Floral Designs by Lori Reviews

Floral Designs by Lori 6
Floral Designs by Lori 7
  • Karen

Karen Alpiner · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Beautiful flowers, pleasure to work with!

Lori was a pleasure to work with for our daughter's wedding. Flowers were absolutely gorgeous ... and they looked beautiful for a long time after the wedding (photo is two days post wedding). Would highly recommend to anyone looking!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Floral Designs by Lori 12

Ava Q. · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic Flowers

Lori did a fantastic job making my ballroom warm, welcoming, and colorful. She created beautiful bouquets and center pieces. She was easy to work with and listened to all my wants and needs.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Floral Designs by Lori 13
    Floral Designs by Lori 14
    Floral Designs by Lori 15
    Floral Designs by Lori 16
    Floral Designs by Lori 17

Meghan Parnell · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Lori was super easy to work with and she did an AMAZING job. I came in with a color scheme and a favorite kind of flower and she did the rest. All of the flowers on our wedding day were beautiful and we received MANY compliments. The bouquets were unique and striking and I cannot wait to get our photographer pictures back so I can see them again!! I would HIGHLY recommend using Lori!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Garavaglia · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Floral Designs by Lori exceeded my wedding expectations and made my wedding vision come to life! She is so nice, friendly, and easy to work with. I showed her some pictures of what I had in mind and she gave suggestions on what flowers would be best and within my budget. Everything from my bouquet to the centerpieces were stunning, and I received so many compliments. She also did a wonderful job decorating my cake with flowers. Lori was punctual and easy to communicate with via phone or email. I would 100% recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Donya

Donya · Married on 06/01/2019

Lori is fantastic!

Lori really understood my blush and blue garden party theme but took it to another level! It was so much better than I could’ve imagined and she really worked with my budget to give us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Floral Designs by Lori 18

Natalie · Married on 05/18/2019

Elegant designs and very professional!

Lori was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! From just a few pictures that I shared with her, she knew exactly the look I was going for with our reception centerpieces and bouquets. Her floral designs are so elegant, they made our space look beautiful! She was incredibly flexible as I came up with changes just a couple weeks prior to our wedding. She also made up a beautiful centerpiece for us to review about a month prior to the wedding so we would have a chance to make any changes. My long stem white rose bouquet was exactly as I had envisioned! I received so many compliments! I would definitely recommend Lori , she was a pleasure to work with and delivered all the flowers on time and even stayed to take a couple pictures of my mom and I with my bouquet.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Floral Designs by Lori 19
    Floral Designs by Lori 20
    Floral Designs by Lori 21
    Floral Designs by Lori 22
    Floral Designs by Lori 23

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2019

Who Else Would You Pick?!

I honestly cannot day enough great things about Lori. Every step of the way was more than I could have ever wanted. I literally cried when I saw my flowers because I loved them that much and they were exactly what I wanted! She is the sweetest most talented person. Thank you Lori!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Floral Designs by Lori 24
    Floral Designs by Lori 25
    Floral Designs by Lori 26
    Floral Designs by Lori 27
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 05/10/2019

Can't say enough GREAT things!

Where do I even begin? I cannot begin to express how happy we were with our experience with Lori. Not only is she very reliable and responsive to emails, but she is also incredibly sweet, kind, and patient. And don't even get me started on the flowers!!! Her work was breathtaking and we received countless compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets.
    Lori is one of the most talented florists I've ever seen and I was so honored to have worked with her!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Floral Designs by Lori 28
    Floral Designs by Lori 29

Britney Kresky · Married on 10/21/2018

Easy and perfect

My sister’s baby shower was gorgeous thanks to Lori! Family and friends could not stop talking about the arrangements!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dawn · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing****

Lori was amazing to work with. Her & her staffs designs were above more then I could have asked for. We had so many compliments on the bouquets and center pieces.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Floral Designs by Lori 30

Nancy · Married on 08/03/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Floral Designs by Lori. We were very undecided at the beginning and she helped guide us. All of the arrangements and bouquets were unique and gorgeous. We would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Floral Designs by Lori 31
    Floral Designs by Lori 32
    Floral Designs by Lori 33

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

Lori was amazing to work with!!! She is so laid back and put my mind at ease every step of the way. Was willing to go above and beyond to make sure that my big day went smoothly. Not to mention the actual arrangements were stunning! My family and friends were talking about them for weeks.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Dawn · Married on 07/21/2018

Lori, You are an absolutely amazing Floral Designer!! Our wedding was beyond beautiful and glamorous, it was truly a Fairy Tale Reception all thanks to your lovely and talented vision. We will forever be grateful# Xo Dawn & Jim 7-21-18 ♡

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Floral Designs by Lori 34
    Floral Designs by Lori 35

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Lori is the BEST in the business. Her designs and attention to detail are fabulous. Every arrangement she created for our wedding was perfect, creative and beautiful. We were lucky to work with her. Her floral really tied every other detail we had going together. Thank you Lori!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Lori was absolutely fantastic! She was the florist for my wedding on May 12th, 2018 and absolutely blew me away. I had considered doing my own bouquets & arrangements, but I am so glad I didn't! Lori made my visions come to life. Not only is she talented, but she is professional, affordable, and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Floral Designs by Lori 43
    Floral Designs by Lori 44

m · Married on 04/21/2018

Best Weddinf Cake!!!

Lori was great to work with! She’s very accommodating and worked to stay around our budget without having to eliminate things! I’d definitely recommend her company to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

Lori was a pleasure to work with from the moment I met her. I brought pictures of what I wanted and she made it a reality. She did a mock up for me and the flower arrangements matched the pictures perfectly. I told Lori what my budget was and she was able to work with it. . The bouquets she hand delivered to the church and made sure she was at the hall to set up with her team. Everything turned out above my wildest dreams. I am very very happy that Lori had my wedding date available. She is a wonderful person. I would definitely hire her again and again.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Floral Designs by Lori 45
    Floral Designs by Lori 46
    Floral Designs by Lori 47
    Floral Designs by Lori 48

Sue · Married on 12/08/2017

We have had great experiences with Floral Designs by Lori previously, and the experience with my son's wedding was no exception. She worked within our budget, responded quickly to a few changes we requested, and everything was delivered and set up beautifully and in a timely manner.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Enakshi · Married on 11/04/2017

After one meeting with Lori, I had no concerns that everything she touched would be absolutely stunning! Not only was Lori able to get a quick handle on what my personal style (better then I knew myself), she was able to help me envision the entire room and had so many great suggestions on things to make our fusion wedding warm, rich and elegant. I will be completely honest that I had no idea where to start in choosing flowers or even the colors. Sure I had pinned a few things, but I didn't really know what would work well for our setting. Lori made the process seamless. She made our ceremony and reception so much more magical then I could have ever imagined on my own! I am incredibly grateful to Lori for all her help, attention to detail and passion. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an incredible florist to work with Lori! People are still talking about how gorgeous our arrangements were :)

Sent on 01/29/2018

Christina · Married on 09/13/2017

We utilized Lori for an event with over 260 professionals in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction Industry at the DAC. From the moment she arrived, everyone raved about the flowers! They were beautiful and above and beyond anything we could have expected. We will definitely use Lori for future events.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Lori's work is STUNNING!!!!! I received so many compliments on my wedding day, the flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful! She is detailed, professional, and prompt! GORGEOUS work, highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Lori · Married on 09/08/2017

Lori went above and beyond our vision for my daughter's wedding. She absolutely blew us away. Everything was stunning and more perfect than we could have dreamt it to be. Lori is a true professional and perfectionist. So easy, open and patient. My guests continue to rave about the gorgeous flowers. Lori made the day beyond special. We can't thank her enough. She can make any wedding or any occasion absolutely spectacular!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

susan · Married on 09/03/2017

Lori, we can not thank you enough for creating amazing floral bouquets, centerpieces & designs for my daughter's Oct, 2017 wedding. You were extremely good @ listening to exactly what my daughter wanted & the atmosphere your arrangements should create. YOU NAILED IT!
    Thank you so much! Susan

Sent on 10/16/2017

Marta · Married on 08/19/2017

Lori was absolutely fantastic! She really helped me out with planning because I had no idea what I wanted! She is creative, makes sure to stay within your budget, and is extremely friendly and helpful. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, and so patient when I changed my mind about a few things. The flowers at our wedding were beyond stunning. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous my bouquet was, the bridesmaid bouquets, and all the centerpieces. She and her team even took the time to place extra flowers here and there around our venue (like by our seating chart) which we didn't even ask her to do, but they looked perfect. I would absolutely recommend Lori to everyone I know- she is a fantastic florist, and an extremely kind person. :) Thank you Lori!

Sent on 09/19/2017