Floral Inspirations Reviews

40 | Lewes, DE

40 Reviews for Floral Inspirations

40 Floral Inspirations Reviews

Juliet · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how incredible the flowers were for my wedding! Ken totally got my vision (even when it was not so clear in my head or description to him) and brought it to life so that it was better than anything I could have ever imagined in my head! ??% recommend!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Juliet. It was a pleasure to work with you. I can't wait to see some pictures!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding quality and service

Ken went way above and beyond to provide absolutely gorgeous flowers for our ceremony and reception that brought my vision for our wedding to life. When I lost my job halfway through wedding planning he was super flexible and understanding about our changing budget. I cannot recommend Floral Inspirations strongly enough!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services for your wedding. I've seen some beautiful pictures on social media. Best wishes!

Jane · Married on 07/22/2018

Best choice of florist of any weddings I’ve been to. I highly recommend his talents and services!

Mehan · Married on 06/30/2018

When it came to flowers I had some ideas about color, but that was really it. Ken was able to take my color pallet and really bring it to life. The summer berry colors complimented my barn wedding perfectly.

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Ken - sorry this is late - how do I say thank you enough? I loved collaborating with you from the brides side and not just the planner. The ceremony was perfect - even in the mist and slamming waves. I love the potted plants you came up with at the last minute - we have them at Joe's office and all over our home - its an instant reminder of our wedding every single day.

That bridal bouquet though. I mean it made me gasp when I saw it - in all the best ways. I loved holding it, i loved how it made me feel, i loved how it enhanced everything we did. Thank you for listening and going out of the box (and my mom love love loved hers as well!)

Floral Inspirations 1

Lyndsey · Married on 06/08/2018

Honestly, Ken was one of my favorites to work with throughout the whole wedding process. He had the sharp eye of an artist but the relaxed personality of a beach goer :) It was perfect. He listened intently to my vision and contributed his own unique and creative ideas and the quality of his flowers and arrangements was incredible. I was blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was and everyone loved how different the flower bracelets were for the moms and my officiant. In the 11th hour, my guy herniated two discs in his spine and we suddenly needed a birch arbor for the ceremony that we now couldn't build ourselves and Ken delivered! It was the focal piece of the entire ceremony and it came out so much better than I could have anticipated. It was truly stunning and I am eternally grateful for Ken's hard work and enthusiasm.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Floral Inspirations 2
    Floral Inspirations 3

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Lyndsey. It was a pleasure to work with you. Your color palette was so refreshing too; one of my favorites indeed!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Ken was an absolute joy to work with. He listened to all of our wishes and made suggestions that we would not have thought of on our own. When I (the bride) arrived at our wedding, the flowers took my breath away. I wished that I could have them forever, but the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Floral Inspirations 4

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Awesome picture! Thank you for sharing.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

Ken was AWESOME to work with! Super easy and our day couldn’t have been more perfect! He created exactly what we wanted with our bouquets and boutonnières, our families loved the flowers, especially the floral bracelets which were beautiful! I ask Ken for a simple arbor for our beach wedding and Ken created just that. I am SO glad we found Floral Inspirations and would recommend them to ALL of our friends. We will be using Floral Inspirations for any future events we have, as well!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Amanda. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you on your wedding day. I'm glad you were pleased with everything.

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Gorgeous flowers Everyone kept talking about them and said how beautifully done they were. Guests were asking me where I got them from and I gladly said Florial inspirations.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Rachel. It was a pleasure to work with you and design some beautiful bouquets for your wedding. All the best!
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 04/28/2018

If I could give Floral Inspirations a 10 out of 5 I would!! They were amazing to work with! My flowers were everything and more than what I expected and I couldn't have been happier with them! Thank you, Ken and your team at Floral Inspirations for making my wedding that much more special!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Hi Steph, Thank you for the glowing review. I really appreciate it. Please share some pictures when you can. Best wishes, Ken

Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

Ken and the team at Floral Inspirations are THE absolute best. From day 1, Ken was easy to work with and it felt like such a partnership in bringing our vision to life. Flowers were high priority for me, I wanted it to be the main decor and the end result did not disappoint. Our day/night was filled with the most beautiful, unique and fragrant blooms that our guests could not stop talking about. Would suggest anyone getting married in Delaware (or really, anywhere!) work with Ken + Floral Inspirations. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Floral Inspirations 5
    Floral Inspirations 6
    Floral Inspirations 7
    Floral Inspirations 8

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review and beautiful pictures Kate. I appreciate your time, effort and kind words.

Susan · Married on 10/06/2017

When flowers are desired, good friend of mine always reminds me, "Ken never disappoints!" I have known Ken for approximately ten years. During that time he has provided flowers for our family through celebrations and life passages. Each time his creations were beautiful and added the perfect touch to the occasion.

Now it comes time for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding and he has relocated! Not to worry, Ken kept his promise and provided the flowers for the wedding celebration. It is important to note that he had to travel three hours to the wedding destination and all flowers were at optimum freshness.

Ken had some guidance from the bride and groom as to flowers, color, and theme. He then used his creative freedom to deliver uniquely fabulous arrangements for a beach themed wedding. Ken's choice of flowers, greenery, and textural elements made a spectacular impact. The Bridal Bouquet was amazing! The flowers for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, wedding ceremony, place card table, reception tables, and Mothers flower bracelets, all brought words of praise and awe from wedding guests. Ken's attention to detail was also evident in my flower bracelet which contained a bit of "bling" that echoed the band of crystals and pearls on my gown.

No matter the occasion, you can safely place your trust in Ken to deliver your desired choice whether it be classic, elegant, whimsical, unique, or whatever! Ken is a dream to work with...he listens, is patient, and incredibly talented. He is a floral designer of excellence. A word of caution...be prepared to be awed and for that element of surprise in his creations!

Susan

Sent on 10/22/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful review. Of course I'm smiling the whole time I'm reading it! I hope you are able to someday get down for a visit and see my new shop. I plan to open Nov. 1st. You'll see pics on facebook.

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Ken was so amazing to work with! From the very beginning, he assured me that he would bring my vision to light! Throughout the process, the communication was fluid. Don’t look any further, Floral Inspirations is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Jamie.

Missy · Married on 09/16/2017

Ken was so wonderful! The flowers he arranged for us were absolutely perfect for our day!

Vance · Married on 09/09/2017

Ken was extremely accommodating when he agreed to meet in the comfort of our own home. We sat in our living room and my wife described her vision of exactly what she wanted our ceremony and reception to look like. Ken was confident and professional throughout the entire planning process. With just a few Pinterest photos and a handful of details to prepare with, the final result was absolutely breath taking. Each and every product that Ken provided was incredible: from the tightly arranged bouquets with pieces of fabric leftover from bridesmaid dress alterations to the gorgeous pilsner vase center pieces. A tent is just a tent without flowers. Thank you, Ken!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Vance, Thank you for this wonderful review and your trust and confidence in Floral Inspirations. It was a pleasure to work with you and Kristy. Please forward some pictures that I can add to my portfolio. All the best! Ken

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Ken listened to what we wanted and executed all that we talked about. He was on time for our meetings and delivered the flowers as promised.

• Becca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Wow! Ken did an amazing job with all our wedding florals! I sent him some pictures and talked about some thoughts I had but I really wasn't sure what I wanted. Ken was so patient and walked me through everything. The finished product was better than I ever imagined! I highly recommend using Floral Inspirations!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the great review Rebecca. This will certainly help future brides make an educated choice when it comes to wedding flowers. THANK YOU for choosing Floral Inspirations for your wedding. I hope you had an amazing day! Thanks for the picture too. I can't wait to see more and add a few to my portfolio.

Jasmine · Married on 06/24/2017

Ken was so wonderful to work with! He met us at our venue to discuss what our vision was. Neither of us knew anything about flowers, and he was able to take the vision that I described to him, and exceeded my expectations. Ken was always available for my many questions throughout planning, and was very flexible as I changed my mind several times throughout the process. He also worked with us within the budget we set to make sure that we got what we wanted, but did not exceed our original plans. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and we got many compliments on them throughout the wedding. Ken is amazing, and I would suggest him for any event!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Jasmine! I really appreciate your time and effort. All the best.

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2017

Ken and his partner were awesome! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was imagining. I have Ken descriptions of my ideas and sent some photos with my vision and he definitely listened well! He even found ways to make the flowers unique and personal for us. We chose to incorporate a unique plant from our home garden and a small card with a saying on it in each bouquet. Ken completed this for us and helped to make it just what we wanted, yet a simple task. Overall, Floral Inspirations was a wonderful choice and I would recommend them to anyone for any event. We loved working for them!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. I appreciate your time and effort to submit this wonderful review. Let me know when you get some pictures.

Donielle · Married on 06/02/2017

I was very pleased with Ken from Floral Inspirations, he was very professional and took the time to listen and learn who I was as an individual to bring my needs to a reality for my wedding. He created my bridesmaids bouquets exactly how I described and my bouquet was very breath taking. I couldn't believe how perfect everything was when he made the delivery on my wedding day! He is truly the best!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Donielle!! Please remember Floral Inspirations for all of your floral needs. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Ken

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Ken was very accommodating with our venue and budget. He met us on site to go over flower placement and the overall vibe of how we wanted our floral arrangements to fit in with our wedding colors/theme.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank for Jessica! Please share some pictures when you get a chance. I'd love to add a few to my online portfolio.

Carin · Married on 09/24/2016

I don't know much about flowers and I gave Ken pretty vague preferences to go off of. I was amazed and delighted to see the entire set-up of flowers when I walked up to my wedding!!! He captured the vision that I had trouble articulating and did so much more!!! The centerpieces were beautiful, the large arrangements he made on top of wine barrels were awesome, but the arbor set-up that we got married in front of was the most amazing of all!!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and fresh. I highly recommend Ken to help you bring your visions to life. His creativity and craftsmanship are top notch! I could not have been happier :)

Sent on 01/23/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you so very much Carin! I do appreciate your time and effort to write this wonderful review. I'm so happy that you were thrilled with everything. Ken

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Ken did a beautiful job on my flowers! He was very open to any ideas that I had, and also had great input. Ken was very flexible and showed up earlier then expected to start the set up for my wedding! I loved working with him and would highly recommend Ken for any floral arraignments!

Morgan · Married on 09/04/2016

Wow!!! Ken you did amazing! Everyone loved our flowers. You were so professional, personable and brought a lot of great ideas to the table. You really made beautiful arrangements. Thanks you so much for making the altar, it was gorgeous. I can't wait to see our photos. I would highly recommend Floral Inspirations (Ken) to everyone. Thanks again!!!!