Floral Inspirations Reviews

55 | Lewes, DE

55 Reviews for Floral Inspirations

• Stephanie

Stephanie Federico · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Endless Compliments on the Bridal Bouquets!

Floral Inspirations provided us with beautiful flowers for our ceremony space, bridal bouquets, and centerpieces. After my initial meeting with Ken, I knew I was in good hands! He and his team are very creative and artistic, and guests and the wedding party were very impressed with their work. They also brought everything to the venue and set it up beautifully.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Lisa Bonfield-Weit · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Exactly What We Wanted!

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had described! Ken and his staff stayed at the venue to help take flowers from the arch and place them on tables. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!

Erin · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing bouquets & boutonnières!

Floral Inspirations provided the bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding and completely exceeded my expectations! I gave Ken little guidance, as I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted. He was easy to work with and did an amazing job with the flowers, I would 100% recommend using Floral Inspirations to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 10/05/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers!

We used Floral Inspirations for our October 2019 wedding, and Ken and his crew were amazing! When first meeting with Ken, I described exactly what I wanted, and when the flowers arrived I could not have been more happy! We also rented an archway and flower jars that lined our beach walkway and everything was perfect! Two months later, friends and family are still commenting how beautifully done the flowers were! Ken was also very helpful with assisting me with my vision to have floating flowers as my center pieces!
    Thank you Ken and your crew! The flowers, archway and jars were beautiful!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/13/2019

A Peony For Your Thoughts

The best florist! My flowers were absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have been happier! My bouquet was stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. They were able to make my wedding dreams come true and for that I can never thank them enough.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Mccoskey Wiltshire · Married on 09/07/2019

Ken and his team go above and beyond!

The flowers Ken and the Floral Inspirations team did for our wedding were nothing short of exquisite! Ken took all of our color and texture notes into consideration and created the most beautiful flower arrangements and details. The floral chandelier around the dance floor, the flowers above the main bar, the arrangements on the cooling station and barn, and the arrangement on the ladders hanging above our head table were out of a dream. Ken and his team were up on ladders, pulling out all the stops to make the arrangements perfect. I was and continue to be so impressed with them and their dedication. Hire Floral Inspirations if you’re looking for a florist And team who will truly hear you and care personally about your day!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Stephanie Varner · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding flowers

Had alot of suggestions and flowers in the shop to to show examples. Answered all of our questions very organized and detailed

Sent on 11/06/2019

Genna Borowski · Married on 08/17/2019

Good experience

Ken does awesome work and the flowers were beautiful !

Sent on 11/07/2019

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Genna. I hope that you and Kyle are well. Be sure to share some pics when they become available.

R&r · Married on 08/06/2019

Flowers for Life!

Truth be told, we never considered any other florist for our wedding at Battery 519 in Cape Henlopen State Park (Lewes DE) this past June. It was an absolute pleasure working with Ken. He understood the venue, our vision and aesthetic and executed flawlessly. Needless to say, we'd recommend Ken and Floral Inspirations to everyone (and we do).

Rick & Robb

• Sarah

Sarah Glah · Married on 06/22/2019

Wildflower Wedding

Ken was absolutely wonderful. The flowers were personally delivered and looked amazing!

• Paige

Paige Jalot · Married on 06/01/2019

Ken is fantastic!

We hired Ken with Floral Inspirations for our Wedding Day at the Covered Bridge Inn in Lewes, Delaware and we could not be happier! On the big day it was obvious that he knew exactly what I was trying to describe to him! He made the whole experience easier by providing all the candles and rental items, set everything up for us and turned my dream wedding into a reality. He handled all of our last minute changes flawlessly! If I could do it all over again, I would definitely pick Ken as my florist as he went above and beyond! Extremely professional and talented!

Thank you, Ken!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Bea and Perfect

Floral inspirations did an amazing job for our wedding. Very easy to work with and made the flowers for our wedding perfect

Sent on 05/29/2019

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Megan! The feeling was mutual :) Please share some professional photographs when they become available.

Morgan Willey · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

We used Ken for our wedding! I am not an expert on flowers and gave Ken a very loose idea of what we wanted. The day of my wedding I was floored with how amazing everything looked. He listened to every request and made the experience so easy! I highly recommend for any of your floral needs!

Tess Wald · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect experience.

Ken was a complete dream to work with. He understood my vision, creatively gave terrific options and everything exceeded my expectations. And the guests were blown away by the arrangements. I have used him again and will continue!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/23/2019

Counting House Wedding

Ken did such an incredible job. He took the pinterest photos I had, my concept and turned it into a reality. His responsiveness and hands on approach was so personal and helpful. The value was unparalleled. I would recommend him to anyone who were to ask.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Morgan. I hope all is well! Enjoy the summer season. Whenever you have a moment please share some professional photographs. Of course we will credit them!

Juliet · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how incredible the flowers were for my wedding! Ken totally got my vision (even when it was not so clear in my head or description to him) and brought it to life so that it was better than anything I could have ever imagined in my head! ??% recommend!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Juliet. It was a pleasure to work with you. I can't wait to see some pictures!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding quality and service

Ken went way above and beyond to provide absolutely gorgeous flowers for our ceremony and reception that brought my vision for our wedding to life. When I lost my job halfway through wedding planning he was super flexible and understanding about our changing budget. I cannot recommend Floral Inspirations strongly enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services for your wedding. I've seen some beautiful pictures on social media.
    Best wishes!

Jane · Married on 07/22/2018

Best choice of florist of any weddings I’ve been to. I highly recommend his talents and services!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Mehan · Married on 06/30/2018

When it came to flowers I had some ideas about color, but that was really it. Ken was able to take my color pallet and really bring it to life. The summer berry colors complimented my barn wedding perfectly.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Ken - sorry this is late - how do I say thank you enough? I loved collaborating with you from the brides side and not just the planner. The ceremony was perfect - even in the mist and slamming waves. I love the potted plants you came up with at the last minute - we have them at Joe's office and all over our home - its an instant reminder of our wedding every single day.

That bridal bouquet though. I mean it made me gasp when I saw it - in all the best ways. I loved holding it, i loved how it made me feel, i loved how it enhanced everything we did. Thank you for listening and going out of the box (and my mom love love loved hers as well!)

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 06/08/2018

Honestly, Ken was one of my favorites to work with throughout the whole wedding process. He had the sharp eye of an artist but the relaxed personality of a beach goer :) It was perfect. He listened intently to my vision and contributed his own unique and creative ideas and the quality of his flowers and arrangements was incredible. I was blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was and everyone loved how different the flower bracelets were for the moms and my officiant. In the 11th hour, my guy herniated two discs in his spine and we suddenly needed a birch arbor for the ceremony that we now couldn't build ourselves and Ken delivered! It was the focal piece of the entire ceremony and it came out so much better than I could have anticipated. It was truly stunning and I am eternally grateful for Ken's hard work and enthusiasm.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Lyndsey. It was a pleasure to work with you. Your color palette was so refreshing too; one of my favorites indeed!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Ken was an absolute joy to work with. He listened to all of our wishes and made suggestions that we would not have thought of on our own. When I (the bride) arrived at our wedding, the flowers took my breath away. I wished that I could have them forever, but the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Awesome picture! Thank you for sharing.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

Ken was AWESOME to work with! Super easy and our day couldn’t have been more perfect! He created exactly what we wanted with our bouquets and boutonnières, our families loved the flowers, especially the floral bracelets which were beautiful! I ask Ken for a simple arbor for our beach wedding and Ken created just that. I am SO glad we found Floral Inspirations and would recommend them to ALL of our friends. We will be using Floral Inspirations for any future events we have, as well!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Amanda. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you on your wedding day. I'm glad you were pleased with everything.

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Gorgeous flowers Everyone kept talking about them and said how beautifully done they were. Guests were asking me where I got them from and I gladly said Florial inspirations.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Rachel. It was a pleasure to work with you and design some beautiful bouquets for your wedding. All the best!

Peyton · Married on 05/05/2018

Ken was amazing to work with! His calm demeanor and ability to translate everything I was trying to articulate gave me such confidence that he would be able to bring my vision to life! I was completely blown away the day of our wedding—it was everything I could have imagined and MORE! Ken captured the exact feel I wanted, and I am so thankful he was our florist! He is incredibly talented and was a dream to work with! He had great attention to detail and was so responsive during our entire process working together to make sure everything was just want I wanted. I hope to get the chance to work with him again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Peyton! I'm so glad you were pleased with everything. I'm very flattered and honored to have participated in your special day. Also, thank you for your recent referral. Your friend Michael reached out to me last week. Perhaps our paths will cross again soon.