Floressence Reviews

Floressence 6
Floressence 7

Amy Poon · Married on 09/07/2019

Transformed the venue!

We were amazed at how Anne transformed our venue (which we already loved) with her arrangements! After interviewing several florists we went with Anne because of her professionalism and responsiveness - I'm so glad we did. The bouquets were gorgeous and the arbor for our ceremony was stunning.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Floressence's reply:

Wow, Amy!! Such a nice thing to read -- thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Floressence. It means everything to me that you liked your flowers and that the process of working with us was smooth for you! Best wishes to you and Steve! - Anne

Sarah Close · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing flowers and service

Anne at Floressence was such a joy to work with and the flowers for our wedding were more perfect than I imagined! Anne worked with us to make decisions that would fit our budget and maximize the look we were going for and the final product was wonderful and creative and completely fit our wedding. I would recommend Anne in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Floressence's reply:

Sarah!! Your words make me so happy! I am so glad you had this experience with Floressence. We loved working on your wedding -- it was such a beautiful fusion of traditions. Thank you so much for trusting us with part of your day!

Rosie · Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful Service

Anne at Floressence did a wonderful job creating the flowers we needed for our ceremony. She was so responsive to all of my questions and requests. I had to change my order a couple of times as my wedding party changed and she was very understanding. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Floressence 8
    Floressence 9

Floressence's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Rosie! It was lovely working with you, and it means everything to me that you liked your flowers! Best wishes,
    Anne

Kim Schwarzkopf · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfectly dreamy!

Anne and her team are amazing! She made it easy for me from the very beginning. Our kickoff meeting was great! She helped me visualize the big picture (color and style) and hone in on the options (ceremony arch, bouquets or wearable). Anne is a great listener, patient, kind, creative and knows her craft! The flowers and arrangements were more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Her whole team was kickass from set up to wrap too. I HIGHLY recommend Floressence!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Floressence's reply:

Aw, Kim!! Such lovely words from such a lovely bride and human. Thank you for taking the time to write! We loved being a part of your wedding and are so glad you were happy with everything!

Kristy · Married on 06/23/2018

I originally reached out to Anne at Floressence because I was interested in renting some trees and quickly fell in love with the rest of her work. Looking through her portfolio I was fighting the desire to quit my job and volunteer with her. She was incredibly patient as we navigated some last minute changes to the plan and order. He team showed up the day of and pulled off a flawless execution. Everything was gorgeous. I would highly recommend working with these ladies any time you have the need, or just want some gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Floressence 10

Floressence's reply:

Kristy, your words make me so happy! I'm so glad you had such a positive experience with Floressence. We all loved working with you -- and vote you the Most Relaxed Bride of 2018 for navigating all the last-minute adjustments with venue, etc., with such grace! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your day.
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/27/2018

Anne created an amazing bouquet and matching boutonniere for my forest wedding in May that was perfectly suited for the occasion. She even went as far as coordinating ribbons on each with our color scheme and chose flowers that complimented our non-traditional outfits. All of the flowers and succulents were of bright color and fresh. Gorgeous job! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Lesley · Married on 11/25/2017

So so creative! I kept asking for Fluoressence to think outside the box, use all kinds of seasonal objects in the arrangements: fruit, feathers, etc. as well as flowers. They took my idea and turned it into something beautiful, dramatic, intriguing and amazing. And Anne was WONDERFUL to work with. I cannot give Fluoressence enough stars!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Floressence 16
    Floressence 17
    Floressence 18

Floressence's reply:

Thank you so much, Lesley! We love working with creative visionaries like yourself. It was a true pleasure to bring all your dynamic ideas to life!

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

Anne was such a pleasure to work with! She was always very responsive and so friendly! I really loved our planning meetings in the shop, and the final product was perfect. The floral centerpieces, ceremony arrangements and extra touches to the aisle and light fixtures that Anne put together completely transformed our wedding venue into exactly the vision I was looking for. The bouquets were equally stunning! The flowers helped make our wedding magical!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Floressence's reply:

Kelly, those are the nicest words to read! Thank you so much! It was really fun collaborating with you and bringing the floral vision to life. Thanks for being such a swell client to work with!

Neena · Married on 09/05/2017

Anne was the first florist we met with, found her through a list that our venue provided. We loved her, but met with a few other florists after that (we didn't want to settle on the first one we met!). In the end, we couldn't stop thinking about Anne and chose her. Her designs are amazing, but moreover, she is such a joy to work with! She gave us exactly what we needed (design advice, but not too pushy) and was willing to iterate with us to get within our budget. She is the only one of our vendors that I'm giving a full 5.0/5.0 on all 5 categories - quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility. Choose Anne - you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Floressence's reply:

Neena! I'm so happy to read this! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I hope you and Albert are doing very well!
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Anne is absolutely WONDERFUL! I was recommended to Anne by a couple of Seattle friends who have used her before and I am so glad I chose her to be our florist. I was not a super detail oriented bride which I think can be tough for some vendors since I didn't have many pre-set opinions on flowers. This was no problem when meeting with Anne as she easily walked me through every aspect where flowers could be needed and sensed my style by showing me lots of pictures. When the first quote was a little more than I was planning for (which was not a surprise since I asked for a few more things than I initially planned for), she easily worked with me to create a plan that would work within my budget by offering several different cost-saving tips. My favorite part is that she totally was graceful about it - never once made me feel bad or like I couldn't get good quality for the price I was asking for (which unfortunately has happened with other wedding vendors).

Needless to say, the flowers turned out stunning and I couldn't be more happy!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Floressence's reply:

Elisa, thank you for your lovely words! I'm so happy to read this, and to know that your experience from start to finish was so positive. You made my day!

Meg · Married on 06/10/2017

Anne was the first and only florist we met with. We selected her based off the recommendation from our venue and reading online reviews. She is fast at replying via email and is happy to provide you with any and all details you are looking for.
    She had us to her studio which was so fun!
    She is personable, kind and a great listener. She is an expert in her field and guided the consultation seamlessly. We had a pretty good idea of what we were looking for but she did an amazing job helping us make educated decisions within our budget.
    She made us boutineers, bouquets, corsages, a few garlands and helped us with finishing touches of our centerpieces.
    We are confident in recommending Floressence!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Floressence's reply:

Meg, your kind words mean so much to me! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Floressence. You were a treat to work with, and I'm so glad that the feeling was mutual!

Kritika · Married on 11/12/2016

Anne and Maddy are amazing! We will definitely use them again for any other event/festivities in the future.

As a bride, planning your own wedding gets hectic and stressful quickly. Especially for me since I had a very particular vision about our floral decor and No one wanted to take on our project. I met with Anne and discussed how I wanted to walk through a "flower forest" when I walk down the aisle but of course - on a budget!

Anne left no stone unturned in working with my dream and coming up with ideas that not only fit the budget but looked georgeous! Not only did they do an amazing job on the decor, but Anne & Maddy made us custom garlands, floral headpiece for the bride, armband and earrings!!!

My wedding day was perfect- and I am very thankful to have found Floressence!

They are not afraid to try something different and are truly there for you every step of the way. Thank you for your hard work and willingness to take on my floral jewelry projects. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Floressence's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Kritika! I'm so happy you had such a positive experience working with us. It was definitely a treat on our end, too!
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 08/06/2016

Anne was amazing to work with she was so easy and she listen to my visions and the end result was nothing short but amazing. But let me tell you about what she did the day of the wedding. When I arrived to the venue and was heading off to take photos she noticed that my bouquet had somehow died while in our fridge she immediately with no questions ask took the bouquet from me and salvage my bouquet. She went above and beyond!. You have no idea how much this meant to me. If you want someone that will be there for you not as your florist but to assure that you are that happy bride.. I recommend floressence Anne you are a amazing person!! and I am so grateful that you were there for me!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Floressence's reply:

Alyson, I'm so very happy to read your kind words! That darn hotel fridge really did a number on your bouquet.... I was so sorry to see the sad blooms on your wedding day. And I was so glad that we were able to whip up a new one for you! Thank you again for your sweet note, and wishing you all the best!

Jen · Married on 05/20/2016

Anne's work is absolutely beautiful. My wedding bouquet was gorgeous and fragrant; the colors just right. It was a joy to work with Anne. I am flower illiterate, but she helped me choose what would work best for our wedding by listening to what colors, textures, feelings I wanted to evoke. The prices she charges are very fair. I recommend Floressence Design wholeheartedly. The flowers helped make a special day exquisite.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Anne was such a pleasure to work with. She was responsive to calls and emails and willing to help with any of our questions or concerns. She knows her stuff and was very helpful when we began envisioning what our wedding flowers would look like. On the day of, she was prompt and the flowers looked stunning. We were very satisfied with her work and would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

Anne was so great to work with! After finding out that my dream flowers were out of season during my wedding, I was pretty sad. But somehow Anne made a miracle happen and got them for my bouquet! The rest of the flowers were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I was envisioning! Anne also provided us with the centerpieces for the tables, which were unique and beautiful! I would highly recommend Anne, she is so easy to work with and does a beautiful job!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Anne was so creative with what we imagined for our wedding and so open to our ideas. She created absolutely beautiful floral - and ambiance with decor - out of some crazy dreams. We're still getting compliments on how fantastic that floral was!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Tracy · Married on 07/27/2013

The flowers and decor for my daughter's wedding at the Seattle aquarium were breathtaking. Floressence went above and beyond !!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Heather · Married on 07/20/2013

My experience with Anne of Floressence was incredibly great from start to finish. She is professional, personable, and super talented!! I was amazed when I arrived at our venue and stepped out of the limo, greeted by my beautiful bouquet, which I loved!! I would work with Floressence again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/23/2013

Anne Bradfield is AMAZING!! The bouquet she created for me was absolutely stunning and I received a ton of compliments on it. She's super professional, quick to respond and was so sweet to work with. I barely gave her any direction and somehow she knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2013

Anne did such an amazing job bringing our vision to life. All of the arrangements were better than we ever could have imagined. She has excellent creativity and helped us channel all our ideas. She is the best!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Regine · Married on 12/12/2012

Anne Bradfield, the owner/floral artist of Floressence was delightful to business with. She had an easy, accommodating professionalism and turned out a spectacular bouquet that incorporated my preferences and perfectly punctuated our wedding aesthetic. Five stars!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

Fantastic. Beyond satisfied with my wedding flowers.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Claire · Married on 06/29/2012

Anne at Floressence did a fantastic job creating the centerpieces, bouquets and floral arch for my wedding/ceremony. She listened to all of my ideas, completely understood what I was going for and she went above and beyond what I had expected. I had so many people at the wedding comment on how beautiful the flowers were. Anne was an amazing professional to work with and I am so glad that we had her do the flowers for our event. Our centerpieces and bouquets were overflowing with beautiful and fresh flowers. The time and detail that she put into arranging them was evident. I could not be happier with the way our flowers turned out and I would recommend Floressence to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Astrid · Married on 03/12/2011

I had such a lovely experience working with Anne for my wedding. I was worried about my limited budget and what it might be like as I know flowers can be so expensive. Anne was very considerate of my budget and I was able to make any kind of adjustment I needed, without ever feeling less valuable to her as a client. The flowers and candles she provided gave my wedding a beautiful romantic feel, very victorian. I got MANY compliments and she really understood my vision from the very beginning. I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 02/09/2012