Florescence [Kauai] Reviews

66 | Kalaheo, HI

66 Reviews for Florescence [Kauai]

66 Florescence [Kauai] Reviews

Tiffany · Married on 05/12/2018

Laureen was the best! She accomodatedball of my many requests and offered her suggestions along the way. I would highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 01/15/2018

I was blown away by how beautiful our flowers turned out. I had picked out a bouquet but the plumeria was not in bloom, when I spoke with the florist that I just really liked the colors of the flowers and if she could do something similar that would be great I cannot believe how amazing the flowers turned out. I would highly recommend this florist and I would also suggest allowing the florist to do their own thing, they know what they are doing and what they put together will really surprise you.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Florescence [Kauai] 1
    Florescence [Kauai] 2

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Thank you for the kind compliments, and review! The photos too! Best Wishes to both of you.

Tanya · Married on 09/15/2017

Laureen was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Everthing exceeded my expectations, from the leis to the boquets and the beautiful bamboo arch. Thank you very much, the best!

Rosemary · Married on 06/17/2017

Your service was amazing. I loved the feel of 'family' and I could not have been more pleased...Mahalo!

Sent on 07/09/2017

A beautiful wedding day! Thank You and Best Wishes Laureen

Delia · Married on 07/22/2016

I planned my simple, low key wedding in Hawaii from 3000 miles away and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The centerpieces were even more beautiful than in the picture, perfect for my tables, the bouquet was wonderful, the leis were so beautiful. Laureen was very easy to communicate with, very prompt and responsive, everything was done over e-mail which worked great for me. So so happy with choosing them as my florist.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Mahalo for your kind review. It was our pleasure in working with you. Best Wishes! Laureen

Tammy · Married on 07/18/2016

Do not hesitate to use them. From the very beginning to the moment I saw the flowers and decor, I couldn't of been more pleased and satisfied. They worked with me to make sure what I wanted and the colours I wanted is what I got. Doing this all by phone and emails is obviously very challenging because you can not see what you are getting, but they were so patience with me and made sure in the end I was happy with the outcome. I would strongly recommend them to any bride and groom planning their wedding. Everyone who have seen some of our pictures have commented on our flowers and decor and when I look at them I couldn't be happier of how everything came together so beautifully. Thank you so very much Laureen!!!

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2016

Laureen helped my fiance and I with our floral arrangements. She was amazing! We submit designs we liked and Florescence was able to duplicate them perfectly! Everything was beautiful. Thank you!!

Kendra · Married on 06/26/2016

We are so happy with the flowers that Laureen did for our wedding and reception at the Grand Hyatt Kauai on June 26, 2016. Working with her remotely to plan everything was a smooth process. Laureen is very flexible and was able to change a few things for us at the last minute. The flowers were gorgeous and perfect. We highly recommend using Florescence for your florist needs in Kauai.

Karen · Married on 06/16/2016

Laureen did an amazing job for our wedding at the Grand Hyatt. She made great recommendations and worked with me on a couple of custom requests. Thanks, Laureen for everything. I selected you because you were a local business and I wanted to give back to the community where we were to be married. I could not be more pleased.

Shaye · Married on 06/11/2016

Vendor was spectacular! Accommodating with changes to order and very pleasant to work with. Stayed within our budget! On the wedding day, the center pieces and bouquets were stunning! Even better than I imagined. Beyond stoked on the services received!

I was very impressed with the experience I had with Florescence - Kauai! My flowers were absolutely beautiful - the quality exceeded my expectations and every piece I ordered looked exactly as I anticipated. Communication and delivery was prompt and efficient. Very, very happy with my decision to work with Florescence for my destination wedding.

Trish · Married on 03/16/2016

The Flowers were beautiful and perfect!! They exceed my expectations and were exactly what I had requested!! Thank you so much

Sent on 03/21/2016

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

I appreciate you taking time to review our services, thank you. We wish you both the very best as one.
  • Jonko

Erika · Married on 03/13/2016

Laureen was great to work with! I ended up doing a lot of DIY work for my wedding at the Grand Hyatt but Laureen was very responsive in communicating what I wanted and helped us set up on our big day for a very small fee. We also ordered flower arrangements and guest leis for our wedding and got many compliments. I could not have asked for a better florist. Very reasonable price as well, I would recommend her to anyone!

Kiare · Married on 02/06/2016

Very friendly and fast service

Sent on 02/09/2016

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Appreciate the review; Thank you!

Jacqueline · Married on 01/09/2016

Florescence did a wonderful job with my bridal & bridesmaid bouquets. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I received lots of comments from my guests about it. I would highly recommend Florescence to all my friends, family, and co-workers. Great job!
    Thanks again for your hard work and expertise.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Thank you! Best Wishes to you both!

I would reccomand this florist to anyone! The centerpieces were spectacular, not to mention the bridal boquet! It was more than anything I could have ever imagined. Laureen is amazing at what she does. Everything from the planning stages to the wedding day, she was easy to work with and had great ideas and recommendations. If you're planning a wedding on Kaua'i, Florescence is the florist to use!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Thank you for taking your valued time and reviewing our services with great scores too! Wishing you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness! Laureen

Lizzie · Married on 06/23/2015

The flowers were perfect! It was a destination wedding so I couldn't actually see anything until the day of the wedding, but Laureen made it easy to visualize what it was going to look like and communication was great. We exchanged a few pictures of flowers/colors and ideas and everything turned out amazing.

Karrie · Married on 06/05/2015

Excellent service, spoke many times over the phone and Laureen was always very patient and helpful when making decisions about floral arrangements and choosing colors.

Kaila · Married on 05/21/2015

Laureen is wonderful to work with and very talented. My flowers and decor exceeded our expectations and was beyond beautiful. She made the experience of planning a destination wedding very easy and non stressful. She was promt in her replies and ensured everything went off without a hitch! Thank you again Laureen it was truly a pleasure & you helped make our day very special!
    Kaila & Jason Fowler

Laureen was very sweet and helpful. We planned our Hawaiian wedding from the East coast. She offered pictures and pricing to make our decisions clear.

Rhianna · Married on 04/01/2015

Beautiful flowers, exceeded our expectations!

Rashae · Married on 03/20/2015

our wedding went so smoothly and was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have done it with out Laureen and her team or ask for any thing to be any better it was amazing they did a truly incredible job! Thank u so much!

It was wondering working with Laureen for the wedding. It was a destination wedding and she did a great job communicating with us via email and phone and created a beautiful event for the bride and groom. We would highly recommend her.

Tuggi · Married on 02/24/2015

They provided amazing services. I had destination wedding and haven't had chance to see any of my decoration before the actual wedding ceremony and reception. They made everything 150% and everybody was super happy. I would suggest to trust Laureen that she would do the best and but talk to her everything details and let her know what you want. Great work Laureen.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Thank you Tuggi for trusting me with your destination wedding; I'm delighted that you and your guest had a great time and enjoyed your floral decor! Laureen

Joni · Married on 02/24/2015

I cannot thank Laureen enough for all of her support, guidance, and positivity throughout our wedding process! The flowers were INCREDIBLE and more beautiful than anything I could have expected. I was blown anyway and so grateful. And she took our table supplies that we shipped to the island and set up the whole table for us, making everything perfect before we arrived. She truly is the best!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Florescence [Kauai]'s reply:

Aloha Joni, thank you for your kind and heartfelt review. It was my pleasure in servicing you with your wedding. Laureen