Florentina Flowers and Event Design Reviews

79 | Wayne, NJ

79 Reviews for Florentina Flowers and Event Design

Kristin · Married on 02/12/2011

We LOVED the flowers...all of the arrangements were beautiful! We got so many compliments (and of course we let everyone know who the talented florist was and where she is located)!!!
    My bouquet was stunning...such a great contrast to my gown and the bridesmaids bouquets were the right touch of color too..since they wore dark brown gowns the lighter colors really popped...
    Thank you so much to Domenica for guiding us in the right direction visually, but keeping our sentimental value intact. Her expertise and talent are invaluable and added color and beauty to our wedding celebration!!

Sent on 03/16/2011

jussley · Married on 12/21/2010

Wonderful service!!! Domenica was so sweet and worked with our budget without a single complaint. The flowers were gorgeous- my bouquet is still preserved beautifully after 9 months. I would highly recommend this vendor to ANYONE...you will not be disappointed, and you will gain a friend in Domenica!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Jes Biancamano · Married on 12/17/2010

Highly experienced and talented !!!!!

Domenica is a VERY talented florist! She had done my December wedding and the flowers were just beautiful! She is very creative and detailed. Not only did she do my wedding, but my husband has ordered multiple flower arrangements from her throughout the years, and each one was gorgeous!!! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

M · Married on 08/28/2010

Beautiful bouquets!! They stayed beautiful long after the wedding! I would definitely recommend Florentina to anyone! Domenica is so talented and is so friendly and professional. She was a total joy to work with!

Sent on 12/16/2010

peggy · Married on 07/10/2010

Florentina Flowers did an amazing job on my wedding day. Everything was exactly as expected and on time. The entire staff was so easy to work with!
    Thanks for everything!

Sent on 03/12/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/07/2010

We worked with Florentina Flowers and Gifts for our wedding. We could not have been happier with the work Domenica and her staff did. From the first moment we went there I knew we had made a wonderful decision. We received so many compliments from our guests about the amazingly beautiful flowers in our bouquets as well as through our the church and reception venue. Even when we look at pictures and our video the flowers really stand out so wonderfully! I highly recommend Florentina Flowers and Gifts to any couples planning their wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2010

Jillian · Married on 05/01/2010

Excellent, excellent, excellent. I cannot say more about Florentina Flowers and Gifts and how beautiful my wedding (on a rather tight budget mind you) turned out due to Domenica's creativity, flexibility, and artistic talents.

Domenica brought my vision to life, in amazing detail and at a great value! I received so many compliments from our wedding guests and my bouquet, especially, was the perfect accessory to my wedding gown. What I enjoyed the most was partnering with Domenica-- her vast experience and portfolio of past wedding really helped contribute some great ideas I hadn't thought of, and gave me confidence and peace of mind that Florentina Flowers and Gifts would be able to execute flawlessly on the Big Day.

I highly recommend Domenica and Florentina Flowers and Gifts to any bride on the hunt for beautiful flowers and great partners to work with for their special day!

Sent on 12/26/2010

Katie · Married on 04/17/2010

My wedding day was absolutely fabulous thanks to Domenica and Florentina Flowers and Gifts! I could of not asked for a better florist to work with me. I am not a big flower person and I did not have any idea of what I wanted but with Domenica's guidance and professionalism my wedding was amazing! The centerpieces brought every table at our reception to life and the colors of the flowers she advised us to go with made our wedding pictures beautiful! I cannot thank Florentina Flowers enough! Thanks for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Katheen · Married on 04/17/2010

Florentina Flowers were amazing!! I was absolutely clueless when I began planning my flowers. Domenica calmed me down and was able to pick the right colors and flowers for my day. Our centerpieces were beautiful, elegant and stunning! Some our guest still have them after all this time! Florentina took the time to listen to my ideas and wishes for my special day ant then provided me with the best service. I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful personal service and personal touch!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kim · Married on 12/05/2009

awesome job :)
    highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2009

I was so happy with all of my flowers for my wedding especially my bouquet! I wish I could have saved it forever! I now get all of my arrangements for every occasion at florentina. Thank you domenica for all of your masterpieces!!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Michele · Married on 07/10/2009

We chose Florentina Flowers for our wedding on July 10th 2009 and I can say with out question that our bouquets were absolutely amazing !!! Domenica is so easy to talk to and her creative designs are fabulous!!!!. Domenica is VERY helpful and NOT pushy at all. The vision that I had for my special day came to life thanks to Domenica and her staff!!!! I would definitely recommend Florentina Flowers <3

Sent on 12/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2009

Domenica and staff were wonderful and did a beautiful job! Florentina flowers and gifts did my bridal shower as well as my wedding. I could not have asked for anything more beautiful and Domenica took the ideas I gave during our meeting and completely exceeded my expectations. My baby shower was this past summer and she also did my centerpieces. Clearly my family and I love working with Florentina flowers and gifts!

Johanna · Married on 07/19/2008

Creative, understands your vision and truly transforms nature into art. My theme was a challenge and involved salmon color peacock feathers and it all was tied in perfectly because of Domenica. My bouquet was so special, my husband had Domenica recreate it in silk flowers for our one year wedding anniversary. The best florist in New Jersey!

Sent on 12/04/2010

Jaime · Married on 04/26/2008

Florentina Flowers does exceptional work. The team was easy to work with and very accomodating. Highly recommented!!!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2007

Domenica's work is absolutely beautiful! She truly has an eye for the perfect flowers and styles. She did the flowers for my sister's wedding. We gave Domenica creative freedom and that is really when she does her best work! She had so many great suggestions and ideas that we never would have thought of. My sister was confident that Domenica would create something beautiful and she most definitely did! My sister said the flowers were her favorite part of the wedding and everyone loved them!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Michele · Married on 10/14/2006

The beautiful and creative work, and unbelievable care and execution of my wedding flowers was amazing! I have referred many friends and family to Florentina Flowers so they could experience the best for themselves!

Domenica · Married on 08/07/2004

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous thanks to Florentina Flowers. I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Domenica was very patient in helping me find the perfect centerpieces and bouquets. She was professional, reliable and extremely creative. I highly recommend her to anyone who want to make an impression with beautiful flowers for ANY occassion!

cristina · Married on 06/30/2002

Flowers were beautiful and they lived for a long time. Service was outstanding. Would highly recommend for any wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2010

Lina Maria · Married on 10/02/2004

I got married in October 2004, Florentina Flowers gave me excellent Service, I would have not used no other Florist. Domenica(owner) gave me great ideas, my flowers were gorgeouse, loved my bouquet.
    I would highly recommend Florentina Flowers!!!

Sent on 12/06/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent Flowers

The flowers were amazing, better than I ever expected. Everyone loved my bouquet and color arrangements.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2012

I found Domenica through a mutual friend, and I am glad I did. She worked with our budget as well as some over the top ideas, not to mention a bride who had nothing to say about flowers except, I like flowers; they're pretty! Here's a tip: You are not actually making anyone's job easier by not having a vision of your own wedding. In any case, when the price for my initial idea for our centerpieces nearly gave me a heart attack, Domenica talked me down and came up with a less expensive solution even better than the original idea. My teaching schedule meant I was often sending my then fiance to drop off items and pick up sample bouquets, and she wrote everything down so we could keep communicating. I recommend Florentina Flowers without reservation.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Kiera · Married on 07/02/2006

Florentina Flowers & Gifts did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. We knew what we liked but had a hard time articulating it - Domenica was skillful enough to read into what we liked & didn't like & surprised us with absolutely beautiful bouquets, centerpieces & custom pieces throughout the reception.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Elisa · Married on 11/19/2005

Precise, attentive and reliable

Sent on 11/30/2010

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

3.5

Dominica was just wonderful! She created the bouquets for my wedding and they were stunning. She is kind has great energy and helped me feel at ease. I definitely recommend her

Sent on 06/12/2018