Floral Fantasy Reviews

Floral Fantasy 6
Floral Fantasy 7

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

Breathe taking flowers

Those flowers were so beautiful the roses OMG so darn beautiful the centerpiece so beautiful the arch way so beautiful really made the ceremony so amazing

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Florist around! Couldn't be happier!

We booked Floral Fantasy in mid 2017 for our planned Feb 18 wedding. Due to Hurricane Irma, we postponed our wedding another year. Kellen worked with us every step of the way and had no problem rescheduling our day with us. They knew exactly what I wanted as far as arrangements after giving them a few ideas. The flower arrangements and centerpieces were gorgeous! We could not be happier! We even rented the alter from them and it worked out great! Everything was delivered and set up early on our wedding day. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Floral Fantasy 18
    Floral Fantasy 19
    Floral Fantasy 20
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Service and Gorgeous Arrangements

Floral Fantasy did the flowers for my destination wedding. They were so perfect and beautiful and they delivered them early upon our request for photos. They remembered me by name when I went to make the final payments after arriving in Florida. I had been there to plan a few things and meet with vendors 4 months prior and was amazed they not only remembered me but small details. I highly recommend using them for your next event. Excellent service!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Gail

Gail Harding · Married on 01/09/2019

Dream come true

I called around the vendors given to me by my venue. Floral Fantasy was the only one who seen my vision. The flower where spot on. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Floral Fantasy made my wedding magical, Their work was far more than I could dream of.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Floral Fantasy's reply:

Hi Gail!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Allison · Married on 09/26/2018

Floral Fantasy exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. They were always professional and responsive. I emailed my colors and some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The were even better than I expected. They also made some flowers for our cake and even took the time to put them on the cake for us. I would absolutely recommend Floral Fantasy.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Floral Fantasy 21
    Floral Fantasy 22
    Floral Fantasy 23
    Floral Fantasy 24
    Floral Fantasy 25
    Floral Fantasy 26

Joyce · Married on 05/05/2018

Debbie & Kellen were just wonderful! They provided top quality at an affordable price. I would highly recommend them, you won't be sorry. I rented the driftwood arch, the flower cart table for my desserts, the wedding party flowers, lantern rentals for the tables, and I just loved my crown!!! I got so many compliments on everything. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Floral Fantasy 32
    Floral Fantasy 33
    Floral Fantasy 34

Mollie · Married on 04/07/2018

I came from out of town for my destination wedding, over the passed months leading up to wedding I had been on the phone conversating with the ladies about the flowers for wedding in which I wasn’t even sure of yet, they were so patient and easy to work with! I sent photos and they nailed what I was looking for! Im soo happy with the arrangements. Turned out beautiful.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Floral Fantasy 35
    Floral Fantasy 36

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Floral Fantasy was so amazing to work with and all of our floral turned out amazing! They also provided a stunning drift wood arch for our day and it was the perfect touch. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Floral Fantasy 37
    Floral Fantasy 38
    Floral Fantasy 39
    Floral Fantasy 40
    Floral Fantasy 41

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so glad we used Floral Fantasy for our wedding flowers. We had a brief meeting with them (maybe 20min. or so) and from that they understood exactly what we wanted and delivered spot-on florals. I didn't have a specific floral in mind, so I leaned on them for suggestions/ideas and they were happy to help. I was blown away when the florals were delivered - they were more beautiful than I expected them to be. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy if you are getting married in the Keys .

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Floral Fantasy 42
    Floral Fantasy 43
    Floral Fantasy 44

Alli · Married on 11/10/2017

Floral Fantasy literally exceeded all of my expectations. I was an out of town bride and only had one in person meeting with Deb. I gave her pictures of my vision and the finished design was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The whole team was very accommodating even up to the last week of changes. I really can't express on how happy we were with FF service and the beyond beautiful arrangements. If you are having a wedding in the Florida Keys see Deb at Floral Fantasy she will make your wedding not only beautiful but just what you dreamed of. I highly recommend them. THANK YOU SO MUCH FLORAL FANTASY!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Floral Fantasy 50
    Floral Fantasy 51
    Floral Fantasy 52

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely loved our flowers and would definitely use this vendor again any chance I had!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Floral Fantasy 53
    Floral Fantasy 54
    Floral Fantasy 55
    Floral Fantasy 56
    Floral Fantasy 57

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2017

I loved my flowers! I didn't want to put my bouquet down! I planned this wedding across the country and with only a couple of phone calls and pictures, they knew exactly what I was going for!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2017

My sister-in-law was generous enough to help me order the flowers so I'd have one less thing on my plate. After I showed her what I was thinking, she got quotes from a few vendors, and was most satisfied with Floral Fantasy. They kept in touch with her via phone and email, and everything was delivered to the venue ahead of schedule. The flowers were in perfect condition, and were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you Floral Fantasy!

Sent on 07/21/2017

andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

Floral Fantasy really helped me get my bouquets in order. I was all over the place and they guided me to some amazing flowers that really brought out my bridesmaids dresses and complimented the venue location I chose. Last minute I decided to add on a boardwalk for my beach ceremony which was the best idea I could have had. Walking through the sand would have been so difficult. The boardwalk was beautiful and in case any of you are wondering it is not an over used beach boardwalk and won't snag your dress as you walk ;)

Sent on 05/16/2017

Giovanni · Married on 04/01/2017

Floral Fantasy guided us in creating our ceremony and reception decor. They had not only great recommendations, but also photos of
    their work, which made us very comfortable. Debby was so creative and made our wedding look stunning, she is very impressive and professional. Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Sacha · Married on 03/19/2017

I highly recommend this florist! We emailed a few times and I sent a picture of a baby's breath and succulent boquet and on the day of the wedding, 4 perfect pieces arrived. I truly couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Sabrina · Married on 03/04/2017

Kellen was fantastic. I did minimal flowers for my wedding and they treated me as though I was spending thousands of dollars. I was originally working with another vendor and was not happy. I found Floral Fantasy at the last minute (less than 3 weeks before my wedding) and they were so responsive and kind. Kellen was able to work in my order and was so genuinely helpful. After I picked what I thought I wanted, I saw some pictures and realized I hated it. They revised my order without hesitation and even lowered the price based upon my changes. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Jenna · Married on 02/03/2017

Debbie and her team did a fantastic job on our centerpieces and my bouquet. Without having pictures they understood exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. I couldn't be happier to have chosen Floral Fantasy as my florist!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Leah · Married on 01/21/2017

Debbie and her team were so helpful and understood exactly what I was envisioning. With a few pictures and idea on what I wanted to have for my wedding day they created a beautiful Floral experience. They are professionals and loved every single arrangement they created. Thank you for Making my day that much better with beautiful flowers. I highly recommend Floral fantasy for all events and especially weddings.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sydney · Married on 01/02/2017

The arrangements were delivered perfectly on time. Our delivery window was 12 - 1 pm and they flowers arrived at 12:05 pm. I don't know how much more you can ask for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Laura · Married on 12/11/2016

Deb and Kellen did an amazing job for our December wedding. They were able to help craft the perfect day with table settings, tables, and decor. They were absolutely fantastic to work with and even recommended us to other vendors in the area. Our day wouldn't have been so special without their help!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Dana · Married on 11/18/2016

Everything was perfect! Stunning arrangements and exactly what I had imagined! Even my flower crown was simply perfection.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Marisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Floral Fantasy did a beautiful job with the floral arrangement and centerpieces for our wedding. I had one face-to-face meeting with Debbie and showed pictures from pinterest of what I wanted. She answered any emails/phone calls immediately and was awesome to work with. The team delivered the flowers to the church and the reception venues with set up included. They also picked up the vases the following day. Overall, fantastic designs with quality flowers that lasted the entire day and brunch the next day in the Florida heat :)

Sent on 01/14/2017

Esmeralda · Married on 09/23/2016

Very pleased with my bouquet, they work with me and very professional.

Sent on 10/25/2016