Florette Reviews

Florette 3
Florette 4
Florette 5

Marta Spalding · Married on 09/28/2019

Impressed a Master Gardener!

Florette exceeded expectations! The whole experience was flawless!

Florette 6
    Sent on 09/28/2019

Florette's reply:

Thank you Marta! What a dream wedding to work on! Thanks for all your help in the process! I loved every minute!
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 09/21/2019

I can’t imagine a better experience

Where do I start?!? We planned a “destination” wedding to Utah and I had no idea where to start looking for a florist. A few shops that I reached out were booked and someone suggested Florette. I checked out her Instagram and fell in love with her style so I reached out and she was available! I gave her a rough idea (very rough, I had very little idea of what I wanted and even less of the terminology) and Sophie put together 2 designs that were amazing.

Since I was out in Chicago, we didn’t have a face to face meeting and chatted via email and text, but it so easy to get in touch.

The road to the actual venue was basically up a mountain and she made it up there, set up the most beautiful (and they SMELLED SO GOOD) arrangements, decor and an archway. I’m still obsessed over her talent!

The best part? WE CAME IN UNDER BUDGET.

Overall, 15/10. Would absolutely recommend time and time again. She was the best and easiest vendor we worked with!

Florette 7
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Florette's reply:

Thank you for the most AMAZING review! Your mountain wedding was magical and was a real adventure to get to! Thank you for letting me be creative with the flowers. We love the wild flower look- so we LOVED every minute of it! Congratulations again!
  • Krystal

Krystal Quinn · Married on 09/15/2019

I had the most magical experience with Sophie! She and her team did an amazing job!

Sophie did an amazing job at making my bohemian flower dreams come true! She is so sweet and my flowers were stunning!! I would highly recommend florette!!

Florette 8
    Florette 14
    Florette 15
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Florette's reply:

Thank you Krystal! Doing your wedding was an absolute dream! I loved every minute of it! Thanks again :)

Kirsten Spalding · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and Beyond

Sophie went above and beyond for her service. Not only were her flower choices and designs absolutely perfect, she aided in setting up the decor for my wedding. She has an incredible eye for design and understands how to fit flowers to the requested mood.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Florette's reply:

Thank you Kirsten for the lovely review! It was an absolute pleasure doing your wedding! Thank you for letting us have free reign over the design! It was a dream job in a drop dead location!
    Congratulations again!

Margarite halaris · Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking flower arrangements and wonderful team!

Sophie and her team were absolutely wonderful! Not only am I a picky person, but I also live out of state. Sophie was so patient, accommodating, timely with responses and extremely open minded and flexible. She constantly wanted to make sure my vision came to life and that I was happy. She was very willing to be creative and even went as far as doing a mock up for me!! She was so generous with her time leading up to the wedding and the day of she truly went above and beyond to deliver perfection! It was such a pleasure working with Florette. I would highly recommend them!!

Florette 16
    Florette 17
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Overbury · Married on 07/20/2019

Dream wedding

We worked with Sophie and Florette for our recent wedding (July 2019) and I simply cannot say enough good things about our experience. She was professional, thoughtful, flexible, and truly took the time and effort to understand and create our vision. She communicated with us regularly. We also had a comparatively low budget and many vendors would have scoffed or written off our event as a loss. Sophie was not deterred and took our wedding to another level. I am seriously in awe of how beautiful and true to our dreams everything turned out. Our wedding was a fairy tale and she played a huge role in making this happen. Cannot recommend Sophie and Florette enough.

Florette 18
    Florette 24
    Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Sami

Sami Crouch · Married on 06/01/2019

Superb florist - loved everything about our experience with Florette!

Sophie does absolutely incredible work. She did everything in her power to accommodate our vision for our wedding, and it turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. She embraces challenges and does everything possible to keep it within your budget. I can't recommend her enough - thank you Sophie!!

Florette 25
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Hannah · Married on 05/26/2019

Above and beyond

Sophie made my absolute dream floral wedding dreams happen! She is truly and artist and perfectionist. I felt so excited letting her be creative and what she did for us was so much more amazing than I could have dreamed up or imiagined! She is so kind and will do anything to make your vision come true. Her attention to detail is incredible. Our wedding looked straight out of a secret garden/ magazine and looked nothing like any other wedding I had seen. She worked so hard and was a total blast to work with. Not only would I recommend her, but I would say you will regret not choosing to work with her.

Florette 26
    Sent on 05/30/2019

Florette's reply:

Hannah thank you for the kind review! I loved every single minute of doing your wedding! It really was a fairy tale! Thank you again!

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Sophie at Florette was wonderful to work with. She made my bouquet become exactly what I wanted. We shared photos via email, and she let me know exactly what flowers she would be using. She even threw in some extra boutonnieres so I could choose exactly what I wanted. I had a great experience!

Florette 27
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Florette's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I am so pleased the bouquet was exactly what you wanted! Many congratulations again!

Tim Lane · Married on 02/23/2019

First Wedding

Sophie did an amazing job arranging bouquet with the flowers we specified and when we met up she was super sweet and honest with us. Definitely satisfied with her work!

Florette 28
    Florette 29
    Sent on 03/10/2019

Cityhomecollective · Married on 09/21/2018

Perfect Floral Touches

Florette was the perfect addition to our event, and we were thrilled with the work Sophie did. She nailed the aesthetic and effectively perfected the vibe we were aiming for. The arrangements were healthy and wholly unlike anything we'd seen before, and the compliments from attendees poured in. We'd be thrilled to work with Florette again for this or any other event in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Z

Zizi Schirf · Married on 06/09/2018

Very professional and fun.

Sophie came and looked at the space. Had some fun creative ideas. Liked how she incorporated the setting with the flowers

Sent on 11/09/2018