Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry Reviews

Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 5
Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 6
Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 7

Cathy · Married on 09/29/2007

What a wonderful job they did for me! Such creative arrangements, and a pleasur to have.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Deneen · Married on 04/13/2007

After going to 4 florists and them telling myself and my now husband what we wanted and not one of them listening to what we wanted we finally saw Larry. He was a breath of fresh air. We conveyed to him what we wanted and he did a spectacular job. From the sample table arrangement to the day of the wedding we were kept informed every step of the way. People still comment on the flowers and the decor or the wedding. Larry and his staff went above and beyond, making everything special. I would highly recommend Floral Expressions as a floral and decor vendor.

Sent on 03/16/2009

Brigid · Married on 07/25/2004

This was the only florist who would even consider making my all baby's breath centerpieces. They were amazing. Plus the price of the bouquets would have sealed the deal for me.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Marina · Married on 10/05/2014

I wanted to thank you for the beautiful flowers from last Sunday. Everything looked stunning, I received many compliments on how beautiful all of the sunflowers looked. Especially outside, on the gazebo, really nice.

Thank you for your creativity & beautiful set up.

All the best,
    Marina

Sent on 10/10/2014

Briana · Married on 08/13/2017

Maria and Larry did a wonderful job with the flowers at our wedding August 2017 at the Pleasantdale Chateau. They were a pleasure to work with, listened to all our wishes, and were very flexible! We were so impressed with the arch they created for our ceremony, and our centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. It really helps that they do a sample centerpiece for you weeks before the wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2015

Maria and Larry are truly passionate about their flowers. That along with great work ethic is a combination for success. I loved working with them. I could not be happier with the centerpieces even though I did not get to see the final product for the tall pieces until the actual reception. They exceeded my expectations. As to bridal party bouquets, I could not believe how the color of the flower combination matched the fabric of the bridesmaids' dresses. That is even more impressive given that Maria saw the fabric on a photo only and, as you might know, there is a ton of shades when it comes to fabric choices. The delivery timing was perfect. Compared to some of the other places in NJ, their prices are moderate and they will work with you to get what you want. Don't be discouraged by the amount of choices. In case of doubt, just let Maria do her thing. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • F

Francine · Married on 10/26/2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience with Maria and Larry. Since my daughter was orchestrating her New Jersey wedding with me- she lives in Vermont and I live in NY- they were very flexible in accomodating our tight meeting schedule. They prepared a beautiful sample and really listened to what my daughter's very specific wishes were for her wedding. They met every high expectation and then some. They were so lovely to deal with. The flowers were beautiful! They did an amazing job! I recommend them highly!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Maria totally got what I was asking for for my winter themed wedding. The arrangements came out better than I imagined. I loved that she showed you sample center pieces before so you could see them and make any changes. I would suggest phone as opposed to email in terms of communicating, simply because we are from an email generation where we want a response within 2 hours - but rest assured their work is phenomenal and no one could come close to what they were offering for their prices.

Sent on 01/20/2014

This was a recommendation from my Maid of Honor. On the first meeting, Larry spent 2 hours going through what we wanted. He immediately saw my vision and worked with it. He was not afraid to tell me when I was making a wrong decision, which I appreciated. He and Maria have been in business a long time and know what they are doing. They were lovely to work with and the all the flowers on the day of were gorgeous.

Sent on 06/28/2012

jennifer · Married on 11/22/2008

3.5

I would recommend this vendor to all of my friends!

Sent on 02/19/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

1.0

Floral Expressions was the florist for my October wedding. I couldn't have been more disappointed. My bouquet arrived at my house and the flowers were dead.. brown and gross. I even asked my photographer if he could photoshop the pictures to at least make the flowers look alive. When we arrived at the reception, we immediately noticed that the centerpieces were not completed as we had agreed. Flowers that we had talked about including were not there. Disappointed cannot even describe how I felt.

Sent on 12/02/2012