Floral Fantasy Reviews

Floral Fantasy 7
  • Kate

Kate Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Tropical paradise dream!

I dealt with Kellen and she was so easy. I sent her photos of what I envisioned on Pinterest and she was able to walk me threw what options worked best for my budget and what would do well in the environment we would have. The bouquets were perfect they were even better then I imagined and lasted for so many days after! The orchids for my hair came out beautiful and I received so many compliments! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Floral Fantasy 8
    Floral Fantasy 9
    Floral Fantasy 10

Floral Fantasy's reply:

Congratulations Kate! You are so welcome! So happy we could be a part of your big day!!! I saw some of your photographer's pictures already, & everyone looks stunning! :)

Lindsay Jebo · Married on 06/29/2019

Most amazing Flowers

Kellen and the others at Floral Fantasy were THE BEST. They were so easy to work with and to talk to. As the wedding was a destination wedding I didn't have the chance for a lot of over sight and it was not needed. They captured my view perfectly - I absolutely LOVED the how the flowers came out. The only bad part of all of it was that I had to leave most of them behind when we left and I wanted to keep all of them! Thank you again - Floral Fantasy really helped to make my dream wedding happen

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Floral Fantasy 11
    Floral Fantasy 12
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 06/23/2019

Playa Largo Wedding

Floral fantasy made my wedding day look like a dream. Truly better than I envisioned. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Floral Fantasy 13
    Floral Fantasy 14
    Floral Fantasy 15
    Floral Fantasy 16
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 06/19/2019

Beautiful flowers and decorations!

So glad we chose them to be our florist! Kellen was so easy to work with! We sent them pictures and they did exactly what we wanted! The delivered everything to us on the morning of the wedding. One less stressful thing to think about on the wedding day! Everything was beautiful, and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing flowers, amazing service

Brendan, Kellen, and the team at floral fantasy did a fantastic job with our flowers. They were so much more than I ever thought, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. I would strongly suggest them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Nicole Bischoff · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect flowers for our wedding!

Floral Fantasy was perfect for our Islamorada wedding! As a first time bride I wasn't sure what I needed in any way. Everyone at Floral Fantasy was extremely helpful and guided me through the process in a very easy and friendly way. I made several rounds of changes and they were extremely accommodating the entire time. They made excellent suggestions and we couldn't have asked for a better floral vendor!

Our flowers and the tropical greens were absolutely beautiful. When they were delivered before the ceremony, the hotel room smelled incredible! Not only were they absolutely stunning for the wedding, my bouquet looking amazing the day we sadly had to leave it behind to head back home. I definitely recommend working with Floral Fantasy for your wedding. They were incredibly friendly and easy to work with and delivered an amazing product that helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Floral Fantasy 17
    Floral Fantasy 18
    Floral Fantasy 19
    Floral Fantasy 20

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

Breathe taking flowers

Those flowers were so beautiful the roses OMG so darn beautiful the centerpiece so beautiful the arch way so beautiful really made the ceremony so amazing

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Florist around! Couldn't be happier!

We booked Floral Fantasy in mid 2017 for our planned Feb 18 wedding. Due to Hurricane Irma, we postponed our wedding another year. Kellen worked with us every step of the way and had no problem rescheduling our day with us. They knew exactly what I wanted as far as arrangements after giving them a few ideas. The flower arrangements and centerpieces were gorgeous! We could not be happier! We even rented the alter from them and it worked out great! Everything was delivered and set up early on our wedding day. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Floral Fantasy 21
    Floral Fantasy 22
    Floral Fantasy 23
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Service and Gorgeous Arrangements

Floral Fantasy did the flowers for my destination wedding. They were so perfect and beautiful and they delivered them early upon our request for photos. They remembered me by name when I went to make the final payments after arriving in Florida. I had been there to plan a few things and meet with vendors 4 months prior and was amazed they not only remembered me but small details. I highly recommend using them for your next event. Excellent service!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Gail

Gail Harding · Married on 01/09/2019

Dream come true

I called around the vendors given to me by my venue. Floral Fantasy was the only one who seen my vision. The flower where spot on. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Floral Fantasy made my wedding magical, Their work was far more than I could dream of.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Floral Fantasy's reply:

Hi Gail!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/26/2018

Floral Fantasy exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. They were always professional and responsive. I emailed my colors and some inspiration pictures from Pinterest and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The were even better than I expected. They also made some flowers for our cake and even took the time to put them on the cake for us. I would absolutely recommend Floral Fantasy.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Floral Fantasy 24
    Floral Fantasy 25
    Floral Fantasy 26
    Floral Fantasy 27
    Floral Fantasy 28
    Floral Fantasy 29

Joyce · Married on 05/05/2018

Debbie & Kellen were just wonderful! They provided top quality at an affordable price. I would highly recommend them, you won't be sorry. I rented the driftwood arch, the flower cart table for my desserts, the wedding party flowers, lantern rentals for the tables, and I just loved my crown!!! I got so many compliments on everything. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Floral Fantasy 35
    Floral Fantasy 36
    Floral Fantasy 37

Mollie · Married on 04/07/2018

I came from out of town for my destination wedding, over the passed months leading up to wedding I had been on the phone conversating with the ladies about the flowers for wedding in which I wasn’t even sure of yet, they were so patient and easy to work with! I sent photos and they nailed what I was looking for! Im soo happy with the arrangements. Turned out beautiful.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Floral Fantasy 38
    Floral Fantasy 39

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Floral Fantasy was so amazing to work with and all of our floral turned out amazing! They also provided a stunning drift wood arch for our day and it was the perfect touch. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Floral Fantasy 40
    Floral Fantasy 41
    Floral Fantasy 42
    Floral Fantasy 43
    Floral Fantasy 44

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so glad we used Floral Fantasy for our wedding flowers. We had a brief meeting with them (maybe 20min. or so) and from that they understood exactly what we wanted and delivered spot-on florals. I didn't have a specific floral in mind, so I leaned on them for suggestions/ideas and they were happy to help. I was blown away when the florals were delivered - they were more beautiful than I expected them to be. I highly recommend Floral Fantasy if you are getting married in the Keys .

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Floral Fantasy 45
    Floral Fantasy 46
    Floral Fantasy 47

Alli · Married on 11/10/2017

Floral Fantasy literally exceeded all of my expectations. I was an out of town bride and only had one in person meeting with Deb. I gave her pictures of my vision and the finished design was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The whole team was very accommodating even up to the last week of changes. I really can't express on how happy we were with FF service and the beyond beautiful arrangements. If you are having a wedding in the Florida Keys see Deb at Floral Fantasy she will make your wedding not only beautiful but just what you dreamed of. I highly recommend them. THANK YOU SO MUCH FLORAL FANTASY!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Floral Fantasy 53
    Floral Fantasy 54
    Floral Fantasy 55

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely loved our flowers and would definitely use this vendor again any chance I had!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Floral Fantasy 56
    Floral Fantasy 57
    Floral Fantasy 58
    Floral Fantasy 59
    Floral Fantasy 60

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2017

I loved my flowers! I didn't want to put my bouquet down! I planned this wedding across the country and with only a couple of phone calls and pictures, they knew exactly what I was going for!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Naila · Married on 07/22/2017

Debbie at Floral Fantasy came highly recommended by our wedding planner, and for good reason! We ordered a bridal bouquet, boutonnières and individual flowers for the bridesmaids. We also got our centrepieces, aisle decor, loose rose petals, and other decor items like seashells and driftwood for both the wedding and rehearsal nights. We were able to Facetime with Debbie and her team so that we could choose the arrangements we liked best. Debbie was very candid about pricing so we were able to get beautiful options that fit perfectly into our budget. We actually ended up spending a bit less than we estimated!
    On our wedding weekend, the flowers and decor were delivered and arranged while we were getting ready, and everything looked amazing! Floral Fantasy was truly able to capture the feel we wanted and to set the right mood, and they were super easy to work with. We would highly recommend Floral Fantasy to local and destination couples alike!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Floral Fantasy 68
    Floral Fantasy 69
    Floral Fantasy 70

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2017

My sister-in-law was generous enough to help me order the flowers so I'd have one less thing on my plate. After I showed her what I was thinking, she got quotes from a few vendors, and was most satisfied with Floral Fantasy. They kept in touch with her via phone and email, and everything was delivered to the venue ahead of schedule. The flowers were in perfect condition, and were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you Floral Fantasy!

Sent on 07/21/2017

andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

Floral Fantasy really helped me get my bouquets in order. I was all over the place and they guided me to some amazing flowers that really brought out my bridesmaids dresses and complimented the venue location I chose. Last minute I decided to add on a boardwalk for my beach ceremony which was the best idea I could have had. Walking through the sand would have been so difficult. The boardwalk was beautiful and in case any of you are wondering it is not an over used beach boardwalk and won't snag your dress as you walk ;)

Sent on 05/16/2017

Giovanni · Married on 04/01/2017

Floral Fantasy guided us in creating our ceremony and reception decor. They had not only great recommendations, but also photos of
    their work, which made us very comfortable. Debby was so creative and made our wedding look stunning, she is very impressive and professional. Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Sacha · Married on 03/19/2017

I highly recommend this florist! We emailed a few times and I sent a picture of a baby's breath and succulent boquet and on the day of the wedding, 4 perfect pieces arrived. I truly couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Sabrina · Married on 03/04/2017

Kellen was fantastic. I did minimal flowers for my wedding and they treated me as though I was spending thousands of dollars. I was originally working with another vendor and was not happy. I found Floral Fantasy at the last minute (less than 3 weeks before my wedding) and they were so responsive and kind. Kellen was able to work in my order and was so genuinely helpful. After I picked what I thought I wanted, I saw some pictures and realized I hated it. They revised my order without hesitation and even lowered the price based upon my changes. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 03/18/2017