Floral Inspirations Reviews

Floral Inspirations 6
Floral Inspirations 7

Lisa Bonfield-Weit · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Exactly What We Wanted!

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had described! Ken and his staff stayed at the venue to help take flowers from the arch and place them on tables. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!

R&r · Married on 08/06/2019

Flowers for Life!

Truth be told, we never considered any other florist for our wedding at Battery 519 in Cape Henlopen State Park (Lewes DE) this past June. It was an absolute pleasure working with Ken. He understood the venue, our vision and aesthetic and executed flawlessly. Needless to say, we'd recommend Ken and Floral Inspirations to everyone (and we do).

Rick & Robb

• Sarah

Sarah Glah · Married on 06/22/2019

Wildflower Wedding

Ken was absolutely wonderful. The flowers were personally delivered and looked amazing!

Floral Inspirations 8
    Floral Inspirations 9
    Floral Inspirations 10
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Bea and Perfect

Floral inspirations did an amazing job for our wedding. Very easy to work with and made the flowers for our wedding perfect

Sent on 05/29/2019

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Megan! The feeling was mutual :) Please share some professional photographs when they become available.

Morgan Willey · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

We used Ken for our wedding! I am not an expert on flowers and gave Ken a very loose idea of what we wanted. The day of my wedding I was floored with how amazing everything looked. He listened to every request and made the experience so easy! I highly recommend for any of your floral needs!

Floral Inspirations 11

Tess Wald · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect experience.

Ken was a complete dream to work with. He understood my vision, creatively gave terrific options and everything exceeded my expectations. And the guests were blown away by the arrangements. I have used him again and will continue!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/23/2019

Counting House Wedding

Ken did such an incredible job. He took the pinterest photos I had, my concept and turned it into a reality. His responsiveness and hands on approach was so personal and helpful. The value was unparalleled. I would recommend him to anyone who were to ask.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Morgan. I hope all is well! Enjoy the summer season. Whenever you have a moment please share some professional photographs. Of course we will credit them!

Juliet · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how incredible the flowers were for my wedding! Ken totally got my vision (even when it was not so clear in my head or description to him) and brought it to life so that it was better than anything I could have ever imagined in my head! ??% recommend!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Juliet. It was a pleasure to work with you. I can't wait to see some pictures!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding quality and service

Ken went way above and beyond to provide absolutely gorgeous flowers for our ceremony and reception that brought my vision for our wedding to life. When I lost my job halfway through wedding planning he was super flexible and understanding about our changing budget. I cannot recommend Floral Inspirations strongly enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services for your wedding. I've seen some beautiful pictures on social media.
    Best wishes!

Jane · Married on 07/22/2018

Best choice of florist of any weddings I’ve been to. I highly recommend his talents and services!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Mehan · Married on 06/30/2018

When it came to flowers I had some ideas about color, but that was really it. Ken was able to take my color pallet and really bring it to life. The summer berry colors complimented my barn wedding perfectly.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Ken - sorry this is late - how do I say thank you enough? I loved collaborating with you from the brides side and not just the planner. The ceremony was perfect - even in the mist and slamming waves. I love the potted plants you came up with at the last minute - we have them at Joe's office and all over our home - its an instant reminder of our wedding every single day.

That bridal bouquet though. I mean it made me gasp when I saw it - in all the best ways. I loved holding it, i loved how it made me feel, i loved how it enhanced everything we did. Thank you for listening and going out of the box (and my mom love love loved hers as well!)

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Floral Inspirations 12

Lyndsey · Married on 06/08/2018

Honestly, Ken was one of my favorites to work with throughout the whole wedding process. He had the sharp eye of an artist but the relaxed personality of a beach goer :) It was perfect. He listened intently to my vision and contributed his own unique and creative ideas and the quality of his flowers and arrangements was incredible. I was blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was and everyone loved how different the flower bracelets were for the moms and my officiant. In the 11th hour, my guy herniated two discs in his spine and we suddenly needed a birch arbor for the ceremony that we now couldn't build ourselves and Ken delivered! It was the focal piece of the entire ceremony and it came out so much better than I could have anticipated. It was truly stunning and I am eternally grateful for Ken's hard work and enthusiasm.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Floral Inspirations 13
    Floral Inspirations 14

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Lyndsey. It was a pleasure to work with you. Your color palette was so refreshing too; one of my favorites indeed!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Ken was an absolute joy to work with. He listened to all of our wishes and made suggestions that we would not have thought of on our own. When I (the bride) arrived at our wedding, the flowers took my breath away. I wished that I could have them forever, but the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Floral Inspirations 15

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Awesome picture! Thank you for sharing.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

Ken was AWESOME to work with! Super easy and our day couldn’t have been more perfect! He created exactly what we wanted with our bouquets and boutonnières, our families loved the flowers, especially the floral bracelets which were beautiful! I ask Ken for a simple arbor for our beach wedding and Ken created just that. I am SO glad we found Floral Inspirations and would recommend them to ALL of our friends. We will be using Floral Inspirations for any future events we have, as well!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Amanda. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you on your wedding day. I'm glad you were pleased with everything.

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Gorgeous flowers Everyone kept talking about them and said how beautifully done they were. Guests were asking me where I got them from and I gladly said Florial inspirations.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Rachel. It was a pleasure to work with you and design some beautiful bouquets for your wedding. All the best!

Peyton · Married on 05/05/2018

Ken was amazing to work with! His calm demeanor and ability to translate everything I was trying to articulate gave me such confidence that he would be able to bring my vision to life! I was completely blown away the day of our wedding—it was everything I could have imagined and MORE! Ken captured the exact feel I wanted, and I am so thankful he was our florist! He is incredibly talented and was a dream to work with! He had great attention to detail and was so responsive during our entire process working together to make sure everything was just want I wanted. I hope to get the chance to work with him again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Peyton! I'm so glad you were pleased with everything. I'm very flattered and honored to have participated in your special day. Also, thank you for your recent referral. Your friend Michael reached out to me last week. Perhaps our paths will cross again soon.
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 04/28/2018

If I could give Floral Inspirations a 10 out of 5 I would!! They were amazing to work with! My flowers were everything and more than what I expected and I couldn't have been happier with them! Thank you, Ken and your team at Floral Inspirations for making my wedding that much more special!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Hi Steph,
    Thank you for the glowing review. I really appreciate it. Please share some pictures when you can.
    Best wishes,
    Ken

Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

Ken and the team at Floral Inspirations are THE absolute best. From day 1, Ken was easy to work with and it felt like such a partnership in bringing our vision to life. Flowers were high priority for me, I wanted it to be the main decor and the end result did not disappoint. Our day/night was filled with the most beautiful, unique and fragrant blooms that our guests could not stop talking about. Would suggest anyone getting married in Delaware (or really, anywhere!) work with Ken + Floral Inspirations. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Floral Inspirations 16
    Floral Inspirations 17
    Floral Inspirations 18
    Floral Inspirations 19

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review and beautiful pictures Kate. I appreciate your time, effort and kind words.

Susan · Married on 10/06/2017

When flowers are desired, good friend of mine always reminds me, "Ken never disappoints!" I have known Ken for approximately ten years. During that time he has provided flowers for our family through celebrations and life passages. Each time his creations were beautiful and added the perfect touch to the occasion.

Now it comes time for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding and he has relocated! Not to worry, Ken kept his promise and provided the flowers for the wedding celebration. It is important to note that he had to travel three hours to the wedding destination and all flowers were at optimum freshness.

Ken had some guidance from the bride and groom as to flowers, color, and theme. He then used his creative freedom to deliver uniquely fabulous arrangements for a beach themed wedding. Ken's choice of flowers, greenery, and textural elements made a spectacular impact. The Bridal Bouquet was amazing! The flowers for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, wedding ceremony, place card table, reception tables, and Mothers flower bracelets, all brought words of praise and awe from wedding guests. Ken's attention to detail was also evident in my flower bracelet which contained a bit of "bling" that echoed the band of crystals and pearls on my gown.

No matter the occasion, you can safely place your trust in Ken to deliver your desired choice whether it be classic, elegant, whimsical, unique, or whatever! Ken is a dream to work with...he listens, is patient, and incredibly talented. He is a floral designer of excellence. A word of caution...be prepared to be awed and for that element of surprise in his creations!

Susan

Sent on 10/22/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful review. Of course I'm smiling the whole time I'm reading it! I hope you are able to someday get down for a visit and see my new shop. I plan to open Nov. 1st. You'll see pics on facebook.

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Ken was so amazing to work with! From the very beginning, he assured me that he would bring my vision to light! Throughout the process, the communication was fluid. Don’t look any further, Floral Inspirations is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Jamie.

Missy · Married on 09/16/2017

Ken was so wonderful! The flowers he arranged for us were absolutely perfect for our day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Vance · Married on 09/09/2017

Ken was extremely accommodating when he agreed to meet in the comfort of our own home. We sat in our living room and my wife described her vision of exactly what she wanted our ceremony and reception to look like. Ken was confident and professional throughout the entire planning process. With just a few Pinterest photos and a handful of details to prepare with, the final result was absolutely breath taking. Each and every product that Ken provided was incredible: from the tightly arranged bouquets with pieces of fabric leftover from bridesmaid dress alterations to the gorgeous pilsner vase center pieces. A tent is just a tent without flowers. Thank you, Ken!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Vance, Thank you for this wonderful review and your trust and confidence in Floral Inspirations. It was a pleasure to work with you and Kristy. Please forward some pictures that I can add to my portfolio. All the best! Ken

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Ken listened to what we wanted and executed all that we talked about. He was on time for our meetings and delivered the flowers as promised.

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Becca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Wow! Ken did an amazing job with all our wedding florals! I sent him some pictures and talked about some thoughts I had but I really wasn't sure what I wanted. Ken was so patient and walked me through everything. The finished product was better than I ever imagined! I highly recommend using Floral Inspirations!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Floral Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the great review Rebecca. This will certainly help future brides make an educated choice when it comes to wedding flowers. THANK YOU for choosing Floral Inspirations for your wedding. I hope you had an amazing day! Thanks for the picture too. I can't wait to see more and add a few to my portfolio.