Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. Reviews

11 | Port Washington, NY

11 Reviews for Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc.

Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 1
Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 2
Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 3
Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 4
  • Carol

Carol Sokolow · Married on 05/26/2019

Extraordinary

We were fortunate to have Shaun and Elle as our florists...What a pleasure to work with...Shaun is fun, positive, creative and cannot do enough for you....He listened to my particular needs for having flowers that were odor free, and in spite of those limitations, the bouquets, boutineers, and flower arrangements were extraordinary....
    He was even able to get yellow roses which were odor free and I love roses...He added many extra touches to make our special day perfect...I had numerous compliments on the flower arrangements as well as the unique vases which added a special touch..Shaun listened to what we wanted and worked with us until we were happy....Shaun and Elle of Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc come highly recommended by me and my new husband Andy.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 5
    Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 6

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

Shaun is fantastic. He went above and beyond for our wedding and we could not be more grateful. Everything was so elegant and beautiful and he made our dreams a reality. From the bouquets to the church to the cocktail hour and reception. Everything was picture perfect and beautiful. Shaun is the best! He will make you laugh until you cry and then make you cry tears of joy when you see his work. A true artist and an even better person.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 7
    Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc. 8
  • Sept2017Bride

Yolanda · Married on 09/03/2017

When looking for our wedding venue we saw some of Shaun's work at one of the venues we visited. I fell and love with the floral centerpiece arrangements and knew I needed to reach out to him for a consultation.

After our first meeting with Shaun, we knew there was no need to look any further.

He has an amazing personality and full of energy. You can tell early on that he is passionate and loves what he does. Every meeting with Shaun will be a good time.

He understood our vision and budget. Never tried to make us break our budget, instead gave input on how we can achieve the vision. He created a beautiful sample centerpiece and we were sold.

The centerpieces were even more amazing at our September 3rd wedding. As well as the other floral arrangements and surprise touches at our sweetheart table. The colors and flower choices were perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/22/2016

Great Florist

Carson was delightful and fun to work with. He shared his resources and ideas that I would never have dreamed of.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Shaun did an amazing job on the centerpieces and docorations for my engagement party! He was very professional, friendly, and creative. He worked within my budget, showed my sister and I samples, and the outcome was great. Overall, I was very pleased and I highly recommend Florals in Roslyn.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Eveling · Married on 06/28/2015

Thanks Shaun for everything you did to make our day special. The centerpieces were just amazing pieces of art, along with my bouquet and other arrangement. The venue was gorgeous thanks to you. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 08/22/2015

Eva · Married on 03/10/2013

Working with these two guys was a dream come true. They went above and beyond in every aspect - from the creative design work to keeping me informed throughout every step of the planning and execution of my wedding - not to mention making sure I asked the right questions to the other vendors so that I was not taken advantage of. Thanks - so very much for making my wedding day a wonderful success and keeping me sane in the process. Eva Yachnes

Sent on 04/10/2013

Donna · Married on 10/08/2011

Shaun & L are super to work with. They listened to me and could anticipate my needs. Their ideas were far superior to mine and their creations really told a story and were outstanding. Amazingly, their rates were reasonable for everything they provided and they basically held my hand throughout the planning process. THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!! I recommend them to brides and anyone preparing an event - you won't be disappointed.

Donna Pang

Sent on 01/06/2012

3.5

I just picked up my wedding pictures and after seeing the centerpieces, bouquets, and beautifully decorated chuppah, I am editing my review to say YES, I would recommend Shaun! At first I felt like he overcharged us, but after seeing the final result in the pictures, it was worth the $. He and his team did a terrific job! And he is a real character, fun & nice guy!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 02/02/2019

3.2

Disappointed

I was pretty disappointed with my flowers. The first thing I saw was the four post birch arch that I wanted and I was immediately not happy. It was not what we had discussed but there was nothing they could be done about it so I moved on. It was only a small detail and no one would know what was missing. Then I saw the bouquets. My bouquet was nothing like I wanted. I had sent countless pics and we had discussed it numerous times but it seems like he used what he had on hand and they were already browning when I saw them.... again they’re just flowers so I moved on. The centerpieces were another disappointment. They were supposed to be a lantern sitting on flowers. At my sample the flowers were so full and beautiful. I felt like at the wedding everything was so skimpy and you could still see the clear container through them. To top it off we were supposed to have flowers on my cake and he never put them. Those are just the biggest of a ton more issues we had. Needless to say he talked a big game and then didn’t fully deliver.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Dan · Married on 04/03/2016

1.6
      1.5
      2.5
      2.5
      1.0
      1.0

Didn't follow through with arch which we paid for. Did not receive boutonniere for ring bearer.
    Was responsive until after the wedding when we tried to contact him.
    overpromised, underdelivered.
    also have a temper.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Florals by Carson Robert Event Designs, Inc.'s reply:

There is always one that blames the florist for all that goes wrong. It’s unfortunate but all promised and contracted for was delivered and with all our clients they receive much more then they pay for. Interesting to see the contrast in reviews. Is this a review due to a personality conflict?