Floral Designs by Heather Ann Reviews

39 | Lititz, PA

39 Reviews for Floral Designs by Heather Ann

• User1527844 · Recently married

I loved working with Heather. Prices were great and my wedding looked fantastic thanks to the help of Heather and her great ideas!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

Heather did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! I have not stopped hearing compliments on how beautiful and perfect our wedding flowers were. We had met with 3 florists prior to choosing Heather and she was the only one who didn't make us feel rushed and answered all our questions, and was the most reasonably priced! She was more than accomodating with offering different payment options. She listened to our requests and delivered exactly what we asked for. She was responsive with emails and always answered the million questions I had. Thanks Heather for making our wedding perfect!!

Sara · Married on 08/25/2017

Our wedding flowers were P E R F E C T. I first contacted Heather and she immediately wanted to meet in person rather than discuss through email or the phone - which I loved! Much easier and more professional. My mother and I met with Heather. She first discussed the flowers I had in mind and nicely told me some of them were expensive. So she then asked what my budget was ... I don't care too much about flowers. Heather came out under the budget and substituted the expensive flowers I liked for ones that were similar. She was super accommodating and helpful with giving ideas. Heather was at the venue when I arrived on our wedding day. She greeted me with a huge hug and a smile. I was so impressed with our centerpieces and bouquets. They were absolutely beautiful! So simple and elegant and exactly what I had imagined. Heather is so friendly and sweet! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2016

Choosing Heather for our wedding florist was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning! She made all of our dreams come true not only with the most beautiful, voluminous, elegant floral arrangements and bouquets, but with her calming and extremely accommodating customer service! I had no worries whatsoever that she would take care of all of our needs, and she managed to exceed all of our expectations! We couldn't recommend her enough!

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Heather was an amazing florist! She was so easy to work with through the planning process and went above and beyond when it came to helping set everything up the day of the wedding. She made sure she understood what I was looking for, and the end result was gorgeous! I was blown away when I saw the bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decorations in person. I still can't believe she was able to give me everything I wanted within my budget! I can't recommend her enough!

Deb · Married on 07/16/2016

Heather made my visions come to life. She took my inspiration photos and created something unique to my day that added a beautiful touch to the entire wedding. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the extra flowers around the reception venue were stunning. Thank you Heather!

May · Married on 06/26/2016

Heather is so amazing to work with! I don't know much about flowers nor do I have a "favorite" flower but Heather was somehow able to create this beautiful, romantic, soft bouquet that I fell in love with!! On top of that, my bridesmaids’ bouquets were just as gorgeous!! Heather works alone so she takes her work and talent very seriously and does not disappoint! Without any hesitation, she also volunteered to do extra work that was not discussed during our initial consult. I would highly recommend that you skip those floral shops and support Heather! You will not be disappointed!! :)

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Heather was absolutely amazing to work with. After our first meeting—we just clicked. She totally got the style and look I was going for and she was so helpful throughout the entire process. My wedding flowers were something out of a dream—from the bouquets, to the flowers at the church, to the garland on the stairs at the reception, to the centerpieces; everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We also incorporated votive candles and rose petals throughout the reception, and smaller vases for the cocktail hour and accents for the dessert table. Everything was perfect. I would highly recommend Floral Designs by Heather Ann for your wedding (or any event)!

Candice · Married on 04/30/2016

My bouquet by Heather was gorgeous! My bridesmaids were also very happy with their bouquets. It was so nice and easy working with Heather. She was very accommodating and helpful with anything that I asked. My flower girl was my niece, who was three months old at the time, and Heather made her an adorable wrist corsage that was perfect for her tiny wrist! The bouquets, centerpieces, and flowers were all so beautiful and such a great value! I highly recommend Floral Designs by Heather Ann!

paige · Married on 06/06/2015

Heather was fantastic to work with. Her creations are magnificent. I loved the way the flowers turned out. She has options for you to save money as well, such as she allowed me to pick up my own flowers in order to forgo the delivery fee. I have made boutonnieres before and she allowed to make my own using the flowers she had ordered in also saving me a lot of money. The flowers were done promptly when she said they would be. The bouquets were gorgeous, I had several people ask me at the wedding who had done them. Go see Heather for an exceptional price and quality flowers!

• User4196652 · 2+ years ago

Floral Designs by Heather Ann was AWESOME! Heather is so sweet and easy to work with. Her designs are beautiful and original! I was so pleased with all of my bouquets and arrangements! She also did all of my centerpieces at the reception which also looked incredible! Very reasonably priced and she did everything I wanted!!!

Alexandra · Married on 11/08/2014

Our flowers were gorgeous!!!!!!! Heather was extremely helpful and her work is beautiful. Provides you with multiple packages and centerpiece options, also options to add to a DIY wedding. She made the experience wonderful

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

Absolutely incredible bouquets! Turned out better than I could have imagined and her choice of flowers to fit my color scheme and theme was exactly on point. Will be recommending her to all of my friends!

Ryan · Married on 09/27/2014

When doing the budget for our wedding, we decided to spend more on other areas by compensating with less flowers. Originally, I thought we would buy wholesale, but quickly realized that it can still be pricey and then the arrangements are all on you. Considering I'm not the craftiest person, I went searching for florists, but became disheartened by some who gave me little guidance and quoted me with the exact number of flowers I wondered about (though wanting their thoughts and suggestions and not getting them) at a much higher price than anticipated. Then I found Heather Ann and she was a joy to work with. She suggested other flowers that would be in season, provided flowers for our mixed vase/bottle centerpieces in a way that filled them out rather than 1 stem per bottle, and created stunning bouquets that I wish I could preserve, all while staying within my modest budget. We were very happy with the end result and would recommend her to everyone, you can't go wrong.

Erin · Married on 09/19/2014

Heather was great to work with. She was always very professional and quick to respond. Her talent is amazing! Our flowers were so beautiful and were top quality. I had numerous compliments on all of our floral designs. It was also great because she is willing to work with any budget, big or small.

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/12/2014

I really enjoyed working with Heather for our flowers.
    Flowers were a bit of an afterthought for me and I wasn't sure what I wanted. Heather sat down with us and we talked about our favorite flowers, what we liked and didn't like in general. She was very laid back and got a great feel for how our personalities could be reflected in the florals. She put together absolutely stunning bouquets based on our feedback. I knew they'd be pretty but they just went so gorgeously with our theme and dresses.

Jane · Married on 05/31/2014

Heather was absolutely terrific to work with on planning my wedding. She had fantastic ideas and was so helpful in finding ways to make my theme really magical. And she had so many ideas on how to make it a little different from everyone else's wedding. Heather's workmanship on my floral arrangements and flowers was superb. The next day when I met another bride in the lobby of our hotel, I was so proud that my flowers were still totally fresh and beautiful while that other brides flowers had completely wilted. And even 30 minutes before the wedding when I realized I was one bouquet short for my bridesmaids (my fault entirely!), she put together a beautiful bouquet and delivered it to the church just in the nick of time. Heather helped make my wedding so much fun and so beautiful with her expertise! She's the best!

Erin · Married on 11/16/2013

I can not say enough about Heather!
    We feel truly fortunate that we found her. My matron of honor had used Heather in the past and suggested that we meet with her. I went into the meeting knowing what I was envisioning, but not knowing anything about the world of florals. Heather is EXTREMELY easy to work with, as she was able to do what we were asking for and add in her expert suggestions. She is very creative, and we felt at ease during the entire experience. Not only was Heather easy to work with, she was also able to give suggestions that allowed us to stay at budget.
    On top of being extremely good at what she does, Heather is definitely dedicated to the couple. On the day of the wedding, we had scheduled for her to bring our flowers to our venue in the AM. Unfortunately, we were not told there was another event that morning! Cue bridal meltdown! Heather was incredibly sweet and cleared her schedule to deliver the large order of bouquets, corsages, 18 centerpieces, boutonnieres, cocktail hour décor, and altar decorations later in the day. She checked on me when she arrived, and took care of absolutely everything. Everything was beautiful, and I would 100% recommend her!

Heather was also by favorite vendor to work with during my wedding planning. She is extremely professional, organized, and talented with her business.

She really helps to keep you within your budget. However, this in no way impacted the quality of our floral arrangements. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous and unique. She takes what the bride is dreaming of, but makes it ten times better because she is so talented and skilled at what she does.

She is also extremely approachable. I was able to email her questions about other design ideas, that may have been unrelated to the flowers, and she was helpful. She was always easy to reach by email. She was very flexible on when to meet. I was only able to meet weekends, and she was able to do that for me.

I would highly recommend Heather to anyone in the Lancaster/Reading/Harrisburg/Philly area.

Anne · Married on 08/31/2013

Heather was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding. We found her at a wedding expo, and immediately felt a connection with her. She is warm, funny, and bursting with ideas and creativity! She also has excellent taste, and I ended up using most of her suggestions for my wedding day. This was especially helpful since I did not have a lot of ideas when I first met her.
    All our bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres turned out perfectly, and I would recommend her to anyone.

My flowers were fresh, bright and perfect! Heather was able to keep us within our budget and still make our day perfect!

• S. Houck

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

I really had no idea where to begin when searching for a florist for my wedding. I wanted someone that would be flexible and allow me to have creative input, being their own creativity and professionalism to the table, and not break the bank. These are hard to have all at once. After searching and searching I came across Floral Designs by Heather Ann. My now husband and I drove to meet with her and she knew exactly the style I was going for. She worked with us on cost and understood we had a low budget for flowers, as compared with some other couples. When we received our quote from her a few days later I almost cried at how happy I was that we could afford her. We had just fallen in love with her after our consultation. For 9 bridesmaid bouquets, a brides bouquet, a toss bouquet, 11 boutonnieres, 1 corsage and a flower girl basket with flowers, and 14 centerpieces including large and small vases, tea lights, and smoothed stones, it came to about $1050 including tax! She delivered it all to the reception site herself and brought the girls’ and my bouquets to us in our bridal suit. She was absolutely fantastic, a very down to earth person and genuinely sweet person with professionalism and creativity. We hit the jackpot with Heather!

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 04/07/2013

Heather is so kind, so friendly, and her work is out-of-this-world fantastic! During our first meeting, Heather showed me samples of her work and had a handy guidebook full of flowers to show me what certain kinds looked like and to let me know when they were in season. I had a general idea about what I wanted, but I was by no means an expert on what would look nice together. Enter Heather, flower superstar! She really, sincerely listened to what I wanted and made the most helpful suggestions. While getting ready for my wedding, I heard someone come up the stairs. Before I could see who it was, my bridesmaids' jaws dropped. One of them screamed, "Those are BEAUTIFUL!" It was Heather, hand-delivering our bouquets! Many of our guests got to see the centerpieces before me, and they were freaking out about them; asking me who did them and what kinds of flowers were in them. But wait, there's even more to rave about! Heather sincerely cares about your wedding and it shows so much. She doted on the details, from what ribbons would wrap my bouquet to which vases and votives would look best. Seriously, I cannot stress how nice Heather is. If you're a big fan of ease, value, and great results, book Floral Designs by Heather Ann! :)

Megan · Married on 11/03/2012

Heather is amazing!!! My flowers for my wedding were BEAUTIFUL! Heather really is an artist with flowers... she did a great job of creating my "vision" when I didn't really know what my "vision" was!! I chose colors and flowers that I liked and she ran with it and made beautiful bouquets! My aisle flowers looked great and my centerpieces were perfect! I had provided some pieces, but Heather put everything together on the tables for the wedding and it all looked perfect. She also is very aware of budget and will work with you to keep everything within the budget that you ask for! Thanks Heather!!!

Erinn · Married on 08/03/2012

Heather is an amazing florist, she is so easy to work with and will answer any question in a timely manner. Everyone loved the flowers at our wedding and many have asked if she can travel to different states to do their weddings. Such a nice person and made us feel comfortable. She also gives great advice! I would recommend her to anyone!