145 Reviews for Floral Designs by Lori

Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
143 Floral Designs by Lori Reviews

Lori was absolutely fantastic! She was the florist for my wedding on May 12th, 2018 and absolutely blew me away. I had considered doing my own bouquets & arrangements, but I am so glad I didn't! Lori made my visions come to life. Not only is she talented, but she is professional, affordable, and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her!

Photos
Profile Picture Laura, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lori was great to work with! She’s very accommodating and worked to stay around our budget without having to eliminate things! I’d definitely recommend her company to anyone!

Profile Picture m, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was a pleasure to work with from the moment I met her. I brought pictures of what I wanted and she made it a reality. She did a mock up for me and the flower arrangements matched the pictures perfectly. I told Lori what my budget was and she was able to work with it. . The bouquets she hand delivered to the church and made sure she was at the hall to set up with her team. Everything turned out above my wildest dreams. I am very very happy that Lori had my wedding date available. She is a wonderful person. I would definitely hire her again and again.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We have had great experiences with Floral Designs by Lori previously, and the experience with my son's wedding was no exception. She worked within our budget, responded quickly to a few changes we requested, and everything was delivered and set up beautifully and in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Sue, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After one meeting with Lori, I had no concerns that everything she touched would be absolutely stunning! Not only was Lori able to get a quick handle on what my personal style (better then I knew myself), she was able to help me envision the entire room and had so many great suggestions on things to make our fusion wedding warm, rich and elegant. I will be completely honest that I had no idea where to start in choosing flowers or even the colors. Sure I had pinned a few things, but I didn't really know what would work well for our setting. Lori made the process seamless. She made our ceremony and reception so much more magical then I could have ever imagined on my own! I am incredibly grateful to Lori for all her help, attention to detail and passion. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an incredible florist to work with Lori! People are still talking about how gorgeous our arrangements were :)

Profile Picture Enakshi, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We utilized Lori for an event with over 260 professionals in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction Industry at the DAC. From the moment she arrived, everyone raved about the flowers! They were beautiful and above and beyond anything we could have expected. We will definitely use Lori for future events.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori's work is STUNNING!!!!! I received so many compliments on my wedding day, the flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful! She is detailed, professional, and prompt! GORGEOUS work, highly recommend her to all brides!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lori went above and beyond our vision for my daughter's wedding. She absolutely blew us away. Everything was stunning and more perfect than we could have dreamt it to be. Lori is a true professional and perfectionist. So easy, open and patient. My guests continue to rave about the gorgeous flowers. Lori made the day beyond special. We can't thank her enough. She can make any wedding or any occasion absolutely spectacular!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori, we can not thank you enough for creating amazing floral bouquets, centerpieces & designs for my daughter's Oct, 2017 wedding. You were extremely good @ listening to exactly what my daughter wanted & the atmosphere your arrangements should create. YOU NAILED IT!
Thank you so much! Susan

Profile Picture susan, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was absolutely fantastic! She really helped me out with planning because I had no idea what I wanted! She is creative, makes sure to stay within your budget, and is extremely friendly and helpful. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, and so patient when I changed my mind about a few things. The flowers at our wedding were beyond stunning. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous my bouquet was, the bridesmaid bouquets, and all the centerpieces. She and her team even took the time to place extra flowers here and there around our venue (like by our seating chart) which we didn't even ask her to do, but they looked perfect. I would absolutely recommend Lori to everyone I know- she is a fantastic florist, and an extremely kind person. :) Thank you Lori!

Profile Picture Marta, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you for the most colorful and beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding this summer! Because I have severe asthma and allergies to some types of real flowers, I didn't think that I would ever be able to have real flowers at the wedding. I am a florist's worst nightmare to have to work with because of my issues. Thanks to Lori, we worked hard to be creative and come up with solutions to help. One of my favorite table arrangements was 4 piece glass vases with real orchids submerged in water over clear stones and topped with a silver floating candle! Because the flowers were under water, you couldn't smell the fragrance and most guests thought it was an awesome look that combined flowers and candles for the evening. My daughter also wanted "HOT PINK" and shades of pink in the floral bouquets. We received so many compliments on her large cascading bridal bouquet which added awesome color to the pictures as well! The large tall flower centerpieces with hanging beads and silver twigs popping out were fresh and accented the whole hall. Lori is also good at coordinating the colors of flowers with the color of the bridesmaids dresses. I gave her a swatch of material so she could really match it well. She suggested exactly the right color linens that would make the flowers pop out! We used a wide variety of different size candles on the head tables where I sat to give a beautiful glow at night without flowers at my table. Lori went above and beyond what any other florist would do to make our wedding vision a reality! I was truly able to enjoy the day and my guests just raved at how awesome the reception hall was decorated especially knowing that I had to be very picky because of my allergies. The workers helped me take down the flowers near the end of the night and pass them out to the guests so that they could enjoy them at home! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent customer service, quick to respond to inquires, professional, flexible and her floral arrangements were so, so
beautiful and all of my daughters wedding guest loved them!!!
Don't look any further, Lori is the best!

Profile Picture Christina & Aleksandar, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

We loved working with Lori right from the start! She was referred by a friend who told me "she will make you feel like you are her only wedding!" Definitely true - never felt rushed or that we were a bother. She is so helpful, has great ideas - and her flower arrangements are gorgeous! We got so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces - my daughter and I were 100% pleased!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori did an amazing job--our reception looked like a fairy tale wedding! We highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough good things about Lori. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever worked with. Her kindness was evident from the first few emails we exchanged. She is very professional and appreciates all of her clients which is evident in her mannerisms. She went out of her way for my wedding and created amazing centerpieces. I almost cried when I saw my bouquet because it was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen (I promise I'm not being biased!). It is evident her work is amazing and I am beyond happy that I chose her. She is very creative and everything she makes is beautiful! She is also very affordable which was so great! I truly believe every bride looking for a reliable, wonderful florist should choose Lori!

Profile Picture Merima, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Designs by Lori was amazing! Lori was wonderful to work with and she put together the most gorgeous arrangements for my wedding! She made my vision for my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets come to life and
and they were perfect! Floral Designs by Lori does a fabulous job and I know I'll be back if I ever need flowers again!

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori and her team are the real deal! We met with Lori early on because we had family and friends who had their wedding flowers done by her. From the start, she was full of ideas and creativity while balancing our vision and style. She is extremely knowledgeable and is very easy to work with. She helped us through many iterations of our flower plan and was willing to be flexible with us and work within our budget the whole time. We had a trial run with her a couple of months beforehand to confirm and she was willing to make changes and adjustments even at that point. The flowers were STUNNING and beautifully complimented the fall color scheme we had in mind! Everyone was blown away by how beautiful our reception setup was and the ambience her team created for us. We would give her 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Lori was wonderful to work with ! Her work was beautiful ! From the bouquets to the arrangements at the venue, everything was beautiful! Lori captured the feeling of the wedding and the venue Though we had ideas of what we envisioned, Lori, with her expertise, added thought of things we didn't think of, and paid close attention to details My daughter and I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out for her wedding I would definitely recommend her

Profile Picture kathy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with. When I met with her I brought in a lot of ideas I've seen from pintrest and Lori was excited to make my vision a reality! She sent me numerous quotes and worked with my budget, which I really appreciate. She is extremely kind and patient, and replies quickly through email. When I walked into my reception area my jaw dropped, it was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. The floral was beautiful and smelled lovely. Thank you so much again for everything, it was perfect!

Candace & Greg

Profile Picture Candace, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was so wonderful to work with. She was very receptive and accommodating to our ideas. She worked within our budget and was willing to making changes as needed. The floral arrangements were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. She even made me a beautiful floral crown! We got so many compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Lori to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was absolutely a dream to work with! She really took the time to understand our overall vision and gave her expert opinion on how to make it even better within our budget. She is very honest and has great suggestions on how to cut costs - this is the greatest value because she truly looks out for you as a costumer. She helped create ways to re-purpose our ceremony flowers to be used for cocktail hour and for some table centerpieces, which we greatly appreciated. She is quick to respond to any questions and concerns and is flexible in face-to-face meetings. On the day of my wedding, I was concerned my venue was not going to have the tables set correctly, I talked to Lori about it, and she immediately said she would make sure everything looked the way we envisioned - she goes above and beyond and you know she has your back. I highly recommend Lori for any floral occasion!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The wedding and reception went beautiful because Lori was always very attentive to our needs and she showed great detail to every centerpiece and the flower arrangements! We got so many compliments from the guests. Lori did such a professional job and made our daughters wedding a dream come true! I can not Thank Lori enough for all she and her crew have done to make our daughters wedding so beautifull and elegant!!!!

Profile Picture julia, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori and her crew are magical and there is really no other adjective to describe the work that her and the whole team do.

We literally gave her next to nothing to work with other than some chicken-scratch and she turned our venue into a floral masterpiece.

We will never forget the bouquets, from their elegant shape to their bustful colors, they were perfect.

And then there were the table center pieces which were absolutely perfect! We still have guests months later asking us who was the florist at our wedding because the arrangements were that beautiful.

But what is most important is Lori's class and her professionalism. She made it EASY from top to bottom.

If you're looking for an affordable, quality florist for your special day, than there is no one in Metro Detroit that i'd recommend more than Lori.

She is without a doubt a blessing in disguise and you will not regret the decision you made to choose her as your florist!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The floral designs Lori put together for our wedding were breathtaking! I came in with very little knowledge about flowers, but I gave Lori my colors and an idea of how I thought I’d want it to look and she went above and beyond my expectations! Lori was even able to incorporate a part of my mother’s dress into my bouquet, which I absolutely loved! Guests took the centerpieces home with them and several days later were commenting about how they were still holding up!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit