Florian Park Conference and Event Center 17
    Florian Park Conference and Event Center 18
    Florian Park Conference and Event Center 19
    Florian Park Conference and Event Center 20

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Candice, it was an honor to work with you and Boh to help plan your special day :) The traditional Korean elements that were included in your day were so unique and heartfelt and your first dance will forever be my favorite! Wishing you both never ending love!

Benjamin · Married on 06/17/2018

The Florian was a perfect reception venue. With plenty of outdoor space as well as indoor space our guests enjoyed everything the Florian had to offer. I thought for the price we got more than just a reception venue. Danielle was great to work with as a wedding coordinator. She was always available when needed and adjusted things up to the minute. I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review Ben and Elizabeth :)! We are thrilled that Florian Park met and exceeded your expectations for a reception venue! Best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2018

This was the best venue we could have asked for. Not only were they super helpful with every little question, but they also gave ideas with decorating. Danielle and Stephanie were always so sweet and made sure the day of I was relaxed and didn't stress about the timeline. The venue is beautiful inside an out. Perfect place for a wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Amanda! It was always a pleasure to work with you and Zach. Your day was beautiful!

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

We can’t thank Danielle and everyone at the Florian enough for all our their hard work to make our wedding so special. With Danielle’s help, we didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. The food was excellent and everyone kept talking about how beautiful the venue was. - Dan and Allie

Sent on 05/14/2018

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Allie & Dan :) it was such a pleasure to work with you both! Happy honeymoon!

Amber · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie and Danielle went above and beyond to make mine and my husbands big day go off without a hitch! The food was fantastic and the ambiance was comfortable. We had a lot of people comment how fantastic Florian park was for our reception. Will definitely recommend to future engaged couples!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Amber! It was a joy to work with you and see your big day come together! The ballroom was gorgeous. We wish you and Adam all the best! :)

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

We just got married at Florian Park on September 30, 2017 and the day could not have gone any better. It was beyond AMAZING!!!! Stephanie was absolutely outstanding in making sure that everything was flawless. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful by the gazebo and the reception was fantastic! We had so many compliments on the food, setup and Stephanie!!! We would not change on thing! Thank you Florian Park and Stephanie for making our wedding the best day or our lives! Frank and Mary ♥

Sent on 10/10/2017

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Mary & Frank for all of your kind words! It was an honor to be a party of your special day! Many years of happiness & bliss your way! :)
  • Jessica Roth

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Florian park was the perfect place for my wedding as I wanted everything all be at one place. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all there and everything was perfect. Stephanie had helped with so many things along the way and would provide suggestions when needed. Stephanie had helped with setting some of our decor up without us asking her and that really helped us out a lot. Stephanie could not have made the day run any smoother, it was literally perfect! All of my guests at the wedding stated the food was so delicious and had nothing to complain about!
    I am so glad I decided to have my wedding at Florian Park.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jessica! You were wonderful to work with too. We wish you and Travis nothing but happiness & bliss for years to come :)

Sigrid · Married on 09/02/2017

We can't say enough on how well we were treated by Florian Park! Danielle and Stephanie were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were extremely responsive, flexible and willing to work with us on every aspect of our reception, including creating ethnic food dishes for us. We have received numerous compliments from our guests on the how excellent service and food was! You know what they say: most people remember weddings by the atmosphere and the food! The location is great. The lit path between the hall and the hotel made was an easy way for the wedding party and guests to go to and from without having to rent a separate shuttle. We would highly recommend Florian Park!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you Sigrid! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Martin to bring your special vision for your big day to life! We wish you both all of the best :)!

Kate · Married on 07/14/2017

We had both ceremony and reception at Florian in July of 2017. Stephanie and Danielle were both great to work with. They do a fabulous job coordinating with all of the vendors and in-house staff to make sure the pressure is off of the couple. I didn't think about one detail once it started. It was about as stress-free as I imagine a wedding could be...everything in one spot, and it flowed beautifully for our guests from ceremony in the gazebo, to cocktail hour on the patio to the dinner and dance in the ballroom. The grounds were immaculate and the plantings are gorgeous. There are so many cool and unique areas there to take pictures that there is no need to go elsewhere: pond, willow tree, gazebo, water fall, terrace and steps. I truly couldn't be any happier with how the day went. :)

Sent on 07/28/2017

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Kate, thank you for taking the time to review us on both Wedding Wire and The Knot, we greatly appreciate it :)! We are so happy that you and Johnny had the perfect stress-free wedding of your dreams! Wishing you all the best!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Nothing but fantastic things to say about the Florian! Always responsive, Stephanie and Danielle were so easy to work with, and the selections of food and overall options for our big day for our guest was so many it was hard for us to choose some things.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Rachel :) it was a pleasure to work with you both! Best wishes and much happiness for your lives together!

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Our June 10 wedding was a pure dream. Thank you Danielle and Stephanie for working with us over the past year and a half to make everything perfect. From the delicious food that we received so many compliments on, to your great suggestions of what to do with our favors when we realized they wouldn't look right on the tables to making me feel like we were truly friends when Danielle left me a little something in the bridal suite after our discussion about peonies. I cannot thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Florian Park to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Florian Park Conference and Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Anna! Your wedding really was the perfect June wedding! We had a wonderful time helping you plan for your special day. Congratulations again to you and Jason!

Kaylyn · Married on 09/16/2016

We had our wedding at Florian Park and it was everything we wanted! We loved the layout of the venue; it had a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony (with an indoor back up), a room for cocktail hour where guests could also be outside on the patio, and then a separate room for the reception. It really seemed to help the whole day flow!
    The coordinator, Stephanie, was so amazing to work with and it is obvious that she loves her job. Throughout our whole experience, she was quick to respond to any of our questions, attentive to all the details of our day, and just on top of everything. She did everything she possibly could to make sure that our day was nothing short of amazing! The food there was delicious and the portions were extremely generous...we received so many compliments from our guests on it! If we could do the whole day over again, we wouldn't change a thing! HIGHLY recommend this venue! :)

Laura · Married on 09/04/2016

Booking with Florian Park and working with their staff, especially Stephanie the wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. The whole evening went perfectly, thanks to them. They are so organized with the whole process, and are very prompt in communication. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our guests had a blast. Would 100% recommend booking with this venue!

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2016

If you're looking for a perfect wedding - book with Florian. I am so grateful we found this venue and chose them! We worked with Stephanie who is the most accommodating and organized person to work with. While the venue may seem a bit pricey at first, shop around and you will see this is a great deal for what you get. The entire day went by flawless and Stephanie made sure everything was flowing. We had zero hiccups. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing with my venue! Thank you Florian and Stephanie for my dream wedding!

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue to host our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at! As soon as we toured Florian Park, we fell in love with it and knew it was the perfect place! It's such a beautiful space, and it really doesn't take a lot to dress it up. Our ceremony took place outside, and it's just as beautiful. Stephanie was AMAZING to work with. She is the most organized and kind person to work with, and we are so grateful for her! She made sure everything went smoothly not only on our wedding day, but in the months leading up to our wedding. We have received so many compliments about our venue and the food! We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Florian Park, and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Florian Park was truly the best place to have our reception. I can't thank Stephanie and the rest of the staff enough. They paid close attention to every single detail including tables, center pieces, head table, up-lighting, etc. On the day of the reception, we had forgotten that two our of guests were gluten free. When they found out they accommodated their need immediately. Stephanie was great to work with throughout the entire process and truly made it worry free. This was a night that we will never forget and cannot say thank you enough. I highly recommend Florian Park to anybody getting married.

Sammy and Cory Oswald

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

The Florian Park is a GREAT venue to have your wedding. They are super nice, accommodating, and Stephanie is super awesome to work with!!!

• User6919987 · 2+ years ago

We had our daughters high school graduation party here and EVERYTHING was Perfect!! Our friends and family are still raving about the beautiful venue, delicious food, attentive staff and Stephanie was the absolute Best! She went above and beyond to make sure Kassidy got everything she wanted from her crazy menu ( Pizza , nachos and chicken and waffles just to name a few) to the beautiful up lighting around the room and any questions and/or requests I had were answered immediately ...it went so smoothly. Kennedy (our other daughter) already said she's having her party here in 2018!

Marissa · Married on 04/16/2016

I had an amazing experience with using Florian Park as the venue for my wedding reception!! Stephanie and Gina were wonderful with answering all of the questions I had and were extremely helpful. The room looked absolutely amazing and beautiful, it was as if they knew exactly what I was looking for. I received a ton of compliments about the staff, food and the venue in general. All of my guests couldn't tell me enough about how good the food was and how beautiful the venue looked. Everything was perfect and there were very few guests that left early because of how much fun we all were having and I owe that all to the staff at Florian Park!! I can't thank you enough for all of the help and support that Stephanie and Gina gave me. As a young bride, it was great to experience help from people who didn't judge you on being so young. I would recommend Florian Park to anybody that wants to have plenty of compliments afterwards about your event being so amazing. My wedding was one of the best experiences I have ever had and I owe most of that to Florian Park being so wonderful and accommodating.

Colleen · Married on 01/02/2016

The Florian was an absolutely great wedding venue. The staff is so responsive, professional, and willing to help. Our event coordinator was there, organizing and cuing for certain events to take place through out the night - so no one had to worry about it. They are all about accommodating the families involved in the wedding as well as the guests. The food was fantastic!! Truly, my husband, family, and guests still rave about how intimate and memorable this place was. I believe that this venue truly helped make our day as wonderful as it was.

Jill · Married on 12/26/2015

Want fabulous? Want amazing! Want to be worry free? Want attention to details? Then Florian Park is the place for you to hold your next event!! Words really can't describe how completely satisfied and happy my husband and I were with the fantastic job that Stephanie and Team Florian did for our daughter's wedding reception. Stephanie was fantastic to work with. Extremely helpful and knowledgable...she had great insight on room set-up, linens, and lighting. She even went the extra, extra mile and had a delightful surprise waiting for me that brought instant tears to my eyes. I challenge you to find that kind of service, care and kindness in this day and age. I can't end this review without mentioning how great the food tasted and was displayed! You will NOT be disappointed. Lastly, we had originally thought that we would hold a "come and go" type event, ie: meet the bride and groom reception line, hug, eat, dance a little and done. However, our guest were enjoying themselves so much that very few left early! My advice to you is to go big on your seating count because everyone is going to have such an amazing time that no one will want to leave!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Florian Park helped make our dream wedding come true! Even with cooler weather, the outdoor area was beautiful and nicely kept. The up lighting inside was perfect and matched everything so well. They were SO accommodating to our crazy pre-wedding schedule, and that helped a lot with relieving the pre-wedding stress! After they set up the tables in half of the ballroom, they called me and asked if I wanted the entire room for no extra charge because they thought it might look funny with so many tables! So, the staff reset the tables and the room looked a lot nicer. They worked hard all night long to make sure that our night was perfect, and it definitely was just that - PERFECT! Even though not everything was kept to the schedule, and some things did go wrong on our part, they were there every step of the way to make sure that it all still worked out just the way that we wanted. We booked at Florian when it was still under construction, and we were so pleased with how beautiful it turned out! While the food and hall itself was a bit on the pricier side, it was definitely worth every penny. We had multiple comments from guests about how our wedding at Florian Park was the nicest they have been to in a long time.

Wish we could get married again!

Kelley was absolutely fantastic to work with! She helped to accomodate every request we had and exceeded all of our expectations. She strived to make every minute of our wedding reception perfect and was incredibly attentive to my husband and I and our guests. Our food was fantastic and the staff at Florian did a great job getting all 375 of our guests through the buffet in a VERY reasonable amount of time. The only thing we were dissapointed with was how warm the ballroom was, the air conditioning was not working as well as we expected. Other than that minor detail all of the services provided were great!