Floral Passion Reviews

15 | Beverly Hills, CA

15 Reviews for Floral Passion

Ami Hampole · Married on 12/29/2018

Great quality decor and easy to work with

Lana did our floral and helped with other decor for our 3 day Indian wedding. She also helped plan and coordinate everything. Bright and colorful personality, understanding, easy to work with, flexible, very caring, and most of all always trying her best to do a good job. Loved having her at our wedding!! Highly recommend for florals and wedding planning

Sent on 08/09/2019

Leeza · Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing and Creative Florist

Lovely team of wedding professionals. I enjoyed working with Lana and her team on my dream wedding decor. They delivered above and beyond! The flowers were fresh and gorgeous. All of the blooms that we chose were premium quality. They paid attention to the smallest details, such as ribbons and other details on my bouquets. The chuppah was absolutely breathtaking. All of the guests kept asking me about the flowers.
    I recommend that you ask for their suggestions if you are looking for something creative - because they have a ton of ideas.
    If you are in Los Angeles and surrounding areas, they are the best.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Allyson Faye · Married on 04/18/2018

Allyson Faye

Best experience with this team of wedding professionals. No doubt will recommend them to others.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ashwin V Hampole · Married on 12/28/2017

Excellent decor and florals and wedding planning

Lana did an amazing job with all decor including florals at our 3 day Indian wedding. Additionally she also helped plan and coordinate our 3 fairly complicated events. Bright and colorful personality, understanding, easy to work with, flexible, very caring, and most of all always trying her best to do a good job. Loved having her at our wedding!! Highly recommend for florals and wedding planning

Sent on 08/09/2019

Floral Passion's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review. Thank you! Loved working with you and your family. Your kind words mean the world to us!
    So happy to see your family grow.

Allison · Married on 12/16/2017

Floral Passion made my wedding decor absolutely amazing!!! They completely exceeded my expectations.
    Lana and her team are very professional. They were so patient with me, as I was changing my mind on my centerpieces and overall decor. They respond to emails and text messages so much quicker than all of the other vendors that I was dealing with.
    No detail was overlooked. They are so creative and knowledgeable. My family and my guests were in awe when they saw the Chuppah. The flower wall was such a delightful addition to the cocktail hour. Everyone was taking pictures there. The reception flowers were exactly what I imagined and more.
    Look no further...you found your florist!!! I recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Mariya · Married on 10/14/2017

Great service and reasonably priced! Couldn’t be any happier with the way Lana organized our event! Will be definitely using her services again for our parties in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2018

diana · Married on 07/15/2017

It was a wise decision to hire Floral Passion for our daughter wedding and we are highly recommended Floral Passion for all your event needs!! We had such a great experience with Lana and Victoria! They made our daughter wedding day like a fairy tale! Beautiful flower arrangements, creative designs and everything was within our budget. Victoria and Lana always listened to every requests and accommodated them. After planning and decorating our daughter bridal shower, we went back to them for the wedding as well. We never regretted hiring Floral Passion and if it would be possible I would give them more stars!!! Amazing job!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kirsten · Married on 04/29/2017

Extremely creative and professional. A true pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Floral Passion.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ann · Married on 05/28/2016

Lana and team at Floral Passion were always so quick to get back to my hundreds of questions. They really carried out my vision perfectly. I got rave reviews about my flowers from all my guests. It was truly a beautiful arrangement. I definitely recommend them if they are in your area. Great value too and they are genuine people that are mindful of your budget.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/27/2015

Used for a bridal shower. Each center peace was made with such creativity and passion.
    Fruit table was a masterpiece that had a beautiful backdrop that was used for pictures

Sent on 06/07/2016

The flowers were amazing! Floral passion has exquisite taste and style. The designers knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen even better than I could have ever dreamed. The centerpiece so were unique and stunning. Everything was fresh and delivered on time. I highly recommend Floral Passion to anyone who wants quality flower arrangements.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/06/2015

Trust that they have an amazing vision and execute a really high end look.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Polina · Married on 11/23/2014

Floral Passion did a great job with my wedding. Everything came out perfect and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was beautiful and taken care off. I am very grateful that Floral Passion took such great care of making sure my special day came out magical and it sure did. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Marina · Married on 06/07/2014

I can't begin to say enough good things about these ladies...they truly go above and beyond and put their heart and soul into making your event a beautiful success. I first used them for my wedding and have continued to used them for every major and minor event since then. They're creative, passionate, patient, and truly professional. They can do ANYTHING! I recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful and unique floral experience with the absolutely best people. Although this review is for floral, they also do rentals and event planning and I highly recommend them for those services as well.

Sent on 05/24/2016

We were very happy with their services. Staff is very professional. Every detail was gorgeous!!! I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/24/2016