The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 5
The Estate at Florentine Gardens 6
The Estate at Florentine Gardens 7

Arielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Words cannot even begin to explain how amazing our wedding was at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. Denise was absolutely wonderful as she helped every step of the way to ensure that my wedding day was everything I had ever imagine and more. She was quick to answer questions and also so supportive and friendly to just check in and see how things were going! We booked our entertainment through Sal Travis and it really was the best decision we could have made. Sal was an absolute pleasure to work with as he helped us to design an order of events and select songs that fit our own personal style. His positive attitude was contagious throughout the evening and he did a great job keeping the party going and making sure our guests were having fun! DJ Alex played a variety of music based on our requests and the dance floor was nonstop the entire night. So many of our guests gave compliments about how the music was on point! Additionally, our videographer, Shar, who we booked through Sal, was fabulous. From the moment she met us at the hotel she was friendly and outgoing and she offered some greats ideas for some awesome shots that were used in our wrap up video. All of our guest were completely shocked with how quickly the wrap-up video was put together, and we LOVED sharing the entire day with our guests on the drop down screens at the end of the wedding. It was a unique addition to our wedding, and our CT family and friends were blown away. My husband and I also had the most wonderful Bridal Attendant, Layla. Days after the wedding we continue to joke about how we miss her and she was one of the best parts of the evening. From the moment we arrived at Florentine she was attentive to our every need from making sure our glasses were never empty to helping bustle my dress quickly before cocktail hour. Overall, our guest will be talking about our wedding for years to come, and we are beyond grateful for the staff at Florentine Gardens!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Taylar

Taylar · Married on 07/26/2018

A Night to Remember!

Where do I even begin?! My husband and I got married at the Florentine Gardens last summer and both of our families still rave about it. Everything was absolutely perfect. The food was fantastic, the place was beautful, and we couldn't have been happier. Jason was the one who worked with us every step of the way. He was fantastic! Very helpful, accomdating and just an all around great person. We also booked the inhouse Dj Sal and Alex who did a phenomenal job. They had great music which had everyone up dancing the entire time. The day went by so smoothly thanks to my bridal attendant Sheala. She was with me as soon as I walked through the doors. I never needed to ask for anything. She knew exactly what needed to be done and did it. At the end of the night our families were blown away by our wrap up video that was done by our videographer Paul. He was able to capture the most precious moments of our day and night. Last but not least, I want to give a special shoutout to Jason and Jorge would drove me and some of my family memembers back to our hotel at 1am because our shuttle left us there. We just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts! Everything was magical!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Joyce · Married on 07/22/2018

Where do we even begin? Our maitre d, Jason at the Florentine Gardens made the entire wedding planning process fun and easy! We knew within minutes of arriving at the Florentine Gardens, that it was the venue for us! We want to say thank you so much to Jason our matire d, Jorge (2nd maitre d) and the AMAZING Lila (bridal attendant) for planning & pulling off the most incredible wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better team. We have had so many wonderful comments from our family and friends about how beautiful the venue was and the quality of service that they received from the staff, and most importantly, the delicious food. We are still dreaming about that perfect day & wish we could go back and do it all again – it truly was the best day ever! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Love, Joyce & Elias!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 8
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 9
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 10
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 11

Allison · Married on 07/20/2018

I cannot express how much my husband and I loved our entire experience having our wedding at Florentine Gardens. Not only are the grounds and estate beautiful, but the people that work there really made our experience all the better. From the very start of planning until the very end, they were super helpful! Maria and the entire staff went above and beyond for us. Our guests have not stopped raving about the wedding and how attentive the staff was. They treated everyone like VIP guests- they even brought around seconds for dinner (which was absolutely delicious)! Our guests were blown away by the hospitality. Besides deciding to marry my best friend, picking the Florentine Gardens was the best decision I made for my wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 18
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 19
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 20

Jarrett · Married on 07/08/2018

To sum it up, our wedding was just perfect at Florentine Gardens. The front office staff (including Maria, Denise, Ciro, and Tom) were fantastic and were there to answer all of our questions. The food was incredible (People couldn't stop talking about it) The entertainment provided by The House Band and Sal were great. Everyone was dancing till the end of the night. The wrap-up video done by Paul was amazing (still can't believe that it was finished that fast!).

We also wanted to mention how incredible our Bridal Attendant Kerry was. She made things so much easier for us and made sure we had everything we needed (or didn't know we needed!). Before the wedding, we didn't know if we would need an attendant to help out....but we would have been lost without her!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Marcia · Married on 07/08/2018

This was the most spectacular wedding according to the thank you notes we received and calls after the event. Yes, thank you notes from the guests! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food beyond perfection and the service was impeccable The staff works together like a fine machine.
    If you have a wedding here, ask for the bridal attenendent Kerry. She was totally fabulous and so helpful. It definitely made the day go much smoother.
    At this venue, the owners actually work hereand coordinate the entire affair so the heavy worries are lifted from your shoulders. They are a hands on operation. We found that is not common.
    I also would recommend using the House band and videographer. They just made the entire affair come alive.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 21
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 22
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 23
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 24
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 25
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 26

Monica&David · Married on 07/03/2018

We had our wedding on July 3rd at Florentine Gardens and we cannot say enough good things about the venue. Maria was absolutely flawless. She was on top of every detail and always made us feel at ease. She helped us with every question, even if it was a small one and was so honest. Jason assisted the last two weeks before the wedding and never missed a beat. He was extremely responsive with all of our last minute changes and was extremely professional. We used Sal’s team for lighting and video and they were amazing. Sal was attentive to every detail and gave us insightful input when we needed it. His packages and technology are wonderful and would be hard to match. Evan was also fantastic with video throughout the night. My bridal attendants, Layla and Isabel, were perfect in every way. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were unbelievably attentive; anything myself or one of my girls needed, they were able to accommodate. They were so polite and caring and made me feel like a true princess. Anytime I got nervous about anything, they knew how to calm me down and handle the situation. My whole bridal party loved them and had nothing but good things to say. Our Maitre D, Jorge, was amazing. He knew how to engineer the wedding to keep everything organized and everyone on the same page. It was stormy the afternoon of our wedding, but the venue setup both inside and outside and Jorge ultimately gave us the final decision without any pressure. He was fantastic with giving us options along with with his opinion throughout the night and really made us feel like we were calling the shots. He also kept such a nice flow to the whole evening, yet never did we feel like we didn’t have control to change something. We even had a small issue with a shuttle at the end of the night, and he offered to take us back to the hotel. Florentine truly treats you like family and if you are considering them as your venue, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed in any way.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 07/01/2018

My wedding was on 7/1/18 and it was absolutely perfect. We worked with Jason from start to finish. He made sure everything was perfect for us. My husband and his mother has celiac disease so we're constantly worried about food being prepared for him. Jason took care of everything and assured us he would eat worry-free and he did! He was extremely responsive to all of my emails and calls (even on his days off!). We never felt like we were asking "silly" questions because Jason had answers for everything. Whenever we felt overwhelmed with our food choices or had to make tough decisions Jason guided us through and helped us feel not as overwhelmed. If you plan your wedding here, (which I recommend everyone should do) ask for Jason!! On the actual wedding day not 1 thing went wrong. Everything was planned, organized, and executed perfectly. It's almost a week later and I'm still getting texts and calls about how amazing and spectacular our wedding was. It was honestly one of the best days ever. I could never ask or hope for a better wedding day. Sal, our MC was awesome. He listened to all of our requests and helped us when we felt like we were stuck. We HIGHLY recommend hiring the house band, they truly make a difference! Our guests were just blown away by their talent. It was awesome to have both the band and the DJ because my wedding, like most others, have a mixed aged audience. Even the older guests who typically feel left out in weddings were up and dancing most of the night! The food was beyond amazing, the cocktail hour spectacular, the main course, and the vienesse desserts. Kerry my bridal attendant was so attentive. We got married on one of the hottest days and she brought the bridal party trays of food and water while we were taking pictures outside. She constantly fixed my train, brought food and water, and helped me put on and take off my shoes among other things. Overall I highly recommend this venue. It was a PERFECT wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 27
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 28
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 29
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 30
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 31

Joe · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing service all around. My wife and I looked at over a dozen venues and we knew from the beginning that this was the one. The Florentine makes you feel at home and comfortable with whatever you want to do. I, along with several relatives, had severe food allergies and they took care of every one of us. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the service from top to bottom was outstanding.

We worked with Jason and I could not recommend this guy enough. He answered calls at all hours of the night, took care of everything we needed, and more. He's really a great guy.

Lastly, the house band was incredible. The wedding was a few months ago and I still have friends talking about the band. Not only was the music great, they constantly came out on the floor and really got people going. They were worth every penny.

Couldn't be happier with the place.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our fairytale wedding at Florentine Gardens. From the first meeting we had with Maria, we knew that the venue was the perfect location to celebrate our day. Maria worked closely with us to ensure we had everything we needed and wanted for our big day along the way. She kept me on track with all of the other things that I had going on she made sure I didn't miss a beat. We also worked with Sal and his team for videography and entertainment and we could not be happier. Our same day edit was amazing and our guests are still complimenting the phenomenal House Band we had.

The day of the wedding could not have gone better, we were treated like royalty by all of the staff from the moment we got there, we were greeted at the doors. The bridal attendant Laila was amazing and helped me fully enjoy the entire night. The food from the cocktail hour to dinner to the Viennesse hour. I cannot say enough good things about our entire experience at The Florentine Gardens, nothing could have gone better. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any future bride searching for the PERFECT location for your dream wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Choosing Florentine Gardens for our wedding venue was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. Maria and Ciro made planning with the venue and food so incredibly easy. We used the in-house DJ services by Sal Travis who made picking music and setting up the timelines very smooth. They were there for everything we needed from planning to the our wedding day. Jorge made sure we had everything that we needed and everything ran according to schedule. All of the little worries and details of the day just went away and fell into place because of their preparedness and experience. For example, we were worried that it might rain on our outdoor ceremony, but Ciro and Jorge had made sure that both indoor and outdoor ceremony areas were set up so we could make the call last minute (the rain held out!). Our bridal attendant Hallie was also very helpful, from getting last minute supplies, bustling my dress, holding my bouquet during pictures, and fixing my train for the pictures, etc. There are so many little things that I just didn't have to worry about because of their great team!

Our guests all said great things as well. Everyone enjoyed the food. The cocktail hour was a hit with many different options to choose from. We decided to stay in the bridal suite for cocktail hour for a breather (which was a very nice choice to get a little alone time away from the chaos) and our bridal attendents brought us plate after plate of all of the food upstairs. The sangria bar was also very popular for our afternoon wedding. Everyone really enjoyed the selection of top-shelf liquor. We opted for the waffle and zeppoli stations for dessert which were also delicious. Our DJ James kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time even though we had an early wedding.

And, of course, the whole venue is gorgeous. The gardens are so beautiful and made our ceremony and pictures perfect. The bridal suites are fantastic. The ballroom is so grand.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/22/2018

I don't even know where to begin?! From the planning process to the day of the wedding, everyone at Florentine Gardens made my wedding absolutely PERFECT! I booked with Maria who was absolutely amazing! She was organized and professional and was always ready to help. She always kept me calm and offered help and her opinions. I booked with Sal Travis for our lighting and video with Evan Soloff. My same day edit was so beautiful and our lighting made the room look even more beautiful. They were a pleasure to work with. Everything about the day from start to finish was absolutely perfect. Leyla, our bridal attendant, made our day easy and organized. She was a sweetheart!! She made sure I had a drink, food, and a touch up on my lipstick. She was there for anyone who needed her! Jason and Jeff made sure everything went smoothly and went above and beyond to make sure all of us were ok! I can't say enough about this amazing Venue. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone is still talking about our amazing day! We were so so so happy with everything! I WISH I could do a part 2! :) Love you guys!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Nadine · Married on 06/16/2018

Florentine Gardens and their staff truly made our wedding day the most memorable and special day! Can not thank everyone enough for such a smooth, seamless wedding day. Florentine Gardens was actually the first and only venue we actually went to tour and we're so glad we went through with it. You truly get high quality service, food (BOTH cocktail hour and reception menu), and accommodations. Out of all of the venues that we were interested in, they definitely had the most services/assortment options included in their packages. We had the pleasure of meeting Tom Diadone during our first visit to their venue and we could tell that they really take care of their clients like family. The amazing General Manager, Maria, worked with us closely to hash out all of the wedding day details and she was always so helpful, responsive and friendly! It was so nice to see a familiar face on the wedding day and she was even with me right before I walked into the ceremony to check in. Jorge, our Maitre d' was always on top of the schedule and even met with us during our rehearsal the day before the wedding. Despite the random blizzard the night before the wedding he assured me that our day would be perfect (and it was!).

Aside from the fabulous food, beautiful venue, highly organized/friendly staff one of the biggest highlights to our exceptional experience there was our bridal attendant, Layla! Our vendors, bridal party, parents all can't stop raving about how amazing she was! We had an afternoon wedding and she was there even before my girls and I arrived at 6am. Seemed like she was ALWAYS one step a head of you and was always so kind, sweet and really would not let me lift a finger. She was a huge part of why we were truly able to relax and just enjoy our wedding day. If we could do it all over again we'd still choose Florentine gardens and would highly recommend to anyone searching for a can-do-it-all venue!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Geovanna & Walter · Married on 06/03/2018

We had our wedding at the Florentine this past Sunday, 3 June. When the team at the Florentine told us not to worry about a thing, and the event will be wonderful, their word is gold. The Florentine had one objective that day – to make our wedding spectacular, and they did as they said. From the day we signed with the Florentine, Jason continually collaborated with us, and guided us in every step of the way in planning the event. The entire event went well beyond our expectations, it was perfect. The food was amazing, and the attentiveness of the staff and the service was second to none. During the event, so many of our guests commented on how beautiful the Florentine is, and how delicious the food was, and highly impressed with the service. This entire week, our families and friends are still calling and texting just to say how impressed they were.
    For entertainment, we booked the in-house team – Sal Travis Entertainment. Sal and his team (Shar and James) were fantastic. Sal ensured our guests were entertained the entire evening – from video presentations to his special way of keeping the party going on the dance floor. The entertainment for the entire evening was so well coordinated that our guests commented this was not like a typical reception, it was truly an event and a show they never experienced before. If you have your event at the Estate at Florentine Gardens (and you should!), don’t waste your time looking outside to other vendors for your entertainment and videography – do yourself a favor and go with Sal.
    Special thanks to Thomas, Jason, Sal, Jorge our Matrie ‘d, Kerry our bridal attendant, Shar our videographer, and DJ James – thank you so much for making our day perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love Geo and Walter.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

My wedding was absolutely beautiful ! Between the service, food, and professionalism .. my husband and I couldn’t be happier! Denise made sure to help in all of the above! Xox

Sent on 06/07/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 32

Allan · Married on 05/27/2018

We recently had our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens & it was absolutely perfect!

We worked with Jason throughout the entire process as our contact in operations and sales at the estate & he was nothing short of incredible. He was always available to answer any questions we might have had & was always on top of everything. Jason would proactively reach out to check in on how the wedding planning was going & to keep us updated on what we needed to do throughout our timeline. He was professional, friendly, very easy to work with & went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with all of our decisions.

We worked with Sal, the director of entertainment at Florentine Gardens to set up everything for our reception. Sal was also amazing to work with & very detail oriented. He made sure that we understood all of the details of our reception from the DJ, photobooth, lighting and videography to the entrances, dances & overall timeline/schedule of the reception. From start to finish, everything went smoothly & we had an amazing time along with all of our guests!

Our maitre'd for the wedding was Jorge & he made sure that the entire night went as planned & that everything stayed on schedule. He was running the show from making sure that everyone knew what to do for entrances into both the ceremony and reception to ensuring we were where we needed to be for dances/pictures & everything else. Jorge made everything effortless for us, so that we were able to relax & truly enjoy our wedding. He was awesome!

Our bridal attendant, Laila, was also nothing short of perfect. She was one of the most friendly, kind, and genuine people we have ever met. She went above and beyond to make sure that we, our families and bridal parties were all happy. Laila helped my wife with her dress, made sure we always had drinks, sewed buttons back on tuxes, fixed makeup, and did much more. She truly was amazing and made our experience at the Estate that much more enjoyable!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 40
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 41
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 42

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

Florentine Gardens is absolutely beautiful! Maria, Sal, Evan, DJ Alex, and my Bridal Attendant Layla were incredible to work with. Not only did they make every detail amazing but they were extremely helpful and kind throughout the entire process. The food was incredible and the music was perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night! Thank you for making my wedding day special.

We love you guys!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Enrique · Married on 05/18/2018

We worked with Maria and she was absolutely amazing. Every interaction with her was fantastic and she made it feel like we were the only clients she had (which clearly isn't the case since they were completely booked for a year + in advance). The venue was beautiful and offered great value, do yourself a favor and give Maria a call.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/11/2018

The Estate at Florentine Gardens
    Nothing short of a fairytale! Every little detail was thought of and well executed from the time we signed the paperwork to the morning after the wedding.

Maria, oh Maria, how amazing and effortless it was to work with her. She is the general manager at the estate and there is no wonder why she holds that role- she has a way of making you feel calm and at ease with the planning of your biggest day ever!

Layla, the bridal attendant, was amazing to say the least. She was very attentive to all of our needs from our early start of our wedding day til the very end. She took very good care of communication within the bridal party and vendors. She ensured we were well hydrated throughout the day of taking pictures and ensured we had a feast waiting for us after the big “I Do”!

Shar and Sal- part of the entertainment offerings at the estate- were very good at capturing highlights throughout the night and compile a SDE for us that was able to bring tears to many. They also composed a montage of our years, both as individuals growing up and as we started our dating season. This definitely exceeded our expectation on the execution of these two. Although these were additional things to add on separate from the venue, it was definitely well worth it!

Overall, I could not speak highly enough to the seamlessness and flawless execution of our big day. Once you look at the Florentine, you won’t look any further!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 43

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our daughter’s wedding at Florentine Gardens 2 weeks ago and it was better than we could have ever imagined!!!
    We looked at 30 venues in Westchester , Connecticut, Rhode and New Jersey; and when we walked into Florentine Gardens and met with Jason and Tom we knew this was the perfect wedding venue! After our initial meeting with Jason and Tom they said we will treat you like family, and they really lived up to this!
    Jason and Tom were such pleasures to work with, they made us feel like we would the only wedding they were planning. Jason was always available by phone or email, and would get back to us immediately. You must attend the vendor showcase and get “a taste “ of the amazing food and cocktail hour. As well as see their preferred vendors. They made it so easy selecting our Photography, Florist and Band. You must use Sal and “The House Band”. Sal was a pleasure to work with and he did a great job the night of the wedding. And “The House Band” was incredible!!! We and our guests danced the entire night. The vocalists and the band were amazing! Singing and playing Pop, Contemporary, Motown, Country songs! The vocalists would come out on the dance floor and sing, the guests just loved this!
    Amanda from Brodericks’s Flowers did a beautiful job with the bridal bouquets and table centerpieces. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. And she was so easy and great to work with!
    The photographers from Milton Gil did a great job capturing the bridesmaids, groomsman, parents and guests!
    The bridal suite is absolutely gorgeous!
    Our Bridal Attendant, Laila and Maitre’d Jorge were truly amazing, we wanted to take them home. They made the day seemless.
    The ceremony was held in front of the fireplace which was beautiful. Florentine Gardens is such a beautiful venue, the ambience is amazing.
    The food was delicious and abundant. So many of our guests raved about the venue, the food, the attentive staff and band. We wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Linda · Married on 04/29/2018

We recently had our daughter's wedding at The Florentine Gardens and I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. Everything from the venue itself to the food, flowers, photography and the band were amazing. Maria was our coordinator and she was just a delight to work with & so accommodating. She offered great advice and suggestions about florists, photographers and menu items. The week before the wedding when we were very anxious, she sat down with us and went over the last minute things we needed to do and it was very reassuring. On the day of the wedding, everything was flawless. Halie was our bridal attendant and she was just fabulous attending to all of the bride's and groom's needs. The wedding was an afternoon wedding and we wanted to have the ceremony outside. The morning was a little cool and Florentine initially set the chairs up indoors. However as the morning progressed, the sun came out and we asked if we could have the ceremony outside. Without even a blink of the eye, the people at Florentine Gardens gave us the OK and moved everything outside. We used Adam Leffel as our florist and he decorated our Chuppah with the most amazing display of flowers I have ever seen. The centerpieces on the table were also very beautiful as were the bouquets. The reception was also amazing. The display of food at the cocktail hour, the hors d'oeuvres and the main meal were delicious. For entertainment we used Sal and the house band and they were just fabulous. Everyone in the band is very talented. They played a great selection of music and they had our guests dancing the entire time. We used Milton Gil as our photographers and we just loved the photos they took. They were very natural and really expressed the personality of our group. After the wedding, I received E-mails from friends & family commenting that this was the best wedding they ever went to. My daughter, son-in-law and husband will have to agree. It was a fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Hana · Married on 04/29/2018

Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and I cannot speak more highly of the Estate at Florentine Gardens. From the minute we sat down for our first meeting with Maria, we knew we had picked the perfect location. The new renovations of the Estate are stunning and the staff is beyond accommodating. Maria met with us multiple times to keep us organized and make sure that we had every detail figured out. This eliminated so much stress on the day of. The suggested list of vendors was extremely helpful, as every suggestion was perfect. On the day of the wedding our bridal attendant Hailey was amazingly attentive, meeting every need we didn't even know we had. The flow of the day was seamless. For entertainment we used the house band with Sal Travis at the helm. They were AMAZING!! Having a live band was such a special experience and they are all unbelievably talented. People are continuing to comment on how much fun they were. We met with Sal several times to review the reception and music and we new right away that he was going to make sure every single guest was having a good time. We could not have made a better selection of venue or entertainment and cannot express our happiness and gratitude enough. It was truly a magical day brought together by an amazing team.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Donna · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough great things about The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Our daughter's wedding was everything we planned for, more than we hoped for and in fact exceeded every expectation we had. Jason was amazing to work with, accommodating at every turn. When we requested a Bourbon Bar at the cocktail hour, he was on board immediately and made this feature one of the highlights of the night. Our bridal attendant Lila was lovely to work with, quick with a safety pin or suggestion and beyond helpful in so many ways. The food was excellent, service beyond perfect and everything ran like clockwork. I would say I wish we could do it again, but in all honesty, it's best leaving perfection alone. Huge thank you to the entire Florentine Gardens family for making the night a truly magical affair.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens on April 14, 2018, and it was nothing short of perfection. Not only was our expectations met and exceeded but we truly had the best day of our lives, one we will never forget. Denise, our event consultant, was an absolute joy to work with. She was helpful, dedicated, and made herself available to us 24/7 with any questions or concerns we may have had. Sal Travis, our director of entertainment & services, is one of the most genuine individuals we ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sal promised to give us the best night of our lives and he delivered above and beyond. James, our DJ, had our guests dancing from start to end. Evan, our videographer, captured every significant moment of our day and produced the most beautiful wrap up video I could ever imagine. Jeffery, our Maitre’D, made sure everything ran smooth and effective from start to end. Kerry, our personal bridal attendant, was attentive to our every need the second we arrived. She truly was the perfect bridal attendant and we could not thank her enough. Linda Stark, our photographer, is such a creative individual who will make you feel like a model on your wedding day. Not only does she have an eye for detail but your wedding pictures will look like they should be on the front cover of a magazine… yes, she is that good. Adam Leffel, our florist, is one of the most talented individuals I ever met. He is the absolute best in the industry and words cannot describe the work he can produce. My bridal bouquet… one of the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen in my life. My husband and I will never forget our wedding at the Florentine Gardens or our incredible vendors we had the pleasure of working with. Each of you made us feel like family, and we cannot thank you enough for everything you did. You truly gave us that fairytale wedding we always dreamed of.

With love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Patrick Lear

Sent on 04/20/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 44

Crystal · Married on 03/30/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing our experience at Florentine Gardens was from start to finish. From the moment we entered the place, we were treated like family. The owner, Tom was around for for every single visit we took. He greeted us, showed us around through multiple (beautiful) renovations. He even personally carried my dress inside the morning of our wedding. He truly runs a classy establishment. Next up - Sal Travis. For anyone even questioning purchasing the in-house lighting/entertainment package...please look no further. It is the best money we ever spent. Sal and his team were remarkable, professional and a pleasure to work with. Evan, our Videographer, captured every important moment throughout our day and provided us with the most amazing wrap up footage. There was literally not a dry eye in the entire room. They are the BEST in the business!!! Denise - our event consultant...I never instantly felt so comfortable knowing someone would answer my most ridiculous questions. I trusted her from the beginning and she truly delivered. She is absolutely amazing. Jorge - our Matrie’d ...Such a nice guy who ran a meticulous event. He was the ultimate boss during our wedding and we can’t thank him enough for ensuring that everything ran smooth. Saving the best for last, Layla - the most amazing bridal attendant ever. She is the sweetest and was so attentive throughout our long day. We got ready in the newly renovated bridal suites (completely breathtaking) and every step of the way Layla was by my side. I will never be able to thank her enough for keeping me calm and making us feel at ease. It’s been a few days and we’re still receiving endless compliments from our family and friends. The food was out of this world and I have never been to a wedding where seconds were offered on the main course. Our 200 guests were completely enamored and multiple people have said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Unforgettable day!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018