21 Reviews for Floral Designs by Alicia

Event Design (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Venue Visit (1)
21 Floral Designs by Alicia Reviews

I met with several florists before I chose Alicia. I had a specific image in my head (vintage French) that I had explained to several florists beforehand but Alicia was the only one who seemed to get it. She explained her ideas to me and showed me all the flowers she was thinking of on her computer. Although we had a bit of a scare on the day off while we were waiting for the flowers, they were exactly how I envisioned them. I'm just disappointed that I can't have them forever!

Profile Picture Breanna, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holy amazing!!! Alicia created the florals for our winter wedding in Bend, Oregon. People are still raving about how amazing and beautiful our flowers were; it was truly one of my favorite parts of our wedding. A few things I loved most about working with Alicia - She is budget conscious, she will work with you to design and create perfect arrangements within a budget you are comfortable with. She is also super pompt in her responses! I always got a response within a couple of hours. We actually never met with Alicia in person; but described our wedding vision, colors, etc. and she hit the nail on the head! I couldn't have been happier with our beautiful flowers. Book her!!! You won't be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had a wonderful experience with Alicia. She mixed so many fun plants and flowers, shells and driftwood into my flower arrangements/bouquet. I received so many compliments on the uniqueness of the flowers. They were absolutely stunning and eclectic. The service I received was wonderful! Alicia worked well with my go-with-the flow attitude. I told her the colors I was interested in and she emailed me a list of flowers that came to mind. I ran with everything she offered, although she told me to point out anything I didn't like. I appreciated her taste and artistic flow. She did an amazing job!!!

Profile Picture User5632917, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Alicia based on the recommendation of our photographer and her other reviews, and we are so glad that we did. We were truly impressed and captivated by the quality and value of Alicia’s work. We had no idea what kind of arrangements that we wanted, but Alicia was incredibly knowledgeable and communicative about all of our options. She helped us pick flowers that were in season and she was very budget conscious. I had no idea what my bouquet would look like until the wedding day, but I couldn’t have been happier with it. She incorporated succulents into most of our arrangements, and even decorated our cake with them (which looked AWESOME and totally Pinterest-worthy). The day of the wedding, she arrived precisely on time with her assistant, and set up her arrangements throughout our entire venue (Silcox Hut at Timberline – she was already familiar with the staff and the layout of the tables, which was incredibly helpful in planning and execution). As the bride, I was busy running around, and when I came upstairs I was blown away by the transformation of our little rustic space. The staff told me that she even helped them rearrange their pre-existing floral bouquets to fit our theme. We got a million compliments all night on her work and on how efficient she had been, and before the evening even ended, our guests were already staking claims on the various arrangements to take home with them. I highly recommend Floral Designs by Alicia (especially to Silcox brides – you definitely need vendors you can rely on!). She was wonderful in every way, and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Alicia was an amazing florist for our wedding day! She committed to doing our wedding flowers only 1 and half months before the wedding after our first florist had to cancel due to a family emergency. She was very fast at completing a quote for us considering the time crunch and was able to meet up to finalize details quickly. She was also flexible in helping find ways to save money. All of the bouquets and flower arrangements were so beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. She delivered them on time and even hand delivered my bouquet to me in the bridal suite. Thank you Alicia for helping make our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I am so thankful I booked Alicia for my wedding, all her floral arrangements were positively breathtaking and Pintrestworthy! Her enthusiasm is contagious and her passion is evident in her craft! I believe my wedding flowers are the most beautiful and unique I have ever seen at any wedding I have attended. I never thought I would have loved my flowers so much at my wedding, since prior to meeting Alicia I was not at all that enthused by the flower portion of the wedding planning, but I am in love with how beautiful they turned out (and they photographed beautifully). She was also extremely responsive and respected my budget, she knew exactly which specific flowers would be in season and which would cost more due to out of season. My wedding was outdoors and in the middle of nowhere, but despite this she arrived on time and everything went off without a hitch! I cannot again say how happy and thankful I am I booked Alicia and I would highly highly recommend her, she is truly an amazing person!

Profile Picture brittany , 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I kept putting off the flowers until the last minute. Because of this, my budget was getting reduced by the second. It was essentially for me to have floral centerpieces as well as bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids. I also needed boutonnieres for my husband and his groomsman. The only information I gave Alicia was that the color was purple and I wanted more natural and leafy things than actual flower petal. She ran with it was able to stay in budget while providing absolutely gorgeous designs for me. I was completely delighted with the service I got and the lack of input that she needed from me as I do not know much about flowers.

Profile Picture Kasey, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Alicia created the most spectacular floral designs for my wedding. From the ceremony decor, to the reception to the wedding party flowers, everything was better than I ever envisioned. We had a destination wedding and Alicia worked so well with us via phone and internet to make sure our vision came to life. The hardest part of leaving the wedding was saying goodbye to all my beautiful flowers! Alicia will work with any budget and create magic for your event!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Her price and selection was amazing. We had gone through numerous florists in search for one that not only offered a great array of choices but was great price wise. She came to the table with an amazing design of centerpieces, flowers for myself and my bridesmaids and aisle cups. It was amazing when you have a vision and she made it come to life. Even with the last minute changes we had to make due to the weather being extremely hot, she was professional, offered me choices and made them look amazing! Highly recommend her for your next event!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alicia was great and worked with me to create something truly unique. I had every intention of donating the flowers after the wedding, but they all went home with relatives! It's been about a week and I am still receiving compliments on how pretty the flowers were.

Profile Picture Dana, 3/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely the mist beautiful arrangements. So impressed with the size of the bouquets. Even my guests were posting pics on facebook about how beautiful the flowers were. Would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/31/13, 6 Reviews
3.8

I have to say the flowers were beautiful. So many compliments on my wedding day. She went beyond my expectations. Alicia is a talented designer who knows her flowers. I am not a flower person but I told Alicia what my colors were and showed her some pics of my dress and my husband’s suit and she just rattled off what kind of flowers to use and started showing me pictures of them. So I did not hesitate to recommend Alicia when my mother in law asked for a recommendation for a florist in the Portland area for our rehearsal dinner flowers. My mother in law was putting everything together for the dinner from Maine. She wanted only the best for my husband and I. When we arrived at the dinner there was no flowers. Still no big deal. My only issue was that when my mother in law tried to call Alicia she wouldn’t return her phone calls and I had to call her myself to be told that it was all my mother in laws fault and that she (Alicia) doesn’t make mistakes. I put them on the phone and they argued for a minute while at the rehearsal dinner. Granted Thursday was a strange day to have the dinner since our wedding was on a Saturday and most people have the rehearsal the day before. Somehow the lines of communication got crossed and Alicia had Friday written down. The day of the wedding Alicia came to deliver the flowers and reminded me again that she does not make mistakes. We were able to use the flower arrangements that were for the rehearsal at our wedding and they were lovely. The point that I am trying to make is that I haven’t met a person in my life that has never made a mistake. If she would have just said: I’m sorry but I have Friday written down and I sent a conformation of the order with Friday the 16th of August on it that would have been an acceptable response. Not: I never make mistakes. All in all this is not a deal breaker for me.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alicia, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alicia was truly wonderful. She listened to our ideas, showed us examples, and the day of the wedding I was blown away by how perfectly she captured our vision. She is very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Anetta, 8/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I fell in love with one of Alicia's bridal bouquets I found online and knew she had creative talent. Alicia listened to my vision and sent me a quote along with photos of all the flowers she intended to use. She was professional, responsive, and came up with the most unique and elegant bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres! The floral arrangements she created for the ceremony site and reception venue were simply breathtaking. We received so many lovely comments about how artistic and beautiful the flowers were. Alicia did an amazing job and far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for everything Alicia!

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have been happier with my wedding flowers. Alicia gave me so much time, feedback and flexibility during the 9 months or so that I was working with her. She really listened to my vision for the day, made wonderful suggestions and carried it out to become something more stunning than I'd even imagined it could be. Alicia saw through every single detail herself, even down to delivering my flowers herself - just DAYS after having a baby! I challenge you to find a more dedicated vendor out there! Alicia is an amazing woman to work with, her style is refreshingly unique and she will do whatever she can to make your dream come true while working within your set budget.

Profile Picture User2573087, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our Florist Alicia, did an amazing job with our flowers. She listened very closely to our needs. and was able to keep all of our arrangements in our budget. Made our special day so beautiful.

Profile Picture Shannon , 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alicia was one of the first people I contacted for my wedding! I am a wedding professional in the NW, and so when it came to my own wedding, I knew exactly who & what I wanted! Alicia is SOOOO amazing, that all I told her was that my colors were deep purples, and deep reds, with a pink pop and that I love her "rounded" look for the center pieces and my bouquet! In my eyes, Alicia has a "signature" style that just pops, which is why I hired Alicia! Because I know many other professional wedding vendors I had many other florists ask to do my flowers, but I had to kindly refuse, because again I knew I wanted Alicia's design and eye!

Alicia simply put, is AMAZING! Her pricing is reasonable, and she does everything to stay within a budget! At first I didn't know what my floral budget was, I gave her ideas of what I wanted and how many tables we were working with and asked, how much would that cost me? She gave me 3 different pricing options and that was so helpful!

I recommend Alicia to all my own clients; I absolutely LOVE what she created for my wedding! It made my pictures look OVER-THE-TOP!! Almost every guest commented and said how amazing my flowers were! I am so happy with how beautiful they were and how long they lasted!

Profile Picture Meagan, 3/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alicia was a life saver/brilliant/amazing women to work with. I gave her a limited budget due to a mishap with the first florist and she made it work WONDERFULLY!!!! The flowers were absolutley gorgeous.... I still get compliments on them and she was a dream to work with. I would HIGHLY reccommend her to ANYONE looking for stunning flowers for their wedding,or anything for that matter!

Profile Picture Naomi, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alicia Goodell with Floral Designs by Alicia was my floral fairy god-mother! She was such a delight to work with! She was fun, professional, attentive, and was super helpful with not just my flowers. I had a unique vision and color scheme and she worked with me to create exactly what I envisioned. She was creative and worked really well with my budget. She gave me 5 proposals and we decided to spluge a bit BUT she even gave me a proposal that was under my budget. The only vendor to do so! On the day, the flowers and floral arrangements were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. EVERYONE commented on the flowers and all wanted to know who the florist was. BOOK Alicia! I promise you can’t go wrong.

Profile Picture Jaimie, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I decided to go with Alicia for flowers for my wedding, and am so glad I made this choice! She was a great help from start to finish, and provided awesome recommendations for flowers. The flowers arrived on the day of the wedding on-time, and looked perfect. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I wish all my vendors could have been as good as Alicia! All I really had were the colors that I wanted and she had tons of unique and creative ideas. She worked magic on the flowers and everything turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would 100% use Alicia again and have already recommended her to other friends getting married!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/26/10, 1 Review