Floras Avenue Reviews

Floras Avenue 3
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Married on 09/09/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I can’t even begin to describe just how amazing Akvile, the owner of the shop, is! She was there every step of the way. She just got my vision instantly and I requested no changes from my sample centerpiece. Everyone will be in good hands and you just have to trust her artistry because it will be PERFECT in the end. Thank you, Akvile, for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Floras Avenue 4

liz · Married on 08/05/2018

floras avenue was one of the recommended vendors at our venue, soundview. from the time we met them at the wedding showcase until the day of our wedding, we found them to be extremely pleasant and easy to work with. They made absolutely stunning bouquets for me and my bridesmaids and the decor and flowers for the ceremony were also amazing. The centerpieces were so beautiful, we used a mix of highs and lows and they came out perfect. We highly recommend them. They communicated effectively the whole time and their work is high quality. They also worked with last minute changes that we made and wanted to make sure we were happy.

Sent on 08/10/2018

m · Married on 05/03/2014

Akvile did such a beautiful job with all of the flowers for our daughter's wedding!! Not your typical, run of the mill, Long Island look. She was so sweet to work with also. Nothing was a bother. Her husband even built something for the outdoor ceremony!! Their prices are very reasonable too.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Erin · Married on 01/04/2014

Akvile is an amazingly talented floral ARTIST that truly takes that word to heart. Having gotten numerous bouquets from her before my wedding, and seeing pics of a friend's wedding, I was confident she would deliver and boy, was I right! She was accommodating to my floral/nonfloral combined centerpiece ideas and always listened to me- offering suggestions, tweaks or additions that really added to the day. The value was unbelievable and she personally delivered and set up all the floral accents throughout, ensuring that ALL components of my centerpieces and vision were executed. Not to mention, she's a sweetheart to work with!!! Her arrangements are far from being "run of the mill" and she will exceed your expectations :)

Sent on 01/15/2014

Aida · Married on 09/07/2013

This is the most beautiful and artistic floral shop in Huntington. The owner of the shop is a wonderful young lady from Europe and she made our wedding above & beyond our expectations.

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • F

Fausta · event on: 09/04/2013

This is the most beautiful flowers shop around Huntington! The owner is very talented, amazing young woman and she does unbelievable couture arrangements. She is very friendly and takes her time to know her customers and their needs. It is very pleasant atmosphere inside the shop; there are many unique gift items as well. I am delighted to recommend “Floras Avenue”!

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Work

I am so happy I made the decision to switch my florist, I even lost a deposit to switch to Floras Avenue! This shop is on the smaller side, but Akvile understood my floral vision and made it a reality. My bouquets were exactly what I envisioned, which I felt were the most important part of my day given they are in almost all of my pictures throughout the day. I had a burgundy/cream/blush color scheme and was very worried about having flowers that looked red against my bridesmaids dresses. What I got were the most beautiful burgundy dahlias for my girls bouquets! My bouquet was also stunning and really I can’t say enough about how much I loved working with Akvile! She was able to handle all of my requests with set up and was so helpful! We received so many compliments on the flowers and I was so thrilled about this because everyone kept telling me that no one pays attention to the flowers! I would totally recommend the shop if you are looking for non-traditional wedding flowers!

Sent on 01/21/2019