Floral Designs of Mount Joy Reviews

Floral Designs of Mount Joy 5
Floral Designs of Mount Joy 6
Floral Designs of Mount Joy 7

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

Jill is the best EVER, simply said. She did all of our wedding flowers and decorated our arch for the ceremony. At our first meeting, I gave her a couple ideas, told her what our wedding colors were and a little about the venue & vibe we were going for. She left for 5 minutes and came back with something she had whipped up that was so perfect, we ended up going with that exact bouquet/boutonniere with no changes. She was very helpful and informative and gave us a lot of cool ideas for what we could do with the arch. What she came up with was beyond imaginable. She also provided cute little baskets for our flower girls (our grandmothers!) which was adorable, and the flowers she had on our memory table were perfect. We got so many compliments. I remember using her in high school for prom corsages/boutonnieres and she was awesome back then too. These services are extremely affordable especially compared to some of these other places. We expected it to cost a lot more and when we got the contract we were pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend Jill and her team. Thank you Jill!

Floral Designs of Mount Joy 8
    Floral Designs of Mount Joy 9
    Floral Designs of Mount Joy 10

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Jill at Floral Designs of Mount Joy is a master of her craft. Our flowers were so beautiful that my mother teared up when we saw them! The colors and textures of the bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! Jill's work actually far surpassed my expectations. As far as professionalism, again Floral Designs is top notch. I knew throughout the planning process that I didn't have to worry about flowers - I knew that Jill saw my "vision" and would be prompt and organized on the wedding day. I was right! I plan on recommending Floral Designs of Mount Joy to all friends and family members that get married in the future!

Joan · Married on 02/12/2018

I can't say enough about the flowers or service provided by Jill for my daughter's wedding. Jill met with us multiple times, delivered flowers on a Sunday (the day before a holiday) to two different locations and brought extra flowers at the last minute. Her happy, pleasant personality made her a true joy to work with. Thanks also to her team for all they do behind the scenes!

Elyse · Married on 09/24/2017

I grew up in Mount Joy and always went there for arrangements so it was a no brainer where I was going to get my wedding flowers. Jill worked colors out with me and pulled a beautiful arrangement together in seconds. They are the nicest flower shop I know and ALWAYS do outstanding work. Now that I live in Annville I will still always go to Floral Designs in Mount Joy

Braxton · Married on 08/12/2017

Jill and her team were excellent! We would definitely use them for any kind of flowers we need. They went above and beyond and how kind they are goes a long long way! Thank you!

• Lynn

Lynn · Married on 08/11/2017

Stunning! Jill and her team are so easy to work with and the flowers are beautiful. She understood our vision for the wedding and we trusted her with the details. She exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Floral Designs of Mt. Joy.

Crystal · Married on 07/22/2017

Jill and her team went above and beyond to make our flowers stunning! We were so happy with them and she even added some free perks. She listened to us and took our pictures to make our dream a reality!! Thank you.

Alycia · Married on 06/16/2017

I had high expectation for our arrangements as I love flowers! Jill completely exceeded my expectations. Everything was exactly as I had imagined. Jill was able to accent every aspect of the venue with her floral arrangements without taking away from the natural beauty. I appreciated her expertise and her ability to share her professional opinions while also being flexible. Everything was absolutely perfect!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

We booked Floral Designs of Mount Joy for our June 3, 2017 wedding at Cameron Estate Inn. Jill was great to work with! We meet with her twice and had to come from out of town to meet with her. She was very flexible and accommodating! I showed her pictures of centerpieces and bouquets that we wanted and they couldn't have turned out better. She made sure to incorporate everything we wanted and went above and beyond to make our wedding look absolutely beautiful! I definitely recommend booking Floral Designs of Mount Joy!

• User6437668 · 1+ year ago

Jill's floral designs were exactly what I was dreaming and hoping for. She literally put everything we talked about together exactly as I envisioned. Not only were they beautiful, but everything was transported 5 hours and still looked amazing and lasted a week +!!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

Jill was a joy to work with! I met with her twice before our wedding day and explained to her a few thoughts I had around what I wanted our flowers to look like. She took the little information I gave her and transformed it into beautiful bouquets and arrangements that were to die for. She has two tier options for pricing and worked with me to create floral arrangements that fit my budget but didn't sacrifice on what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend her!

Albert · Married on 12/31/2016

Jill was fantastic to work with as we planned our wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn. She had a strong relationship with the venue and great ideas about what would work well in the space. My wife and I did not come to her with any specifics, just colors we liked and that we were going for what we called "understated elegance" - we left it all to Jill. She came out and showed us a few flowers she thought might work, but we chose not to see the finished product until the day of the wedding. When we arrived at the venue and saw what she had put together in both the ceremony and reception spaces, we were thrilled. Jill kept it easy for us and used her keen sense of design to make everything fantastic. Thanks so much!

Evonne · Married on 12/18/2016

I can't believe how beautiful our flowers turned out! I showed Jill photos of designs I like and said something like these and she ran with the idea. I loved my bouquet. It was better than ANY of the photos I showed her. Jill is extremely easy to work with and helped make our day beautiful! Don't hire anyone but Floral Designs of Mount Joy.

The ladies at Floral Designs did a beautiful job with our flowers! Everything turned out just as I had envisioned.

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2016

I first met Jill several years ago as a maid of honor for my friend who was getting married during her consultation. I saw her floral arrangements and how great Jill was to work with and I knew I wanted to work with Floral Designs some day too! Jill and her team captured the exact look I wanted for the bouquets and center peices. Jill sat down and went through every detail of my day and what I imagined. Jill was able to create what color and textures I had wanted for my wedding day. Jill was also able to work with my budget. She was able to keep my over all look and just scale back when we went over our budget. They took care of setting everything up and pick up what needed returned. I would highly recommend anyone planning their wedding to use Floral Designs!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

I was recommended to Floral Designs by a friend and wow working with Jill was wonderful. She captured the vision I had for my wedding and was flexible to change design the day before in case of rain since my wedding was suppose to be outside. She did an amazing job switching gears and provided a great sunflower / rustic wedding design perfect for my barn wedding. They are affordable and work within your budget, flowers were gorgeous!

Jill was the best! She had two different meetings with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. She worked within my budget and gave me the most for my money. The bouquets were beautiful and more than I could have asked for!! The ceremony flowers were amazing and she worked with me to make my vision come to life for what I wanted the ceremony site to look like. She also knew the venue and was knowledgeable about how to make the flowers work best. I could not have asked for anything more!

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2015

Highly recommended! Jill was such a pleasure to work with... I was a little nervous because I was going to have to plan things from afar and only would get to meet with her in person once before my wedding. The first day I went in to the store and met her, I was impressed with how friendly and professional she is. I let her know what I was hoping for overall, Jill's creativity and ingenuity got to work! She came back with all of these beautiful ideas, and I knew right then, that my flowers and decor were in good hands. I was right. I wanted an intimate, romantic and classy with a feel of rustic atmosphere, and she captured it perfectly! From the decor for the ceremony, our bouquets, to the center pieces and drapery for the reception, it all was absolutely beautiful and VERY me. She was able to intuit what we were going for just by connecting with me that first day. I am so very pleased with my experience with them! It all added to my dream wedding. THANK YOU JILL ERB!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/24/2015

Wow. Where do we even begin with how amazing her services were? As a bride planning a PA wedding two hours away in MD, Jill made the flowers portion of our wedding an absolute breeze. We met with Jill once back in May, about 5 months before our wedding, to talk to Jill about her services. We fell in love right away. I only gave Jill a few details about our wedding at first, such as the colors and the feel of the wedding we wanted. She went back to grab some flowers and quickly put together a sample boutonniere, bouquet, and a quick sample arrangement. We booked her right away after seeing what she put together in front of us. After reconnecting after a few months, it took Jill only two phone calls to finalize all our floral details. She was incredibly helpful, flexible, and willing to do ANYTHING to help make our wedding day perfect. When Jill's sister Amy brought the bouquets into the room where the girls were getting ready, I was absolutely blown away. They were everything I wanted them to be and more. I could only imagine that the guys boutonnieres were just as amazing. The flowers in the church were beautiful and elegant. When my husband and I got to do our first look in the reception space, we were amazed. My husband and I cannot thank Jill enough for all her hard work on our wedding. We would recommend Floral Designs of Mount Joy to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Jill for all your amazing work!!!

-Kaitlin and Logan

We got our flowers here for our wedding. They did a wonderful job. Everyone commented on how nice the flower arrangements looked. It was great working with Jill. She completely knew the look I was going for and worked with our price range. The whole experience was great and would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

We went to several florists for quotes and we went with Jill from Floral Designs of Mount Joy. She was a pleasure to work with. Jill was able to provide quotes for different budgets. We were not disappointed. The pricing fit our budget, the flowers were GORGEOUS, and she was able to see our vision. Our wedding guests were so impressed with our flowers. We had pumpkin centerpieces with flowers in the middle. Our guests loved them so much, they took them home! You'd be a fool not to go with this florist. Absolutely perfect.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/12/2015

Jill did a fantastic job with my wedding flowers. My girls and I could not have been happier with our bouquets and I received many compliments on our centerpieces as well. She even made sure we had vases at our table at the reception for all the bouquets. She is very easy to work with and provides many options to work with your budget. Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

Jill was my absolute favorite! I walked in not having a clue what I wanted. Jill had worked at the venue before and made amazing suggestions. She kept it low budget and did not try to push anything on me! The flowers were the highlight of my wedding. They were absolutely, positively PERFECT in every way! Jill did flowers for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in mason jars with logs! They fit my theme perfectly and she truly captured the vision of my wedding. She was the easiest, nicest, and most friendly person! I loved talking with her and even after two weeks of being married, I still have flowers sitting in my house looking great! I would highly recommend Jill to anyone! Floral designs of Mount Joy was amazing!

Cassandra · Married on 08/30/2015

Jill is absolutely wonderful to work with. I got SO many compliments on my wedding flowers and I could not be more thrilled with how they turned out! Jill is very accommodating to your budget and also works with you and your vision until everything looks perfect. Great experience!

Tessa · Married on 08/08/2015

If I could give Jill 10 stars I would! She is so talented and fun to work with. She took my wedding flowers that I envisioned in my mind an exceeded it! At my wedding, my flowers were pretty much my only decorations, and were a focal point, and she blew it out of the water. She listens to what you want, is very accommodating, and then gives you the most beautiful product. She really is the best at her job. I felt honored to have her do my wedding flowers and I think everyone should have Jill do their flowers. No one would be disappointed.