34 Reviews for Floral Inspirations

Event Design (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)
34 Floral Inspirations Reviews

Honestly, Ken was one of my favorites to work with throughout the whole wedding process. He had the sharp eye of an artist but the relaxed personality of a beach goer :) It was perfect. He listened intently to my vision and contributed his own unique and creative ideas and the quality of his flowers and arrangements was incredible. I was blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was and everyone loved how different the flower bracelets were for the moms and my officiant. In the 11th hour, my guy herniated two discs in his spine and we suddenly needed a birch arbor for the ceremony that we now couldn't build ourselves and Ken delivered! It was the focal piece of the entire ceremony and it came out so much better than I could have anticipated. It was truly stunning and I am eternally grateful for Ken's hard work and enthusiasm.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ken was AWESOME to work with! Super easy and our day couldn’t have been more perfect! He created exactly what we wanted with our bouquets and boutonnières, our families loved the flowers, especially the floral bracelets which were beautiful! I ask Ken for a simple arbor for our beach wedding and Ken created just that. I am SO glad we found Floral Inspirations and would recommend them to ALL of our friends. We will be using Floral Inspirations for any future events we have, as well!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gorgeous flowers Everyone kept talking about them and said how beautifully done they were. Guests were asking me where I got them from and I gladly said Florial inspirations.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If I could give Floral Inspirations a 10 out of 5 I would!! They were amazing to work with! My flowers were everything and more than what I expected and I couldn't have been happier with them! Thank you, Ken and your team at Floral Inspirations for making my wedding that much more special!!!

Profile Picture Steph, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken and the team at Floral Inspirations are THE absolute best. From day 1, Ken was easy to work with and it felt like such a partnership in bringing our vision to life. Flowers were high priority for me, I wanted it to be the main decor and the end result did not disappoint. Our day/night was filled with the most beautiful, unique and fragrant blooms that our guests could not stop talking about. Would suggest anyone getting married in Delaware (or really, anywhere!) work with Ken + Floral Inspirations. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

When flowers are desired, good friend of mine always reminds me, "Ken never disappoints!" I have known Ken for approximately ten years. During that time he has provided flowers for our family through celebrations and life passages. Each time his creations were beautiful and added the perfect touch to the occasion.

Now it comes time for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding and he has relocated! Not to worry, Ken kept his promise and provided the flowers for the wedding celebration. It is important to note that he had to travel three hours to the wedding destination and all flowers were at optimum freshness.

Ken had some guidance from the bride and groom as to flowers, color, and theme. He then used his creative freedom to deliver uniquely fabulous arrangements for a beach themed wedding. Ken's choice of flowers, greenery, and textural elements made a spectacular impact. The Bridal Bouquet was amazing! The flowers for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, wedding ceremony, place card table, reception tables, and Mothers flower bracelets, all brought words of praise and awe from wedding guests. Ken's attention to detail was also evident in my flower bracelet which contained a bit of "bling" that echoed the band of crystals and pearls on my gown.

No matter the occasion, you can safely place your trust in Ken to deliver your desired choice whether it be classic, elegant, whimsical, unique, or whatever! Ken is a dream to work with...he listens, is patient, and incredibly talented. He is a floral designer of excellence. A word of caution...be prepared to be awed and for that element of surprise in his creations!

Susan

Profile Picture Susan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken was so amazing to work with! From the very beginning, he assured me that he would bring my vision to light! Throughout the process, the communication was fluid. Don’t look any further, Floral Inspirations is the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken was so wonderful! The flowers he arranged for us were absolutely perfect for our day!

Profile Picture Missy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken was extremely accommodating when he agreed to meet in the comfort of our own home. We sat in our living room and my wife described her vision of exactly what she wanted our ceremony and reception to look like. Ken was confident and professional throughout the entire planning process. With just a few Pinterest photos and a handful of details to prepare with, the final result was absolutely breath taking. Each and every product that Ken provided was incredible: from the tightly arranged bouquets with pieces of fabric leftover from bridesmaid dress alterations to the gorgeous pilsner vase center pieces. A tent is just a tent without flowers. Thank you, Ken!

Profile Picture Vance, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken listened to what we wanted and executed all that we talked about. He was on time for our meetings and delivered the flowers as promised.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow! Ken did an amazing job with all our wedding florals! I sent him some pictures and talked about some thoughts I had but I really wasn't sure what I wanted. Ken was so patient and walked me through everything. The finished product was better than I ever imagined! I highly recommend using Floral Inspirations!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Ken was so wonderful to work with! He met us at our venue to discuss what our vision was. Neither of us knew anything about flowers, and he was able to take the vision that I described to him, and exceeded my expectations. Ken was always available for my many questions throughout planning, and was very flexible as I changed my mind several times throughout the process. He also worked with us within the budget we set to make sure that we got what we wanted, but did not exceed our original plans. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and we got many compliments on them throughout the wedding. Ken is amazing, and I would suggest him for any event!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken and his partner were awesome! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was imagining. I have Ken descriptions of my ideas and sent some photos with my vision and he definitely listened well! He even found ways to make the flowers unique and personal for us. We chose to incorporate a unique plant from our home garden and a small card with a saying on it in each bouquet. Ken completed this for us and helped to make it just what we wanted, yet a simple task. Overall, Floral Inspirations was a wonderful choice and I would recommend them to anyone for any event. We loved working for them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased with Ken from Floral Inspirations, he was very professional and took the time to listen and learn who I was as an individual to bring my needs to a reality for my wedding. He created my bridesmaids bouquets exactly how I described and my bouquet was very breath taking. I couldn't believe how perfect everything was when he made the delivery on my wedding day! He is truly the best!

Profile Picture Donielle, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

Ken was very accommodating with our venue and budget. He met us on site to go over flower placement and the overall vibe of how we wanted our floral arrangements to fit in with our wedding colors/theme.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don't know much about flowers and I gave Ken pretty vague preferences to go off of. I was amazed and delighted to see the entire set-up of flowers when I walked up to my wedding!!! He captured the vision that I had trouble articulating and did so much more!!! The centerpieces were beautiful, the large arrangements he made on top of wine barrels were awesome, but the arbor set-up that we got married in front of was the most amazing of all!!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and fresh. I highly recommend Ken to help you bring your visions to life. His creativity and craftsmanship are top notch! I could not have been happier :)

Profile Picture Carin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ken did a beautiful job on my flowers! He was very open to any ideas that I had, and also had great input. Ken was very flexible and showed up earlier then expected to start the set up for my wedding! I loved working with him and would highly recommend Ken for any floral arraignments!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow!!! Ken you did amazing! Everyone loved our flowers. You were so professional, personable and brought a lot of great ideas to the table. You really made beautiful arrangements. Thanks you so much for making the altar, it was gorgeous. I can't wait to see our photos. I would highly recommend Floral Inspirations (Ken) to everyone. Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Morgan , 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I can't recommend Floral Inspirations and Ken Norman enough. Ken went above and beyond with our wedding. He not only did an exceptional job with the centerpieces, he did phenomenal work with our chuppa, aisle, bouquets, and flower crowns (the flower girls looked adorable). He also met with our tent people to coordinate how our table runners would look with their farm tables and how to coordinate colors. He was kind, creative, patient and so affordable. I feel so lucky we got to have him do the flowers at our wedding! So many people told me how beautiful they thought his flowers were. Thank you, Ken!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

GORGEOUS, UNIQUE, AMAZING and PROFESSIONAL! Ken was absolutely incredible! Ken was so helpful with picking colors for the reception, center pieces, pew markers, altar arrangements and designed a beautiful greenery runner to go down the middle of the huge head table! Ken was very budget conscious and gave me a lot of bang for my buck! He also would dissect the pictures I would send him to find out what I liked about picture and just create something specifically for me! Everything was PICTURE PERFECT and way better than I could of imagine!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ken at floral inspirations is a miracle worker! We met with him in September for our July wedding, I came with some photos and a general idea of what I thought I wanted but that's about it. Ken nailed it! Our flowers were so perfect for our special day!! He also managed to work everything into our tight budget! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks Ken!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken was amazing to work with. He listened to what we wanted and took the time to grasp our vision for our wedding. My wife and I are not artistic and do not know how to specifically explain what we want, but Ken was able to decipher our examples and descriptions and gave us exactly what we wanted. The quality of the flowers, the vibrant colors, and the layouts were just beautiful. Another example of Ken's great work was when I asked him to make a small "bling" for my Mom's boot that she had to wear for her injury. With just a picture of her dress Ken made an amazing vine that wrapped around her boot and matched the dress perfectly. I highly recommend Ken for the quality of his work, his professionalism, and for the care he puts in to each job.

Profile Picture User6960415, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wasn't sure what to expect when my venue coordinator suggested a new florist for my wedding. My ideas were a little out of the ordinary and I had my heart set on some unique flowers. Ken was so easy to work with and somehow understood exactly what I had pictured. What a pleasant surprise it was on my wedding day to see how he had made my dreams come to life in the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen! I'm now having my bouquet professionally preserved just because I loved it so much. I would definitely recommend Floral Inspirations to anyone getting married at the Delaware beaches!

Profile Picture Shyla, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ken was very personable& had awesome flowers!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/11/15, 1 Review