Floralstyle Reviews

33 Reviews for Floralstyle

Floralstyle 1
Floralstyle 2

Paul · Married on 10/07/2017

Holly anticipated everything and delivered flowers that far exceeded my expectations. I was 100% reliant upon the floral arrangements for almost the entirety of my decor and Holly did NOT disappoint. I received so many compliments throughout the evening. She delivered everything and stayed until I was totally satisfied with the setup. My wedding was everything I could have hoped for and I owe a large portion of that to Floralstyle/Holly.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Floralstyle 3
    Floralstyle 4

Reese · Married on 01/10/2017

After meeting with several different florist in the area we decided to go with Floralstyle as they seemed to really understand and appreciate our vision for our wedding. Everyone was very professional throughout the whole process.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Nora · Married on 11/19/2016

Floralstyle is amazing! Holly has a true gift for style. Our whole wedding was so beautiful because of the gorgeous flowers! I had a great experience and would definitely recommend her for ANYTHING flowers. The compliments are endless I can't wait to see my professional photos just to see the flowers!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Monica · Married on 10/01/2016

Holly with Florastyle was absolutely incredible!! She took the time to learn what we liked and disliked. We then gave her pretty free reign to do what she does best and the flowers she delivered were more than we could even have dreamed of!! She had so many unique touches and we received compliments from everyone! I would hands down recommend her to anyone wanting amazing flowers!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Holly did an absolutely amazing job on all of the flowers for our wedding! She exceeded our expectations and we received numerous positive comments about our flowers.

She was flexible with our schedules when getting together to plan our flowers and very willing to listen to our ideas. We mixed her ideas along with ours and she delivered magic! I can't say enough positive things about Floralstyle and Holly.

Also, two weeks later and my flowers were still beautiful! Magical. I would use her in the future anytime that I need flowers!

Sent on 01/13/2016

MJ · Married on 12/19/2015

Holly is simply amazing. She makes sure she knows exactly what you are envisioning and delivers.

Sent on 12/31/2016

The flowers that Holly helped us find were so beautiful and so unique everyone just loved them! She was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Loved Holly! Her flowers were amazing! She made our day so special!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Melinda an Eli · Married on 05/30/2015

Hiring Holly at Floralstyle was the easiest decision that we made for our wedding day. I met with Holly and in addition to her phenomenal portfolio, her prices were incredibly reasonable! I told Holly the colors I wanted and what I envisioned and without any hesitation she came up with the perfect flowers with a budget I was comfortable with. Holly was so responsive and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process and our day went off without a hitch. The flowers were exactly what I envisioned and we got so many compliments from family and friends, who eagerly took the remaining flowers home to enjoy after the event.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Anna · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I used Holly with Floralstyle for our Oct 2014 wedding at Aria. All of her work was so unique and beautiful. She has a very creative sense of style and will take any of your ideas and make them into a reality. I couldn't have asked for better florist. She is also very friendly and easy to work with. I wanted a bridal cuff instead of a traditional bouquet and she made me exactly what I was looking for and it was perfect! If you are like me and want someone unique check them out!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • ForeverYoung

Char · Married on 10/25/2014

Holly is such a pleasure to work with. I was not sure exactly what I wanted for flowers and she made some recommendations and helped make my day beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Julie · Married on 10/11/2014

Holly is amazing! She was the florist for both my daughters' weddings. She surpassed any of our expectations. I gave her the wedding colors and she planned the floral design for the wedding and reception. People are still raving about the floral design of my daughters wedding 6 years ago. People commented at the last wedding that it would be every daughters dream reception the way it was decorated. Others said it was the most beautifully decorated wedding they had ever seen. I can not say enough positive comments about holly. I highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Mindy · Married on 09/28/2014

Holly took my vague descriptions, a few photos from Pinterest and a shoestring budget and produced the most perfect centerpieces, large arrangement and bouquet I could have imagined. The flowers were one of the favorite parts of my day! I could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Christina · Married on 07/21/2014

Holly did an amazing job with my wedding!!! It was small and intimate and the floral design was exactly what I asked for!!! I would call her again for any occasion I needed flowers for! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Amber · Married on 05/01/2014

Wow, all we can say is WOW. Our flowers looked unbelievable. Holly out did herself on this wedding!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Holly is so amazing! We had a budget and she accommodated amazingly. She got us beautiful flowers and everything I could have ever imagined to make my day the best day ever.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Brianna · Married on 10/04/2013

We had the most beautiful flowers for our wedding from Floralstyle! Holly did exactly what I had invisioned for our big day. From her creativity to her flexibility, she was fantastic to work with. We also used Floralstyle for our center pieces, which made our reception room sparkle! I would highly recommend Floralstyle for any special event :)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Holly helped created stunning floral arrangements for the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and other floral decorations at our wedding. She worked with me to create pieces that met my vision of my dream wedding and still fit my budget. I have recommended her to my friends already!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Christine · Married on 08/17/2012

Holly is so incredibly talented! I told her what colors and style I wanted for my wedding and what she created was even better than what I had envisioned. I will continue to use Holly for all of my events and highly recommend her services to anyone! Thank you, Holly for such beautiful work!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

Holly did the most amazing job at doing ALL if the flowers at our wedding. They were stunning, unique, and everything we had hoped for. She was extremely easy to work with, prompt with her delivery, very affordable and all the flowers were fresh, arrangements well put together and they held up wonderfully throughout the hot summer day. We received many compliments day of as well as those who have had an opportunity to see our pictures. She loves what she does and it shows!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2012

I could not have been more impressed with my flowers for my wedding day. Holly has a true vision of elegance and has such a creative style. My husband was so glad we chose Floralstyle as everything was so organized and we had one less thing to worry about. My guest are still complimenting us on the beautiful flowers. When I hear of an engagement I tell them to call Holly and hope she is has their date open. A huge Thanks! Cindy and Dale

Sent on 02/18/2013

Holly was so excited to help make my day exactly how I'd envision. She is creative, patient and easy to work with. She went above and beyond to make my wedding unique and special. Her attention to detail is beyond compare... I really appreciated everything she did for me on big day. Thanks Holly!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Robb · event on 11/11/2011

I can't speak highly enough about the service. I had a generic idea in my head and Holly made it majestic. She orchestrated ever detail and was flexible to little additions that I had along the way. It was real stress reliever to know that the ambiance was taken care of from start to finish on a day that I will never forget.

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • Robb

Robb · event on 11/11/2011

I can't speak highly enough about the service. I had a generic idea in my head and Holly made it majestic. She orchestrated ever detail and was flexible to little additions that I had along the way. It was a real stress reliever to know that the ambiance was taken care of from start to finish on a day that I will never forget.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Katie · Married on 05/08/2010

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous for our big day. Holly made our dreams a reality. She also helped us decide on the right flowers and color combinations during our consultation. Holly was very knowledgeable about the flower choices, what would be in season, and what would last the longest. She went above and beyond what we could've imagined for our flowers. She also set up all the arrangements and took them down. We still receive comments about how gorgeous our flowers were and our wedding ing was in 2010!

Sent on 11/03/2013