The Florian Event Venue Reviews

The Florian Event Venue 6
The Florian Event Venue 7

Mariah · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful and highly recommend

My know husband and I got Married on April 20th,2019. We just want to say Thank you to Danielle, she was our venue administrator and she did an amazing job. Anytime I emailed her a question regarding our wedding, she answered them right away. The day before our wedding she helped us decorate our room. Even on the day of my wedding she was there 100% anything I needed she was there. We got married outside in the gazebo. And the weather was amazing. We had 70 degree weather and we couldnt be happier. My husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives. 10 stars all the way

Sent on 04/28/2019

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Mariah for your heartfelt review! It was my pleasure to work with you and Kenny through the planning process and day of :) wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Cathie

Cathie · Married on 04/13/2019

The Perfect Day

I don't have enough words to fully explain our experience with Stephanie & Danielle at the Florian. They were both so friendly, helpful and responsive to all of my e-mails and questions. My fiance and I were never left in the dark and always received information and updates about our reception. If you choose the Florian, you will not be disappointed and you will have the perfect day!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your heartfelt review Cathie, we are so happy to hear that you always felt up to date and informed as you went through the wedding planning process with us! It was a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations again!

Amber · Married on 11/10/2018

The most amazing experience ever

We had our wedding and ceremony on 11/10/18 I can’t begin to put into words the amazing day we had. We’ve gotten so many compliments about our wedding. The venue is gorgeous the staff is amazing and so accommodating. Thank you to everyone there!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Amber, thank you for your kind words! We loved helping to plan your indoor ceremony and reception here at the venue! All of your special touches made the experience more fun! We wish you all the best!

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Very good!

I worked with Stephanie at Florian and she did an amazing job coordinating all the details and making our night truly special.
    The only drawback we experienced was the food tasting - if you can't make the pre-planned nights, you are out of luck for being able to taste the food.

Sent on 12/17/2018

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your review Kelsey! Your feedback will help others who are planning events with us. It was a pleasure to work with you and see your vision come to life. The ballroom was beautifully decorated. Congrats again! :)
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/21/2018

Thrilled with our experience

We are so incredibly happy that we chose the Florian for our wedding. It was the first place we looked at and we immediately fell in love with it. Stephanie was extremely helpful with the whole wedding planning process and made it all very easy. She was super responsive to my numerous emails. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. I cannot thank Stephanie enough for how smooth our day went. Our photos at the location turned out so beautiful! It truly is a beautiful venue, inside and out. I highly recommend the Florian.

Sent on 01/01/2019

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Katelyn! Your day was a day to remember! The ballroom was gorgeous, you and Erik did a great job planning :) Your pictures turned out amazing and we could not be happier for you both! :)

Candice · Married on 08/31/2018

Don't even know where to start! Our wedding was perfect! We had our ceremony here and our reception. Beautiful outdoor area and the ballroom was so pretty! We worked mainly with Danielle, who was amazing at communicating with us, answering all of our questions, and a very calming presence the day of! Stephanie was also very nice and helpful with the few interactions we had with her. We got a lot of compliments on the food too! We had a traditional Korean tea ceremony as part of our wedding, and they were very accommodating of this and helped us to fit it into our timeline. Also, the place was so pretty we didn't need to have too many decorations (so it was a cost saver there!). We highly recommend this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    The Florian Event Venue 8
    The Florian Event Venue 9
    The Florian Event Venue 10
    The Florian Event Venue 11

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Candice, it was an honor to work with you and Boh to help plan your special day :) The traditional Korean elements that were included in your day were so unique and heartfelt and your first dance will forever be my favorite! Wishing you both never ending love!

Benjamin · Married on 06/17/2018

The Florian was a perfect reception venue. With plenty of outdoor space as well as indoor space our guests enjoyed everything the Florian had to offer. I thought for the price we got more than just a reception venue. Danielle was great to work with as a wedding coordinator. She was always available when needed and adjusted things up to the minute. I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2018

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review Ben and Elizabeth :)! We are thrilled that Florian Park met and exceeded your expectations for a reception venue! Best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2018

This was the best venue we could have asked for. Not only were they super helpful with every little question, but they also gave ideas with decorating. Danielle and Stephanie were always so sweet and made sure the day of I was relaxed and didn't stress about the timeline. The venue is beautiful inside an out. Perfect place for a wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Amanda! It was always a pleasure to work with you and Zach. Your day was beautiful!

Tracy · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Florian on 5/19/18. We booked the venue almost two years prior, so we had the privilege of working with the team for quite some time. The planning process was so smooth and easy. Danielle and Stephanie were always quick to respond to any questions we had (and there were lots)! Since Florian is a newer venue, the menu and packages changed slightly over the past two years, but the chef and event coordinators were always willing to work with us to have what we originally planned on. The open house events were great - we had plenty of opportunities to try all of the menu options and to meet various vendors that were already familiar with Florian. The day of the wedding, my family took care of setting up the hall and they raved about how helpful both Danielle and Stephanie were. They kept us on track the entire night and ensured everything went smoothly. When the bustle on my dress broke during the reception, both ladies were by me within seconds asking what they could do to help. We had a bottle of champagne waiting for us at the head table, as well as plates of hors d'oeuvres since the bridal party was outside for pictures when they were served. Our guests can't stop talking about the beautiful outdoor ceremony, the elegant hall, and the DELICIOUS food. I have heard many times that the food didn't taste like traditional wedding food. Honestly, if we could give Florian more than 5 stars, we would. From the planning process, to the day itself, the entire team made our wedding day everything we hoped it would be and more!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    The Florian Event Venue 18
    The Florian Event Venue 19
    The Florian Event Venue 20

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Tracy thank you so much for your incredibly detailed review! You were always so organized through the whole planning process, which in turn made your day go wonderfully smooth! It was our pleasure to assist you and Taylor to have the special day of your dreams!

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

We can’t thank Danielle and everyone at the Florian enough for all our their hard work to make our wedding so special. With Danielle’s help, we didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. The food was excellent and everyone kept talking about how beautiful the venue was. - Dan and Allie

Sent on 05/14/2018

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Allie & Dan :) it was such a pleasure to work with you both! Happy honeymoon!

Amber · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie and Danielle went above and beyond to make mine and my husbands big day go off without a hitch! The food was fantastic and the ambiance was comfortable. We had a lot of people comment how fantastic Florian park was for our reception. Will definitely recommend to future engaged couples!

Sent on 05/21/2018

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Amber! It was a joy to work with you and see your big day come together! The ballroom was gorgeous. We wish you and Adam all the best! :)

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

We just got married at Florian Park on September 30, 2017 and the day could not have gone any better. It was beyond AMAZING!!!! Stephanie was absolutely outstanding in making sure that everything was flawless. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful by the gazebo and the reception was fantastic! We had so many compliments on the food, setup and Stephanie!!! We would not change on thing! Thank you Florian Park and Stephanie for making our wedding the best day or our lives! Frank and Mary ♥

Sent on 10/10/2017

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Mary & Frank for all of your kind words! It was an honor to be a party of your special day! Many years of happiness & bliss your way! :)
  • Jessica Roth

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Florian park was the perfect place for my wedding as I wanted everything all be at one place. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all there and everything was perfect. Stephanie had helped with so many things along the way and would provide suggestions when needed. Stephanie had helped with setting some of our decor up without us asking her and that really helped us out a lot. Stephanie could not have made the day run any smoother, it was literally perfect! All of my guests at the wedding stated the food was so delicious and had nothing to complain about!
    I am so glad I decided to have my wedding at Florian Park.

Sent on 10/09/2017

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jessica! You were wonderful to work with too. We wish you and Travis nothing but happiness & bliss for years to come :)

Sigrid · Married on 09/02/2017

We can't say enough on how well we were treated by Florian Park! Danielle and Stephanie were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were extremely responsive, flexible and willing to work with us on every aspect of our reception, including creating ethnic food dishes for us. We have received numerous compliments from our guests on the how excellent service and food was! You know what they say: most people remember weddings by the atmosphere and the food! The location is great. The lit path between the hall and the hotel made was an easy way for the wedding party and guests to go to and from without having to rent a separate shuttle. We would highly recommend Florian Park!

Sent on 09/20/2017

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you Sigrid! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Martin to bring your special vision for your big day to life! We wish you both all of the best :)!
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 07/22/2017

The Florian is Amazing!

I can't recommend the Florian enough. Danielle was great to work with. She was patient with all our questions and provided a lot of insight and support along the way. They make it so easy to coordinate a wedding at Florian. I liked that everything was able to be hosted at one location so guests didn't have to travel from place to place. The views and the tranquility of nature are wonderful and our guests commented about feeling like they were in the middle of nowhere even though they were in a suburb. The food was amazing, the service was great, and the way everything came together was perfect. Danielle was with us every step of the way and we couldn't have done it without her. I can't give enough stars to express how wonderful it was. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect. I cannot recommend Florian enough. You will not be sorry if you select it as your wedding venue.

Sent on 06/17/2019

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your very generous review Gretchen :) it was a pleasure to work with you, Travis & your family to create your perfect day! Best wishes!

Kate · Married on 07/14/2017

We had both ceremony and reception at Florian in July of 2017. Stephanie and Danielle were both great to work with. They do a fabulous job coordinating with all of the vendors and in-house staff to make sure the pressure is off of the couple. I didn't think about one detail once it started. It was about as stress-free as I imagine a wedding could be...everything in one spot, and it flowed beautifully for our guests from ceremony in the gazebo, to cocktail hour on the patio to the dinner and dance in the ballroom. The grounds were immaculate and the plantings are gorgeous. There are so many cool and unique areas there to take pictures that there is no need to go elsewhere: pond, willow tree, gazebo, water fall, terrace and steps. I truly couldn't be any happier with how the day went. :)

Sent on 07/28/2017

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Kate, thank you for taking the time to review us on both Wedding Wire and The Knot, we greatly appreciate it :)! We are so happy that you and Johnny had the perfect stress-free wedding of your dreams! Wishing you all the best!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Nothing but fantastic things to say about the Florian! Always responsive, Stephanie and Danielle were so easy to work with, and the selections of food and overall options for our big day for our guest was so many it was hard for us to choose some things.

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Rachel :) it was a pleasure to work with you both! Best wishes and much happiness for your lives together!

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Our June 10 wedding was a pure dream. Thank you Danielle and Stephanie for working with us over the past year and a half to make everything perfect. From the delicious food that we received so many compliments on, to your great suggestions of what to do with our favors when we realized they wouldn't look right on the tables to making me feel like we were truly friends when Danielle left me a little something in the bridal suite after our discussion about peonies. I cannot thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Florian Park to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2017

The Florian Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Anna! Your wedding really was the perfect June wedding! We had a wonderful time helping you plan for your special day. Congratulations again to you and Jason!

Kaylyn · Married on 09/16/2016

We had our wedding at Florian Park and it was everything we wanted! We loved the layout of the venue; it had a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony (with an indoor back up), a room for cocktail hour where guests could also be outside on the patio, and then a separate room for the reception. It really seemed to help the whole day flow!
    The coordinator, Stephanie, was so amazing to work with and it is obvious that she loves her job. Throughout our whole experience, she was quick to respond to any of our questions, attentive to all the details of our day, and just on top of everything. She did everything she possibly could to make sure that our day was nothing short of amazing! The food there was delicious and the portions were extremely generous...we received so many compliments from our guests on it! If we could do the whole day over again, we wouldn't change a thing! HIGHLY recommend this venue! :)

Sent on 10/09/2016

Laura · Married on 09/04/2016

Booking with Florian Park and working with their staff, especially Stephanie the wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. The whole evening went perfectly, thanks to them. They are so organized with the whole process, and are very prompt in communication. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our guests had a blast. Would 100% recommend booking with this venue!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2016

If you're looking for a perfect wedding - book with Florian. I am so grateful we found this venue and chose them! We worked with Stephanie who is the most accommodating and organized person to work with. While the venue may seem a bit pricey at first, shop around and you will see this is a great deal for what you get. The entire day went by flawless and Stephanie made sure everything was flowing. We had zero hiccups. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing with my venue! Thank you Florian and Stephanie for my dream wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue to host our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at! As soon as we toured Florian Park, we fell in love with it and knew it was the perfect place! It's such a beautiful space, and it really doesn't take a lot to dress it up. Our ceremony took place outside, and it's just as beautiful. Stephanie was AMAZING to work with. She is the most organized and kind person to work with, and we are so grateful for her! She made sure everything went smoothly not only on our wedding day, but in the months leading up to our wedding. We have received so many compliments about our venue and the food! We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Florian Park, and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Florian Park was truly the best place to have our reception. I can't thank Stephanie and the rest of the staff enough. They paid close attention to every single detail including tables, center pieces, head table, up-lighting, etc. On the day of the reception, we had forgotten that two our of guests were gluten free. When they found out they accommodated their need immediately. Stephanie was great to work with throughout the entire process and truly made it worry free. This was a night that we will never forget and cannot say thank you enough. I highly recommend Florian Park to anybody getting married.

Sammy and Cory Oswald

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

The Florian Park is a GREAT venue to have your wedding. They are super nice, accommodating, and Stephanie is super awesome to work with!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016