Floral Designs by Melissa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jen
    Jen S. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Melissa is the BEST!

I cannot recommend Melissa highly enough. She was super responsive, listened to what we wanted & nailed our vision for the flowers at our wedding, while staying true to our conservative budget. We had the wedding at our home and the flowers truly transformed the day into something out of a fairy tale.
    Lauren B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Floral Perfection!!!!!

I really can't say enough amazing things about Melissa. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, but she's also incredibly talented! I gave Melissa a few inspiration photos, and what she put together for our wedding day surpassed our wildest dreams. She was also very flexible with all of our changing plans due to covid. She truly made having a small ceremony during a pandemic worth it. We will absolutely be hiring her again!!! THANKS MELISSA!!
  • Taryn
    Taryn M. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful!

Melissa was an absolute joy to work with! What drew me to her was during our first meeting she was straight forward and honest, which was something I hadn’t experienced talking with other florists. I knew little to nothing about flowers and I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she achieved that and so much more! It’s been 3 weeks and I’m still having people reach out telling me how beautiful the flowers were. We ended up adding greenery under 48 hours before the wedding and Melissa made it such a breeze!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 06/26/2021

The sweetest bonus bridesmaid!

Melissa is the sweetest, most talented person I have ever met! She was literally a bonus bridesmaid on the day and I cannot thank her enough for that. Her flexibility in rescheduling during covid was a plus. She makes your vision come to life within your budget and bonus — two arches for rent can be added to your contract. Cannot recommend Melissa enough!!

Floral Designs by Melissa's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you Amanda! You were amazing through all the difficulty Covid flung our way. I adored working with you! Thank you for being so great!
  • Alexa
    Alexa L. Married on 06/19/2021

Melissa is awesome!

Working with Melissa for my wedding was a great experience! We had to move our wedding date because of COVID and she was very flexible, understanding, and responsive the entire time. Her attention to detail, knowledge, and experience succeed expectations and she makes the overall experience and process so easy! I would recommend Melissa for your floral needs!

Floral Designs by Melissa's reply:

Thank you Alexa. It was my pleasure to work with such a beautiful bride as yourself! Congratulations again!
    Ashley F. Married on 06/12/2021

Great Experience!

From the initial consultation, to the big day, Melissa was very professional and accommodating! We had to add on an extra wristlet last minute and she was able to do it! She also set up our Altar.

Floral Designs by Melissa's reply:

Congratulations! So happy to have been involved in your special day! You picked an amazing location. I had never been to that beach before but it was perfect! You look amazing!
    Brenna M. Married on 05/16/2021

Absolutely loved my wedding florals!

I started working with Melissa after my original florist was unavailable for my COVID-rescheduled wedding date. I had a very specific vision in mind for my wedding; I wanted bright, fun, and colorful flowers to be the main design element, so a florist was a very important vendor for me. I trusted Melissa and what she delivered on my wedding day was above and beyond what I could have imagined! As soon as I saw my bridal bouquet I was amazed at how well she nailed my vision based on a few inspiration photos. She also provided a cedar arch with matching florals and it was the perfect backdrop to our ceremony. We had a beautiful, vibrant floral runner on the dinner table for our micro-wedding and pulled the entire room together. If florals are an important part of your wedding aesthetic, I HIGHLY recommend Melissa!
  • Amy
    Amy C. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Flowers

Melissa was our wedding florist and she was great!! She captured my vision 100% and I couldn't have been happier!! Besides creating a bridal bouquet, Melissa also designed nine posy-bouquets for my bridesmaids which were beautiful. I wanted simple eucalyptus greenery and votives for my farm tables and she nailed it. Everything about working with Melissa was on point; she was friendly, professional, provided options within my budget and was so great to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is looking for elegant, romantic, bouquets and table-scapes. Thanks so much!!!

Floral Designs by Melissa's reply:

Congratualtions Amy! You had a simple elegant look that I love to work with. You were great and thank you for having us be part of your special day!
  • Bre
    Bre Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!

I was recommended to Melissa by my sister-in-law! At her wedding the flowers were absolutely beautiful so when it came time for my wedding I knew I wanted Melissa's help!
    I was not disappointed in my choice for a florist! Melissa was very pleasant to work with and listened to what I wanted and she worked her magic!
    Being a bride in 2020 definitely had its challenges, but not when it came to working with Melissa. She knows how to make a bride happy!
    Dj Lopes Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing, talented and professional

Melissa was one of the absolute best vendors I ever worked with, if not the best. She always went above and beyond to help me put my vision together even when I didn’t know exactly what I wanted. If I had any questions, she was always quick to respond and address any concerns or changes I had. She is the only florists I know who actually allowed you to change your flowers up to 3 weeks before the wedding without penalty. She is very passionate and knowledgeable and picking Melissa as your florist will be one of the absolute best decisions you make!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/25/2020

Melissa is awesome to work with!

Melissa was so amazing to work with! We changed our wedding plans due to COVID and had to rearrange everything that was already planned, including our flowers. Melissa took the time to sit down and rework everything we originally planned to fit our new venue (backyard) and it all came out amazing. All the flowers were so fresh and beautiful! Thank you so much for making our backyard wedding so beautiful!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 09/18/2020

Classic & Budget Friendly

Melissa was incredibly helpful, supportive and priced very reasonably. When Melissa and I spoke on the phone days leading up to the wedding in preparation of the big day and finalizing the floral arrangements, I felt lost and unprepared and wanting to change everything we had initially spoken about. Melissa was extremely patient and thorough in redirecting my focus and making suggestions by sending me visualizations and customizing my floral choices based on my style. She came up with absolutely stunning arrangements that my guests couldn’t stop talking about all within my not so lofty budget. I would absolutely recommend Melissa to anybody at all planning their wedding, and will continue to use Melissa in any of my floral needs in the future.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 07/26/2020

Life Saver

I had a florist that I was originally using for my elopement ceremony due to Covid and she ended up last minute increasing the price two days before the ceremony. My photographer had this florist as a contact and asked her if she could make a bouquet and boutonnière for me (that was all I needed) that day for my wedding in two days. She was more than happy to and can I say did the most beautiful job. I was beyond blessed to have her make my bouquet and boutonnière and for it to have come out and perfect as it did. Beyond blessed!!!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella R. Married on 05/08/2020

Working with Melissa was a dream

Melissa, was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable of flower selections and had amazing choices. I went to her with a very broad idea and color palate for my wedding flowers. Melissa took a very broad idea and created the most amazing floral bouquets and centerpiece arrangements I have ever seen. It was better than what I could have imagined and within our budget. She offered me an additional service of a mock bridal bouquet, when I was questioning my color choices to put my mind at ease; which was absolute perfection and gave me the full vision I needed. Melissa is extremely talented, creative and was our favorite vendor to work with for the wedding. You will not be disappointed if you use Melissa for your wedding, it would be the best choice you can make.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing florist and breathtaking arrangements

I definitely 1000% recommend Floral Designa by Melissa. If you’re looking for the perfect florist and flowers for your wedding, look no further! When I found Melissa , we were on a budget for our wedding and she was willing to work with us and get me the flowers the way I wanted. She’s not only a caring compassionate friendly person, her flower arrangements are top line! You will not regret it and I can say I was totally surprised with how beautiful my flowers were on my wedding day and I was so happy with them. Thank you Melissa!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!❤️

Never could have asked for a better customer experience or bouquet for my wedding day !!❤️😍 the flowers were so beautiful! This vendor makes this day all about you! Her prices are great, which is a factor for a lot of people!

Floral Designs by Melissa's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you Natalie! Thank you very much for being so wonderful! Your wedding was as beautiful as you are. Thank you for sharing your photos and kind words.
    Christina Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect wedding flowers

Melissa was wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable and exceptionally creative. She was there the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptional!!!

The attention to detail, quality of service, and gorgeous flowers are all standard with this incredible florist! From our archway to each individual bouquet and boutonniere, every single flower chosen made our wedding beautiful. The team is incredibly kind and hardworking. The archway was also rentable which I loved. I would recommend this florist for any wedding!
    Christopher A. Married on 09/15/2019

The best wedding flowers

Our flowers were so beautiful. The reception dining tables made the room look amazing. Our guests kept complimenting the flowers. Melissa was so easy and great to work with. We didn’t know much about flowers, just did not want pink. We talked venue, dresses and our style. Then we gave her full control. That was hard for us, but so worth allowing the expert to create. Thank you Melissa!
  • Dee
    Dee S. Married on 08/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Melissa did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I was very unfamiliar with flowers, and deciding which ones I should use for my wedding seemed very confusing. Melissa really took my ideas and brought them to life. She was able to work with me and stay within my budget as well as provide me with the wedding of my dreams. During our consultation, she did an amazing job showing me an idea of what everything would look like on her computer, she was very helpful, honest and passionate about her work. Her recommendations were very helpful and the flowers came out beautiful. She did an amazing job, I highly recommend her!
    Katie Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Melissa was great to work with! She was so nice, clearly knew her stuff, and brought my vision to life! She talked through my thoughts and gave great ideas and recommendations. My bouquet was so beautiful and she wrapped it with a piece of lace from my late mother's wedding dress, making it that much more special! I even dropped off my own jars with her that I wanted to use with the centerpieces and she put them together beautifully. She knew what she was doing and we only had to speak a couple of times, she ran with everything and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would definitely recommend her!
  • Mindy
    Mindy Married on 03/22/2019

So much more than I expected

My floral arrangements were so much more beautiful than I expected. Melissa is wonderful to work with.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 12/15/2018

Melissa is amazing!

Melissa is the best! She understood my vision from the very start and executed it to perfection. Two things really stood out to me: she gave me realistic expectations regarding my requests (i.e. what would and would not look good) and sat down at her computer with me to show me pictures of options she thought would be best and pulled everything up in a collage so I could get the full picture in my head. It really made all the difference, and there is no better value for the money out there. I did not make it easy on her having to deliver flowers to 3 locations the morning of my wedding and she pulled it all off flawlessly. Melissa is awesome and I would recommend her to any bride!
  • Adriana
    Adriana Married on 12/08/2018

Best vendor ever!

I can't say enough about my experience with Melissa. Let me start by saying I know nothing about flowers so I was stressed about this part of the planning the most. At our first meeting, Melissa took the time to talk about flowers and my vision in a way that no other florist I met with had done. She helped guide me to exactly what I wanted and how to do it in a budget conscious way. She's so easy to talk to and just a GREAT person to boot. I never felt like "just a client". It's very clear she genuinely cares for her brides and is passionate about her craft. The price was beyond affordable and her work was absolutely superb. The process from there on was smooth and simple. She's clearly organized and knows her stuff. On our wedding day all of our flowers were delivered well in advance, and set up beautifully. I knew right from our first meeting that I was going to choose her as our vendor and I don't regret it for a second. If you need a florist look no further than Melissa!!!