Floral Designs by Nancy Reviews

Floral Designs by Nancy 1
Floral Designs by Nancy 2
Floral Designs by Nancy 3

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

I am so happy I went with Nancy for my wedding flowers! She was so easy to work with and flexible, which made planning easier from a distance. I wanted the flowers to be bright, colorful, and to be the focal point of the church and venue's décor. She was able to deliver this and more, the flowers came out gorgeous!! The delivery of the flowers went smoothly, and they were beautifully set up all over our venue. Everything was so great, and I would highly recommend Nancy for any bride.

Valerie · Married on 04/14/2018

Nancy was amazing. She was able to transform the little ideas I gave her into something that I never knew I always wanted! She is super creative and such a pro at what she does. I was so happy with my flowers, centerpieces and all the little details she put into everything. HIGHLY recommend her :)

Alexandria · Married on 10/22/2017

Such a beautiful floral arrangement. She took our ideas and what we wanted and made them happen! She is creative and listens and ensures that we were fully happy with everything we wanted in our flowers.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

I knew Nancy was the florist for our wedding upon the first email exchange with her! Her excitement and passion beamed through her emails, and working with her from start to finish was no different. Nancy immediately understood what we were looking for, and I knew we would be in great hands! Nancy was more than accommodating when my (then) fiancé and I wanted to do a few DIY projects for our center pieces to add in along with her flowers. We also built and arbor and bought two "cans", which were decorated BEAUTIFULLY by Nancy and Megan. Nancy has wonderful ideas and does not let one detail go untouched. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, adding to the beauty of our wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Floral Designs by Nancy 4
    Floral Designs by Nancy 5
    Floral Designs by Nancy 6

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2017

When my husband and I got engaged we knew we wanted to make wedding planning as easy as possible. Nancy was recommended to us by a friend and after looking through pictures of other weddings she has done, we were sold right away. Nancy was kind, accommodating and reassuring throughout the entire process. She made sure she knew exactly what we wanted and worked with our tight and specific budget. She went above and beyond for us. Our centerpieces, bouquets, and floral decor at our wedding were absolutely beautiful. We had many of our friends and family asking for Nancy's contact information after our wedding because they were so impressed with her work. I highly recommend Nancy for your florist!

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Nancy was so great to work with for my wedding. From the first time my husband and I met with her, she clearly understood what we wanted and went above and beyond in delivering just that! Her expertise and vision was so clear from viewing photos of previous weddings and her consistency with quality is clearing unwavering. The flowers she gave us were so beautiful and the venue truly looked stunning. We would definitely recommend Nancy to anyone in the future!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Floral Designs by Nancy for our wedding. It was absolutely perfect! Not only was Nancy able to match the flowers we wanted specifically, but everything she did creatively accented our wedding in an admirable way. When we met with Nancy, she was very organized, highly qualified, and so incredibly honest with us about how we should go about our floral decorations. This is what really attracted us to hiring her company. She even has an extremely fair priced package that covers all of the little aspects we may have missed- the bathrooms, the cake table, our bride and groom table, the mantles, stair banner, etc. She knew exactly what needed to be covered and we couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. We appreciate all that Nancy and her company did for us on our special day! Thank you!!
    09/02/2017

Renee · Married on 08/11/2017

I can not express my gratitude for the amazing flowers for my daughters wedding. The attention to detail surpassed my expectations. I would highly recommend them for their quality and design ability.

Shana · Married on 08/11/2017

Nancy did an incredible job! The work was tasteful and elegant, exactly as I wanted it. She was also far more affordable than the other florists I came across. I highly recommend her!

Erica · Married on 07/08/2017

I would recommend Nancy over and over again! From the first meet, Nancy was warm and welcoming. After visiting several other florists, my mom and I went to see Nancy. Off the bat, we could tell that Nancy was different. She took the time to get to know me and the vision that I had. She asked questions and showed me pictures to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted. All throughout the meeting she made me and my mom feel super comfortable and at ease. I don't know much about flowers, but I left that meeting knowing that Nancy would do everything she could to make the day look beautiful. During the wedding planning process, my grandfather passed away. Nancy had known about him being ill from conversations and took the time to reach out to me to see how he was doing. When she found out he passed away, she sent a beautiful email to me and added a special memorial floral arrangement for the wedding free of charge. Nancy went over and above every step of the way. On the day of the wedding everything was absolutely perfect! She took an amazing venue and made it look even more beautiful and special. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous! Everyone loved the arrangements! Book Nancy! You won't regret it!!

Janet · Married on 06/30/2017

We used Nancy for our daughter's wedding this last June! Nancy and Megan were wonderful to work with and so easy to communicate with. The flowers were stunning beyond what we ever imagined. The colors really brought the bridesmaids dresses together. Nancy was able to incorporate even the most unique wishes of the bride. The centerpiece were elegant and classy and really brought the reception room together. Everyone commented on the flowers and all the little details made it quite special. Will never need to worry about flowers for any occasion, Nancy is quite talented!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Knowing that the flowers would be an important part of my wedding, I spent a lot of time selecting a florist and could not have been more satisfied with my decision to use Nancy. From the start, I could tell Nancy was different from the other florists I interviewed, genuinely caring about me and my vision for the wedding. Not only did she provide me an accurate quote via email prior to meeting in person, but Nancy also didn't blink an eye when I suggested a seemingly complicated floral centerpiece utilizing a French Horn (which she even offered to help me locate). Words truly cannot begin to describe how beautiful, fresh and lush the flowers were! Throughout the wedding, the number one compliment I received throughout the day was about how gorgeous and beautiful the flowers were. My guests were clamoring to take the centerpieces home and my bouquets were works of art. Nancy also really does spoil her brides, paying close attention to the personal touches I added to the wedding and accentuating them with petals and greenery. I would recommend Nancy in a heartbeat. Thank you for making my wedding a beautiful event to remember.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 06/02/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Nancy and Meghan at Floral Designs by Nancy!! Nancy was so accommodating with different flower ideas and colors and was always helpful and willing to adjust the proposal as necessary for our 6/2/17 wedding! Not only is Nancy wonderful at her craft, she is an absolute sweetheart of a person. About 3 months before our wedding day, my Dad passed away suddenly after a brief battle with cancer. I had emailed Nancy to let her know, and one day later I had the most beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to my office!!! She had contacted my fiance to get my work address and had surprised me with the bouquet!! A couple of weeks before the wedding, I asked if she could incorporate some pieces of my Dad's work shirt into my wedding bouquet. I had fully expected her to cut up the shirt to shreds and incorporate a few strands, but when I saw the bouquet on the wedding day I burst out into (happy) tears! She had very neatly cut the "Con Edison" work patch out and wrapped it with the beautiful white wrap so it stood out prominently in the front! She then made sure to return the work shirt back fully intact!! It was such a special way to honor my Dad and have him with me there in spirit on my wedding day. She definitely went above and beyond as a wedding vendor! Thank you Nancy!

Meghan · Married on 02/18/2017

After I met with Nancy I knew I didn't need to talk to any other florists. I do not know much about flowers but she helped guide me through colors and idea options so easily. I could not have loved the flowers more and got so many compliments on them. Nancy was able to provide advice on how to speak with the church coordinator to make sure I got to keep those flowers and she did a "loose decor" plan for our cocktail hour that really could not have been more beautiful, and for a great price.

Cindy · Married on 09/03/2016

From the time we met Nancy we knew it would be all taken care of and look amazing. She definitely caught our vision and executed it beautifully. I would recommend her without hesitation. You couldn't of asked for anything better. Thank you for your dedication and hiring the nail on the head as to who we are!

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

I researched many vendors thoroughly before booking with Nancy & am so grateful I did. She was always easy to work with & responded to any questions & emails in a very timely manner. Flowers are tough because you can have a certain image in mind but cannot actually see the final product until the day of your wedding. She knew my favorite colors & flower choices & on my wedding day I was incredibly blown away by her services. Megan dropped off all bouquets the morning of my wedding & all boutonnieres & corsages to the church. Everything was amazing! My favorite thing she does are the many details at the Amber Room reception - in the bathroom, in the foyer by the table cards, the memory table, sweetheart table, etc. She worked well within our budget & exceeded every expectation.

Joan · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved working with Nancy and Meghan! They were recommend by my sister-in-law and were so happy we used them! What they created for the wedding day was even more beautiful than what we could have imagined! We had so many compliments on every detail they put into the day! They made every transition so seamless; from dropping the bouquets off at the hotel, to decorating the church and venue. They made the whole process fun and stress-free! I put the flowers in the fridge when we went away for our 2 week honeymoon and still had beautiful roses when we got back.

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

Nancy did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. I live out of town, so we couldn't meet in person. Even though we only talked by email and phone, she knew exactly what we wanted and the flowers were perfect! Thank you!

Marcie · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I used Floral Designs by Nancy for our July 23rd wedding and could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out! Every arrangement was elegant and was exactly what we had described to them. Nancy and Meghan were professional and informative from the initial phone conversation right through the delivery and set-up. They also managed to keep this aspect of our wedding easy and light-hearted as to not add any unnecessary stress to the process. We cannot thank you enough for making the reception and cocktail spaces look so beautiful! Thank you!!
    ~ Marcie and Matt

I love Nancy! My flowers were beautiful, everyone loved them, and she is reasonable priced. The day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing, she went to my church, reception hall, and my house to drop off flowers. I highly recommend her!!!!!!

C. · Married on 07/09/2016

I couldn't have asked for an easier experience with Floral Designs by Nancy. Everything was perfect. She is incredibly unique and creative! She was very flexible with meeting with me around my busy schedule and the delivery on the day was the wedding was easy and on time! I can't rave about her enough. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Lindsay · Married on 07/08/2016

Nancy and Megan are amazing! I am so pleased with the work they did for our July 2016 wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets were the most beautiful I've ever seen. Every detail that they put into it was perfect and reflected everything we talked about at our meetings. Nancy was so helpful when it came to picking flowers that matched my vision for our wedding day.
    She knew our budget and worked with us to make the most of our money.
    I highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy! She is wonderful!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I did some research on my florists but decided upon Nancy and I was so happy I did so. She worked so nicely with my budget and I even got the exact same flowers from her (who works out of her barn in her backyard) for much cheaper than a competitor. Nancy is also so sweet and responsive. She provided me with the most gorgeous white arrangement of flowers I've ever seen. I love you Nancy!!!

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2016

I whole heartedly recommend Nancy as your wedding florist. She was super friendly, worked with us to create beautiful arrangements within our budget and I never felt pressured to add on any extra frills that would have put us over our the edge. I personally like that she works out of her house as it gives her a more relaxed family feel. She even accommodated me when I asked her 5 days before the wedding if she'd add my dads wedding ring to my bouquet. She had great suggestions how to safely do this and ended up securing it to the middle of the bouquet with a ribbon that matched my color scheme which held throughout the night and made for beautiful pictures. More importantly, it made me feel like my father was an important piece of my wedding ever though he wasn't there physically. Do yourself and your wallet a favor and go with Nancy!