Florentina Flowers and Event Design Reviews

Florentina Flowers and Event Design 6
Florentina Flowers and Event Design 7
  • Regina

Regina Sigalos · Married on 06/16/2019

Florentina your so creative and artistic

From my first meeting with Domenica she was very kind, patient, helpful and accommodating at our initial consultation and very quick to respond to our questions. During our visit, she provided me with many options for my vision and she had the keen ability to transform my vision for a wedding floral layout into reality. All I can say she went above and beyond to make my wedding so elegant. As an artist, with my wedding bouquet and especially my table centerpieces were lavish and elegant and her work is beyond want I imagined. I gave her my color schemes and she made magic happen with her creative touch which showed in her design. I will definitely use her again and recommend her for any of your events. She made my wedding day so classy and the flowers were absolutely perfect and gorgeous. All my family and friends could not stop taking about my flowers after my wedding. From my bouquet to the centerpieces to the bridal party flowers the result was beyond perfect and I gladly recommend Florentina Designs by Domenica for your wedding or special or social events. THANK YOU DOMENICA

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 11
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 12
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 13
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 06/02/2019

Stunning florals!

Florentina Flowers created absolutely breathtaking florals for our daughter's wedding. Stunning! Beautiful! Domenica took our basic ideas and made them into a work of art! We would highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 14
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 15
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 16
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 17

Christine Mallory · Married on 05/25/2019

Brought my dream to reality!

Florentina Flowers made my wedding day a dream come true! Domenica made the planning process easy and stress-free. I gave her some ideas and pictures as inspiration for what I wanted, and she truly brought my vision to life with the bouquets, centerpieces and other decor. I highly recommend booking Florentina Flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lynn D Sutter-Borie · Married on 05/04/2019

Domenica absolutely beautiful centerpieces!

I was hoping for plants of some sort for our guests to take home with them. Domenica created beautiful arrangements of plants within the centerpieces; our guests absolutely loved them! We received so many compliments on the how wonderful and beautiful the flowering plants and greens were! I highly recommend her; she listens to what her clients are looking / hoping for, and then out do's the expectations!! (The photo was taken a week after the event in my own greenhouse.)

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 18

Christine · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely AMAZING and EASY to work with!

Domenica is way more than just a florist. She went beyond her call of duty! She saw my stressed face the morning of my wedding and truly stepped up at the venue on my behalf and made the whole room come to life with all the tiny details I would have done! Even down to a few days before the wedding I simply mentioned “I completely forgot about a cake topper” and within minutes she was sending links to toppers I can get on time! She is just an amazing person and so EASY to work with! Plus I loved my bouquet so much I went to have it preserved (which Domenica helped me find) JUST AMAZING!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 19
  • Denise

Denise Ichinco · Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing florist

Florentina flowers made the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières for our wedding! Domenica was so easy to work with and totally got what we wanted. I showed her pictures from Pinterest and she was able to create it while still working within our budget. It was an absolute pleasure working with Domenica. She was on time to the venue and set up our centerpieces for us! I highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Joann Halvorsen · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding at Mansion at Mountain Lakes

My daughter Kristy , just got married this past weekend and I can’t express enough on how gorgeous the bouquets was , the centerpieces were over the top , I knew Dominica was good but she went above and beyond to make our special day so fantastic ! My daughter explained what she likes and It’s like Dominica read her mind , they were stunning! I highly recommend to use Dominica , she even calmed me when I was stressed with her kindness ,

Sent on 11/14/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/10/2018

Met her as she delivered the men’s flowers so lovely and friendly . Like it was her first event ,! Excited and very professional!

I did not deal directly with the vendor but was able to listen and enjoy all of the compliments from our guests at the wedding ! As mother of the groom , I was so very pleased at the fullness and beauty of the selections the bride and her mom picked! My family are huge flower people and they could not stop gushing ! Perfect !

Sent on 11/28/2018

M. Tahan · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work! Pleasurable experience.

We came to Domenica 3 weeks before the wedding. She was very accommodating, listened to our ideas and stayed within our budget. The tables and centerpieces were beautifully done and the bouquets were lovely. The entire experience was very easy and stress free. I would highly recommend Domenica!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 20
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 21

Krista Blomberg · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautifully executed!!

I cannot thank Florentina flowers enough for making my vision truly come to life and be so beautifully executed!! The attention to detail and superb friendly customer service made me know that I was in the right hands!! Thank you so much for making my day that much more special with those BEAUTIFUL flowers!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ryann · Married on 09/29/2018

Mrs. Jodoin

I could not be happier with the way my
    Flowers and centerpieces came out for my
    Wedding!

Florentina Flowers and Event Design 31
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 32

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

Bennett Wedding 6/16/2018

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! Beyond our expectation.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Florentinas was able to make my wedding visions come to life!! Could not be happier with how everything came out :-)

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 33
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 34
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 35

Donna · Married on 07/29/2017

Domenica at Florentina Flowers made our wedding so memorable. The flowers were breathtaking and at a reasonable cost. We received so many complements on the arrangements and bouquets. Would definitely use them again for any occasion.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Florentina Flowers did an absolute stunning job on my wedding flowers. I LOVED my bouquet and all of my girls' bouquet's as well. She listened to my ideas while leaving room for her creativity and they came out beautifully. Domenica is a pleasure to work with, she is so sweet and will go above and beyond for you. I highly recommend her beautiful work for any occasion but especially for your wedding day.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 36
    Florentina Flowers and Event Design 37

Domenica was fantastic to work with. She was able to create beautiful pieces within my budget. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a great florist!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Anne · Married on 11/01/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Domenica! The flowers that she arranged for our fall wedding were absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding the flowers as well. Domenica was extremely professional and personable and helped contribute to making our wedding day wonderful! I would highly recommend Florentina Flowers!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the flowers at my wedding. Everything was beautiful! Domenica was so easy to work and talk with. She really understood my wedding vision and was able to make it a reality. It was so nice to work with a vendor I could trust and with impeccable taste.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Laura · Married on 08/30/2015

From beginning to end, Domenica from Florentina Flowers made the floral arrangement process for our wedding simple and stress free! We told her exactly what we wanted and she worked so hard to make our vision and budget come to life. We wanted to do something a little different than the traditional vases and she helped make that a reality. We are so happy we decided to use Florentina Flowers for our wedding. Our guests loved our flowers just as much as we did. We have nothing but positive things to say about our experience!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Amelia · Married on 08/16/2015

I read the reviews online before I booked her for my wedding on August 16, 2015. We had approximately 90 guests, a Catholic mass, and a wedding reception (Mayfair Farms). Domenica is amazing. She was friendly, helpful, and creative throughout the entire process. She personally came to my house on the day of the wedding and delivered all the gorgeous flowers! The flowers were fresh and beautiful. They lasted all day (and into the next week - I went on my honeymoon so my family attested to this) and they were perfect. While I was away, my mom asked her for advice as to how to preserve my bouquet, and she was extremely helpful. She really knows flowers and makes arrangements that don't look "standard" - all her work is creative. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Jenna · Married on 08/06/2015

I worked with Domenica for my wedding flowers. She was a delight to work with, and the flower arrangements she made were absolutely stunning!! I could not have imagined anything better. She was very professional and she delivered the flowers on time. Great service!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

I couldn't have been more happy how our flowers turned out for our wedding in June. Domenica was so helpful with picking out the right arrangements for tables, cocktail hour , ceremony and personal flowers. The flowers were delivered perfect. She was very flexible and was able to work around my busy scedual when setting up a demo to preview before the wedding. I high recommend this business.

Sent on 11/20/2015

It was so easy to work with Florentina Flowers & Gifts. I got exactly what I wanted and everything looked even better then I imagined, the flowers made the room, the church, the bridesmaids and really popped in the pictures. I was given great suggestions on how to have a spectacular decorative wedding within my budget and in my style and the result was - Excellent quality, just perfect.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Florentina Flowers is a god-send. Domenica is the owner and designer. She was full of ideas and listened closely to my vision. She was able to work around my hectic schedule and in the chaos of planning your own wedding - she was a beacon of calm and dependability. She was able to work around my budget to best create the best feel and look for my wedding. It was huge compliment to the florist, when my wedding guests took pictures of the the table settings and surrounding decor she created. My guests on multiple occasions came up to me to tell me how much they loved the centerpieces - I so didn't expect that!!!

And as it got closer to my wedding, and I was following up on the vendors, it was such a relief that she was already on top of everything. I highly recommend Florentina Flowers - and so would my guests if given the opportunity.

Sent on 07/01/2015