Floral Notes Reviews

Floral Notes 7
  • Nikki

Nikki Magier · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Gorgeous florals

Maureen's work is BEAUTIFUL! I requested a very simple rustic floral arrangement for all aspects of the wedding and Maureen more than delivered! She is very creative, had attention to detail and her work is stunning. On the business side, she is very responsive, I never was worried about anything with Maureen!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Floral Notes 20

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you Nikki for writing such a positive review just a few days after your wedding! it was great to work with you. Thanks also adding the photo. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos - you looked gorgeous!!!

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Maureen is the best!

Maureen is the best. She did such an amazing job for our wedding in May. I still can’t believe how perfectly she captured my vision for the entire day. Not only is she a talented florist, but she’s super sweet and was a pleasure to work with. Book her!!! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Floral Notes 25
    Floral Notes 26
    Floral Notes 27

HI Kate,
    Thank you for your review and the 'call to action' for future brides! It was great fun to work with you and I'm so happy everything was exactly how you wanted it. You looked radiant!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/01/2019

Winter Wedding Dream

What a remarkable, talented, and professional woman Maureen is! From the first time I met Maureen, I knew she would be a perfect fit. She quickly recognized the style of décor I was seeking and truly brought my floral visions to life. Her floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL. I can tell she is very passionate about her work. Maureen was eager to bring in personal influences of ours into her designs as well. She created the most beautiful boutonnières from our homegrown hops plants!

In addition to her talent, she was so amazing to work with. From the first conversation, through all of the planning and decision making, Maureen was patient and accommodating. She always took into consideration our budget, which was probably the hardest part. She went above and beyond for us when we realized we needed a few more boutonnières last minute. She even set up early at our venue so that we could have our first look photos!

I couldn't recommend Maureen more. Our winter wedding was a dream come true! Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you, Michelle, for taking the time to write such lovely words about your experience with Floral Notes. You were great to work with...I loved incorporating the hops into the boutonnieres! Can't wait to see the professional photos!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot recommend Floral Notes enough! I had a brief phone conversation with Maureen and discussed my floral vision for my wedding. About a week later, we met in person and she had created a mock up of my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and my centerpieces and it was beyond my wildest dreams and perfectly matched the vision I had it my head. It was so amazing that she actually took the time to make the actual bouquets and centerpieces so I could SEE, TOUCH and SMELL them. I was able to pose with my bouquet in the mirror so we could ensure it was the right size.
    We had the meeting about 9 months before my wedding and when the actual day rolled around, the florwers were better than I even remembered. Fresh, wrapped to perfection and beautiful. Maureen really went above and beyond. She was so responsive to every email I sent and was very easy to work with. Just tell her what you want and she will deliver. One thing I would like to say in particular: I asked Maureen to wrap the stems of my bouquet in my Grandmother's rosary beads. The care she took to do this was amazing and something I am so grateful for. She took good care of them and made sure I got the little bag they came in back. Thanks again, Maureen!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Floral Notes's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! I'm so happy working with Floral Notes was such a positive experience for you. I loved your vision (your bridesmaids' dresses were gorgeous!) and I enjoyed interpreting it in flowers for your wedding. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

Heidi · Married on 06/02/2018

Maureen was amazing! Every step of the process she was helpful, reliable, and pleasant to work with. She worked with my budget and offer different choices to optimize the value. I had a very specific vision and Maureen brought it to life!!!! I wanted to use lanterns as my center pieces and Maureen helped me to pick the perfect ones and how to add elegant touches like twinkle lights and babies breath to it. She also has this amazing birch tree arbor to rent that was exactly what I had envisioned getting married under. Her beautiful styling of greenery and draped fabric on it, created a magical spot for me and my husbands new journey to begin. I highly recommend Maureen Christmas!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Floral Notes's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to help make your day magical! I left Pierce Farm feeling like everything we selected was just perfect for the two of you. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration. Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. I wish you both unending happiness!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely Blown Away!

Finding a florist seemed like a scary task, "am I finding the right person, will they understand my vision", but all those nerves went away once I found Maureen! In our first call with I knew I was making the right choice! The ease of conversation, her personality AND her artistic ability was the ultimate trio, and the finished product was above and beyond what I expected! Maureen truley took what I was envisioning and made it a reality on our wedding day. She was extremely accommodating when I had small tweaks, she was very open in her suggestions and she really helped point us in the right direction. One final note! We left for our honeymoon the day after our wedding and on our way home after our wedding, I talked to Maureen about my concern of not being able to enjoy my flowers since we would be gone, and she gave me amazing advice on how to try to preserve my garden flowers. And it worked! We were so lucky to have found you, thank you for making our day so extremely special! Anyone that is looking for a florist look no further!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/28/2017

Maureen was recommended to me by my aunt, who is a good friend of Maureen's and who is also a florist. I don't know much about flowers and was feeling a bit intimidated by all the choices we needed to make for our wedding, which is why I was so relieved and excited when my now-husband and I met with Maureen for the first time after emailing back and forth about some basic ideas. Maureen had made example arrangements using the colors and flowers we had discussed and all we had to do was talk details of how to tweak the arrangements! It was such a fun experience and Maureen took all the stress of planning out of the equation for us. She was always responsive to emails and was super flexible in working out the details with us, including numbers of tables and all sorts of things you don't worry about until (almost) the last minute!

Our reception was at the Publick House in Sturbridge, and the flowers suited the rustic aesthetic perfectly and tied in very well with our colors of burnt orange, cream, and navy blue. Maureen made our venue look perfect and she did it while sticking with our budget. I can't do the outcome justice in words, so I've attached some photos for you to see the amazing job Maureen did for us. Thank you, Maureen!!

Note: Photo credit to Sue Lynch Photography, Pepperell, MA

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Floral Notes 28
    Floral Notes 29
    Floral Notes 30
    Floral Notes 31
    Floral Notes 32

Floral Notes's reply:

HI Lindsay, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and even include photos! I'm so glad you loved the final product and enjoyed the process - I try to make it as easy and un-intimidating as possible. You were a beautiful bride!

allison · Married on 10/07/2017

Maureen and her team at Floral Notes did an exceptional job of pulling together a unique, elegant and very professional look for my wedding. My Mom and I felt Maureen showed her passion for this kind of work, cared about us from start to finish, and made it look easy to pull together flowers for a 225 person wedding. Many of the centerpieces for 21 tables were slightly different, using unique flowers, which made me want to go to each table to admire her work. She transformed the ceremony space with a beautifully decorated arbor and exceed my expectations at every turn. Her love of flowers, desire to please as well as her professionalism helped to pull off an A+ result. She was flexible to work with and did a lot of preparation for our first meeting when we were first reviewing design concepts. She stayed calm and helped us make decisions when we were indecisive and didn't exactly know what look we wanted. On the wedding day, she arrived early with all her helpers and truly created a WOW factor under a beautiful sperry tent. Dozens of guests commented at the beauty of the flower arrangements. Thank you, Floral Notes.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you Allison for your taking the time to write such a lovely review. My favorite part of your wedding was when you came around the corner into the tent and just kept saying WOW! It was so much fun to work with all the varied textures of fall in such a sophisticated manner. So, so glad you were happy!

Anne-Marie · Married on 07/15/2017

Maureen did just a phenomenal job for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. From start to finish, she was professional, organized, positive, responsive & insightful in coming up with what the bride wanted, easy to work with, flexible in finding options that would work best for our needs, and incredibly creative in designing BEAUTIFUL flowers that complemented the vision of the wedding! She coordinated seamlessly with other vendors and the needs of the reception site. On the day of the wedding the flowers arrived on time, in perfect condition, and precisely labelled. Maureen's team also had to move some large arrangements from the church to the reception site with very little turnaround time, which they did discreetly & without a hitch, despite some complicated city traffic and parking issues. And did I mention that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL? Maureen created elegant bouquets and arrangements with the soft color palette that the bride wanted that also perfectly complemented the "traditional Boston" theme and setting of the wedding. We received raves from guests about the flowers - Maureen is beyond talented. We recommend her without reservation!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Floral Notes 39
    Floral Notes 40
    Floral Notes 41

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you Anne-Marie for such glowing words! I so enjoyed designing these flowers. They look perfect with the dresses. I love seeing the photos! Thank you for adding them.

Meaghan · Married on 07/15/2017

Maureen did an amazing job !! She brought my vision to life and more than exceeded expectations. The floral arrangements were stunning! She was happy to work within my budget and even helped me find ways to save money ! I would definitely recommend Floral Notes!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you Meaghan! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Melanie from @BlissfulBeginnings and @thewhiteapron. You looked so beautiful and the setting was wonderful!

Lesley · Married on 06/03/2017

Maureen Christmas of Floral Notes created stunning flower arrangements for our wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Without a clear vision of what my husband and I were looking for in regards to flowers for our wedding, I provided Maureen with our color scheme, a few adjectives I thought described my taste in flower arrangements and our flower budget. That was all Maureen needed to hear – she ran with those details and began sending me photos of prototypes she thought I might like. It is safe to say that Maureen knew our vision before we did and she went above and beyond to execute it.

Maureen was also able to include subtle details in her arrangements that connected to our country club venue and our love of golf. Just to name a few… she incorporated a golf tee into the boutonnieres worn by our bridal party, she elevated our place cards by arranging them on grass panels (including placement of 200 pins to secure the cards!), and she completed our centerpieces with a curled wire “C” (the initial of our last name). Maureen definitely thought of every last detail and we couldn’t be happier with the final product!

Additionally, Maureen always made herself available for any and all questions or comments. In the very early stages of wedding planning, my husband and I relocated from Massachusetts to South Carolina and we were prepared for the challenges we would inevitably face during long-distance wedding planning. While working with Maureen, my husband and I had no difficulties whatsoever being so far away! She was always available via telephone and email, but she also made herself available while we were in town for marathon wedding planning weekends.

Working with Maureen was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the wedding planning process. She is extremely talented. We highly recommend Maureen – you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you, Lesley, for selecting me to create the floral designs for your wedding and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I had so much fun thinking of ways to personalize your wedding. You and Darren are a delightful couple and I wish you nothing but the best!

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2017

Floral Notes was incredible and our flowers were perfect. Maureen was responsive, flexible, and accommodating. She listened to my "vision" and had such beautiful and fun ideas that allowed me and my husband to have the flowers/decorations that we wanted on our wedding day.

At first, we spoke about general vision and wedding plans. Then we had a meeting where Maureen had thrown together various arrangements to see what we liked best. My bouquet was beautiful! We added/removed flowers and colors that we did not like. Maureen helped make the process really fun for both my husband and I.

An important add on - Maureen was also helpful with many of the decorations etc on the big day. She provided all of the center pieces, some signs/decorations, baskets, etc.

On the day of - everything was set up as we had intended, and the flowers arrived on time to the doorstep (where we were getting ready). The church flowers were delivered separately and looked beautiful! We did some recycling; using the girls bouquets for the head table, the church pew markers for the tent poles, etc. It all looked great!

The flowers made everything come together, and were so beautiful. A BIG thank you to Floral Notes for being so amazing!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Go with Maureen!

I hired Maureen for my Crane Estate wedding in May 2017. We had a consultation in her house before the wedding where she showed me samples and we discussed my vision. I wanted really natural and un-structured flowers that just blended in with the beauty of the estate and that's exactly what I got. Maureen hadn't worked at Crane Estate before, so she actually took a trip there to scope it out. She put in a lot of extra touches like that, that made her so easy to work with and gave me confidence that she'd do a wonderful job. And she definitely delivered! I still dream about my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning, creative and so unique - I got so many compliments on it! On the day of the wedding, Maureen took care of everything, including staying with the caterers for the reception to ensure the flowers were moved to the perfect location from ceremony to dining room. I didn't have to think about anything and I barely saw her, but everywhere I looked there were beautiful flowers that felt like they belonged in the space. I really cannot recommend her enough - she was so easy to work with, understood my vision, was respectful of my budget and her floral arrangements are honestly works of art.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Floral Notes 46
    Floral Notes 47
    Floral Notes 48

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren, for writing such a glowing review! I love that you included some of Zev's photos. It was a joy and honor to work with you and your family. You were a beautiful bride with a vision for a beautiful wedding.

Holly · Married on 04/07/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Maureen from Floral Notes and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding or special occasion. She was by far our easiest vendor to work with and the flowers she produced for our April wedding were absolutely stunning. I provided her with the vision I had and she put that vision into reality. The night of our wedding I received endless compliments on how beautiful our flowers were. I will be recommending her to any of my friends getting married. :) Thank you, Maureen!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/09/2016

Maureen and her crew are absolutely incredible. Don't take my word for it just go see her work. She transformed our venue. Her work is incredibly delicate and tasteful. You can tell the second you meet her that she is someone that takes such pride and is so committed to what she does. My husband and I are architects so succeeding control (especially when it comes to design) is not our strong suite but we immediately recognized her eye for color and composition and just let her do her thing (which trust me you will NEVER regret). She exceeded all of our expectations and made the process of decorating our venue incredibly easy. Maureen herself is sweet, generous, and so on top of everything. Her composure and knowledge made us feel calm and in control (even at those times when we weren't). She helped us to ask all of the right questions to make the wedding such an incredible success. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jessie · Married on 09/30/2016

The pictures speak for themselves - she does beautiful work. Guests were commenting all night (and still to this day) about how beautiful the flowers were, down to every little detail. Not only is Maureen extremely talented, she genuinely cares that your big day goes off without a hitch. She is constantly thinking and coming up with creative ideas on the fly, it's easy to trust her with every aspect of your wedding day flowers. She is totally invested in her work and it shows. Thanks Maureen!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Floral Notes's reply:

Thanks Jessie! It was a pleasure playing a role in your wedding. Such a beautiful event with so many special touches.

Madeline · Married on 08/19/2016

Maureen did absolutely stunning work for our wedding! She pulled together colors I had in mind and played off the venue, creating an incredible vision for the day. We had so many compliments about the flowers from the guests and the other vendors and venue - even the groomsmen were psyched about their boutonnieres! Every detail was perfect.

Maureen made the process fun and easy. She brought fresh and inventive ideas and invited me to insert my own personal touches. She was so adaptive when I had specific requests and also made such fun, unique, and thoughtful pieces when I wasn't sure exactly what to ask for (she is so creative!). She explained cost drivers for each idea and provided fantastic alternatives when needed to keep me within my budget. She was also incredibly thoughtful about how to distribute my budget to make the most impact (spending more on an arrangement that would be featured in many photos verses an extra that guests would only pass occasionally).

Highly recommend Maureen for beautiful and fantastically unique flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Floral Notes's reply:

Thank you Madeline! I just loved your vision and how it all worked together at Willowdale. Just beautiful. It was fun working with you and playing with all the interesting textures and shapes. Guys psyched about their boutonnieres always bring a smile. :)

Erin · Married on 08/06/2016

Floral Notes was my favorite vendor that I worked with throughout the entire wedding process! Maureen is so easy to work with and incredibly organized. I sent her a few Pinterest pictures and gave her a brief overview of what I liked and she PERFECTLY got what I was looking for. I was so so happy with how our flowers turned out and I got lots of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Floral Notes's reply:

Thanks, Erin! It was fun working with you as well. The crisp, clean style and colors worked perfectly with the decor at Brae Burn.

Laurie · Married on 10/03/2015

We were so happy with the beautiful artistry of talented Maureen Christmas Cfd , floral designer extraordinaire! We could not have been happier with the beauty that Maureen brought to Kristin's wedding day. With one fun meeting in advance of the wedding, Maureen was able to understand exactly what we were looking for. Never needed to give the flowers a thought, other than to know that Maureen would make it all happen! And she did!!!!! The flowers at the wedding...bouquets, centerpieces, decor...were all incredibly beautiful. I had so much feedback on the beauty of the flowers, both from those in attendance and those who just saw the pictures. Maureen is truly a floral artist. She was hands on with every aspect of the flowers, a perfectionist, pleasant and fun to work with. Maureen really listened and paid attention to what we were looking for and worked hard to personalize each detail. I cannot recommend Maureen and Floral Notes more highly!!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Catie · Married on 09/12/2015

I worked with Floral notes for my September wedding and it was amazing. I remember the morning the flowers arrived I could not believe how beautiful they were. I felt like they added so much to the day. Maureen was so helpful in showing me multiple flower combinations, really taking my style into account but also suggesting so many options I would have never even thought of!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/12/2015

Maureen at Floral Notes was the perfect choice for our wedding! I am not very familiar with flowers but knew what colors I had in mind, and Maureen ran with it and came up with so many creative, beautiful ideas. We received so many compliments from our guests, and I am still in awe with how gorgeous the flowers came out. I highly recommend Floral Notes--great to work with and exceptional results!

Sent on 01/20/2016

I could not imagine more beautiful flowers for my wedding. Not only were the flowers breathtaking, but they were also masterfully arranged in the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, tent poles, arbor, table centerpieces and even on the cake. The hops in my bouquet and Brendan's boutonniere were a personal and very cool touch. Maureen and Thelma did an amazing job. Your work is exquisite. Thank you.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Annette · Married on 08/15/2015

Maureen Christmas, owner of Floral Notes, is a friend of mine. Because I know her work ethic and the fact that she has won numerous awards in the field of floral design, I knew she would do a marvelous job with my daughter's wedding and she did not disappoint! She was the only person I considered for the job.

Clever, knowledgeable, punctual, dependable and caring all describe Maureen. She hires other talented individuals to assist her when needed. Whether your tastes are simple or you want something dramatic, Maureen will design just what you desire. She is open to suggestions and wants to incorporate all your own individual touches. The day of the wedding, you will not have to worry about the flowers because she will have everything covered. If a problem presents itself, she will work it out and chances are you wont even know a problem existed.

I highly recommend Maureen Christmas, Floral Notes, for your wedding or event. Then just sit back and watch the beauty of the day unfold!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Emily · Married on 09/27/2014

Floral Notes did a beautiful job with the flowers at my wedding. I got married at the top of Killington in the fall, and I had a vision for a rustic mountain wedding. Maureen did a beautiful job arranging all of the flowers and making sure they complimented every detail of my wedding venue and decor. I met with Maureen a few times before the wedding to make some final decisions about flower details. After one meeting, she had already exceeded my expectations making bouquets that achieved my vision. Thank you thank you for helping make our day so special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2016