Floressence Reviews

Floressence 3
Floressence 4
Floressence 5

Astrid · Married on 03/12/2011

I had such a lovely experience working with Anne for my wedding. I was worried about my limited budget and what it might be like as I know flowers can be so expensive. Anne was very considerate of my budget and I was able to make any kind of adjustment I needed, without ever feeling less valuable to her as a client. The flowers and candles she provided gave my wedding a beautiful romantic feel, very victorian. I got MANY compliments and she really understood my vision from the very beginning. I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Sydney · Married on 12/18/2010

Anne was amazing! She captured my vision completely! I let her do what she wanted with the flowers and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Evertything was so beautiful. She was fun and very easy to deal with! I would highly recommend Floressence to anyone! :)

Sent on 12/28/2010

Kallie · Married on 10/09/2010

After doing tons of research on florist I found Ann. Her designs were so unique, modern, and striking. I went into our first meeting with high hopes, and due to the high praise that I had read online I was extremely optimistic. Often when you have high expectations they can never be met, but Ann impressed me every step of the way. She was so easy to work with and was able to incorporate my ideas with so much grace. She thought of things that had not even occurred to me, and made everything even better then I could have ever imagined. On the wedding day she was the calm in the middle of the storm. As the groomsmen, bridesmaids and catering staff ran around she went to work and got everything set up beautifully. When I saw the flowers I wanted to cry. They were stunning, incorporating textures and colors in a way that I couldn’t have imagined in my life. She then went the extra step and came back at 11:30 at night to pick everything up. I couldn’t have asked for anything more in a florist. And ladies and gentlemen this is the best part, her prices are super competitive.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 05/15/2010

Talk about a work of art! It wasn’t until the day after our wedding I really looked at the amount of great detail that was put into the bouquets. It had an assortment of white flowers (some individually wired into place). Anne was wonderful, she listened and worked with me to replicate a design I fell in love with. Super sweet and easy to communicate via email or phone, she also delivered our flowers for a small fee and helped the guys pin on their boutonnieres. A true professional and master with flowers. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2010

shannon · Married on 02/27/2010

Anne was awesome!!!

I had all jewel tones for my flowers and wasn't too sure what it would look like. When I got all of our boquets on wedding day I was floored, I could not have asked for any thing more beautiful!!! The ribbon she used matched my bridesmaids shoes (thats what I wanted) perfectly even though she had never seen the exact color of them. They were so ellegant and so fun, there were so many compliments on them. I loved that when I mentioned I wanted to add some peacock feathers to them in the planning process that she went with it and they looked exactly how my mind had seen them!

All the little details in the flowers were just so special, the corsages and everything! I could not have asked for more perfect flowers. After the wedding they actually lasted another 2 weeks in water... AMAZING!

Sent on 04/11/2010

Katie · Married on 08/22/2009

Ann was professional and great to work with, and the flowers looked amazing!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2009

My flowers were gorgeous & played a huge role in making my day as beautiful as it was! Anne Bradfield is an excellent florist - she is creative, detailed, professional yet very friendly! I was very impressed with her flexibility and would highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Kate · Married on 04/18/2009

The flowers were lovely, the price was very reasonable, and Anne was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/23/2009

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2009

Anne at Floressence did a great job with my wedding. I came in with some ideas, nothing concrete, and she really worked with what I liked and added her own spin on the ideas. The flowers were spectacular and I loved her input on colors and different seasonal varieties of flowers to use.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Mindy · Married on 03/06/2009

Not only did Floressence provide us with flowers more beautiful than I had imagined, but were extremely helpful along the way! Anne Bradfield even helped with some ideas on us building our wedding chuppah and let us borrow some items that were a lifesaver. I never had a single concern throughout the process regarding timeline, final product, customer service, etc. Anne also had some great suggestions and ideas to help us cut costs and was highly knowledgeable. I highly, highly recommend floressence.

Sent on 03/12/2009

Stephanie · Married on 02/21/2009

The flowers were absolutely incredible! I have never seen anything like it. From the floral bouquets to the table arrangements they were completely stunning and so soft, so beautiful. I know my husband loved them as well. So many people commented to me that it was such a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2009

nicole · Married on 12/31/2008

Floressence is just plain awesome. We couldnt have been happier.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Linnea · Married on 11/15/2008

The flowers were to die for - they couldn't have been more prefect! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/22/2009
  • ~

Christina · Married on 08/23/2008

Anne at Floressence was simply a joy to work with. From our initial meeting and consultation through the delivery of the flowers, everything was exquisite. She worked within our budget and found creative ways to cut costs.

We received so many comments on our flowers. They were just gorgeous!

I would highly recommend Floressence to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2009

Erin · Married on 08/09/2008

Anne at Floressence was wonderful to work with. Her guidance was invaluable. She was organized and prepared. She was able to take my rough ideas and turn them into something beautiful, surpassing all of my expectations.

Sent on 03/28/2009
  • breanne

breanne · Married on 00/00/0000

Beyond my expectations!

Over the moon with the floral décor Anne and her team created for my May 4th wedding at Metropolist. She listened to my vision and was so receptive to what we were looking for, and what they produced was beyond my expectations. They truly brought our vision to life, and were so creative. I have received numerous compliments on all the bouquets and floral décor about how beautiful and unique everything was. You can not go wrong choosing Floressence as your florist!

Floressence 6
    Floressence 11
    Floressence 12
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Floressence's reply:

What lovely words to read, Breanne! That makes me so happy! We had so much fun working with your unique and gorgeous vision. Thank you for trusting us with all those carefully thought-out flower dreams and letting us bring them into reality!
    -Anne
  • Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 08/28/2010

We were extremely pleased with Ann's work.

Sent on 01/25/2011

Maia · Married on 10/19/2008

Anne of Floressence exceeded our expectations in every way. We received many compliments on our wedding floral arrangements, which were tasteful, classy, and elegant. We couldn't have been happier and working with Anne was a real pleasure. She was professional, thoughtful, thorough, helpful, and really listened well. She was terrific.

Sent on 03/02/2009

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2008

Anne at Floressence is an amazingly talented artist. We met only one time, but I could tell from that single meeting that she understood exactly what I wanted. She was professional, responsive (we discussed some details over email), and extremely skilled at taking our initial conversation and turning it into reality -- even better than the reality I initially had in my mind. My flowers were unbelievably gorgeous and exceeded all expectations. I had numerous guests comment on the flowers and request my florist's contact information to pass on to family and friends. I cannot say enough good things about the flowers at my wedding -- they were perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

The flowers were beautiful! We loved that the flowers were sustainably grown and in-season. My parents paid for the flowers, and there ended up being a lot of back and forth, and changing our mind on what we actually wanted included, and Anne didn't even bat an eye!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Anna Stevens · Married on 06/01/2019

3.6
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Nice people, but inadequate attention to detail

Anne was very kind and easy to work with, and seemed very accommodating when talking with her about details. However, she didn't seem to remember a lot that we talked about unless she had explicitly written it down. On the day of our wedding, the table decorations were gorgeous and exactly as discussed. However, the cake and the boutonnieres were rather unlike the sample images I provided her with, which was disappointing, and the ribbon wrapping on my and my MoH's bouquet was also different from what we had discussed (her team was able to quickly fix this when requested, which I appreciate; I am not actually sure whether Anne was present on that day as I did not see her there). The boutonnieres especially were supposed to be fully green, but included dark purple leaves which I disliked immensely, and were also nowhere near the silhouette of the sample image, and I've no idea how or why that ended up the way it was (pic of look requested vs actual result).
    Overall, although I liked Anne on a personal level, I can't say that I would feel comfortable hiring her again or recommending her to other brides, especially those with very specific visions. Perhaps she is a good choice if your vision is more vague and you want to give her free reign over all the small details.

Floressence 13
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Floressence's reply:

Hi Anna,
    Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry you were disappointed by the boutonnieres; you're right that we included that chocolate beech leaf, which was not included in your inspiration image. I'm glad we were able to remedy the ribbon-wrap on the bouquets on-site. We brought a few options for ribbon in case you didn't like the first one selected. I understand that the details are really important, and deviations can cause stress.

I'm very happy to hear that the table centerpieces hit the mark! You had a lovely vision for the wedding, and we really enjoyed working on your flowers.

Thanks again for your feedback and best wishes to you and Casey!
    -Anne