66 Reviews for Florescence [Kauai]

Event Design (2)
Aisle Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Laureen was the best! She accomodatedball of my many requests and offered her suggestions along the way. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was blown away by how beautiful our flowers turned out. I had picked out a bouquet but the plumeria was not in bloom, when I spoke with the florist that I just really liked the colors of the flowers and if she could do something similar that would be great I cannot believe how amazing the flowers turned out. I would highly recommend this florist and I would also suggest allowing the florist to do their own thing, they know what they are doing and what they put together will really surprise you.

Photo for Florescence [Kauai] Review - upright post flowers
Photo for Florescence [Kauai] Review - Bridal Bouquet
Profile Picture Michelle, 1/15/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals

Laureen was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Everthing exceeded my expectations, from the leis to the boquets and the beautiful bamboo arch. Thank you very much, the best!

Profile Picture Tanya , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Florescence [Kauai] is very professional. I am completely satisfied with my ceremony and reception venue decoration. It was my first time to see the flowers when I stepped in the venues as a bride. I was completely impressed because the flowers looked even more beautiful than they were in pictures. They also helped me move the flowers from ceremony venue to the reception venue later for decoration, which was not requested by me. This really helped me save some money and made the reception venue more beautiful than I thought. They were also flexible since I brought some centerpieces beforehand, and they placed what I brought properly and later returned them to me. The only problem is that they did not reply my emails very quickly and lost track of some of my requests when we worked on the decoration before the wedding. But we made phone calls later and finally they got everything! It was great that they paid attention to details a lot. The price is also higher than what I expected, but maybe that is the standard on the island. Overall, I am super satisfied with Florescence [Kauai]. And I will definitely recommend Florescence [Kauai] if you are willing to work on the decoration plans and flowers together with them.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laureen you were amazing. You really worked with me to provide the best possible flower for my wedding and I truly valued you input. The only thing I was bummed about is I did not see an Peonies in my bouquet. Other all than that you were a pleasure to work with and any even I have in Kauai I know who to call.

Profile Picture Maylani, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Your service was amazing. I loved the feel of 'family' and I could not have been more pleased...Mahalo!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Having a destination wedding was very challenging, especially because I am a very hands-on and visual person! Laureen didn't skip a beat when it came to my fears or concerns. She sent samples and pictures of examples of what I wanted for my wedding to ease my mind. It was absolutely beautiful! Thank you Florescence!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I planned my simple, low key wedding in Hawaii from 3000 miles away and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The centerpieces were even more beautiful than in the picture, perfect for my tables, the bouquet was wonderful, the leis were so beautiful. Laureen was very easy to communicate with, very prompt and responsive, everything was done over e-mail which worked great for me. So so happy with choosing them as my florist.

Profile Picture Delia, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Do not hesitate to use them. From the very beginning to the moment I saw the flowers and decor, I couldn't of been more pleased and satisfied. They worked with me to make sure what I wanted and the colours I wanted is what I got. Doing this all by phone and emails is obviously very challenging because you can not see what you are getting, but they were so patience with me and made sure in the end I was happy with the outcome. I would strongly recommend them to any bride and groom planning their wedding. Everyone who have seen some of our pictures have commented on our flowers and decor and when I look at them I couldn't be happier of how everything came together so beautifully. Thank you so very much Laureen!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laureen helped my fiance and I with our floral arrangements. She was amazing! We submit designs we liked and Florescence was able to duplicate them perfectly! Everything was beautiful. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User6961869, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are so happy with the flowers that Laureen did for our wedding and reception at the Grand Hyatt Kauai on June 26, 2016. Working with her remotely to plan everything was a smooth process. Laureen is very flexible and was able to change a few things for us at the last minute. The flowers were gorgeous and perfect. We highly recommend using Florescence for your florist needs in Kauai.

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laureen did an amazing job for our wedding at the Grand Hyatt. She made great recommendations and worked with me on a couple of custom requests. Thanks, Laureen for everything. I selected you because you were a local business and I wanted to give back to the community where we were to be married. I could not be more pleased.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vendor was spectacular! Accommodating with changes to order and very pleasant to work with. Stayed within our budget! On the wedding day, the center pieces and bouquets were stunning! Even better than I imagined. Beyond stoked on the services received!

Profile Picture Shaye, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was very impressed with the experience I had with Florescence - Kauai! My flowers were absolutely beautiful - the quality exceeded my expectations and every piece I ordered looked exactly as I anticipated. Communication and delivery was prompt and efficient. Very, very happy with my decision to work with Florescence for my destination wedding.

Profile Picture User6637945, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

The Flowers were beautiful and perfect!! They exceed my expectations and were exactly what I had requested!! Thank you so much

Profile Picture Trish, 3/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Laureen was great to work with! I ended up doing a lot of DIY work for my wedding at the Grand Hyatt but Laureen was very responsive in communicating what I wanted and helped us set up on our big day for a very small fee. We also ordered flower arrangements and guest leis for our wedding and got many compliments. I could not have asked for a better florist. Very reasonable price as well, I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Erika, 3/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Table Arrangements

Very friendly and fast service

Profile Picture Kiare, 2/6/16, 1 Review
3.8

I recently worked with Laureen to create a whimsical and organic flowers for my wedding in Kauai. Given my own style and the beauty of the location I wanted the right feel for the flowers. It took some work for the two of us to land on the exact feel to make sure Laureen had the concept. Once she got it, it turned out great.

Profile Picture User6335804, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Florescence did a wonderful job with my bridal & bridesmaid bouquets. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I received lots of comments from my guests about it. I would highly recommend Florescence to all my friends, family, and co-workers. Great job!
Thanks again for your hard work and expertise.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would reccomand this florist to anyone! The centerpieces were spectacular, not to mention the bridal boquet! It was more than anything I could have ever imagined. Laureen is amazing at what she does. Everything from the planning stages to the wedding day, she was easy to work with and had great ideas and recommendations. If you're planning a wedding on Kaua'i, Florescence is the florist to use!

Profile Picture User6401474, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Our entire wedding was planned via email. Of all the various services involved in our wedding, Laureen was the only one who got things absolutely right. The flowers were perfect and were exactly as planned with a few special extras. We would highly recommend Laureen for your wedding.

Profile Picture User5498653, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were perfect! It was a destination wedding so I couldn't actually see anything until the day of the wedding, but Laureen made it easy to visualize what it was going to look like and communication was great. We exchanged a few pictures of flowers/colors and ideas and everything turned out amazing.

Profile Picture Lizzie, 6/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent service, spoke many times over the phone and Laureen was always very patient and helpful when making decisions about floral arrangements and choosing colors.

Profile Picture Karrie, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Laureen is wonderful to work with and very talented. My flowers and decor exceeded our expectations and was beyond beautiful. She made the experience of planning a destination wedding very easy and non stressful. She was promt in her replies and ensured everything went off without a hitch! Thank you again Laureen it was truly a pleasure & you helped make our day very special!
Kaila & Jason Fowler

Profile Picture Kaila, 5/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Florescence did flowers and leis for our wedding ceremony and they could not have been more perfect. The flowers were fresh and colorful, and the arrangements did a wonderful job of capturing the colorful tropical feel that we wanted to achieve. They were also very pleasant and willing to answer all of our questions during the selection process.

Profile Picture User5126375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review