Florentina Flowers and Gifts Reviews

58 Reviews for Florentina Flowers and Gifts

58 Florentina Flowers and Gifts Reviews

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

Bennett Wedding 6/16/2018

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! Beyond our expectation.

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Florentinas was able to make my wedding visions come to life!! Could not be happier with how everything came out :-)

Florentina Flowers and Gifts 3
    Florentina Flowers and Gifts 4
    Florentina Flowers and Gifts 5

Donna · Married on 07/29/2017

Domenica at Florentina Flowers made our wedding so memorable. The flowers were breathtaking and at a reasonable cost. We received so many complements on the arrangements and bouquets. Would definitely use them again for any occasion.

Domenica was fantastic to work with. She was able to create beautiful pieces within my budget. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a great florist!!

Anne · Married on 11/01/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Domenica! The flowers that she arranged for our fall wedding were absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding the flowers as well. Domenica was extremely professional and personable and helped contribute to making our wedding day wonderful! I would highly recommend Florentina Flowers!

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the flowers at my wedding. Everything was beautiful! Domenica was so easy to work and talk with. She really understood my wedding vision and was able to make it a reality. It was so nice to work with a vendor I could trust and with impeccable taste.

Laura · Married on 08/30/2015

From beginning to end, Domenica from Florentina Flowers made the floral arrangement process for our wedding simple and stress free! We told her exactly what we wanted and she worked so hard to make our vision and budget come to life. We wanted to do something a little different than the traditional vases and she helped make that a reality. We are so happy we decided to use Florentina Flowers for our wedding. Our guests loved our flowers just as much as we did. We have nothing but positive things to say about our experience!

Amelia · Married on 08/16/2015

I read the reviews online before I booked her for my wedding on August 16, 2015. We had approximately 90 guests, a Catholic mass, and a wedding reception (Mayfair Farms). Domenica is amazing. She was friendly, helpful, and creative throughout the entire process. She personally came to my house on the day of the wedding and delivered all the gorgeous flowers! The flowers were fresh and beautiful. They lasted all day (and into the next week - I went on my honeymoon so my family attested to this) and they were perfect. While I was away, my mom asked her for advice as to how to preserve my bouquet, and she was extremely helpful. She really knows flowers and makes arrangements that don't look "standard" - all her work is creative. THANK YOU!!!!

Jenna · Married on 08/06/2015

I worked with Domenica for my wedding flowers. She was a delight to work with, and the flower arrangements she made were absolutely stunning!! I could not have imagined anything better. She was very professional and she delivered the flowers on time. Great service!

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

I couldn't have been more happy how our flowers turned out for our wedding in June. Domenica was so helpful with picking out the right arrangements for tables, cocktail hour , ceremony and personal flowers. The flowers were delivered perfect. She was very flexible and was able to work around my busy scedual when setting up a demo to preview before the wedding. I high recommend this business.

It was so easy to work with Florentina Flowers & Gifts. I got exactly what I wanted and everything looked even better then I imagined, the flowers made the room, the church, the bridesmaids and really popped in the pictures. I was given great suggestions on how to have a spectacular decorative wedding within my budget and in my style and the result was - Excellent quality, just perfect.

Florentina Flowers is a god-send. Domenica is the owner and designer. She was full of ideas and listened closely to my vision. She was able to work around my hectic schedule and in the chaos of planning your own wedding - she was a beacon of calm and dependability. She was able to work around my budget to best create the best feel and look for my wedding. It was huge compliment to the florist, when my wedding guests took pictures of the the table settings and surrounding decor she created. My guests on multiple occasions came up to me to tell me how much they loved the centerpieces - I so didn't expect that!!!

And as it got closer to my wedding, and I was following up on the vendors, it was such a relief that she was already on top of everything. I highly recommend Florentina Flowers - and so would my guests if given the opportunity.

Florentina was more than helpful with every aspect of planning for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful! I loved my bouquet! And centerpieces!! Everything was gorgeous and I still have my centerpiece and it dried beautifully.

Everything was beautiful and exactly as discussed. You were flexible, on time, and answered all my emails and questions.
    Thank you for a wonderful event.

Erin & Nic · Married on 06/21/2014

Service was outstanding. Always willing to meet with us and provide viable feedback to help make our wedding just what we envisioned. Most importantly, willing to use their resources and expertise to help us manage our costs and stay within budget without jeopardizing the quality. Overall, 5 out of 5 across the board. Couldn't have asked for more!

Susan · Married on 11/29/2013

Domenica is a true professional and a sheer joy to work with. From the first day we met to discuss the flowers for our wedding, to the day of the event several months later, our experience working with Domenica was flawless! It could not have been any better! Her expertise and fabulous attitude made this element of our wedding a breeze! Furthermore, she is an extremely talented lady. She created thee most beautiful bridal bouquets and centerpieces we had ever seen! They were absolutely PERFECT, exquisite, gorgeous...I could go on and on! Not only did the flowers look beautiful, but the quality of the flowers was exceptional. Our bouquets lasted several weeks after the wedding! Thank you for everything, Domenica! You are amazing!

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2013

You could not ask for a better florist to take care of all your flower needs. Domenica has wonderful ideas to help you create the perfect look for your wedding, from the bouquets to the helping you with the table linen coordination her skills are endless. She was there from the initial meeting all the way to the ceremony to make sure that all the flowers and décor were perfect. She would never steer you in the wrong direction and will be honest with you if something will not work. Her knowledge of the different flowers and how they can all be incorporated to make the perfect arrangement is astonishing. At the end of the even all you will her is raving compliments of her work and everyone will ask to take home the arrangements and where you got them from. I already know of few guests that have already used her for various events. If you use Florentina Flowers and Gifts you will not be disappointed.

Tara · Married on 09/15/2013

We used Florentina Flowers for our wedding and could not have been happier with the flowers. They were more beautiful then we could have imagined. Numerous people at the wedding said how gorgeous the centerpieces and bouquets were. I would definitely use Domenica again for any events in the future.

Alex · Married on 09/15/2013

It was a true pleasure to work with Domenica of Florentina Flowers. She was extremely professional, courteous, responsive and offered great suggestions.

Domenica met with us on a few occasions before our event. She carefully listened to our ideas and theme and provided some of her own suggestions based on our thoughts. Her expertise added great value and helped create a perfect setting for our event. She itemized all of the costs for our wedding and even told us where we could save money or potentially get things cheaper. Her costs were very reasonable. We really felt like she had us and our event in mind and was not just trying to get our business for every cent possible.

Our family and friends raved about the flowers on our wedding day. We had the ceremony at the reception site. Domenica created a gorgeous setting for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Her flowers were vibrant and really popped. The accents she used fit our theme perfectly and added real charm to the already-beautiful venue. The centerpieces were a work of art. My wife's bouquet was absolutely amazing and received so many positive comments throughout the night. The flowers and arrangements jump right out at you when looking at our professional photos.

It was amazing how Domenica could take a few of our thoughts and basically create the exact atmosphere that we dreamed of....and then some.

I would highly recommend Florentina Flowers for any event, but if you are looking for that special touch on your wedding day, this is the place to go.

Brian · Married on 08/10/2013

Domenica did an outstanding job with the flowers! I couldn't have asked for better service!! Everything ended up being perfect!

All the flowers on the day of our wedding were absolutely beautiful! All the flowers were fresh and vibrant and colorful. All of our guests spoke of our flowers and how beautiful everything looked.

Carrie · Married on 06/22/2013

Thank you so much for providing beautiful flowers for Jason's and my wedding! You were very flexible and able to work with us even though we were planning a wedding from Germany. The bouquets and cake flowers were everything and more than I hoped for. I highly recommend your florist to anyone planning a wedding.

• alyssa

alyssa · Married on 05/25/2013

We hired Florentina Flowers for our wedding and it was truly such a joy to work with Domenica! I am someone who has a very hard time imagining what things will look like, but Domenica was so confident that she completely put my mind at ease! I knew that anything she put together for us would be beautiful and was I ever right! Every single flower in our bouquets and centerpieces was so beautiful! By the end of the night guest were arguing over who was going to take the centerpieces home! I would recommend using Domenica to everyone she really puts so much work into her arrangements and we received so many compliments on how beautiful all of the flowers were at our wedding!

Kat · Married on 07/27/2012

Domenica at Florentina's is amazing!!
    After seeing work from other area florists, she was the only one that "got me" and understood the vision for our special day! When your day approaches you don't feel like you have to check in with another vendor, Domenica and her staff feel more like family. :)