27 Reviews for Floral Inspirations

Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
27 Floral Inspirations Reviews

Ken was so amazing to work with! From the very beginning, he assured me that he would bring my vision to light! Throughout the process, the communication was fluid. Don’t look any further, Floral Inspirations is the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken was so wonderful! The flowers he arranged for us were absolutely perfect for our day!

Profile Picture Missy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken was extremely accommodating when he agreed to meet in the comfort of our own home. We sat in our living room and my wife described her vision of exactly what she wanted our ceremony and reception to look like. Ken was confident and professional throughout the entire planning process. With just a few Pinterest photos and a handful of details to prepare with, the final result was absolutely breath taking. Each and every product that Ken provided was incredible: from the tightly arranged bouquets with pieces of fabric leftover from bridesmaid dress alterations to the gorgeous pilsner vase center pieces. A tent is just a tent without flowers. Thank you, Ken!

Profile Picture Vance, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken listened to what we wanted and executed all that we talked about. He was on time for our meetings and delivered the flowers as promised.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow! Ken did an amazing job with all our wedding florals! I sent him some pictures and talked about some thoughts I had but I really wasn't sure what I wanted. Ken was so patient and walked me through everything. The finished product was better than I ever imagined! I highly recommend using Floral Inspirations!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Ken was so wonderful to work with! He met us at our venue to discuss what our vision was. Neither of us knew anything about flowers, and he was able to take the vision that I described to him, and exceeded my expectations. Ken was always available for my many questions throughout planning, and was very flexible as I changed my mind several times throughout the process. He also worked with us within the budget we set to make sure that we got what we wanted, but did not exceed our original plans. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and we got many compliments on them throughout the wedding. Ken is amazing, and I would suggest him for any event!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken and his partner were awesome! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was imagining. I have Ken descriptions of my ideas and sent some photos with my vision and he definitely listened well! He even found ways to make the flowers unique and personal for us. We chose to incorporate a unique plant from our home garden and a small card with a saying on it in each bouquet. Ken completed this for us and helped to make it just what we wanted, yet a simple task. Overall, Floral Inspirations was a wonderful choice and I would recommend them to anyone for any event. We loved working for them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased with Ken from Floral Inspirations, he was very professional and took the time to listen and learn who I was as an individual to bring my needs to a reality for my wedding. He created my bridesmaids bouquets exactly how I described and my bouquet was very breath taking. I couldn't believe how perfect everything was when he made the delivery on my wedding day! He is truly the best!

Profile Picture Donielle, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

Ken was very accommodating with our venue and budget. He met us on site to go over flower placement and the overall vibe of how we wanted our floral arrangements to fit in with our wedding colors/theme.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don't know much about flowers and I gave Ken pretty vague preferences to go off of. I was amazed and delighted to see the entire set-up of flowers when I walked up to my wedding!!! He captured the vision that I had trouble articulating and did so much more!!! The centerpieces were beautiful, the large arrangements he made on top of wine barrels were awesome, but the arbor set-up that we got married in front of was the most amazing of all!!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and fresh. I highly recommend Ken to help you bring your visions to life. His creativity and craftsmanship are top notch! I could not have been happier :)

Profile Picture Carin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken did a beautiful job on my flowers! He was very open to any ideas that I had, and also had great input. Ken was very flexible and showed up earlier then expected to start the set up for my wedding! I loved working with him and would highly recommend Ken for any floral arraignments!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow!!! Ken you did amazing! Everyone loved our flowers. You were so professional, personable and brought a lot of great ideas to the table. You really made beautiful arrangements. Thanks you so much for making the altar, it was gorgeous. I can't wait to see our photos. I would highly recommend Floral Inspirations (Ken) to everyone. Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Morgan , 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I can't recommend Floral Inspirations and Ken Norman enough. Ken went above and beyond with our wedding. He not only did an exceptional job with the centerpieces, he did phenomenal work with our chuppa, aisle, bouquets, and flower crowns (the flower girls looked adorable). He also met with our tent people to coordinate how our table runners would look with their farm tables and how to coordinate colors. He was kind, creative, patient and so affordable. I feel so lucky we got to have him do the flowers at our wedding! So many people told me how beautiful they thought his flowers were. Thank you, Ken!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

GORGEOUS, UNIQUE, AMAZING and PROFESSIONAL! Ken was absolutely incredible! Ken was so helpful with picking colors for the reception, center pieces, pew markers, altar arrangements and designed a beautiful greenery runner to go down the middle of the huge head table! Ken was very budget conscious and gave me a lot of bang for my buck! He also would dissect the pictures I would send him to find out what I liked about picture and just create something specifically for me! Everything was PICTURE PERFECT and way better than I could of imagine!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ken at floral inspirations is a miracle worker! We met with him in September for our July wedding, I came with some photos and a general idea of what I thought I wanted but that's about it. Ken nailed it! Our flowers were so perfect for our special day!! He also managed to work everything into our tight budget! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks Ken!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken was amazing to work with. He listened to what we wanted and took the time to grasp our vision for our wedding. My wife and I are not artistic and do not know how to specifically explain what we want, but Ken was able to decipher our examples and descriptions and gave us exactly what we wanted. The quality of the flowers, the vibrant colors, and the layouts were just beautiful. Another example of Ken's great work was when I asked him to make a small "bling" for my Mom's boot that she had to wear for her injury. With just a picture of her dress Ken made an amazing vine that wrapped around her boot and matched the dress perfectly. I highly recommend Ken for the quality of his work, his professionalism, and for the care he puts in to each job.

Profile Picture User6960415, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wasn't sure what to expect when my venue coordinator suggested a new florist for my wedding. My ideas were a little out of the ordinary and I had my heart set on some unique flowers. Ken was so easy to work with and somehow understood exactly what I had pictured. What a pleasant surprise it was on my wedding day to see how he had made my dreams come to life in the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen! I'm now having my bouquet professionally preserved just because I loved it so much. I would definitely recommend Floral Inspirations to anyone getting married at the Delaware beaches!

Profile Picture Shyla, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken was very personable& had awesome flowers!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We were planning my daughter's wedding long distance and Ken was very accommodating. He had the flowers boxed up to travel which made it very easy for us to transport. The flowers were beautiful and I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken at Floral Inspirations is simply amazing! From the moment we connected at a wedding expo, I knew I wanted him to be my florist. The sample arrangements he had were stunning, and he is very personable and flexible. Ken was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I loved sharing ideas, and getting to know Ken throughout the planning process. He has a fantastic sense of color, texture, and arranging the most exquisite accents to compliment your wedding decor. I sent Ken pictures of my dream bouquet, as well as my budget, and I was blown away with the quality of what I got. It was way better than the picture, and far exceeded my expectations. My hubby's boutonniere was so unique too. It had pops of color and texture that mirrored my bouquet and it accented his suit and tie incredibly. I really appreciated Ken's thoughtfulness to deliver our flowers too. It was one less thing I had to worry about picking up and checking off the to-do list. I highly recommend using Floral Inspirations for your big day. I hope you will be as breath taken as much as I was. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken's floral arrangements and bridal bouquet for my sister's wedding were stunningly beautiful! The flowers were works of art. My sister was thrilled and our guests all asked who did our flowers. I was so proud to share Ken's name with everyone who asked. High quality flowers and great value too. Couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Tony, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken was wonderful to work with and our flowers were absolutely beautiful! It was Ken's idea to put seashells in the bouquets for the little girls in our wedding and they ADORED them! So creative and unique!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken Norman worked with us collaboratively to design flowers appropriate to our fall wedding. We gave him a few color suggestions and he presented a beautiful palette of gorgeous arrangements. He created designs for the church pews, boutonnieres and large vases for the altar. He also put flowers on our tiered cake which looked amazing. Everyone was taking photos of themselves in front of the cake. The flowers look so beautiful in our wedding album.

Profile Picture User2717603, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers !!!! Ken captured my vision.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/22/16, 1 Review