Florals by Kimberly Reviews

37 Reviews for Florals by Kimberly

• Amy

Amy R. · Getting married on 04/10/2022

Phenomenal Experience with Kimberly

Kimberly was phenomenal. She helped us out with my daughter's flowers for her wedding on fairly short notice and even accommodated a last minute change in delivery location. She was very professional and the flowers were even more beautiful than the photo sample we sent her. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Hallie

Hallie W. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Kim is incredible

Cannot sing Kim's praises enough. My bouquet was so incredibly unique and beautiful, and the design on our arch was to die for. Beyond her incredible talent, she is also unbelievably accommodating and flexible! When our wedding plans changed due to covid she didn't hesitate to work with us on a back up plan for our small ceremony, as well as work on a new game plan for the postponed reception. The good thing about a COVID wedding is now I get to work with her twice!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Jessnmatts

Jessica · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Amazing service, beautiful flowers, and great vision!

Working with Kimberly was the easiest choice we made. We initially hired her to do our wedding this October. Due to the current state of the pandemic, we decided to postpone to next Oct for the celebration with our family and friends, but continue with a small private wedding this year. Kimberly was so easy to work with about switching out date, and even offered to do a bouquet for the private ceremony for free! She made an absolutely beautiful bouquet with native plants/flowers and beautiful sun flowers, the entire thing was absolutely gorgeous and help up extremely well. We were able to show our gratitude, but we have to surprise her when we picked it up because she insisted that it was for free.

If you want a florist who works with quality products and will go above and beyond to make her customers happy, look no further than Florals by Kimberly, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Aww you guys are too much! Thank you for this kind review and for paying for your floral anyway:) Of course that is extra helpful this year! I look forward to doing it up big with you next year!

Julianne R. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Thrilled with our flowers!

Kim and her team made my flower dreams come true for my fall wedding. Initially, I had no idea what I wanted for flowers and she helped guide the way to figuring out and creating the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. She is incredibly attentive, organized and truly cares about her brides (and grooms!) She helped me plan our arrangements and floral accents for over a year... and surpassed my wildest dreams and expectations. Kim is always up for a challenge, has a positive, can-do attitude, and wants to make your day as perfect as you envision it!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn’t have asked for more !

Great quality, affordable, and absolutely beautiful! My bouquets were everything that I had imagined and made my day extra special . Would highly recommend using Kimberly for your special day!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Breanna

Breanna L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Incredible

We absolutely loved working with Kimberly! She went above and beyond for us, and was so incredibly helpful when we had to switch up a few plans due to rain. She was able to repurpose our original outdoor ceremony arbor into a beautiful photo backdrop, and move around arrangements inside so our guests never knew the difference. She got the style and colors absolutely spot on, and I loved my bouquet so much, I even brought it with us on our honeymoon to savor it for longer. You HAVE to hire Kimberly!!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Cintia D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Florals by Kimberly

Kimberly and her team did a phenomenal job for my daughter’s wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, vibrant in color and fresh. I used two words to describe the bride, and Kimberly was able to capture it on all the florals, specially the bride’s bouquet. Thank you so much. You made our day even more special.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Thank you Cintia! What perfect weather you had! We were honored to be a part of your family's big day. I'm so glad we captured the spirit of your gorgeous daughter!!
  • Emily

Emily O. · Married on 09/26/2020

Without a doubt the BEST we could've hoped for

Kim surpassed all of our expectations while planning our fall wedding. She took the time to understand our vision (even taught me things I never would have known), was communicative and clear, attentive to detail and fulfilled our every request. Her florals were absolutely stunning - we still have guests comment on them to this day! So thankful we found her :)

Sent on 12/21/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, the week of Christmas, as a newlywed! We absolutely loved your cheery color palette!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2020

The Highlight of our Wedding Day!!

I would highly recommend Florals by Kimberly!! I spoke with them a few times before our wedding day regarding my vision and hopes for the atmosphere that these beautiful flowers would bring. All of my imaginings were outdone and beyond my wildest dreams!! From our table settings, to the beautiful drapery over the mantle of the fireplace in our reception hall, to the beautiful boutonniere my grandmother wore, and the whimsical bright bouquets — Florals by Kimberly did everything right!! Kimberly even created a last minute floral arrangement for my hair, as I decided to change the way I wore my hair the morning of the wedding. The craftsmanship was professional and outstanding!!
    Working with Kimberly and her team was also easy as they were very reliable and came early to deliver the flowers so that we could adjust anything as needed.

Sent on 02/19/2021

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

What a great review, thank you!! Nothing could outdo your smile that day and I still remember how much FUN you were all having beforehand, no wedding day jitters!!:)
  • Caroline

Caroline H. · Married on 06/13/2020

Simply the BEST!

Kimberly was amazing to work with. She's the kind of person you meet and immediately feel a connection with! She totally understood our vision for the wedding and blew us all away with the florals she created. When COVID hit, she was very willing to work with us and change plans. We used her this year for our small ceremony and will 100% use her again next year for our anniversary party! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Aw, I felt the same. You guys made me right at home! Thank you for taking the time to review the work. We will do it big next year for sure!!! I can't wait!!!

Janeen A. · Married on 03/29/2020

Amazing Florist, highly recommend!

Kimberly is amazing! Book her now! She’s flexible and sweet and her work is absolutely amazing! She did florals for our elopement and can’t wait what she has planned for our big wedding in November!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Tessa

Tessa F. · Married on 03/28/2020

So creative!

We could not have chosen a better florist for our wedding! I really did not know what I wanted for flowers other than a basic color scheme. Kimberly took my color inspiration and created such beautiful arrangements that enhanced our space so much. She had great ideas that I never would have thought of myself. It would not have been the same without her work! I trusted her completely and it all came out better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

You are stunning! Those centerpieces were my response to 2020-big and bold with your beautiful color scheme! And that venue-just amazing. Thank you for sharing your images and thoughts here. You and your family are so easy going and trusting:) We had a blast!!

Maegan S. · Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful Experiance

Kimberly did so much to make our wedding day so perfect! She did an amazing job at bringing my vision and ideas for flowers to life! I appreciate all the thoughtand detail she put into it! Kimberly was so easy to get in contact with and was so helpful in planning which was all done via email! She made the process very low stress! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Thank you Maegan! I am so glad you were able to have the wedding of your dreams, and I appreciate your kind words more than you know. Thank you for mentioning the email option. With email and video chat, thankfully I can continue to help couples plan their dream wedding flowers even now!

Emily A. · Married on 12/07/2019

Seriously Book Kimberly RIGHT NOW

Kimberly is AMAZING!!! If you are looking for a florist look no further! Kimberly was great to work with and understood my vision. She went above and beyond! She transformed my wedding venue into a romantic, rustic, wonderland!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Your words are SO kind and thoughtful-and your wedding day was a dream! I can't thank you enough for sharing your review with others. I would love to work with all of your friends and that venue again!
  • Carly

Carly H. · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream Flowers!

Working with Kimberly was amazing! Planning a wedding from afar was a challenge but Kimberly was so understanding and accommodating. She met with me via video chat to get to know me and my style and then later to make sure our visions aligned. She was so accommodating with any changes and was so helpful in every way! When she delivered our bouquets, I was over the moon excited and could not wait to see the rest of the magic she created! Professionally, I am an event planner and trusting your vendors is so important. Kimberly is trustworthy for your special day and I would recommend her to any and every bride!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Thank you Carly!
    I love the colors you chose and everything looked beautiful, including you in that Cinderella gown, whew! Thank you for your trust in me.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/26/2019

Gorgeous Florals

Kimberly did the best job with our flowers. They were absolutely stunning! I was obsessed with them- so beautiful. She was able to add in so many details, such as putting my husband's mother's lace from her wedding dress into his boutonniere, adding these gorgeous ribbons onto the bouquets, and decorating the space so well. I loved everything about the florals!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be trusted with your family memories and to help you make more! Congratulations!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2019

Gorgous flowers!

I can't say enough about my wedding flowers and Kimberly's work!! Every time I show someone my wedding photos the first thing they say is "OMG YOUR FLOWERS! YOUR BOUQUET IS GORGOUS! No joke! Kimberly was so fun to work with, extremely flexible and provided amazing arrangements! I loved discussing ideas with her and she was excellent at helping make my vision become reality! I asked for my bridesmaids to carry nontraditional bouquets (they were hoops) and she MADE IT HAPPEN! It was no small task since I also wanted hoop arrangements for the table settings at the reception. She went above and beyond. I am so happy with the way the flowers turned out and am so grateful to Kimberly for all her hard work and communication throughout the planning process. She even followed up with me after the wedding to let me know about some of the cake flowers that didn't get set up. Her prices are unbelievably good and she worked well within my budget! I hightly recommend working with Kimberly! She's the bomb :)

Sent on 12/10/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

We just had this ceremony in the fall of 2019, and what fun we had on video chat brainstorming the best way to make this dream a reality! From bridesmaids hoops that withstood the celebrations of the day, to custom stands on every table to hold a gold hoop with coordinating florals- one of my favorites!! Love the creativity!
  • Anna

Anna B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolute Lovely!

Kim was such a joy to work with! She not only captured my vision but ran with it and did so much more! She really makes sure she gets what you want, and it’s so clear this is her passion more than a paycheck! Love her and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Well thank you! I've already met more couples that love the look you put together for your perfect day. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the team, especially with Jessica Rourke- wow wow wow! You are a rare bird, I have a girl crush!

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

Kimberly is absolutely wonderful! Her work is beautiful, and she is so great to work with. She was extremely helpful and accommodating, and she is so passionate about her work. I would definitely recommend using her for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Aww thank you for this! Anna did an amazing job with these photos, too! Wow! I love that you wanted that blue thistle- it ‘made’ the look! Thank you for adding pics😘😘

Taylor W. · Married on 09/14/2019

White wedding

I received countless compliments saying how beautiful our wedding flowers were during and after our wedding. I dreamed of a white wedding and Kimberly delivered BEYOND my expectations. HIGHLY recommended. She is very talented :)

Sent on 09/30/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Weintraub! Your day was glam and gorgeous and SO much fun to create!! Thank you for trusting me with your big day!
  • Julia

Julia W. · Married on 09/07/2019

She Made My Decor Dreams a Reality!

I knew from at least 6 months out from the wedding that I would not have to worry about our flowers for one second. From the very beginning Kimberly was attentive, professional, and ready to do whatever we could to make our decor vision a reality. Not exactly sure what you want? Kimberly is full of ideas that will blow your expectations away. On the day of the wedding, she was timely, flexible, and ready to do whatever you needed to make any little last minute requests happen. This is a woman you want on your team for your big day!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

I am just now taking time to look at your incredible photos from Kemper Mills-wow. You two are dynamite! I am so glad we decided to switch it up and do those fantastic orchids-what a statement piece, and a choice you are still able to enjoy for years to come! Thank you so much for the opportunity to help with your big day.
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 06/15/2019

Energetic and creative

Kimberly did an absolutely amazing job with my daughter's wedding. She listened very closely to what we were interested in and created beautiful displays not only on the tables, but with the chandeliers and strategic areas throughout the venue as well as the bridal party! I could not have been more thrilled with the final results; but more important, it was everything that my daughter wanted and requested. Yay Kimberly! Thank you so much for your creativity, insight and for working with everything that we threw in your direction! I will be thrilled to recommend you to anyone who needs your services both small and large.
    Kelly Goldsmith

Sent on 07/13/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I had so much fun talking with you and Grayson throughout the planning, it turned out great! You are both gorgeous-inside and out. I feel lucky to have met you both.

Brooke A. · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

Let me start by saying how wonderful Kimberly is. She is intelligent and professional. I shared my vision with her and with being a very laid back bride, I valued the opinions of the professionals I hired. She shared with me, in a portfolio, what she gathered I envisioned and added her professional opinion and taste like I asked and she executed it perfectly! Aside from the flowers being absolutely gorgeous, she brought extra flowers for my photographer and cake designer. She also provided beautiful tall glass vases to decorate with. The bouquets were large and expressive. They had a flat back which made them much easier to hold and keep close to your body. She executed the art of her profession beautifully and bestowed ease on me as the bride. I recommend with 100% certainty, that any bride who hires Florals by Kimberly will be as pleased as I was.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

Brooke you are making me cry! I am so glad you were happy with everything and you were great to work with as well! Bride-chilla for sure! Thank you so much for the opportunity, I appreciate it so much.

Katelynn W. · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful!!

Kimberly was so lovely and did an amazing job bringing our vision for the flowers at our wedding to life! I was blown away the day of our wedding. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Florals by Kimberly's reply:

It was truly my pleasure, those pastels are swoon-worthy, and you are so creative! Kumquats, what fun!