Floral Rhapsody Reviews

Floral Rhapsody 4
Floral Rhapsody 5
  • Kelley

Kelley Wright · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing artistry, value, & service!

Floral Rhapsody was an absolute pleasure to work with. My flowers were unreal. I showed her a color scheme and let her work her magic, and I couldn't have been happier. Her work was AMAZING. I can't say enough good things about this company!! Everything was on time and perfect, and I felt like we go so much value for our money!

Floral Rhapsody 6
    Floral Rhapsody 7
    Floral Rhapsody 8
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Brittney Ford · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Stunning Florals

Jill and her team did such an amazing job on our wedding! We gave her the details, talked about our vision, and she took it from there. She did everything to perfection, and we could not have been more pleased. And on top of all that, working with Jill was so easy and carefree - the experience really couldn’t have been better! Thanks Floral Rhapsody!

Floral Rhapsody 9
    Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Paul

Paul & Alexandra Maynard · Married on 04/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

We went into wedding planning with no clue that flowers would be key to achieving our "style". Jill and her team are brilliant and creative - the flowers blew our mind and were unlike anything we'd ever seen. The flowers framed the unforgettable pictures that we're going to cherish for the rest of our lives.

Floral Rhapsody 14
    Floral Rhapsody 27
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Macy

Macy Chilton · Married on 03/10/2019

She has a great eye for detail. Loved it!

Working with Jill was great! I never knew exactly how I wanted my bouquet to turn out... Just like bits and pieces. Jill was able to turn those bits and pieces into this amazing arrangement. I was obsessed with my flowers and all the unique qualities she added to it to make it different then any other bouquet I've ever seen. She is the nicest human and was so easy to communicate with about my wants and needs. Like I told her before, I don't plan on getting remarried but I wouldn't mind just having another bouquet. ;) :)

Floral Rhapsody 28
    Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 06/22/2018

Jill did so good with our floral arrangements! I LOVED how everything turned out, especially my bouquet!! You won't regret hiring her! When I needed to order an extra corsage and boutiner a couple weeks before my wedding, she was happy to do it for me! Everything was so beautiful thanks to Floral Rhapsody!

Floral Rhapsody 29
    Floral Rhapsody 30
    Sent on 07/24/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough about Jill & the Floral Rhapsody team. Jill was quick to respond and always willing to listen to ideas and was flexible as things changed along the way when it comes to planning a wedding. From the big picture to each beautiful detail she brought Laurens vision of what she wanted her wedding to look like and feel like to life. In fact she made it even more beautiful than Lauren imagined it could be. Another reason I would highly recommend Jill is that she made the dream come to life with the budget we had! Jill is such a talent and hiring Floral Rhapsody will be one of the best decisions you make when planning your event. Thank you Jill for helping to make my daughters wedding the special event it was -
    ps - the bouquet for the bridal photos was Everything! It made the photos just gorgeous! And just one more thing - after the ceremony we went to get Lauren ready to walk out of the temple. Along this counter were the bridal bouquets for all the brides that would be walking out of the temple for the next couple hours. When it comes to bridal bouquets you would just think they'd all be beautiful but Jill's bouquet was beyond compare to all the others along that countertop! At first glance, before I knew which one would be Laurens, I was so hoping that hers was the one she made!! Seriously I couldn't believe the difference in the color of the flowers, the way they were arranged and the variety! I wish I had a photo of that to show because it was something!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Floral Rhapsody's reply:

Kim I'm honestly so overwhelmed with gratitude for your review! I'm delightful you and Lauren had such a great experience with your wedding floral. I love my brides so much! It means the world to me to help make your wedding day everything you imagined!! xoxo

Jessi · Married on 08/12/2017

I had the most amazing experience with Jill! She made my flowers even better than I could have imagined! I loved her unique style and was so happy that it showed in my flower arrangement. Highly recommend her amazing skills!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kylee · Married on 08/11/2017

Loved all our flowers at our wedding. Jill made beautiful bouquets for both our bridal photos and the wedding day. Plus garlands, accent pieces, and bridesmaid bouquets.

Floral Rhapsody 31
    Floral Rhapsody 32
    Floral Rhapsody 33
    Floral Rhapsody 34

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved working with Jill! Not only is she super personable and fun, she’s so creative and willing to work with what ideas you have. I was completely satisfied and in love with all of the floral and greenery that she did at my wedding!!

• Mary

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Beautiful and elegant arrangements. She knew exactly how to portray what we wanted.

Kiley · Married on 04/28/2017

Normally a bride knows exactly what flowers they want for their wedding day... but not me! I had no idea what flowers I wanted or what would look good for my day. After meeting with Jill I knew she was going to make my special day look perfect. Jill was so easy to get ahold of when needed and super easy to coordinate with when it came to my bridals and the actual day. No one had to worry about the flowers because Jill was on top of It and knew exactly what to do to make my venue look beautiful.
    I would recommend Floral Rhapsody to any bride that is in need of a good florist and wants all her needs met!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Floral Rhapsody's reply:

Kiley I absolutley loved working with you! I hope married life is everything you've dreamed of and more!
    Thank you for the kind words, it means so much to me!

Chelsie · Married on 11/12/2016

I don’t know what I would have done without her! We had originally booked a florist close to our home that friends had used. One month before the wedding the bailed on us to do another wedding and I was terrified! I took to Instagram and found Floral Rhapsody, biggest blessing! She was so kind to help us with our situation so last minute. Honestly, I loved her and her ideas more than our original florist that it just felt meant to be. On our wedding day everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! I am so grateful!

Floral Rhapsody 35
    Floral Rhapsody 40
    Floral Rhapsody 41
    Sent on 02/27/2018

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

I can’t say enough about Jill at Floral Rhapsody!! She’s a godsend. She’s attentive, remembers EVERYTHING, insanely talented & always on time. My wedding was gorgeous and I’m still asked who my florist was. Jill’s my go-to forever and ever. If you need a florist, she won’t let you down.

Floral Rhapsody 42
    Floral Rhapsody 43
    Floral Rhapsody 44
    Floral Rhapsody 45
    Floral Rhapsody 46
    Floral Rhapsody 47
    Floral Rhapsody 48

Brinley · Married on 05/25/2017

I loved working with Jill. She created the image I was looking for and I recommend her 100%. She is a little pricy but most are these days. She definitely makes it worth the money if you have it. Her bouquets are my favorite. They are soo full and amazing. Jill helped create our dream wedding.

Floral Rhapsody 49