Floral Designs by Nancy Reviews

Floral Designs by Nancy 2
Floral Designs by Nancy 3

Christina · Married on 05/09/2014

Nancy and Meghan,

I am still getting this same reaction from my guests, "The flowers. Oh my goodness the flowers. The flowers were absolutely beautiful". Doesn't that say it all?

To all the people reading this...I was a very indecisive bride. I knew what I wanted for my bouquet, but when it came to table arrangements I couldn't not make up my mind. Tulips, Calla lillies, a combination of both, or maybe peonies.....finally I threw my hands up and said, Nancy, you are the expert - do what you think works the best. And guess what. The decisions she made and what she put together were perfectly beautiful.

The littlest details were attended too, the lace wrap around my bouquet that matched the lace on my dress, the ribbon color for the "tussy mussys" to match my mother and mother-n-law, even the pins to hold them all in place. Perfection! My favorite was the two urns we used for the ceremony - Stunning!

Nancy and Meghan, you are true experts in your field and we consider ourselves so lucky to have been able to work with you. The entire process was enjoyable and we wish we could do it all over again!

Christina and Al

Sent on 05/23/2014

ANA · Married on 05/09/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers, I could not ask for any better. She did a phenomenal and outstanding job. Everyone also loved my flowers. Thank you Nancy for making my day so special. I recommend her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/03/2014

Beautiful flowers for my May 3, 2014 wedding! Nancy and her partner provided the perfect bouquets and accents to the reception! Everything arrived on time and Nancy made the reception site look amazing! She has a very creative eye and uses her talents to make her floral design exceptional!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Magalie · Married on 04/26/2014

I got married at The Fox Hill Inn on April 26th and Nancy was amazing through the whole process! She was so helpful with planning and making my vision a reality! Living in NY I was afraid of how difficult it would be to find a florist in the area of the venue. She was everything I could ask for and more. She was flexible with our meeting times and helpful with the whole process even though I live in NY. Her and her team did an outstanding job the day of the wedding and my guests were blown away! To top to all off, Nancy was very fair with her pricing and she truly shows that just because it is a wedding does not mean that you should not be charged extra.

I can not stress enough that if you are looking for a florist, look no more.... Floral Designs by Nancy is your florist! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Alicia · Married on 12/28/2013

Nancy and her team were so absolutely amazing to work with. Whether you have your own ideas or don't know where and how to start the process for your wedding, Nancy's recommendations and creativity were out of this world. Shawn and I could not have asked for anything more. Our guests were so impressed by the flower arrangements on each table and the bouquets for the bridal party were a stunning addition to complete their look. She knew just what to do to make a bride feel special and to make a reception warm and beautiful. We would definitely recommend Nancy and would love to use her services again.

Thank you!!
    Shawn and Alicia

Sent on 01/04/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2013

The flowers at my wedding weren't just gorgeous, they were EXACTLY what I had pictured in my mind! Nancy listened to every idea that I had and created the most stunning displays I could have imagined. I can't possibly say enough about the work that Nancy and Meaghan do. They created a fairy tale that I will never forget!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

We are so thankful to have found Nancy. She does absolutely amazing work. She took all of my ideas and visions and made them into a reality. People are still commenting on how beautiful our flowers were. I told her I wanted the colors to pop and she did just that and much more. Nancy is wonderful and I would highly recommend her to be a part of your big day! She helped to make my dream of a fairy tale wedding come true!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Katie · Married on 09/21/2013

Nancy and Meghan are AMAZING! they went above and beyond and made my vision for wedding flowers come to life. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2013

Nancy and meg were amazing! My wedding was so beautiful and the compliments keep coming bout the flowers! Nancy listened so well and executed my vision flawlessly! My best friend who is getting married booked her as well after hearing my raves abt nancy and is even more excited after being at our wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Sara · Married on 09/15/2013

Thank you for the beautiful flowers they added that special touch to a spectacular day! The arrangements were absolutely STUNNING! I, of course, loved the arrangements with color; and Katherine, loved the white centerpieces! The bouquets were to die for, just what Katherine wanted!! You and Meghan were wonderful to work with; I have no hesitation recommending you to anyone for any event! As the Mother of the Bride, I am so grateful for your gentle touch and fantastic listening skills. You listened so well and were spot on! The colors were exactly what we wanted and everything was lovely!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Casey & Tim · Married on 08/09/2013

Nancy is amazing! I have never seen such beautiful flower arrangements as the ones she created for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and really listened to the vision and ideas we had for our wedding décor. She came very highly recommended to us and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Brie · Married on 07/20/2013

Nancy and her team are amazing. She's great and saw my vision from the start. Nancy is the easiest vendor that I worked with.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Karissa · Married on 07/13/2013

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with!!
    The flowers that she created for us were absolutely beautiful! Nancy provided a warm one on one personal experince that every couple dreams of when planning their wedding!! To top it off she is very reasonably priced compared to other over priced florists!!! I would highly reccomend Nancy to any one planning their wedding!!

Christina G. · Married on 06/29/2013

Nancy was the absolute best choice for my wedding. She completely understood my theme, adjusted the order per my budget without hesitation, offered me suggestions and assistance at every step of the planning, and delivered my flowers to the hotel and the wedding venue on the day of my wedding herself, so that everything was just perfect! She is amazing and I would recommend her to EVERY bride! What a positive and comforting experience to have someone like her on your wedding team! Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 10/24/2013

She is great in what she does.
    She made everything easier.
    I would recomend her 110%, my flowers were more than I expected. It was BEAUTIFUL.
    Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Erin · Married on 06/15/2013

Floral Designs by Nancy did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers! Nancy was professional and quick to respond to any of my inquiries. She met with me a couple of times to exchange ideas and was extremely knowledgable. She has great taste! Both the bouquets and centerpiece arrangements held up for a long time after the wedding and looked beautiful in pictures. I highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy for your wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Veronica · Married on 06/08/2013

I used Floral Designs by Nancy for my wedding and I can't say enough how pleased I was with flowers. Nancy is very professional and a pleasure to work with, her prices were very reasonable and she was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend using her, the pictures speak for itself. Thank you Nancy!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Beverly · Married on 05/25/2013

Nancy added a magical touch to my wedding day. She exhibited creativity, flexibility, & an overall passion throughout the floral planning. In all honesty, it's as if she knew what I wanted in my bouquets before I did - her outgoing personality & knowledge regarding flowers was amazing. I highly recommend her services to add some pizazz to your special day!

Sent on 08/23/2013

I knew that these were not the easiest to do to provide the "wild flower" look that stayed fresh looking that my daugter wanted. But Nancy did it! And when Nancy found out how other vendors had disappointed, she stepped up & helped even more to do the tables right. It was a joy to have worked with her!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Linda · Married on 05/10/2013

Beautiful Flowers and we received so many compliments!! Superior quality and service with very fair pricing. Down to earth and easy to work with. Listened and gave us what we wanted!!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Margie · Married on 05/03/2013

Nancy spent the time finding the flowers that I wanted ( I did not know the names). She put together an arrangement that not only looked beautiful but had special meaning to me.

Meghan · Married on 03/23/2013

I have nothing but praise for Nancy and her team after she came recommended from family members after designing the flowers for their weddings. She guided us through every decision bringing up suggestions of things I hadn't even thought about. She eagerly took on anything we suggested and offered ways to make our visions better. From a pricing perspective, you can't beat it - we got everything we could have possibly wanted within the budget we were looking to spend. On the day of the wedding, she fulfilled my vision better then I ever could have imagined. Everything was absolutely beautiful and set-up to perfection. They even offered to bring some of the arrangements to the hotel for our brunch the next day (with the remainder being donated to a local nursing home). The quality of the flowers was also impeccable - my wedding was 5 days ago and the flowers in my bouquet are still in perfect condition (even after not having them in water for over 24 hours during the wedding and day after). I would highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy to anyone!

Sent on 04/08/2013

I am so happy that we booked Nancy for our wedding day flowers. I didn't have a clear vision in my head of exactly what I wanted and Nancy gave me so many different ideas that I found exactly what I wanted. I never thought I would be excited over a bouquet, but I was stunned at how beautiful they came out. We did tiered candles with sunken hydrangeas on some tables and blue hydrangeas on others. Everyone kept telling me how beautiful the centerpieces were. Nancy is also very affordable, especially for how beautiful her work is. I can't imagine having worked with someone else for my wedding day.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Laura · Married on 09/08/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nancy! At our first meeting, Nancy listened to my ideas, gave her own, and worked with me to really create something special for us on our wedding day. She took the photos I brought her and raised them to a whole new level. During the year before the wedding, we met several times, each of which Nancy was very patient and knowledgeable. She knew exactly what would work and what wouldn't, and she was right on target. She was accessible by email and phone and answered all of my questions. She was wonderful to work with. And in the week before the wedding, Nancy was thoughtful enough to check in on me to make sure I was ok and to see if there were any last minute changes. She was wonderful. The day of the wedding, the bridal party flowers were delivered on time, and they were absolutely perfect! The flowers were gorgeous. Our chuppah was stunning - Nancy really worked her magic creating it and the flowers on it. And the centerpieces were absolutely amazing. Nancy really made our wedding day perfect - we could not have imagined more beautiful centerpieces - she really wend above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2012

Nancy and her team went above and beyond from our intial meeting till the big day. Nancy was always ready to meet or talk on the phone whenever necessary. Working with her was like working with a family member. She even called the day before just to ask how I was holding up. The flowers were more than I could have even imagined. My bouquet lasted for days and days, and all the bouquets were PERFECT. Not one flower was out of place, discolored, etc. Also, I had asked for ivory rose petals to be placed around our cake. The cake had a vine of blue flowers up the side. Not only did Nancy add flowers to the table but adorned the ENTIRE cake in matching blue hydrangeas. When my husband and I walked into the reception and saw the cake, we were flored. The cake went above and beyond any of our expectations. It was truly one of the best surprises on the wedding day. I would recommend Nancy and her team to ANYONE planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2012