Floral Designs by Meta Reviews

29 | Red Oak, TX

29 Reviews for Floral Designs by Meta

29 Floral Designs by Meta Reviews

lindsey · Married on 10/09/2016

Almeta asked all the questions we would never have thought of- she took care of details! she designed and produced gorgeous bouquets and all of the wedding party, ceremony and reception's floral needs. she went over and beyond to make our day perfect. could not have asked for more!!

Karen · Married on 10/09/2016

Meta is very creative and did an amazing job for our charity benefit with approximately 120 attendees. Everyone remarked at how beautiful the flowers were that evening. She more than made up for our skimpy budget by adding a powerful wow factor with her arrangements. I will use no other florist from here on and highly recommend her skills and services.

SHARON · Married on 04/22/2016

I would recommend Floral Designs by Meta to everyone. She and her staff were professional, friendly and prompt. I submitted my vision to Ms. Meta and she did exactly what I had envisioned. She decorated for 300 people at Hilton Arlington for me on May 3, 2014. The atmosphere was so elegant and classy. I will definitely be utilizing them again next year. She delivered above and beyond.

Robin · Married on 03/27/2016

I can't say enough wonderful words about the flower arrangements that Meta provided. My wedding was put together on short notice - about 4 weeks - and I didn't have time to meet with Meta. I directed her to my Pinterest page that had the "look" of my wedding and had a brief conversation with her. She nailed it! The flowers were perfect and went with the theme of the wedding. I need to also mention that although it was Easter Sunday, she came out to the venue and spent valuable holiday time decorating and ensuring that all was perfect. I will forever be grateful for her floral passion, but more so, for her passion to help make my event spectacular.

She was so professional and I loved my fuschia roses.Will definitely use her services again in the near future.

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

Wonderful customer service and great flowers!! :) Thanks for helping to make our day so special!

Kathryn · Married on 06/14/2014

I work at a large downtown church in Arlington and we were gifted with the flowers used in a church members wedding. These flowers sat on a table in our main hallway all week long and received numerous compliments! They were gorgeous to look at and stayed fresh the entire week without us adding a drop of water to them. Thank you to Floral Designs by Meta for the smile these arrangements brought to many faces!

Chris · Married on 04/26/2014

She did a great job on our flowers for our wedding!

Staci · Married on 10/19/2013

Almeta helped me in a pinch. I had forgot to order my daughters bouquet and was scrambling to find someone to make it on such short notice. Almeta went above and beyond to complete the order on time and I am forever grateful..

LaKiesha · Married on 08/31/2013

Almetas Flowers is the best coordinator! She's awesome and professional at a reasonable price

Carla · Married on 05/04/2013

I only had a few weeks to plan my wedding and I was so afraid that I didn't have enough time to make it beautiful. I hired Almeta as my wedding planner and floral designer. She helped me plan and design all aspects of my wedding from finding my venue to choosing my flowers. Almeta was very professional and creative. She took my and my husband's ideas and incorporated them into something well beyond our imagination. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, the centerpieces stunning, and my bouquet was gorgeous! Almeta gave us the wedding of our dreams. I would recommend her in an instant. Thank you Almeta for giving me my dream wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Floral Designs by Meta's reply:

thank you Carla for the great review!!

Tyler · Married on 06/30/2012

My wedding was perfect because of Almeta. From the flowers, to the decorations, the rehearsal, rentals, my candy bar :), my open bar:), and everything else was amazing and unimaginable. Everything I could think of and not think of was there. She really was a great listener and do-er, not just talk a big game and no back up. All I can say is my day was great and thank you Almeta you are great. Couldn't imagine any one else planning and being a part of my big day!

Tamika · Married on 06/22/2012

Floral Designs by Meta was the best decision I ever made throughout my entire wedding planning process! Almeta gave me more than I expected for my wedding, the floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. My wedding guest fell in love with the arrangements and wanted to take them home. Almeta also helped me with other aspects of my wedding such as planning. I would recommend everyone to Floral Designs by Meta because she will go above and beyond the call of duty! She truly enjoys what she does and that makes all the difference when picking a vendor. She really wants the best for EVERY Bride that she works with. Thank you, Almeta for making my wedding process stress free.

Lashondra · Married on 08/27/2011

Almeta was amazing... I enjoyed her enthusiasm in preparing everything that I wanted and asked for. She worked with me on last minute changes that I needed without hesitation. AMAZING work. She gave us EXACTLY what we were looking for within a budget that we asked. I loved working with her and will recommend her to others. :-)

Jimmi · Married on 05/22/2010

It was great working with you on Jennifer's wedding. She was very pleased with your service, your creative style, and the quality of the flowers. We will recommend you to others. The reception arrangements were beautiful, and the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were amazing. Your responsiveness to a last minute request for a Bridal Portrait bouquet was very appreciated. Your were "involved" and committed throughout our wedding planning process. Thanks much!

Amanda · Married on 04/10/2010

She was wonderful! Everything turned out perfect!

Tiesha · Married on 03/06/2010

Floral Designs by Meta did an exceptional job! They lived up to their motto, by bringing my wedding vision to life. The decor was simply beautiful! I was speechless and lost for words when I walked into our reception hall and saw the beautiful table arrangements. The floral arrangements spoke elegance and class. Thank you Almeta for help to make my wedding day a memory of a lifetime. I really enjoyed working with you!

Endyia · Married on 10/24/2009

I truly enjoyed working with Floral Designs by Meta. Almeta was the consummate professional. She worked with me with my last minute changes. She always had the most wonderful disposition. Her prices were more than reasonable. And on top of all of that, she went above and beyond what I asked for. She loves what she does and she is EXCELLENT at what she does because it shows in every detail of her work. I would highly recommend anyone to Floral Designs by Meta. I had the absolute best experience.

Jo Ann · Married on 09/19/2009

Almeta was always available to answer our questions and to assure us when we were apprehensive (as brides-to-be and their moms can get). She seemed to have exactly what was needed when we couldn't find a boutinier and the cake needed a few extra flowers to cover a flaw. My daughter loved how everythiing turned out! Thank you Meta!

Sara · Married on 09/19/2009

I absolutely loved the service that Floral Designs by Meta provided. The arrangements were perfect, she was able to see the vision I had in my head of how I wanted it to look. She was prompt, and her team was awesome!

Brenda · Married on 05/09/2009

I highly recommend Floral Designs by Meta. Very professional, very talented!

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2009

Could not have better service! Thank you for making it all work for me!! =-)

Shannon · event on: 07/31/2014

I am very picky, and very visual. I see the world through the eyes of a photographer, baker, and artist. When I came out to see this beautiful arrangement waiting for me, the design was truly art and I was moved to tears. You can see her heart and soul is in each and every arrangement she makes. It felt like she took the time to learn about what I love because she managed to get it exactly perfect. The flowers were fresh, healthy and vibrant. I'm not an emotional person most of the time, but I had to give Almeta a hug so nobody would see me crying.

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2010

I loved my flowers. They were so beautiful!

Stacie · Married on 09/27/2013

Almeta was very professional. She remained flexible and patient during my indecisiveness. She was on time and did an outstanding job.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Floral Designs by Meta's reply:

Thank you Stacie for the wonderful review!