Floral Designs by Christa Rose Reviews

19 | San Juan Capistrano, CA

19 Reviews for Floral Designs by Christa Rose

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2014

I loved working with Christa! She made the whole flower process easy from the beginning. I gave her a few flower ideas I found online, and she used her creativity to come up with a flower scheme from there. Everything turned out perfect on the day of; from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces and fireplace swag. I loved everything and so did all of my guests!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Tina · Married on 04/26/2014

Christa's design vision for our wedding was perfect! Not only was her design on point but she was also sensitive to our style and budget. She introduced us to flowers that were exotic and sophisticated and fit our peacock theme perfectly! She was able to source and match our request for mini-cake stands for the individual table cakes at our wedding. She incorporated in all of our colors from our stationary and was very responsive through the whole process. I will highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Skyler · Married on 03/02/2013

Christa is amazing! I still remember meeting with her at the Irvine Spectrum for our consultation and I knew there was no one better to provide the breathtaking flowers for our special day. She did just that! Working with Christa was easy. She was very communicative, and designed the flowers exactly as we had talked about. Not to mention, Christa is probably the nicest person I've ever met! Working with her was a dream, and I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I can!

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 11/10/2012

Christa did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. She was a pleasure to work with. She has an amazing eye for design and color. I told her my vision and she did just that PLUS more.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Matt · Married on 11/10/2012

Christa did an amazing job for our wedding. She is great to work with. She really took the extra time to understand our vision and delivered. I would recommend using Christa for ANY or ALL of your flower needs.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Crystal · Married on 10/27/2012

So creative!!!! Happiest bride in the world! Loved my flowers! Especially my bouquet!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Christine · Married on 06/09/2012

Christa was unbelievable and went above and beyond my expectations. She was very easy to work with and very accommodating. She was great at communicating with me to find out exactly what we wanted in terms of flowers and decor. All of the flowers for the day turned out unbelievable and were just perfect! I cannot tell you how many compliments I received from guests regarding the flowers.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2012

I will start off by saying that Christa did an AMAZING job on our floral arrangements for our May wedding! I do not have much knowledge regarding flowers, yet Christa was able to take a few photos I had found online that presented the look I wanted for the wedding and turn each arrangement into a masterpiece! She was very responsive, had great suggestions, and was willing to spend extra time finding flowers and possibilities that would fit our budget without compromising the look we wanted. On the wedding day I showed up at the venue, saw the flowers in place, and thought: "Wow, everything's perfect!" I would recommend Floral Designs by Christa Rose to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Meghann · Married on 01/21/2012

Christa was a dream to work with! In the beginning I had 5 million questions and she answered them all quickly and thourougly. When we met I instantly felt comfortable with her and she made the process of choosing flowers so easy! The day of my wedding she arrived on time with a huge smile and started setting everything up! The flowers she arranged were absolutley GORGEOUS and more than I would have hoped for. She basically rocks, I will reccomend her to everyone I know!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Lani · Married on 07/30/2011

Christa provided excellent service from start to finish. She was always prompt in her responses and proved herself to be accommodating despite my increasing demands. Above all else, her bouquets and arrangements were very beautiful and were able to provide the atmosphere I desired without the aid of any other decorations. I would highly recommend Floral Designs by Christa Rose to future brides!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Caitlin · Married on 11/06/2010

Christa is talented, professional, easy to work with, and very understanding of her customers' needs and wants. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful - better than I even imagined! I'm extremely grateful for her services and would not hesitate to recommend her to any and all.

Sent on 12/09/2010

carmen · Married on 10/08/2010

I could talk for days about how incredibly amazing my entire experience with Christa was. I had NO idea what I wanted at our first meeting but, after speaking to Christa everything just fell into place! Her work is incredibly beautiful and she will work with you with what style/theme you want to incorporate into your wedding. What really mattered the most was her honesty and creativity. The flowers were so wonderful I had guests tell me how beautiful everything was! Christa was very flexible in my budget/meetings and really comforting in this chaotic time. I would reccomend her to ALL brides out there looking for an affordable, talented and AMAZING florist!!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Mercedes · Married on 06/19/2010

Christa Rose Is fabulous!!!! She will be the lady I go to for all my flower needs and decor questions. Not only is she super fun, but the girl knows good style. I would recommend her to anyone! Really she's amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Heather · Married on 07/18/2009

Christa is amazing! I probably handed her 50 different images of flowers I liked, all different of course, and somehow she pulled together exactly what I was looking for! Our flowers were beautiful and everyone complimented them! She was a pleasure to work with and hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Hire her! You won't regret it!!

Marah · Married on 05/19/2007

I used Floral Designs by Christa Rose and was absolutely amazed at how perfect everything turned out! I gave Christa an idea and she created exactly what I wanted for my wedding of over 200 guests. I highly reccomend FDCR!!!

Andrea · Married on 04/20/2007

Our flowers were beautiful for our wedding in April of 2007. Christa was wonderful to work with, flexible and had a great eye for the kinds of flowers and arrangments that I wanted for our wedding.

Mary · Married on 07/26/2006

Floral Designs by Christa Rose did an outstanding job for my destination wedding. Christa was creative, patient, and captured what I was after! I researched several florists and Christa's quality and price was by far the best. You will not be disappointed with Floral Designs by Christa Rose.

serena · Married on 08/15/2010

Great service; lovely fresh flowers.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2011

Christa is great! You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 04/21/2011