Floral Dimensions Reviews

Floral Dimensions 3
Floral Dimensions 4

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Very Adaptable

Bea rolled with the punches when we changed things up a few times, answered everything in a timely manner and the flowers were a dream!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Dear Katie, Thank you so much we enjoyed designing your beautiful choices. Best wishes for a wonderful future together. Stephanie Garrett AIFD, NCCPF, CFD

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

Extremely easy to speak to. Enjoyed our consultation finalizing details and they even brought great ideas to the table that we didn't think of.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Elizabeth and Stephen, You guys are a pleasure and we are so excited to design and install beautiful flowers for your special day. Warm regards, Stephanie

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Bea and crew made my wedding GORGEOUS!!! The flowers were amazing, the service was top notch! Everything happened exactly the way we planned. I could not be happier with the experience.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Sarah. We really enjoyed working with you and are so glad you are pleased. Would love to see some of the images when they become available. Wishing you and Chuck much happiness.

Paige · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Floral Dimensions exceeded all expectations. Picking flowers and matching colors are not a strong point for me, so I relied on them for most if not all the decisions and I am so glad I did because I wouldn't have been able to put together such a stunning outcome.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Paige, Thank you for letting Floral Dimensions be part of yours and Sam's special day!!! We wish you many happy days together!! Trinity

Colleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Bea and team were very pleasant to work with and super flexible considering that we DIY'd the bulk of the flowers. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Floral Dimensions 5

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Colleen. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Tristan on the personal flowers for your special day. The Floral Dimensions team appreciates your kind words. We wish you both lots and lots of happiness and warm memories of your beautiful wedding day. Thank you for the image. Bea and the Floral Dimensions Design Team

tim · Married on 09/30/2017

Flowers were beautiful and Trinty was great to work with..

Sent on 10/11/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Tim, It was a honor to be a part of yours and Angels wedding! I wish nothing but the best for both of you. Warm Regards Trinity

Alice · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding was very pretty with the beautiful bouquets and boutonnières provided! They arrived at the time promised. I was more than happy with the consultation, the consultant and my flowers!

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Bea and Floral Dimensions was a dream! We had originally contracted with a different florist, but we were planning the wedding from out of town and when we came in for our one weekend to meet vendors they cancelled on us last minute, twice! We called Bea and she immediately set up a meeting with us, and even made beautiful suggestions that kept us at the lower budget the other florist had blown. She was incredibly flexible with last minute table number changes, and the flowers and decorations on the big day were magical. EVERYONE wanted to know what the centerpieces were called (per Bea's suggestion we mixed tall manzanita branches with low flower arrangements) and asked for Floral Dimensions contact information for their events! If you're wedding is in the area, Floral Dimensions should be your florist!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Sara, Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a joy to work with and I really enjoyed every minute of our planning. We are so glad you were pleased with the designs. Would love to see some of the images when they become available. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Warmest regards, Bea and the Floral Dimensions Design Team

Angela · Married on 08/05/2017

It was a pleasant experience working with Floral Dimensions. Bea was very kind and talented. I really like the hand flowers she made for me and my bridal party.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Angela, Thank you so much for your kind words. The entire Floral Dimensions team enjoyed working with you and we are so happy you are pleased. We wish you both much happiness today and forever.

Alisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding flowers were to die for. Stephanie created exactly what I had envisioned. She was so fun to work with and we were always even more excited about the wedding after our design planning meetings. Stephanie and her team were very familiar with our wedding venues (Duke Chapel and University Club) and created the exact look and feel that I wanted. They can work with orchids and your budget (a miracle for any florist since I wanted orchids everywhere). I would absolutely hire them again.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Dear Alisa, You and your handsome groom were such a pleasure to work with. The images of your wedding were stunning. I am so happy you were pleased, we appreciate your patronage and hope to assist you again in the future. Warm regards, Stephanie Garrett AIFD, NCCPF, CFD

Cameron · Married on 05/27/2017

Floral Dimensions was incredible! They also did the flowers for my sister's wedding, so when it came time to plan mine, we never thought of using anyone else! Bea and Stephanie are delightful to work with--they listened to what we wanted, were happy to look at tons of images, and even painted custom vases for us. I was living overseas while planning the wedding in Durham, but they were happy to do most of the planning by email and only meet the few times I was in town. So convenient! They were flexible when we changed our minds and worked with us to craft the perfect designs within our budget. Also, you can count on their professionalism. They are always on time and totally on top of things.

On the wedding day, the flowers were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments at the wedding, and people have been emailing us since with praise for the flowers! I encourage you to book them now! They are great! Thank you, Bea and Stephanie!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Cameron, Thank you so much for the great review, it was special to us to be part of your special day. Bea and the Floral Dimensions Team

ashley · Married on 01/07/2017

I am forever grateful to floral dimensions, especially Bea who I worked with to help with my wedding flowers and design. She completely took my vision to the next level! We even had a snow storm, which as all North Carolinians know, can be crazy. But, somehow they figured it out, watched the weather, and provided all my decorations and flowers a day in advance to avoid the weather!! So, if you want a place that plans even for the crazy weather /surprises, and gives you top notch quality, this is where you want to go!!

Jane · Married on 11/12/2016

From the moment we walked into the store to look at invitations which we ended up ordering, Trinity truly understood the wedding I wanted...he never "sold" us anything, but got to know my mom and me and figured out what me may want. The moment he showed me the picture of a bouquet after listening to my description of my wedding....it was the one. The flowers added so much to my wedding day. Floral dimensions was one of my favorite vendors at my wedding! They made my day so special from the invitations, to the flowers, to the centerpieces. They always gave me prompt replies and were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks to Floral Dimensions my wedding was beautiful! Thanks, Trinity! I so appreciated all the hard work you did for us!

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

Floral Dimensions was incredibly helpful and very responsive to all of our questions. Thank you!

Heidi · Married on 10/29/2016

Ask for ideas. I could never have come up with the plan for the beautiful arrangements on my own. Floral Dimensions was creative and the arrangements contributed to the atmosphere I was seeking to create.

Cara · Married on 04/02/2016

Bea is an absolute delight to work with and the flowers were out of this world beautiful!!! Floral Dimensions did our ceremony flowers, as well as the flowers for rehearsal dinner and reception. They also brought in the votives and fixtures to decorate the space. Folks couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous they were. Definitely go with Bea, she is amazing and I've never seen flowers so perfect and fitting to what I wanted :))

Vanessa · Married on 10/25/2015

Bea did an amazing job on everything!!! Everything I wanted she executed so beautifully! Her professionalism, and willingness to make everything I had envisioned on my special day come true! Whenever I had a question about anything she was so quick to respond back to me. I would recommend Floral Dimensions to anyone who is looking for beautiful, substantial flowers and centerpieces that will definitely wow your guests! Floral Dimensions and Bea have superseded my expectations!!! Thank you for such an outstanding, amazing job!!! You made my wedding perfect:)

Sent on 11/03/2015

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Vanessa. The entire Floral Dimensions team enjoyed working on your wedding. Stephanie, Jose and Trinity who designed all of the floral designs; Randy, who artistically painted all of the pumpkins; Pam, who created the printed material and Trinity who set up the backdrop of the lit orbs and the petal path design. Thank you for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of your special day. Our very best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to you both.

Chelsea · Married on 09/05/2015

Bea at Floral Dimensions was amazing :) She figured out exactly what I wanted for my unique wedding and made it come to life within our budget!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Chelsea. The Floral Dimensions team loved working on your wedding. Love, love, love the personal vessels you brought us which really created the mood and decor of the wedding. Thank you so much for asking us to be a part of your very special day.

Rachael · Married on 06/20/2015

Stephanie at Floral Dimensions is amazing - with only a 30 minute meeting with her, she designed the most perfect centerpiece for my head table! Stephanie along with Ms. Bea are amazing florists and have the best customer service around - I recommend them to everyone!

Bea did an absolutely gorgeous design with my bouquet, corsages, ceremony decor, and reception floral decor! She was very helpful in suggesting flowers to match my wedding colors and even added gold detail at my request.

When I arrived at the wedding venue everything was set up and looked gorgeous! The flowers were fresh and the aroma was refreshing! Even though my wedding was this past Sunday, I'm still enjoying the freshness of my flowers including my bouquet, in my home now!

I would definitely recommend Bea's services!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice comments. The Floral Dimensions team and I are delighted that you are pleased. We loved your ideas and enjoyed designing them -- so happy we met the mark. Thank you.

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2015

Floral Dimensions did an incredible job with all of our flowers. When we first met with Stephanie and described our favorite colors and our general idea for table centerpieces and the vibe of our wedding, she got it right away. Her suggested flower, the blue orchid, was gorgeous as boutonnieres and floating in vases over candlelight at our tables. They looked gorgeous trickling down our wedding cake as well. We told her our colors and our favorite flowers and she took that and created beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. They were even able to decorate my mother's walker so she could feel festive on my big day. I'd use Floral Dimensions again in a heartbeat, everything was so lovely!

Devin · Married on 04/25/2015

We cannot gush enough about how amazing our rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers were from Floral Dimensions! Bea is an absolute delight to work with and worked hard to stay within our budget but still give us the look we were going for. I met with quite a few florists in the Raleigh/Durham area and she was the only one who seemed to take an interest in us as a couple and in our wedding, and she worked the hardest to stay within our budget.

We didn't know much about what types of flowers we wanted or what looked good together, but between our description and the pictures we sent, she and the staff at Floral Dimensions were able to create the exact look we didn't even know we wanted! She even dropped off a sample centerpiece for us to see at our venue (!) when we went for our first tasting, and when I made modifications to the bouquet and centerpieces after seeing my portrait bouquet and the sample centerpiece, she was more than willing to make the changes and everything turned out more than perfect on the wedding day!

I could not recommend Bea and Floral Dimensions more highly! After meeting with quite a few other florists and going to other weddings in the area, I can definitely say they are by far the best florist in the Triangle!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Devin. The Floral Dimensions team and I are so happy you were pleased with your wedding florals. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of your very special day. Our warmest best wishes.

My mom and I met with Bea two times before the wedding and also talked to her on the phone several times. I was very difficult and picky (advice- don't be- trust your professional florist) and Bea was so patient and tried very hard to make me happy. The work that her team did could not have been more beautiful. She tried to figure out how all of my ideas could be realized, and how to work within our budget. When people see the pictures they all comment on how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you so much. We love working with brides who know what they like and who have definite ideas. You were great! The Floral Dimensions team loved the opportunity to design the florals for your wedding -- fun and unique with a slight challenge. Thank you for trusting us with the florals for your special day.

Christin · Married on 04/12/2014

Bea was an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have been any happier with the way my flowers looked. Everything was perfect!