Floral Fantasy Reviews

Floral Fantasy 5
Floral Fantasy 6
Floral Fantasy 7

Allison · Married on 09/26/2018

Floral Fantasy exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. They were always professional and responsive. I emailed my colors and some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The were even better than I expected. They also made some flowers for our cake and even took the time to put them on the cake for us. I would absolutely recommend Floral Fantasy.

Floral Fantasy 8
    Floral Fantasy 9
    Floral Fantasy 10
    Floral Fantasy 11
    Floral Fantasy 12
    Floral Fantasy 13

Joyce · Married on 05/05/2018

Debbie & Kellen were just wonderful! They provided top quality at an affordable price. I would highly recommend them, you won't be sorry. I rented the driftwood arch, the flower cart table for my desserts, the wedding party flowers, lantern rentals for the tables, and I just loved my crown!!! I got so many compliments on everything. I couldn't be happier!

Floral Fantasy 14
    Floral Fantasy 19
    Floral Fantasy 20
    Floral Fantasy 21

Mollie · Married on 04/07/2018

I came from out of town for my destination wedding, over the passed months leading up to wedding I had been on the phone conversating with the ladies about the flowers for wedding in which I wasn’t even sure of yet, they were so patient and easy to work with! I sent photos and they nailed what I was looking for! Im soo happy with the arrangements. Turned out beautiful.

Floral Fantasy 22
    Floral Fantasy 23

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Floral Fantasy was so amazing to work with and all of our floral turned out amazing! They also provided a stunning drift wood arch for our day and it was the perfect touch. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy!

Floral Fantasy 24
    Floral Fantasy 25
    Floral Fantasy 26
    Floral Fantasy 27
    Floral Fantasy 28

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so glad we used Floral Fantasy for our wedding flowers. We had a brief meeting with them (maybe 20min. or so) and from that they understood exactly what we wanted and delivered spot-on florals. I didn't have a specific floral in mind, so I leaned on them for suggestions/ideas and they were happy to help. I was blown away when the florals were delivered - they were more beautiful than I expected them to be. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy if you are getting married in the Keys .

Floral Fantasy 29
    Floral Fantasy 30
    Floral Fantasy 31

Alli · Married on 11/10/2017

Floral Fantasy literally exceeded all of my expectations. I was an out of town bride and only had one in person meeting with Deb. I gave her pictures of my vision and the finished design was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The whole team was very accommodating even up to the last week of changes. I really can't express on how happy we were with FF service and the beyond beautiful arrangements. If you are having a wedding in the Florida Keys see Deb at Floral Fantasy she will make your wedding not only beautiful but just what you dreamed of. I highly recommend them. THANK YOU SO MUCH FLORAL FANTASY!

Floral Fantasy 32
    Floral Fantasy 37
    Floral Fantasy 38
    Floral Fantasy 39

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely loved our flowers and would definitely use this vendor again any chance I had!

Floral Fantasy 40
    Floral Fantasy 41
    Floral Fantasy 42
    Floral Fantasy 43
    Floral Fantasy 44

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2017

I loved my flowers! I didn't want to put my bouquet down! I planned this wedding across the country and with only a couple of phone calls and pictures, they knew exactly what I was going for!

Naila · Married on 07/22/2017

Debbie at Floral Fantasy came highly recommended by our wedding planner, and for good reason! We ordered a bridal bouquet, boutonnières and individual flowers for the bridesmaids. We also got our centrepieces, aisle decor, loose rose petals, and other decor items like seashells and driftwood for both the wedding and rehearsal nights. We were able to Facetime with Debbie and her team so that we could choose the arrangements we liked best. Debbie was very candid about pricing so we were able to get beautiful options that fit perfectly into our budget. We actually ended up spending a bit less than we estimated!
    On our wedding weekend, the flowers and decor were delivered and arranged while we were getting ready, and everything looked amazing! Floral Fantasy was truly able to capture the feel we wanted and to set the right mood, and they were super easy to work with. We would highly recommend Floral Fantasy to local and destination couples alike!

Floral Fantasy 45
    Floral Fantasy 52
    Floral Fantasy 53
    Floral Fantasy 54

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2017

My sister-in-law was generous enough to help me order the flowers so I'd have one less thing on my plate. After I showed her what I was thinking, she got quotes from a few vendors, and was most satisfied with Floral Fantasy. They kept in touch with her via phone and email, and everything was delivered to the venue ahead of schedule. The flowers were in perfect condition, and were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you Floral Fantasy!

andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

Floral Fantasy really helped me get my bouquets in order. I was all over the place and they guided me to some amazing flowers that really brought out my bridesmaids dresses and complimented the venue location I chose. Last minute I decided to add on a boardwalk for my beach ceremony which was the best idea I could have had. Walking through the sand would have been so difficult. The boardwalk was beautiful and in case any of you are wondering it is not an over used beach boardwalk and won't snag your dress as you walk ;)

Giovanni · Married on 04/01/2017

Floral Fantasy guided us in creating our ceremony and reception decor. They had not only great recommendations, but also photos of
    their work, which made us very comfortable. Debby was so creative and made our wedding look stunning, she is very impressive and professional. Highly recommend their services.

Sacha · Married on 03/19/2017

I highly recommend this florist! We emailed a few times and I sent a picture of a baby's breath and succulent boquet and on the day of the wedding, 4 perfect pieces arrived. I truly couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Sabrina · Married on 03/04/2017

Kellen was fantastic. I did minimal flowers for my wedding and they treated me as though I was spending thousands of dollars. I was originally working with another vendor and was not happy. I found Floral Fantasy at the last minute (less than 3 weeks before my wedding) and they were so responsive and kind. Kellen was able to work in my order and was so genuinely helpful. After I picked what I thought I wanted, I saw some pictures and realized I hated it. They revised my order without hesitation and even lowered the price based upon my changes. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and I could not have been happier.

Jenna · Married on 02/03/2017

Debbie and her team did a fantastic job on our centerpieces and my bouquet. Without having pictures they understood exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. I couldn't be happier to have chosen Floral Fantasy as my florist!!

Leah · Married on 01/21/2017

Debbie and her team were so helpful and understood exactly what I was envisioning. With a few pictures and idea on what I wanted to have for my wedding day they created a beautiful Floral experience. They are professionals and loved every single arrangement they created. Thank you for Making my day that much better with beautiful flowers. I highly recommend Floral fantasy for all events and especially weddings.

Sydney · Married on 01/02/2017

The arrangements were delivered perfectly on time. Our delivery window was 12 - 1 pm and they flowers arrived at 12:05 pm. I don't know how much more you can ask for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away!

Laura · Married on 12/11/2016

Deb and Kellen did an amazing job for our December wedding. They were able to help craft the perfect day with table settings, tables, and decor. They were absolutely fantastic to work with and even recommended us to other vendors in the area. Our day wouldn't have been so special without their help!

Dana · Married on 11/18/2016

Everything was perfect! Stunning arrangements and exactly what I had imagined! Even my flower crown was simply perfection.

Marisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Floral Fantasy did a beautiful job with the floral arrangement and centerpieces for our wedding. I had one face-to-face meeting with Debbie and showed pictures from pinterest of what I wanted. She answered any emails/phone calls immediately and was awesome to work with. The team delivered the flowers to the church and the reception venues with set up included. They also picked up the vases the following day. Overall, fantastic designs with quality flowers that lasted the entire day and brunch the next day in the Florida heat :)

Esmeralda · Married on 09/23/2016

Very pleased with my bouquet, they work with me and very professional.

I contacted them from a referral from our wedding coordinator Trinity. They were very helpful, but was super bummed the peonies we're going to be out of season and too expensive to have shipped from Alaska. They did add garden roses in my bouquet which gave it a different feel from the bridal party's bouquet. Overall they did an amazing job

Allison · Married on 07/30/2016

I used Floral Fantasy for my wedding in July. The flowers were beautiful. My bouquet was beyond beautiful and filled with vibrant colors. The team was great to work with. Being a do it yourself bride and from out of state the team worked with me in making sure everything I envisioned came to life. The flowers held up beautifully in the hot heat of the July weather in FL. I would recommend Floral Fantasy to all wanting to get married in the FL keys. Their work is amazing.

Morgan · Married on 07/23/2016

Debbie was wonderful! I planned a destination wedding, and unfortunately never got to meet her, but we emailed and spoke on the phone. She did exactly what I wanted, with minimal information from me. I only ordered my bouquet and my bridesmaids from them, but all I had to give them was the types of flowers I wanted, and my bouquets arrived the day of my wedding looking absolutely fabulous!

I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Keys!

Debbie & Kellen are another one of my favorite vendors. The day I was engaged, there was a small bouqet that was sent to Mile Marker 88 as a congratulations from my sister in law and when i saw the card, I knew I had to use them for our wedding. They were so sweet and patient with me and truly made my flowers and decor on the tables, look fabulous! I really left the centerpieces in their hands without truly given them much direction so of course, when I finally showed up to the reception, I noticed that my tables looked absolutely beautiful and the best part is the all of the guests complimented on how beautiful they looked! The only florist you should use in the Florida Keys!