Floral Dimensions Reviews

Floral Dimensions 3
Floral Dimensions 4
Floral Dimensions 5

Suzette · Married on 04/05/2014

Bea is amazing!!! I knew nothing about flowers and all I knew was the type of atmosphere I wanted for our wedding ceremony and reception. The first time we met, I went to Floral Dimensions without an appointment just and get some information. Bea, the owner, made herself available to meet with me, my mother and sister in law. Not only did she make time for us, but we met for almost 3 hours!!! She helped me figure out was affordable for our event and she had lots of suggestions and ideas. Bea, was so patience, talented and sweet. After, our first meeting I was at ease about the vision I had for our special day. Bea made our vision come to a reality and we will never forget it! :)

Sent on 04/30/2014

We worked with Bea Miller at floral dimensions and she was wonderful!! She had plenty of suggestions and connections when we wanted to use locally grown flowers, had great ways to keep us within our budget, and even facilitated the use of fall leaf branches cut around town by myself and friends - we were able to just drop them off at the loading dock the week before the wedding and they processed and used them in our arrangements - it was an amazing and beautiful result! Everything turned out perfectly and we're so glad we went with them.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Sandy · Married on 09/28/2013

Color match of flowers and bridesmaid dresses was perfect! Much attention was paid to bride's tastes and budget requirements. Florist was very accommodating with our unusual "vases" - test tubes and beakers.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions did the flowers for our Duke Chapel wedding and for our southern style reception. They are STELLAR! I could not say enough about how kind, friendly, professional, understanding, and creative this vendor is! They listened to exactly what we wanted and also added suggestions that could work when I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted something. Together we created these hot air balloon centerpieces and they needed 16" balloons for the top, which unfortunately don't come in coral color. I was all bummed out until I got the email that they inverted one balloon in another to CREATE the perfect shade of coral- I was amazed! Everything turned out beautifully and we received so many compliments. Thank you Floral Dimensions for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Angie · Married on 06/01/2013

It was a great experience working with Bea at Floral Dimensions. She was extremely helpful in taking my vague ideas (and limited knowledge about flowers) and bringing them to life. I did not feel pressure during our initial consultation and she even suggested I use flowers from a farmer's market for my centerpieces since I wanted a "wildflower" look. I did get all of the wedding party's bouquets from Floral Dimensions and they were beautiful and delivered without a problem. This is also a wonderful local business in Durham!

Sent on 07/19/2013

I am a Duke Chapel Bride and let me tell you how wonderful this place is!!! Bea was the one helping us and she is so kind and had great suggestions. I am so happy that we used them! I was so pleased with the flowers and the wonderful customer service

Sent on 07/03/2013

Margaret · Married on 04/13/2013

We loved working with Bea at Floral Dimensions for our daughter's wedding. Bea is a floral genius and can offer suggestions regarding any type of flower. She stayed in our budget and worked magic. We also had a special request to see if we could use "out of season" cotton bolls that we had collected six months prior. It was a sentimental request since our daughter was being married in an old, restored cotton mill. Bea didn't blink an eye at our request. She incorporated our cotton bolls with her flowers and the results were incredible. I highly recommend Floral Dimensions for all your floral needs.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Christine · Married on 03/01/2013

I have to say the quality and the beauty that Floral Dimensions created was amazing!! They captured my ideas and put them to life. My floral arragements were beautiful. I was so pleased. Bea is a wonderful woman to work with, I changed my mind twice about the arrangement and she came up with a better idea that I loved. They are so helpful and accommodating. I even added another bridesmaid bouquet 7 days before the wedding and she was able to put one together. I would recommend them to any bride, no matter what your budget they will work with you and you will not be dissappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Atty. Dana · Married on 01/05/2013

PERFECTION !!! Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions surpassed my expectations and took my wedding vision and made it an elegant reality. PERFECTION !!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Dana, it was a true pleasure to work with you and we are so happy that you are pleased. Thank you for the opportunity. Wishing you a lifetime of wonderful memories.

Mary Beth · Married on 12/01/2012

Our flowers were perfect and perfectly lovely! Bea made the entire process of selecting flowers and staying within our budget smooth, easy, and pleasant. It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Mary Beth, it was so much fun to work with all of the vintage details. We are delighted you are pleased. Thank you so much for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of this wonderful family weekend.
  • User2819478 · 2+ years ago

This florist is amazing, very unique and worth every penny. The first flowers my fiance ever bought for me came from them, and we were so happy to use them at our wedding. Every bouquet I have ever purchased here has been fabulous!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of this memorable wedding. A fairy tail wedding with so many creative and wonderful details to assure that the guests will remember your wedding with fond memories. Thank you.

Floral Dimensions did flowers for our wedding at Duke Gardens. The planning was easy, Bea had lots of wonderful suggestions and the execution was flawless! The flowers were even prettier than we imagined. A couple of people confessed they had to touch them to make sure they were real because they were so perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2012

Floral Dimensions was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. The flowers came out absolutely amazing. I received so many complements on how beautiful the arrangements were. I had high standard set for how the flowers arrangement. Floral Dimensions by passed that standard and the end product was stunning.

I highly recommend using Floral Dimensions. They really try to understand your vision for your floral arrangements and strive for perfection.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Danielle, It was such a pleasure to work with you. You had such a beautiful vision for your wedding which made the design process very easy. Thank you for the opportunity.

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2011

The flowers were beautiful.
    Bea worked with us and helped us feel confident and positive about our planning. She was very busy, but was able to come out to the site for an extra visit, just to make sure everything would work out- which it did!
    We were thrilled with the beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 02/27/2012

T · Married on 11/05/2011

Ms. Miller and the exceptional staff at Floral Dimensions were simply fantastic. They spent time with me discussing our personal style and offering recommendations to suit our needs. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The prices were quite reasonable. I would recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Gina · Married on 10/08/2011

Bea and her team at Floral Dimensions did absolutely beautiful work for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Not only were the flowers elegantly put together and stunning, but it was such a pleasure to work with Bea! She offered tremendous insight and worked with me and my husband to make our 'Old Hollywood'-themed wedding happen. The arrangments truly gave our guests the 'feel' of being transported back into 1940's glamour. I would recommend Floral Dimensions to any couple looking to make their wedding an event to remember.

Sent on 01/03/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/30/2011

All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous -- from the bouquets to the table arrangements to the incredible arbor! Bea and all of her assistants were so flexible and exceeded our highest expectations!

Sent on 08/03/2011
  • Margarette

Margarette · Married on 06/11/2011

Bea Miller and her staff are a pleasure to work with! I interviewed another local florist and frankly, I wasn't impressed. When my fiance and I sat down with Bea for our initial consultation, we knew we had met the right florist immediately. Bea and her team were warm, knowledgeable, and accessible. They worked with me to stay within my budget, gave me beautiful flowers, and exceeded my expectations. My only problem is that I wished I could have ordered more flowers from them! It just wasn't in our budget. I highly recommend Bea and her team for weddings and other events. They will take care of you with courtesy, friendliness, and the highest level of professionalism. Don't even think of going anywhere else. You'll not be disappointed. :-)

Sent on 12/24/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2011

Bea is fantastic. She is wonderful to work with and full of great ideas. She was able to work with our budget. Our flowers were beautiful and we had a great time planning our florals with Floral Dimensions.

Sent on 05/15/2011

renae · Married on 06/13/2010

Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions were a dream to work with. They listened to our ideas, looked at the pictures we provided and designed the perfect floral arrangments for our wedding. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Christina · Married on 05/30/2009

There are a lot of florists in the chapel hill-durham area, and although Floral Dimensions was one of the more expensive quotes I received, their reputation persuaded me to chose them for my ceremony and reception flowers. Working with Bea was a joy: she was able to take examples of arrangements I liked along with flowers that were my favorite and draw up a floral plan that fit my budget perfectly. I was overwhelmed with how gorgeous they were when they arrived on the day of the wedding: the quality of the flowers was unbelievable. They were the biggest roses, peonies, hydrangeas, and snap-draggons I've ever seen. I cried when I saw my bouquet, it was that gorgeous. Their experience and expertise shine.

Sent on 06/12/2009

Julianne · Married on 11/30/2008

I'll be honest I waited til the last minute to hire my florist. I looked at MANY florists online including the one that was the most recommended (I wont say who) but I found not a SINGLE bouquet was properly gathered-so how could I go ahead with that? Then I found Bea at Floral Dimensions, she took my order at the last minute and did EXACTLY what I asked of her, in fact was so flexible and made it more beautiful than I ever imagined. Everything was original, fresh and gorgeous. She also worked with another one of my vendors to incorporate Manzanita trees into my table settings and it came out beautifully. Absolutely beautiful and pain free!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Dana · Married on 10/08/2005

We used Floral Dimensions for our ceremony programs. They have a lot of samples to look through and were very professional and thourough in the editing and proofing stage. They came out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/11/2008

Dawn · Married on 03/25/2016

The flower planning process was very easy and Bea went out of her way to make sure we had what we wanted and tried to help us stay on budget.

Sent on 05/11/2016

I was thrilled with the beautiful arrangements Bea created for our wedding weekend. The flowers perfectly met the elegant style I was hoping for, and she was resourceful in repurposing flowers for various events without anything looking tired. She was very flexible when we made significant changes to the reception arrangements just a couple of weeks before the wedding and was able to come up with many different suggestions to try to best bring my vision for the events to life. I greatly appreciate all of her hard work, creativity, thoughtful listening, and impeccable execution. She is the consummate professional.

Sent on 09/24/2012