23 Reviews for Floral Notes

Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
23 Floral Notes Reviews

I cannot recommend Floral Notes enough! I had a brief phone conversation with Maureen and discussed my floral vision for my wedding. About a week later, we met in person and she had created a mock up of my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and my centerpieces and it was beyond my wildest dreams and perfectly matched the vision I had it my head. It was so amazing that she actually took the time to make the actual bouquets and centerpieces so I could SEE, TOUCH and SMELL them. I was able to pose with my bouquet in the mirror so we could ensure it was the right size.
We had the meeting about 9 months before my wedding and when the actual day rolled around, the florwers were better than I even remembered. Fresh, wrapped to perfection and beautiful. Maureen really went above and beyond. She was so responsive to every email I sent and was very easy to work with. Just tell her what you want and she will deliver. One thing I would like to say in particular: I asked Maureen to wrap the stems of my bouquet in my Grandmother's rosary beads. The care she took to do this was amazing and something I am so grateful for. She took good care of them and made sure I got the little bag they came in back. Thanks again, Maureen!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Maureen was recommended to me by my aunt, who is a good friend of Maureen's and who is also a florist. I don't know much about flowers and was feeling a bit intimidated by all the choices we needed to make for our wedding, which is why I was so relieved and excited when my now-husband and I met with Maureen for the first time after emailing back and forth about some basic ideas. Maureen had made example arrangements using the colors and flowers we had discussed and all we had to do was talk details of how to tweak the arrangements! It was such a fun experience and Maureen took all the stress of planning out of the equation for us. She was always responsive to emails and was super flexible in working out the details with us, including numbers of tables and all sorts of things you don't worry about until (almost) the last minute!

Our reception was at the Publick House in Sturbridge, and the flowers suited the rustic aesthetic perfectly and tied in very well with our colors of burnt orange, cream, and navy blue. Maureen made our venue look perfect and she did it while sticking with our budget. I can't do the outcome justice in words, so I've attached some photos for you to see the amazing job Maureen did for us. Thank you, Maureen!!

Note: Photo credit to Sue Lynch Photography, Pepperell, MA

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Maureen did just a phenomenal job for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. From start to finish, she was professional, organized, positive, responsive & insightful in coming up with what the bride wanted, easy to work with, flexible in finding options that would work best for our needs, and incredibly creative in designing BEAUTIFUL flowers that complemented the vision of the wedding! She coordinated seamlessly with other vendors and the needs of the reception site. On the day of the wedding the flowers arrived on time, in perfect condition, and precisely labelled. Maureen's team also had to move some large arrangements from the church to the reception site with very little turnaround time, which they did discreetly & without a hitch, despite some complicated city traffic and parking issues. And did I mention that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL? Maureen created elegant bouquets and arrangements with the soft color palette that the bride wanted that also perfectly complemented the "traditional Boston" theme and setting of the wedding. We received raves from guests about the flowers - Maureen is beyond talented. We recommend her without reservation!!

Photos
Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maureen did an amazing job !! She brought my vision to life and more than exceeded expectations. The floral arrangements were stunning! She was happy to work within my budget and even helped me find ways to save money ! I would definitely recommend Floral Notes!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Maureen Christmas of Floral Notes created stunning flower arrangements for our wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Without a clear vision of what my husband and I were looking for in regards to flowers for our wedding, I provided Maureen with our color scheme, a few adjectives I thought described my taste in flower arrangements and our flower budget. That was all Maureen needed to hear – she ran with those details and began sending me photos of prototypes she thought I might like. It is safe to say that Maureen knew our vision before we did and she went above and beyond to execute it.

Maureen was also able to include subtle details in her arrangements that connected to our country club venue and our love of golf. Just to name a few… she incorporated a golf tee into the boutonnieres worn by our bridal party, she elevated our place cards by arranging them on grass panels (including placement of 200 pins to secure the cards!), and she completed our centerpieces with a curled wire “C” (the initial of our last name). Maureen definitely thought of every last detail and we couldn’t be happier with the final product!

Additionally, Maureen always made herself available for any and all questions or comments. In the very early stages of wedding planning, my husband and I relocated from Massachusetts to South Carolina and we were prepared for the challenges we would inevitably face during long-distance wedding planning. While working with Maureen, my husband and I had no difficulties whatsoever being so far away! She was always available via telephone and email, but she also made herself available while we were in town for marathon wedding planning weekends.

Working with Maureen was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the wedding planning process. She is extremely talented. We highly recommend Maureen – you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lesley, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Notes was incredible and our flowers were perfect. Maureen was responsive, flexible, and accommodating. She listened to my "vision" and had such beautiful and fun ideas that allowed me and my husband to have the flowers/decorations that we wanted on our wedding day.

At first, we spoke about general vision and wedding plans. Then we had a meeting where Maureen had thrown together various arrangements to see what we liked best. My bouquet was beautiful! We added/removed flowers and colors that we did not like. Maureen helped make the process really fun for both my husband and I.

An important add on - Maureen was also helpful with many of the decorations etc on the big day. She provided all of the center pieces, some signs/decorations, baskets, etc.

On the day of - everything was set up as we had intended, and the flowers arrived on time to the doorstep (where we were getting ready). The church flowers were delivered separately and looked beautiful! We did some recycling; using the girls bouquets for the head table, the church pew markers for the tent poles, etc. It all looked great!

The flowers made everything come together, and were so beautiful. A BIG thank you to Floral Notes for being so amazing!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure working with Maureen from Floral Notes and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding or special occasion. She was by far our easiest vendor to work with and the flowers she produced for our April wedding were absolutely stunning. I provided her with the vision I had and she put that vision into reality. The night of our wedding I received endless compliments on how beautiful our flowers were. I will be recommending her to any of my friends getting married. :) Thank you, Maureen!!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maureen and her crew are absolutely incredible. Don't take my word for it just go see her work. She transformed our venue. Her work is incredibly delicate and tasteful. You can tell the second you meet her that she is someone that takes such pride and is so committed to what she does. My husband and I are architects so succeeding control (especially when it comes to design) is not our strong suite but we immediately recognized her eye for color and composition and just let her do her thing (which trust me you will NEVER regret). She exceeded all of our expectations and made the process of decorating our venue incredibly easy. Maureen herself is sweet, generous, and so on top of everything. Her composure and knowledge made us feel calm and in control (even at those times when we weren't). She helped us to ask all of the right questions to make the wedding such an incredible success. I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The pictures speak for themselves - she does beautiful work. Guests were commenting all night (and still to this day) about how beautiful the flowers were, down to every little detail. Not only is Maureen extremely talented, she genuinely cares that your big day goes off without a hitch. She is constantly thinking and coming up with creative ideas on the fly, it's easy to trust her with every aspect of your wedding day flowers. She is totally invested in her work and it shows. Thanks Maureen!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maureen did absolutely stunning work for our wedding! She pulled together colors I had in mind and played off the venue, creating an incredible vision for the day. We had so many compliments about the flowers from the guests and the other vendors and venue - even the groomsmen were psyched about their boutonnieres! Every detail was perfect.

Maureen made the process fun and easy. She brought fresh and inventive ideas and invited me to insert my own personal touches. She was so adaptive when I had specific requests and also made such fun, unique, and thoughtful pieces when I wasn't sure exactly what to ask for (she is so creative!). She explained cost drivers for each idea and provided fantastic alternatives when needed to keep me within my budget. She was also incredibly thoughtful about how to distribute my budget to make the most impact (spending more on an arrangement that would be featured in many photos verses an extra that guests would only pass occasionally).

Highly recommend Maureen for beautiful and fantastically unique flowers for your wedding!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Floral Notes was my favorite vendor that I worked with throughout the entire wedding process! Maureen is so easy to work with and incredibly organized. I sent her a few Pinterest pictures and gave her a brief overview of what I liked and she PERFECTLY got what I was looking for. I was so so happy with how our flowers turned out and I got lots of compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

We were so happy with the beautiful artistry of talented Maureen Christmas Cfd , floral designer extraordinaire! We could not have been happier with the beauty that Maureen brought to Kristin's wedding day. With one fun meeting in advance of the wedding, Maureen was able to understand exactly what we were looking for. Never needed to give the flowers a thought, other than to know that Maureen would make it all happen! And she did!!!!! The flowers at the wedding...bouquets, centerpieces, decor...were all incredibly beautiful. I had so much feedback on the beauty of the flowers, both from those in attendance and those who just saw the pictures. Maureen is truly a floral artist. She was hands on with every aspect of the flowers, a perfectionist, pleasant and fun to work with. Maureen really listened and paid attention to what we were looking for and worked hard to personalize each detail. I cannot recommend Maureen and Floral Notes more highly!!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I worked with Floral notes for my September wedding and it was amazing. I remember the morning the flowers arrived I could not believe how beautiful they were. I felt like they added so much to the day. Maureen was so helpful in showing me multiple flower combinations, really taking my style into account but also suggesting so many options I would have never even thought of!

Profile Picture Catie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Maureen at Floral Notes was the perfect choice for our wedding! I am not very familiar with flowers but knew what colors I had in mind, and Maureen ran with it and came up with so many creative, beautiful ideas. We received so many compliments from our guests, and I am still in awe with how gorgeous the flowers came out. I highly recommend Floral Notes--great to work with and exceptional results!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

I could not imagine more beautiful flowers for my wedding. Not only were the flowers breathtaking, but they were also masterfully arranged in the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, tent poles, arbor, table centerpieces and even on the cake. The hops in my bouquet and Brendan's boutonniere were a personal and very cool touch. Maureen and Thelma did an amazing job. Your work is exquisite. Thank you.

Profile Picture User6267761, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Maureen Christmas, owner of Floral Notes, is a friend of mine. Because I know her work ethic and the fact that she has won numerous awards in the field of floral design, I knew she would do a marvelous job with my daughter's wedding and she did not disappoint! She was the only person I considered for the job.

Clever, knowledgeable, punctual, dependable and caring all describe Maureen. She hires other talented individuals to assist her when needed. Whether your tastes are simple or you want something dramatic, Maureen will design just what you desire. She is open to suggestions and wants to incorporate all your own individual touches. The day of the wedding, you will not have to worry about the flowers because she will have everything covered. If a problem presents itself, she will work it out and chances are you wont even know a problem existed.

I highly recommend Maureen Christmas, Floral Notes, for your wedding or event. Then just sit back and watch the beauty of the day unfold!

Profile Picture Annette, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Floral Notes did a beautiful job with the flowers at my wedding. I got married at the top of Killington in the fall, and I had a vision for a rustic mountain wedding. Maureen did a beautiful job arranging all of the flowers and making sure they complimented every detail of my wedding venue and decor. I met with Maureen a few times before the wedding to make some final decisions about flower details. After one meeting, she had already exceeded my expectations making bouquets that achieved my vision. Thank you thank you for helping make our day so special. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maureen made our wedding look absolutely beautiful with all the flowers for our wedding! She was a joy to work with too! She listened to my ideas and was able to create something that fit my description perfectly and then showed different options with my base. She suggested having both high and low centerpieces, which made the pictures of our reception look beautiful. She was willing to work with our schedule and was very responsive. She was knowledgeable about every different type of flower arrangement a wedding entails and able to make them all compliment each other. She worked perfectly with all our other vendors to ensure delivery and setup were seamless on our wedding day. We're so happy we had Maureen for our florist and would definitely recommend her to any other couple!

Profile Picture User6299377, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Maureen was exceptionally helpful in choosing the flowers and choosing arrangements which accentuated the brides choice of colors. There was variety and creativity with every creation, whether it was for the church, reception or brunch the next morning. She was so creative in suggesting accents or additions that made the event even more meaningful and special. She was knowledgeable about what would last for all our parties and anticipated all the issues that may have presented a problem. At every point, she was pleasant, cheerful and able to incorporate all our ideas into something unique and beautiful. We felt that what we received far outweighed any cost to us. I can not imagine anyone else being able to do a more creative or professional job for our wedding.

Profile Picture Mary Wynne, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Maureen was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was personally recommended to us and we couldn't have been happier with her services. My first concern when it came to flowers was budget - We had a specific budget to stay within and I was worried that what I wanted would come at a higher price. However, we simply told Maureen the budget and she flawlessly created the perfect arrangements well within our budget. She was able to take my vague descriptions of the "winter wonderland" that I was hoping for and really bring it to life with her designs. Maureen met with us before designing our floral arrangements and she was prepared with a room full of flowers so that she could actually show us some of the ideas that she had in mind, which was really fun and also comforting to know that we were both on the same page! Our wedding was unique because it was in February (and in a snow storm) but that didn't stop Maureen from getting beautiful flowers and making sure that everything was set up and looked perfect. My husband is Jewish and I am Catholic, so we had a birch chuppah that was set up at the alter in the church for our ceremony. Maureen arrived early to make sure that the chuppah was set up and decorated with stunning corner arrangements. Overall, Maureen went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was exactly what we'd hoped for, even taking some gorgeous candid photos of our wedding party! We highly recommend her services to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor

I cannot say enough good things about Maureen and Floral Notes.
She was by far one of the most attentive(without ever being annoying) and on top of it vendors we worked with. I was a little nervous about flowers, because they are a little out of my realm, and I had something non-traditional in mind for our bouquets. To complicate things, my wedding dress was blue and patterned. I didnt know exactly what I wanted for flowers, and Maureen really spent time to learn about our wedding style and figure out what I was looking for. She offered books and resources and asked really good questions(which was really helpful for someone who doesnt really think about flowers much). She truly went above and beyond in every way. She took my ideas and ran with them and created bouquets that exactly matched my vision. She even made me a trial bouquet to use for my final dress fitting which was so sweet! She worked within our budget and delivered all of the bouquets herself, at exactly the time she promised on the day of the wedding, along with a bonus arrangement for our ceremony space that she made with some extra flowers. Also, I had originally wanted to hand make the groomsmen/dad boutineers myself, but projects piled up, so we asked her to take this on(very last minute) and she did a beautiful job with these as well without skipping a beat. I really cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

What can I say? You are a true artist! Your floral arrangements from the boutonnieres to my bouquet to the sunflower/willow branch sculptures to the cake and more were just so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for more. I also enjoyed working with you in the months prior to the wedding. I know it was a hot day and I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts in making our day such a special one. If anyone should ever need a florist for an event I will wholeheartedly give them your name.

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews