Florals by Claire Reviews

Florals by Claire 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Bennett · Married on 07/28/2019

Simply Gorgeous

Words cannot express just how beautiful our floral was thanks to Claire & Natalie. It was absolutely breathtaking and I received oodles of compliments! The service was perfect. Everything arrived on time and was arranged perfectly. It was raining on our wedding day and we had to move our ceremony indoors & re-arrange the floral for the ceremony as a last minute call and it still wowed our guests. Claire is a pleasure to work with. Even if you don't quite know exactly what your floral vision is, she helps you to envision and create one. She is fantastic and I highly recommend her for your floral needs.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Florals by Claire 8

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

wonderful!

Everything was great, and worked with me planning an out of state wedding at home and the few times that I was able to fly back here to have meetings, etc. and worked within our price preference.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Florals by Claire 9

Angie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Value!

Claire was one of our only vendors that came in under budget, I was able to get so much more for my money working with her. She listened to what I wanted and delivered us amazing flowers. They were one of my favorite parts of the day. Everything about working with Claire was so easy and she is the nicest!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jennie · Married on 06/23/2018

Hiring Claire was probably the easiest decision we made for our wedding! She was recommended to me by a friend who used her about 6 years prior. We met with her in a consultation and I know nothing about flowers. All I was able to tell her was our wedding colors, locations and budget, and she accommodated everything we wanted for our wedding and came in under budget! She delivered to three different locations at three different times with no problem at all, and the flowers were gorgeous and worry free! She also went above and beyond to take the lace off my mom's veil and wrap my bouquet with it.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sam · Married on 06/15/2018

She was perfect - personable, responsive, willing to work with us to stay within our budget, and the flowers turned out amazing! We loved them all. Highly recommend. You'll love working with her.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2018

I LOVED the flowers Claire did for our wedding early June! The meeting to pick out the flowers was straight forward, under budget, and comforting. She delivered them on time in two locations with a smile on, despite some rain :) I would recommend Claire to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • KAREN

KAREN · Married on 05/04/2018

Claire was such a blessing to our wedding day! I am so happy I had found her for our flowers. She made the perfect bouquets and flower crowns! If you are wanting a flower crown, definitely go with Claire! She made the flowers exactly how I wanted them and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Claire was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She worked to keep to our goal budget and our flowers looked absolutely stunning! She has many great ideas, an amazing vision, and executed the plan beautifully! She delivered right to our venue, making that aspect of our day completely stress free. I am so thankful we found, Claire, and highly recommend her to any bride in MN!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Florals by Claire 10

Jaimie · Married on 11/03/2017

WOWOOWOWOOW! Claire is absolutely amazing. I can not believe how skilled she is. I am so happy to have worked with Claire. Everyone was amazed at our flowers and they truly made our wedding. I am not a flower person, and really knew nothing about what I needed. Claire helped me take random Pinterest flowers and turn it into a beautiful unique look. Thank you Claire!!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Florals by Claire 11
    Florals by Claire 12
    Florals by Claire 13
    Florals by Claire 14
    Florals by Claire 15

Florals by Claire's reply:

Thank you so much Jaimie. I was wonderful working with you!
    Happiness Always!

Abby · Married on 08/12/2017

We loved working with Claire. She was very easy to work with and I absolutely loved all of our wedding flowers. I am so happy I chose to go with Claire. She was very helpful with advising what would work best with the bouquet ideas I had. I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends and family in the area.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Dan · Married on 06/23/2017

We would recommend Claire to anyone, she was pleasant and easy to work with, along with a phenomenal end product. She worked with our budget and with our (very specific) opinions on what looks good and what we did not want. After our meeting with her, we did not have any worries about how the bouquets would look day of our wedding. We knew they would be beautiful, and we were blown away but not only how gorgeous the bridal bouquet was but how good the bridesmaids' bouquets and how elegant the corsage/boutonnieres were. Claire, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Holly · Married on 04/29/2017

I LOVE Claire! After one meeting, Claire was able to understand me and understand exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers. She is fun, professional and enthusiastic - which is exactly what you want with a wedding vendor. Claire was flexible when I made a few adjustments to make, and delivered the flowers herself to our wedding venue. We got so many compliments on our flowers. Plus, you just can't beat the value! One of the best and most affordable florists in the Twin Cities - I highly recommend Claire!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2017

Claire is wonderful at what she does and is a delight to work with. Our flowers were exactly what we imagined and we cannot thank her enough! Claire was also extremely helpful in lending us vases to put our candles in for some of our centerpieces. We truly enjoyed working with Claire and highly recommend her to others

Sent on 05/20/2017

Christopher · Married on 03/11/2017

I strongly recommend Florals by Claire to anyone having a wedding or event where they need flowers! Our entire experience with her was excellent and Claire was very friendly and helpful from the initial consultation through execution on the big day. Ultimately the flowers looked amazing and her prices were very competitive to other vendors we considered.

During our initial consultation, she did a wonderful job asking questions to understand our overall vision and needs and had photo books showing examples of her previous work. We decided to get flowers for us and our wedding party, table centerpieces and vases, cake flowers and a toss bouquet.

On wedding day, Claire delivered everything on time and provided detailed instructions which made things easy. We received a lot of compliments from our guests about how beautiful the flowers were and they really look amazing in the wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Claire is truly amazing at what she does! After weeks of research, we decided to go with Florals by Claire due to Claire's fun personality, professionalism, as well as the price! Our flowers turned out better than we ever could have imagined. We were married on New Year's Eve and she created fun, metallic bouquets and boutonnieres that we received so many compliments on! I would definitely recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Donna · Married on 08/27/2016

Claire provided lovely floral arrangements for our wedding. I'm not a creative person so I had a hard time envisioning what I wanted our flowers to look like. When I met with her and showed her pictures of bouquets and boutonnieres that I liked she had a lot of ideas and showed me pictures of other arrangements she had done that included the flowers she was thinking about. Claire was very timely about responding to emails and provided our arrangements for a competitive price. The flowers were delivered to the venue right on time and were beautiful.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/30/2016

Claire was so wonderful to work with! She helped me pick out flowers that were exactly what I was picturing. She had them delivered on time and they were even more beautiful than I thought they would be! She was really reasonable as well!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/25/2016

Claire was very professional and fun to work with. She made sure she knew exactly what I wanted so there wouldn't be any surprises the day of. I trusted her to help make decisions when I wasn't sure about something or if I really didn't know what I wanted.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

I am so happy that my husband and I chose Florals by Claire for our wedding flowers! Claire is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and she is so good at what she does. I came into our first consultation not really having much of an idea of what I wanted, but she did a great job of showing me all of my options and sharing her knowledge. Not to mention, her prices are very reasonable!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jena · Married on 05/28/2016

Claire is AMAZING!!! She is so easy work with, and the flowers turned out beautifully. She used pictures of bouquets I liked as guides and kept everything under budget. She delivered the flowers on time, and happily stayed to pin the boutonnieres on the groomsmen. I can't say enough good things about Claire and her work!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Claire was amazing! She was extremely professional and was very reasonably priced. We were not sure what we wanted for our floral arrangements, and she was able to create beautiful arrangements for our day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Claire was great to work with for our wedding. I gave her very general ideas and she was able to transform them into something beautiful. She was always very quick to respond to my emails and arrived earlier than scheduled to deliver the flowers at our venue.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/29/2015

Claire was wonderful to work with. She understood my vision right away and created beautiful bouquets for our wedding. She was also very reasonably priced which was the icing on the cake! Thank you, Claire!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Claire was so great and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2015

I would recommend Claire to anyone who is planning a wedding. She communicated with me often and promptly. I changed my mind lots, and she was patient and helpful throughout the process. I sent her pictures of flowers I wanted, and she gave me suggestions on how we could make the same look while paying more attention to cost. The results were beautiful. They looked perfect in person, and they look great in photos too.

Sent on 01/13/2015