36 Reviews for Florian Park Conference and Event Center

Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Valet (1)
36 Florian Park Conference and Event Center Reviews

We just got married at Florian Park on September 30, 2017 and the day could not have gone any better. It was beyond AMAZING!!!! Stephanie was absolutely outstanding in making sure that everything was flawless. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful by the gazebo and the reception was fantastic! We had so many compliments on the food, setup and Stephanie!!! We would not change on thing! Thank you Florian Park and Stephanie for making our wedding the best day or our lives! Frank and Mary ♥

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Florian park was the perfect place for my wedding as I wanted everything all be at one place. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all there and everything was perfect. Stephanie had helped with so many things along the way and would provide suggestions when needed. Stephanie had helped with setting some of our decor up without us asking her and that really helped us out a lot. Stephanie could not have made the day run any smoother, it was literally perfect! All of my guests at the wedding stated the food was so delicious and had nothing to complain about!
I am so glad I decided to have my wedding at Florian Park.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We can't say enough on how well we were treated by Florian Park! Danielle and Stephanie were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were extremely responsive, flexible and willing to work with us on every aspect of our reception, including creating ethnic food dishes for us. We have received numerous compliments from our guests on the how excellent service and food was! You know what they say: most people remember weddings by the atmosphere and the food! The location is great. The lit path between the hall and the hotel made was an easy way for the wedding party and guests to go to and from without having to rent a separate shuttle. We would highly recommend Florian Park!

Profile Picture Sigrid, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Nothing but fantastic things to say about the Florian! Always responsive, Stephanie and Danielle were so easy to work with, and the selections of food and overall options for our big day for our guest was so many it was hard for us to choose some things.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our June 10 wedding was a pure dream. Thank you Danielle and Stephanie for working with us over the past year and a half to make everything perfect. From the delicious food that we received so many compliments on, to your great suggestions of what to do with our favors when we realized they wouldn't look right on the tables to making me feel like we were truly friends when Danielle left me a little something in the bridal suite after our discussion about peonies. I cannot thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Florian Park to anyone!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Florian Park and it was everything we wanted! We loved the layout of the venue; it had a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony (with an indoor back up), a room for cocktail hour where guests could also be outside on the patio, and then a separate room for the reception. It really seemed to help the whole day flow!
The coordinator, Stephanie, was so amazing to work with and it is obvious that she loves her job. Throughout our whole experience, she was quick to respond to any of our questions, attentive to all the details of our day, and just on top of everything. She did everything she possibly could to make sure that our day was nothing short of amazing! The food there was delicious and the portions were extremely generous...we received so many compliments from our guests on it! If we could do the whole day over again, we wouldn't change a thing! HIGHLY recommend this venue! :)

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Booking with Florian Park and working with their staff, especially Stephanie the wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. The whole evening went perfectly, thanks to them. They are so organized with the whole process, and are very prompt in communication. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our guests had a blast. Would 100% recommend booking with this venue!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you're looking for a perfect wedding - book with Florian. I am so grateful we found this venue and chose them! We worked with Stephanie who is the most accommodating and organized person to work with. While the venue may seem a bit pricey at first, shop around and you will see this is a great deal for what you get. The entire day went by flawless and Stephanie made sure everything was flowing. We had zero hiccups. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing with my venue! Thank you Florian and Stephanie for my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue to host our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at! As soon as we toured Florian Park, we fell in love with it and knew it was the perfect place! It's such a beautiful space, and it really doesn't take a lot to dress it up. Our ceremony took place outside, and it's just as beautiful. Stephanie was AMAZING to work with. She is the most organized and kind person to work with, and we are so grateful for her! She made sure everything went smoothly not only on our wedding day, but in the months leading up to our wedding. We have received so many compliments about our venue and the food! We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Florian Park, and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Florian Park was truly the best place to have our reception. I can't thank Stephanie and the rest of the staff enough. They paid close attention to every single detail including tables, center pieces, head table, up-lighting, etc. On the day of the reception, we had forgotten that two our of guests were gluten free. When they found out they accommodated their need immediately. Stephanie was great to work with throughout the entire process and truly made it worry free. This was a night that we will never forget and cannot say thank you enough. I highly recommend Florian Park to anybody getting married.

Sammy and Cory Oswald

Profile Picture Sammy, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

The Florian Park is a GREAT venue to have your wedding. They are super nice, accommodating, and Stephanie is super awesome to work with!!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our daughters high school graduation party here and EVERYTHING was Perfect!! Our friends and family are still raving about the beautiful venue, delicious food, attentive staff and Stephanie was the absolute Best! She went above and beyond to make sure Kassidy got everything she wanted from her crazy menu ( Pizza , nachos and chicken and waffles just to name a few) to the beautiful up lighting around the room and any questions and/or requests I had were answered immediately ...it went so smoothly. Kennedy (our other daughter) already said she's having her party here in 2018!

Profile Picture User6919987, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had an amazing experience with using Florian Park as the venue for my wedding reception!! Stephanie and Gina were wonderful with answering all of the questions I had and were extremely helpful. The room looked absolutely amazing and beautiful, it was as if they knew exactly what I was looking for. I received a ton of compliments about the staff, food and the venue in general. All of my guests couldn't tell me enough about how good the food was and how beautiful the venue looked. Everything was perfect and there were very few guests that left early because of how much fun we all were having and I owe that all to the staff at Florian Park!! I can't thank you enough for all of the help and support that Stephanie and Gina gave me. As a young bride, it was great to experience help from people who didn't judge you on being so young. I would recommend Florian Park to anybody that wants to have plenty of compliments afterwards about your event being so amazing. My wedding was one of the best experiences I have ever had and I owe most of that to Florian Park being so wonderful and accommodating.

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Florian was an absolutely great wedding venue. The staff is so responsive, professional, and willing to help. Our event coordinator was there, organizing and cuing for certain events to take place through out the night - so no one had to worry about it. They are all about accommodating the families involved in the wedding as well as the guests. The food was fantastic!! Truly, my husband, family, and guests still rave about how intimate and memorable this place was. I believe that this venue truly helped make our day as wonderful as it was.

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Limited Bar, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

Want fabulous? Want amazing! Want to be worry free? Want attention to details? Then Florian Park is the place for you to hold your next event!! Words really can't describe how completely satisfied and happy my husband and I were with the fantastic job that Stephanie and Team Florian did for our daughter's wedding reception. Stephanie was fantastic to work with. Extremely helpful and knowledgable...she had great insight on room set-up, linens, and lighting. She even went the extra, extra mile and had a delightful surprise waiting for me that brought instant tears to my eyes. I challenge you to find that kind of service, care and kindness in this day and age. I can't end this review without mentioning how great the food tasted and was displayed! You will NOT be disappointed. Lastly, we had originally thought that we would hold a "come and go" type event, ie: meet the bride and groom reception line, hug, eat, dance a little and done. However, our guest were enjoying themselves so much that very few left early! My advice to you is to go big on your seating count because everyone is going to have such an amazing time that no one will want to leave!!

Profile Picture Jill, 12/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Indoor, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Florian Park helped make our dream wedding come true! Even with cooler weather, the outdoor area was beautiful and nicely kept. The up lighting inside was perfect and matched everything so well. They were SO accommodating to our crazy pre-wedding schedule, and that helped a lot with relieving the pre-wedding stress! After they set up the tables in half of the ballroom, they called me and asked if I wanted the entire room for no extra charge because they thought it might look funny with so many tables! So, the staff reset the tables and the room looked a lot nicer. They worked hard all night long to make sure that our night was perfect, and it definitely was just that - PERFECT! Even though not everything was kept to the schedule, and some things did go wrong on our part, they were there every step of the way to make sure that it all still worked out just the way that we wanted. We booked at Florian when it was still under construction, and we were so pleased with how beautiful it turned out! While the food and hall itself was a bit on the pricier side, it was definitely worth every penny. We had multiple comments from guests about how our wedding at Florian Park was the nicest they have been to in a long time.

Wish we could get married again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelley was absolutely fantastic to work with! She helped to accomodate every request we had and exceeded all of our expectations. She strived to make every minute of our wedding reception perfect and was incredibly attentive to my husband and I and our guests. Our food was fantastic and the staff at Florian did a great job getting all 375 of our guests through the buffet in a VERY reasonable amount of time. The only thing we were dissapointed with was how warm the ballroom was, the air conditioning was not working as well as we expected. Other than that minor detail all of the services provided were great!

Profile Picture User5443933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough about Kelley and everyone at the Florian. I am so happy that we chose to have our Wedding Reception here! Kelley went above and beyond when it came to helping us plan our Wedding. She was there every step of the way. She would periodically check in on me to see if I was doing ok, if I needed anything, had any questions, etc. If I ever had a problem or questions I could always come to her and she would be more than willing to help me out in the best way possible. The food was out of this world. 2 months later and I still have people telling me how good the food was, and how much fun they had and how they loved our venue. They let me set up all my tables with all of my wedding center pieces that I made myself and the room was gorgeous. I can't really even think of any problems that occurred that day. If there was, Kelley was right on top of it and took care of them and I probably never even noticed. I highly recommend the Florian to anyone who is thinking of having their wedding there! Such a great place! We had so much fun and it went by so fast, but it was a great day! Wish I could go back and enjoy one more time!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

The place was just perfect for our wedding and Kelley was awesome to work with. She had so many helpful suggestions. I completely trusted her opinion and knew she had our best interest at heart. The food was great and our guests won't stop talking about it, especially the mac and cheese we added for the kids!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Florian was an amazing venue and my husband and I couldn't be more please with how our wedding reception played out. With it being a new venue there were a few concerns but meeting with Kelley and working with her immediately put us at ease. She knew her stuff and provided great suggestions. I was most impressed with how smooth the whole night went. The staff was awesome with keeping us on schedule and the food was awesome!! I can't thank the Florian enough for a wedding we will always remember!

Profile Picture User5338608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Florian Park, Kelley (Coordinator) specifically, accommodated every wedding need and want. The food was exceptional, the decor was exquisite, the scenery was beautiful and the options were endless. A truly perfect place to throw a party, big or small. Kelley went above and beyond to help us make our day perfect. She knew what options to give, and helped make really hard decisions easy. She was always in close contact with me and an email or call was always answered immediately. We would not have done it any other way or hosted our wedding day any where else! Simply amazing! Thanks to everyone over there for making the day one of a kind!

Profile Picture User4642591, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This wedding location was wonderful for both my ceremony and reception! There is a beautiful outdoor area with a pond, gazebo and patio! The newly remodeled inside is beautiful as well, with a cocktail hour room, bride and grooms rooms, and large reception hall with two bars! The food was delicious with their own chef on site to prepare the meals. All of the staff were wonderful and very helpful on my wedding day! Kelley, the on site wedding planner, is fantastic and super flexible also! It was great having her there every step of the way! Highly recommended location!

Profile Picture User5441421, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was VERY pleased with the service both my husband and I received from the Florian. Kelley was an AMAZING wedding coordinator. She was ALWAYS flexible, VERY organized, and very well to communicate with. I would e-mail her a few times daily with questions I had regarding the venue and she always answered my questions right away. My husband and I were very pleased with the food and the accommodations the Florian made with those who had dietary restrictions. In addition, we were able to bring in our own cupcakes and cookies. Kelley's motto was this: "This is your day. We will do whatever we can to make sure you have the day you've been dreaming of." I would highly recommend this venue. Beautiful place.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin with Florian Park? There really aren’t enough words to describe how INCREDIBLEY AWESOME our experience was from beginning to end. I’m an event coordinator by trade, so I obviously have high expectations when planning events and our wedding day wasn’t going to be any different; however, I quickly learned after working with Kelley, the event coordinator at Florian Park, that I was actually going to be able to shut off my event coordinator mind and enjoy the planning process because she was on top of everything! First, let me quickly review the venue and location. The venue is gorgeous. They did an incredible job with the remodel and the cocktail hour space and the main ballroom are both fabulous. And the outdoor space – it’s BEAUTIFUL! We lucked out and had the most amazing weather, so it was really, really picturesque! I loved seeing on social media our guests posting pictures out by the pond and others commenting, “Where are you? It looks gorgeous wherever you’re at!” Well, that was the truth! Second, the food – the FOOD!!! Although I didn’t get to eat nearly as much as I had hoped, our guests are STILL talking about the food. I’ve never heard so many comments at an event about how incredible the food was. We did a custom menu of all of our favorite foods and the chef at the Florian delivered and then some! The way they coordinated/decorated our dinner stations was even better than I had imagined. Finally, and what I think is the most critical part of any event is the venue staff you must work with during the planning process. Kelley is a phenomenal event coordinator and is so great at her job!! Seriously, you rely so heavily on the venue staff to ensure that your event goes off without a hitch – Kelley went far beyond that! She was so timely with her responses, she is extremely detailed and is so upbeat and positive. Trust me, you don’t find those qualities in every event coordinator you work with! I highly recommend Florian Park!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews