Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry Reviews

82 Reviews for Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry

82 Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry Reviews
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 10/20/2017

The first time I worked with Maria & Larry was 12 years ago and I have worked with them again for my Oct wedding. They offer great value, make beautiful arrangements, are easy to work with and can bring your vision to life. I loved my flowers from the bouquets to the ceremony to the reception. I had a fall rustic garden wedding theme and received so many compliments on my flowers. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding florist.

Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 1
    Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 2
    Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 3

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Maria and Larry were wonderful to work with. They were both so patient throughout the entire process - even when I completely changed my mind on my color scheme and type of centerpieces! They were so helpful in coming up with different ideas and really listened to what I wanted. On the day of, they more than exceeded my expectations. Everything was absolutely perfect and more than I could have imagined. It is clear that they both really take the time to understand your vision and deliver on it - truly everything that I had pictured in my mind came to life the day of! Their prices are also very fair and they are so responsive and always willing to set up a meeting.

Ashleigh · Married on 08/30/2017

Maria and Larry were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were flexible and so talented. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone loved them. Because they work solely on weddings, they are willing to do exactly what you ask. Their prices are great and they go above and beyond. Maria's knowledge and expertise was wonderful and she was able to offer so many great ideas!

Thank you for making our wedding flowers perfect!!

Crystal · Married on 08/20/2017

Maria and Larry are wonderful! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and created beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I entered their door with a million picture and no decisive answers for them and, somehow, Maria brought my vision to life even though I couldn't even clearly articulate it. They created a sample and a second sample to make sure that we were truly happy with our centerpieces and on the day of they delivered on every level. Thank you so much!

Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 4
    Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 9
    Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 10
    Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 11

Cesar · Married on 08/18/2017

Worked with Larry and Maria to plan flowers for our wedding. My wife's bouquet was the most beautiful I've ever seen. Larry was very helpful when picking out flowers. We didn't know the first thing about flowers, we spent 2 hours with Larry (mostly answering our questions) and at the end we had beautiful flowers. They do a really pretty flower for the mothers of bride/groom. Larry delivered the flowers on time, at various locations. Very pleased with their service!

• O

Oksana · Married on 06/24/2017

We met with Larry 2 months before the wedding and decided not to go anywhere else. He made me feel very comfortable and I believe it is extremely important to trust your vendors. We had no idea what we wanted and Larry really helped us get ideas and make it personal without going over the budget. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make throughout the process. Flowers on the day of the wedding looked spectacular! Everything was exactly the way we wanted and absolutely stress-free!!!

Delia · Married on 06/09/2017

Maria and Larry were amazing to work with! I contacted them extremely last minute (just about 2 weeks before wedding day) and they were able to not only accommodate our request, but really provided the highest quality and friendliest service I could imagine. We got my bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 6 boutonnieres, a beautiful duchess rose for my mom, and some loose eucalyptus that we incorporated into our DIY centerpieces. The bouquet and boutonniere arrangements were EXACTLY what we were looking for. I don't know much about flowers or decor-talk but Maria fully understood what I was looking for and we really couldn't be happier with their service!

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

A rate of five stars is not nearly enough for Floral Expressions by Maria and Larry! I am so incredibly happy with the job they did for my rustic, December wedding. I shared my ideas with Maria and she transformed them into something magical. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and the centerpieces and arbor were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted and more. As the bride you never know what you are going to get on the day of your wedding, and you just hope for the best that everything turned out the way you wanted it to. Maria and Larry exceeded my expectations by a mile. I got so many compliments on the day of the wedding with how beautiful the flowers and the room looked, and my bridesmaids were so in love with their bouquets. They were so organized and got everything to us on time. They made my day stress-free! Maria and Larry were so sweet and helpful throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend!!!

Jeffrey · Married on 10/29/2016

Maria and Larry are not only the very best at what they do, but they are kind, honest, and above and beyond creative. From just simple ideas and preferences we provided, they used their intuition and vision to create the most beautiful floral arrangements we and our guests have ever seen. The day of the wedding everything was perfect and they went the extra mile in their timing and preparation of a truly magnificent environment.

Kristina · Married on 06/04/2016

Maria and Larry did a fantastic job in coordinating, designing, and setting up the flowers for our wedding! Maria met with us several times leading up to our big day. She enthusiastically shared samples, ideas, colors, etc., to help us determine what would look best for all of our floral needs. They are both committed to their work and did a top notch job! We highly recommend them, and we are very thankful to have had them as our florists for our wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2016

So happy I decided to go with Maria and Larry for my wedding flowers. They have tons of experience in the business that I knew they were going to do a great job. My flowers came out gorgeous and all my guests raved about how beautiful they were. Larry had such great ideas and was able to bring my vision to life. He was also able to work within my budget and was very flexible, which was really convenient. I would definitely recommend!!

Alison · Married on 04/23/2016

Maria and Larry were an easy choice for a florist because my older sister used them for her wedding and everything was beautiful. They were wonderful to work with and set up meetings to go over every detail prior to the wedding and allow you to see the centerpiece you design together. The arrangements were flawless and exactly what I asked for. Pricing was an incredible value and Maria truly worked with me to make sure that I was able to stay within my budget without big compromises. So happy I was able to work with them to make the floral arrangements more than I could have dreamed of for my wedding day!

• User6719837 · 2+ years ago

I cannot stress enough how much I LOVED my flowers!!! I was overwhelmed with how amazing the bouquets turned out & how gorgeous the centerpieces were, all while staying within my budget. When I saw the gazebo for the first time, it took my breath away at how beautiful it looked. Throughout the entire process, Maria & Larry were an absolute pleasure to work with! Maria took my vision of a perfect Fall wedding & created the exact color palette of my dreams. Months later all our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were! HIGHLY recommend them!

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I got married on October 17th, 2015. We went to many florist appointments and in the end none of the florists compared to Floral Expressions by Maria and Larry. They are truly wonderful people with an incredibly welcoming business model as they literally invite you into their home (their showroom is off of their main house) and are incredibly attentive to detail. My husband and I did not have similar concepts in mind. Larry and Maria worked with both of our concepts and spent far longer with us than other florists did and they never pressured us in any way. When the day finally came we had very high expectations, but could never have imagined they would exceed them to such a degree. The flower arrangements they created for us were a perfect representation of all of the ideas and surpassed even the most beautiful samples at any florist showroom we had seen.

They are true artists and although this is their business they will never pressure you on your budget or your vision. We had originally want all high centerpieces. Maria and Larry went to our venue, reviewed the floor plan, spoke with the staff and ultimately suggested that we use a mix of high and low centerpieces which cost us less money and gave the room a magical flowing appearance. The flowers themselves were all the freshest that we had ever seen. The bouquets were exquisite and delicate in appearance, but held together throughout the entire evening. We also used them for the church and cake decorating which was wonderful and kept with our theme. Our guests were amazed at the floral arrangements that they created.

We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2015

Maria and Larry are truly the best! Not only were they professional, they also made our wedding special by making the most beautiful centerpieces, church arrangements, and bouquets for our September wedding. When I first met Maria, she was so approachable and she really made me feel so special. There was not doubt after that first meeting that I would choose her and Larry as my official Florist for my special day.
    Maria and Larry delivered such fresh, gorgeous flowers for my wedding. They were on point with every single detail and what really impressed me was that they made me and my husband feel like we were their family. Family takes care of each other and thats what they did on that 26th day of September. They made me such a happy bride when they took care of my beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets!
    I truly have the utmost respect and love for both of them. I would recommend Floral Expressions by Maria and Larry to anyone that is planning a wedding!
    Andrea and John

Rose · Married on 09/20/2015

Maria and Larry did a wonderful job at our daughter's wedding. My daughter wanted a garden theme and what better way to express that than with flowers. The gazebo was breathtaking with flowers, hanging florals and greenery in all the colors that her heart was set on. Peaches and purples in every hue. The venue tables were exquisite with tall twining branches representing small trees with large floral tops cascading so elegantly with assorted peach and purple. Maria and Larry captured her dream in creating her vision through flowers abound and garden moss on all the display tables.
    The personal service you receive with never be duplicated by a floral factory vendor. They will work with you and they will make your wedding dream come true!!!

Billie · Married on 09/18/2015

Maria and Larry were absolutely wonderful in creating and executing the vision we had of what we wanted our wedding to look like! We wanted a very simple, but somewhat unique design for our tables which included wine bottles, miscellaneous glassware and hardcover books. We didn't have any specific flowers in mind, just something in season and in our color palette. Maria and Larry knew exactly what to do! They have done numerous weddings at our venue, so they were very familiar with the staff and room setup and gave us many helpful suggestions as to how to get the look we wanted. They were also very interested in our input and respectful of our budget. It was a pleasure to work with them and we would gladly recommend them to any bride and groom!

Antoinette · Married on 06/20/2015

We enjoyed an entirely positive experience with F.E. by Maria and Larry. During two 'planning' meetings they were very patient in helping us crystallize our vision for the bridal party's flowers and the decorations for the venue. Flowers were delivered on time, as planned, and the arrangements - particularly the bride's bouquet - were beautiful. We feel fortunate that we dealt with 'professionals' at a fair price.

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

Maria and Larry were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the process so easy for me and supported my vision of my special day. I got so many compliments on my orchid bouquet and floral centerpieces. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Mary · Married on 10/10/2014

Maria and Larry are the absolute best!! They were so wonderful to work with, and really know how to make what you picture in your mind a reality. My wedding day was so beautiful thanks to them! They were so patient and accommodating, and so creative and artistic. I would definitely recommend!

Glenda · Married on 10/04/2014

They did a magnificent job on the flowers. We received so many compliments. Maria & Larry were wonderful to work with and very professional. I highly recommend them. You will be 100% satisfied with the price and arrangements.

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2014

Larry was an absolute pleasure to work with, and he did an AMAZING job on our flowers and decorations. Even the venue said the archway for the ceremony was the most beautiful they had ever seen! Our bouquets were gorgeous, too. Larry spent a tremendous amount of time meeting with me to discuss possible arrangements, and he was enthusiastic throughout the process. You can tell he is a real artist! On our wedding day, he arrived over an hour earlier than agreed to make sure everything was perfect for us. He really captured the feel we were going for, too.

Darah · Married on 07/03/2014

This actually wasn't for my wedding, although I had wished I was able to use Maria and Larry for my wedding! This was for my company's Holiday Party. Everything turned out great! Maria and Larry were able to keep within my budget when I showed them a picture of what I wanted even having 40 tables! The centerpieces were elegant and everyone at my job loved them! I will definitely use them again for any occasion I need flowers for!

Megan · Married on 03/22/2014

Floral Expressions did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! The flowers, bouquets and arrangements all looked incredible, I can't begin to describe how happy I was to see the beautiful job they did! Not only that, the service was outstanding... professional, respectful and affordable. I enjoyed all of my appointments with Maria and our little chats! Wonderful work and wonderful people! You will be lucky to have them as part of your wedding!